Need help regarding fusion girl bodyslide build

I'm having issues with just one outfit, the military fatigues and it's many versions.

image.png.c96665fe84cae1a50e3c5d915301a2e2.png

As you can see, for some reason, it clips hard with any armours. Thing is, only this outfit cause issue, I have re-build bodyslides many time and still to no avail.

I'm currently using Orgasm FG preset.

Which Military fatigue mod is that, be more specific so others can help. Which version of FG, is everything up to date? I personally think it's the preset, but I could be wrong. I use FG and do not have this issue. Trying to help, not be mean.

Have you visited the Manual? 

Edited by Sir Bron
59 minutes ago, Sir Bron said:

Which Military fatigue mod is that, be more specific so others can help. Which version of FG, is everything up to date? I personally think it's the preset, but I could be wrong. I use FG and do not have this issue. Trying to help, not be mean.

Have you visited the Manual? 

FG 0223, Vanilla

No worries. I have, as I mentioned, no other outfit cause issue, only military fatigues and army uniform (They use the same model)

I don't know which military fatigues DasKebab was using, but I have Eli's Compendium installed in my current game, and those outfits seem to clip with almost everything.

There's several competing standards for FG outfits, and all of the guides seem to assume we already know most of what we're doing. There's nothing which I have found which gets into basic details like which range of distances (from the body) which piece of armor can occupy without clipping. I am not even sure which units of measurement would be used to document that kind of thing.

Maybe someone needs to build reference guide models - like slot 33 has to fit in this cyan bounding region to not clip with "vanilla fg".

But currently there's a lot of conflicts (so maybe a reference guide would have to have several options - 95% of outfits, 75%, or whatever. Outfits which completely avoided all clipping would probably have to be skimpy and perhaps ugly, so this would be tough. (And then there's the tendency for slot 33 (body) to be used for shoes in some outfits, and/or to include a copy of the player's body which may or may not be right for FG.)

Edit:  DasKebab posted while I was writing this so....

Edited by sen4mi
now I know which military fatigues...
3 hours ago, sen4mi said:

I don't know which military fatigues DasKebab was using,

And he is not telling so Good Luck. 

I don't understand people wanting help when they will not post the simplest things to allow others to help them! 

I am Out.

21 minutes ago, Sir Bron said:

And he is not telling so Good Luck. 

I don't understand people wanting help when they will not post the simplest things to allow others to help them! 

I am Out.

Like I said above, vanilla, as is, base game. And yea, I have. Every other clothing work with the exception of the Military fatigues and Army fatigues

I tried other outfit with said armor, some clipping sure, but not as bad.

21 hours ago, travelmedic said:

Have you tried using armors with other outfits, like combat armor with a dress?

Maybe it's not the military fatigues, maybe the armor has no bodyslide morphs.

Tested with other outfits, works fine. Not just combat armor, all other armor also have the same issue with the fatigues