Need help with female nudity in sex mods

andrewflanders74

AS you can tell I am new  to modding.  I started with lovers for PK, and then added a few extras like loversrapist, naughty joana, vtoy, estrus and friends and lovers.  I have also tried to add babs, HGEC, and roberts body mods.  In addition, I have added a bunch of weapons mods, but i have not had any trouble with them,  Now that I have experimented, i really only care about friends and lovers, loversRapist, and Naughty Joana.  Here's my real problem.  When I try to use friends and lovers or LoversRapist the NPCs stay fully clothed while my PC is nude.  Is there an easy remedy to make the NPCs nude when utilizing these mods? When I pay naughty joana to perform, she gets nude but then only lays on her bed.  I have tried to deactivate the mods I don't really care about on the Mod Manager, and then reload HGEC or Babs omod, but there is still no nudity with friends &lovers and lover's rapist, though I can usually get the the NPC's nude using the instill lust spell.  Since I am new to modding, I never backed up my data files before adding the mods.  If I delete the mods that i am less interested in on the mod manager,will those mods uninstall instead of simply being deactivated.  Ideally, I'd like to keep all the sex mods working, but my primary goal is to achieve NPC nudity in Friends and Lovers and LoversRapist.  Does anyone have any suggestions?  I now that providing a complete mod list is usually helpful in the message, but i can't copy the list from the obmm, if making a copy from obmm is possible at all.  Thanks you.  this Newbie would greatly appreciate any insight that you can provide, preferably in layman's terms.  I have also tried to use BOSS, the obmm conflict detector, and TES4Edit, but those don't seem to help either.

Well, the mods you have installed are really, really outdated and obsolete. I can't explain enough how old they are. I'm even wondering how in oblivion folks get the friends&lovers mod these days.

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/21241-lapf/

This is the way to go. That post contains every basic information you need. Now it is called LAPF (or LPK anyway) and a truck of improvements has been made on LPK since the friends and lovers.

One fortunate thing is that you're new to modding and your oblivion isn't modded too much yet. I recommend reinstalling it and start again from scratch - if you don't have backup. It is a good idea to prepare a backup before you do something that you are not 100% certain.

And you mixed a lot of different sex Systems and a lot of them are not compatible.

If you Play frinds and Lovers do not install Lovers (or Lovers Mods like LoversRaperS )

And if you Play Lovers ( new LAPF is the best )do not install these Mods = http://www.loverslab.com/topic/12494-mods-that-are-not-compatible-with-lovers/

Edit: If you play Lovers (LAPF) there is a Setting spell, use it and you will find Settings for  undress Player,NPC, during normal sex and rape.

Of course these Setting only works for Lovers! Not for Friends and Lovers, Vtoy, naughty Joana, Sexlivion, Gorangas Prostitution System or other sex systems.

thanks for all your help.  I started with the LAPF pack, but could only get the instill lust spell to work.  Maybe I just didn't have enough magika to make the other spells work.  The setttings always worked fine.  So if I start over, and only use LAPF do I need to increase, magika, inteligence, willpower etc to make PC and NPC sex spell work?  Does the spell result in a graphic display such as that in FRiends and Lovers.  I'm really hoping to get one mod that portrays graphic sex.  I really don't need the others.  I just added them because the I could never achieve graphic PC and NPC sex.

Finally, it sounds like I should really start over from scratch.  I suspect that I need to uninstall oblivion and obmm and then reinsatll them to purge them of the mod mess that I have created.  Do in need to unistall obse as well.  Also should I add the oblivion patch, and the body mod of my choice before reinstalling the LAPF pack.  I assume that I can then add the various weapons and weather mods without causing interference with LAPF.

Thanks for giving this new modder some sage advice.

LAPF = LoversAnimatedPenisFramework is only the Base Framework for all Lovers Mods, you need Mods for Sex.

In some Mods there are some Spells to start sex but normally sex in Lovers works with dialogs or rape in combat or NPCs/Creatures or horny and rape you.

Here all Lovers Mods http://www.loverslab.com/topic/6799-lovers-plugin-index-with-direct-links/  ! Read the Mod descriptions !

Good for starting: Lovers Adult Play Plus for SSP and addon Lovers Voice SSP Plus, a LoversRapeS Version (e.g. WappyOne's) , Lovers Pay Bandit, Lovers True Crime EX.

If you want creatures sex = LoversCreatures2

I like LoversJoburg, LoversHooker, LoversSlaveTrade with BravilUnderground (my no MBP Version) And while we're at self-promotion   :blush:  LoversBitchGoneWild.

• 2 weeks later...

Well, the mods you have installed are really, really outdated and obsolete. I can't explain enough how old they are. I'm even wondering how in oblivion folks get the friends&lovers mod these days.

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/21241-lapf/

This is the way to go. That post contains every basic information you need. Now it is called LAPF (or LPK anyway) and a truck of improvements has been made on LPK since the friends and lovers.

One fortunate thing is that you're new to modding and your oblivion isn't modded too much yet. I recommend reinstalling it and start again from scratch - if you don't have backup. It is a good idea to prepare a backup before you do something that you are not 100% certain.

Man if I did that every time I completely fucked up Oblivion to the point of working I'd still be reinstalling everything.

My recommendations, run over to the oblivion nexus download their ever so helpful mod manager and use that, it isn't hard to put most of the mods you get off of lovers lab in a format that will work for it (though it can be a bit tedious at times) and it does all the back up work for you plus you can trouble shoot exactly what new mod you've added to the leaning tower that is your load order pretty quick. I can single out a problematic mod in a load order and have everything back working in about 5 minutes (or it would be 5 minutes if i didn't end up adding a few things here and there in the mean time).

To be fair though I use wrye bash, nmm, and obmm to cover all my bases.

Nmm for general installs

wrye bash to tell me preemptively if my load order is fucked

obmm for the occasional mod that uses obmm mod installers

The only time i've uninstalled everything and started anew was with skyrim, and that's because skyrim was my first foray into modding, I have no idea what that fuck was wrong with it, and I don't give enough of a fuck to go through the 255 plugins to figure out which one is causing the problem, when the problem is probably the fact i have 255 plugins.

Man if I did that every time I completely fucked up Oblivion to the point of working I'd still be reinstalling everything.

That's why creating backup archive is important. I fucked up many times and they saved my life each time. Many people are too self confident and commit mistakes of installing something too big without a backup.

That's why creating backup archive is important. I fucked up many times and they saved my life each time. Many people are too self confident and commit mistakes of installing something too big without a backup.

Luckily the way I mod backing things up for the most part is done for me, not using a mod manager is brave and foolish in my opinion when they're so easy to use in the first place and they provide a fail safe. still i keep a backup folder of anything i make extensive changes too and it's come in handy when I needed to copy bits out of it for personal modding.

If you are going to use a mod manager then use OBMM or better yet Wyre Bash.

NMM is a POS that fucks more shit up than it ever fixes.  Which really is amazing since it was made by some of the same folks that made OBMM.

Cases in point of NMM being a POS:

1. Can't handle ini files for shit.

2. Can't use OMOD files well (which is a world class fuckup).

There are many more and they are pretty well documented so I won't waste time recreating an existing list.

There is a new mod manager that recently has made a rise for Skyrim but it works for all Bethesda games.  I can't remember the name of it off hand.  By all accounts it is very good and may rival Wyre for the top spot in the mod manager department.

Bottom line to all of this is you need to create and maintain a backup of your game.  Mod managers are nifty and allow you to swap stuff in and out far easier than doing so manually, but NONE of them are perfect!  You can still get errors or a broken game by installing crap that you have not checked out first. 

Personally, I install EVERYTHING manually.  This is because I am fucking paranoid about folks bundling shit I don't want or need into their OMOD, BAIN or archive files.   I un-archive everything to a temp directory and pick through it.  Most times I end up throwing 1/2 to 3/4 of the mod away and just keeping what I want.  This often includes the esp\esm file.  While this is a shit ton of work it keeps me from having to suffer from dirty edits and other BS that can give you heartburn down the road.  Those esp\esm files that I do keep are thoroughly cleaned and often heavily altered.  This is not something I recommend to others as most don't have the time, patience or skill to do so.  However I do recommend un-archiving things to a temp directory for EVERYONE!!!!!  This helps you to understand and quickly head off things that could break your game.

How you say?  Easy.....if a clothing or armor mod bundles in a skeleton - bang you can catch that and stop it.  If a plugin bundles in altering some armor\clothing that you don't want - bang you can catch and stop it.  The list goes on and on.

Don't assume that mod makers have double checked, cleaned or done a perfect job on their mod.   It will cause you nothing but grief if you do.

Archived