• 2 weeks later...
24 minutes ago, Aldo1231 said:

the body preset I use comes from this mod.   

The only gap I was able to see with the included preset was with the 7B Lower slider, however, it doesn't seem big enough for your gap to be caused by the preset.

1.png.0176e0519d7bf581ede741112bbe1e78.png

You could possibly try rebuilding both the body and the addon in bodyslide, making sure the build morphs checkbox is ticked and see if it works the second time.

Edited by Honch

Hey there, I sent you a PM but I thought it's better for me to ask for help here. So as I was saying in my PM, I was trying to make my own seamless tex for BnP. I got the basic of texture baking with blender. I tried changing the diffuse, normal, specular, and sk using the og TRX in the blender because the one provided in the .blend file output the same texture. It is discolored in game but looks fine in the image/dds file. Where did I do wrong?

This is the schlong in game:

Spoiler

SkyrimSE2024-01-1818-01-59.png.3db4f5de3216745ea43266faea3e1783.png

These are the files I use for and get from the blender.

Spoiler

2024-01-1818_02_53-ShellView.png.9743aa4b29360e91449274894edcdc4c.png

Any help is much appreciated.

1 hour ago, dafaq1 said:

Hey there, I sent you a PM but I thought it's better for me to ask for help here. So as I was saying in my PM, I was trying to make my own seamless tex for BnP. I got the basic of texture baking with blender. I tried changing the diffuse, normal, specular, and sk using the og TRX in the blender because the one provided in the .blend file output the same texture. It is discolored in game but looks fine in the image/dds file. Where did I do wrong?

This is the schlong in game:

Hide contents

SkyrimSE2024-01-1818-01-59.png.3db4f5de3216745ea43266faea3e1783.png

These are the files I use for and get from the blender.

Hide contents

2024-01-1818_02_53-ShellView.png.9743aa4b29360e91449274894edcdc4c.png

Any help is much appreciated.

My first guess would be that the problem is the schlong_sk.dds texture. When I made my vaginaless patch for BnP I noticed that the BnP subsurface map is slightly transparent which causes baked textures to not come out quite right.

What I ended up doing was simply removing the transparency before baking and adding it back in to the finished schlong_sk texture before saving it as .dds. How I did it was this:

1. Save femalebody_sk.dds as .png
  2. Open femalebody_sk.png in image editor of your choosing
  3. Duplicate the layer until the image becomes fully opaque
  4. Merge layers and save as a different file, as you will need the original transparent one later
  5. Do all of your Blender baking and texture editing using this non-transparent version
  6. When you're done, this is how you make your schlong texture transparent again- open your schlong_sk.png in GIMP (other image editors may have similar features, can't help you there though
  7. Add the original, transparent femalebody_sk.png as a layer onto the same image
  8. Right-click on the transparent femalebody_sk.png and click Alpha to Selection
  9. Now go to Select->Invert
  10. With your non-transparent schlong_sk.png layer highlighted, press the Delete key
  11. Your schlong should now have a transparency that matches the original BnP body texture, save your .png and convert it into .dds in a different program

This was all assuming it is indeed the schlong_sk.dds that was the problem. I might have typed all that out for nothing

Here are transparent and non-transparent schlong_sk.png files. These are for Vaginaless TRX-ERF Hybrid but you can use them as a base or to perform the GIMP portion of the above instructions instead of the original female body texture

Transparent

schlong_sk_transp__.thumb.png.13cff51154e1eb6cf1b3ae13aa3ea785.png

Non-transparent

schlong_sk_non_transp__.thumb.png.3742e60a7983175344056735a0779b51.png

Edited by donnerwetter
1 hour ago, donnerwetter said:

My first guess would be that the problem is the schlong_sk.dds texture. When I made my vaginaless patch for BnP I noticed that the BnP subsurface map is slightly transparent which causes baked textures to not come out quite right.

What I ended up doing was simply removing the transparency before baking and adding it back in to the finished schlong_sk texture before saving it as .dds. How I did it was this:

1. Save femalebody_sk.dds as .png
  2. Open femalebody_sk.png in image editor of your choosing
  3. Duplicate the layer until the image becomes fully opaque
  4. Merge layers and save as a different file, as you will need the original transparent one later
  5. Do all of your Blender baking and texture editing using this non-transparent version
  6. When you're done, this is how you make your schlong texture transparent again- open your schlong_sk.png in GIMP (other image editors may have similar features, can't help you there though
  7. Add the original, transparent femalebody_sk.png as a layer onto the same image
  8. Right-click on the transparent femalebody_sk.png and click Alpha to Selection
  9. Now go to Select->Invert
  10. With your non-transparent schlong_sk.png layer highlighted, press the Delete key
  11. Your schlong should now have a transparency that matches the original BnP body texture, save your .png and convert it into .dds in a different program

This was all assuming it is indeed the schlong_sk.dds that was the problem. I might have typed all that out for nothing

Here are transparent and non-transparent schlong_sk.png files. These are for Vaginaless TRX-ERF Hybrid but you can use them as a base or to perform the GIMP portion of the above instructions instead of the original female body texture

Transparent

schlong_sk_transp__.thumb.png.13cff51154e1eb6cf1b3ae13aa3ea785.png

Non-transparent

schlong_sk_non_transp__.thumb.png.3742e60a7983175344056735a0779b51.png

Thank you for the quick response. I tried this and it seems it doesnt work.

Spoiler

SkyrimSE2024-01-1820-55-08.png.a98cc75c4780f978d810e1d6dca95f34.png

And here's the texture files that I made with BnP default textures.7z

13 minutes ago, dafaq1 said:

Pretty sure. Here, I reinstalled the TRX+ERF Hybrid texture. An expected look.

Hide contents

SkyrimSE2024-01-1823-29-02.png.81d86426ca0691c85e0f3fd4cc5a2d58.png

Can you try replacing the different textures one by one and seeing if it's a specific one that's causing your issue?

57 minutes ago, donnerwetter said:

Can you try replacing the different textures one by one and seeing if it's a specific one that's causing your issue?

Immediately found it on the first try, it's the diffuse. Did I missed a step in the baking or something? This is quite confusing. 

Diffuse only.

Spoiler

SkyrimSE2024-01-1900-15-37.png.d854592aea8d7963671b4c181972f887.png

No custom diffuse, default. Just custom normal, specular, and subsurface.

Spoiler

SkyrimSE2024-01-1900-27-33.png.fe481e02ff1e83b9e957a7e4c1fb1925.png

Edited by dafaq1
4 hours ago, dafaq1 said:

Immediately found it on the first try, it's the diffuse. Did I missed a step in the baking or something? This is quite confusing. 

Diffuse only.

Reveal hidden contents

SkyrimSE2024-01-1900-15-37.png.d854592aea8d7963671b4c181972f887.png

No custom diffuse, default. Just custom normal, specular, and subsurface.

Reveal hidden contents

SkyrimSE2024-01-1900-27-33.png.fe481e02ff1e83b9e957a7e4c1fb1925.png

Very odd. Maybe something went wrong when you converted your texture to .dds?

I save my  textures as .dds in paint.net with these settings:

0000settingsa.png.306480fd468600d2e0d36597b59243dd.png

4 hours ago, donnerwetter said:

Very odd. Maybe something went wrong when you converted your texture to .dds?

I save my  textures as .dds in paint.net with these settings:

0000settingsa.png.306480fd468600d2e0d36597b59243dd.png

Apparently this appears to be the case. I've saved all my textures with BC7 SRGB for some reason. It works fine now. This and the transparent subsurface seems to be the one causing it.

Here's how it looks now. Thank you for the help.

Spoiler

SkyrimSE2024-01-1910-16-44.png.3daeea16ca2807f6f1c74a763d0e57ea.png

Also, how do you add background for the texs? I thought blender does it automatically, but I was surprised to see that it was not when I did it.

41 minutes ago, dafaq1 said:

Apparently this appears to be the case. I've saved all my textures with BC7 SRGB for some reason. It works fine now. This and the transparent subsurface seems to be the one causing it.

Here's how it looks now. Thank you for the help.

Hide contents

SkyrimSE2024-01-1910-16-44.png.3daeea16ca2807f6f1c74a763d0e57ea.png

Also, how do you add background for the texs? I thought blender does it automatically, but I was surprised to see that it was not when I did it.

Glad you got it sorted out!

As for bsckgrounds- add new empty layers to your pngs and move them under the textures, then fill them with the bucket tool. Merge afterwards

11 hours ago, donnerwetter said:

Glad you got it sorted out!

As for bsckgrounds- add new empty layers to your pngs and move them under the textures, then fill them with the bucket tool. Merge afterwards

Why didn't I think of that lol. Manually selecting and painting is harder.

Anyway, thank you for the help and pointers! Cheers!

About the smp selector, after choosing the preset it works fine when you just get in the game, but then when I change the schlong it suddenly don't erect anymore, the shaft just fall into the balls, and in sex scene it still can't erect.

I'm not good at using BodySlide. 
When I create a body using the body preset, I cannot adjust the SOS slider. 
When I adjust the SOS slider, I cannot create the body according to the body preset. 
What should I do to have both?
2 hours ago, wujiarui said:
I'm not good at using BodySlide. 
When I create a body using the body preset, I cannot adjust the SOS slider. 
When I adjust the SOS slider, I cannot create the body according to the body preset. 
What should I do to have both?

You can use the same presets on both the body and schlong even if you only can only see and edit the sliders relevant to either the body and schlong depending on which you have selected. Load your bodyslide preset for the body when selecting the schlong project and make your desired slider edits. Then save the preset and build your body and schlong with the same preset.

Edited by donnerwetter
On 11/21/2023 at 8:49 AM, Honch said:

If you're doing a BnP patch, you should use Donnerwetter's vaginaless BnP diffuse textures as a base, the file titled 'Installer - [TRX-ERF Hybrid Schlong] textures - BnP.7z'. With these diffuse textures you won't need to worry about adjusting the color because that work has already been done for you.

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/18587-dws-vaginaless-cbbe-3ba/

And of course the same could be done for the specular maps to have the right glossiness.

If anyone else is struggling with baking their textures as well. The patch mentioned by Honch is working perfectly fine for me with this mod. I am using BnP (moles) and the 3BA Body. 

On 12/7/2023 at 11:48 AM, Miss Corruption said:

I'll be honest, due to private things and me getting sick I haven't had time to get started on texture patching. I'll try to get it done soon and update my existing patches for this project. Either sometime this month or early next month

Do you plan on patching RSV as well or just normal BnP?