47 minutes ago, xxgabeitchxx said:

i downloaded and installed this mod, got all the requirements and did the bodyslide stuff yet it doesn't show up in game. i got the trx addon and sos so i don't think i'm missing anything.

Invisible or not appearing in the Schlongs of Skyrim MCM menu?

This mod uses the TRX Futanari Addon item in the SoS MCM menu, so if you think it's not appearing in the MCM menu, that's because it's a replacer, not a standalone edit.

Edited by Honch
10 hours ago, Honch said:

Invisible or not appearing in the Schlongs of Skyrim MCM menu?

This mod uses the TRX Futanari Addon item in the SoS MCM menu, so if you think it's not appearing in the MCM menu, that's because it's a replacer, not a standalone edit.

Nvm it was a bodyslide issue

Edited by xxgabeitchxx
4 hours ago, k123a456 said:

I'm fairly new to skyrim modding and never used blender but I would love to get this all working, is there a step by step guide anywhere for noobies like me?

At the bottom the page, there is a drop down that includes a link to a guide for baking meshes, which is all were doing here really, im a blender newb and i didn't have to much trouble

1 hour ago, Pronema said:

Any hope of adding the other sliders from the original TRX mod?  I'm looking for the scrotum gone option.

The TRX-ERF Hybrid mod's scrotum shape is entirely different which is why it does not have any of original TRX's scrotum sliders. I could, however, try to make such a slider from scratch, like this:

Is this the effect you're looking for?

1 hour ago, helioskrill said:

can we get no balls slider?

You mean this?

2 hours ago, donnerwetter said:

The TRX-ERF Hybrid mod's scrotum shape is entirely different which is why it does not have any of original TRX's scrotum sliders. I could, however, try to make such a slider from scratch, like this:

Is this the effect you're looking for?

On 11/20/2023 at 12:01 AM, donnerwetter said:

Thanks! And yes, since this schlong's underside connects far further up the body the textures differ quite a bit. Be sure to check out the tutorial- unfortunately the extreme angles involved here mean a single bake in Blender isn't enough.

will you make a no balls version or is there already one in this?

On 12/2/2023 at 10:30 AM, Pronema said:

Any hope of adding the other sliders from the original TRX mod?  I'm looking for the scrotum gone option.

On 12/2/2023 at 1:21 PM, helioskrill said:

can we get no balls slider?

2 hours ago, DragonkingKyo said:

will you make a no balls version or is there already one in this?

No Balls slider added to all projects.

On 11/26/2023 at 1:12 PM, donnerwetter said:

@Miss Corruption seems to be planning on creating a patch. Given how many textures there are in BnP, it's going to be quite the undertaking so please give them some time

I'll be honest, due to private things and me getting sick I haven't had time to get started on texture patching. I'll try to get it done soon and update my existing patches for this project. Either sometime this month or early next month