3 hours ago, flutie said:

did you install your skeleton last and did you build the cbbe 3ba amazing body in bodyslide?

I built the cbbe 3ba amazing body in bodyslide. The "Unnassigned" group is also checked for a mod that didnt have its own group.

I forget the exact order that I installed the skeleton. I'm still learning all this but wouldn't just the load order matter and not the order they were installed? Bodyslide.jpg.8b4896f0b4346fc9fe4b811da7a41d43.jpg

Make sure nothing is overwriting these files "meshes\actors\character\character assets\femalebody_0.nif and the _1". A good way to know is to click "Build", note the current time, then go to the right panel of Mod Organizer, click Data, expand the path above and simply check out the femalebody_0.nif and femalebody_1.nif. If you see the same time, it means nothing is overwriting it and the files were correctly built. 

Also move your Skeleton right there to the very bottom under the CBBE 3BA and everything beneath it. I think this is the cause of your problem. Load order on the left is just as important as the one on the right because some files in certain mods might overwrite other files under the same name. For example if 2 mods modify the same thing and for example both have only a "meshes" folder and no esp, then the one loaded last aka the bottom one will overwrite the upper one. The plus and minus signs you see right there tell you this. The plus is saying "this mod is overwriting" and it points you to the one it's overwriting and the minus is saying "this mod is being overwritten" and again it will show you by what through green and red respectively. 

no, the skeleton should never be overwritten , should always be last, it has bone set up that allow the bounce

from Acro748 author cbbe 3ba

Install it using NMM or Vortex or MO2. You can install using any other mod manager you want.

Above all, CBBE 3BBB mod and XPMSSE 4.66 should not be overwritten by other mods.

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/30174

3 hours ago, valencia said:

Make sure nothing is overwriting these files "meshes\actors\character\character assets\femalebody_0.nif and the _1". A good way to know is to click "Build", note the current time, then go to the right panel of Mod Organizer, click Data, expand the path above and simply check out the femalebody_0.nif and femalebody_1.nif. If you see the same time, it means nothing is overwriting it and the files were correctly built. 

Also move your Skeleton right there to the very bottom under the CBBE 3BA and everything beneath it. I think this is the cause of your problem. Load order on the left is just as important as the one on the right because some files in certain mods might overwrite other files under the same name. For example if 2 mods modify the same thing and for example both have only a "meshes" folder and no esp, then the one loaded last aka the bottom one will overwrite the upper one. The plus and minus signs you see right there tell you this. The plus is saying "this mod is overwriting" and it points you to the one it's overwriting and the minus is saying "this mod is being overwritten" and again it will show you by what through green and red respectively. 

Well right off the bat it looks like those files are getting overwritten. I built a new batch in bodyslide and the date modified for femalebody_0 and 1 is from May 25th 2023. Am I understanding that correctly?

4 hours ago, valencia said:

Also changing the load order of the skeleton didn't help :(

Thank you for the explanation though! You made it easier to understand.

9 hours ago, maxtemp152 said:

Well right off the bat it looks like those files are getting overwritten. I built a new batch in bodyslide and the date modified for femalebody_0 and 1 is from May 25th 2023. Am I understanding that correctly?

Yea this means something else is overwriting them. Only thing I can think of is the "overwrite" folder in Mod Organizer.

Make sure that "overwrite" is at the very very bottom (last thing) in your load order on the left panel.

Also when you installed the skeleton, did you select "physics" in the fomod? And regarding CBPC what options did you choose? I forgot what they were called but something like Full SMP or Full CBPC? 

Personally I selected SMP for the breasts and CBPC for everything else. Prior to that I selected full smp and the physics were really minimal, almost unnoticeable.

14 hours ago, valencia said:

Yea this means something else is overwriting them. Only thing I can think of is the "overwrite" folder in Mod Organizer.

Make sure that "overwrite" is at the very very bottom (last thing) in your load order on the left panel.

Also when you installed the skeleton, did you select "physics" in the fomod? And regarding CBPC what options did you choose? I forgot what they were called but something like Full SMP or Full CBPC? 

Personally I selected SMP for the breasts and CBPC for everything else. Prior to that I selected full smp and the physics were really minimal, almost unnoticeable.

I ended up realizing the problem, apologies I forgot to post my solution here. I ended up creating an empty mod folder then telling bodyslide to create files in that folder (Bodyslide - Output) instead of overwrite. I probably just missed that step when installing bodyslide but no issues since.