Kendo 2's Gomorrah Girls for Cali Boobs Type3

View File

Sexy hooker stuff! I always hated the way the vanilla prostitute outfits look. This mod addresses that.

CONTENTS:
The Replacer file simply adds the reworked prostitute meshes to the game. There isn’t an ESP. It doesn’t change anything that isn’t obvious.
The FULL version adds the vanilla replacers, six new outfits and manicured nails to all of the affected outfits, vanilla included.

In-game, type the tilde (~) and then type coc 11k2ggcell and ENTER. You will be teleported to the pick up cell. The items are in the steamer trunk in front of you. FastTravel to exit the cell. The trunk respawns every three game days.

CREDITS:
dimon99 for Type3
izumiko for the Merry Widow sleeve mesh
Humannature66 for the manicured nails meshes
Kendo 2 for everything else

PERMISSIONS:
Do not repackage my content. If you want to use this mod in your own works that is fine, just make my mod a required file. Do not submit my content to other game sites.

Effective 13 March 2016
I will no longer be providing mod support or otherwise communicating publicly on Lover’s Lab. All support questions and other comments will be handled HERE. My absence from Lover's Lab either by accident or design is not to be interpreted as permission to use my uploaded content as resource material. This shall commence immediately, effective 13 March 2016.

Too bad I can't try them out at the moment, but the screens look amazing. The vanilla prostitute outfits aren't just abhorrently bad in style imo, they're even horrible on a technical level. It's almost obvious that whoever did the outfits at Obsidian was really uncomfortable making them. 

Thumbs up and thanks for sharing!

What got me going about the vanilla outfits were the shoes.  They had less than 50 vertices on the mesh.  It prolly took about 10 minutes to make them start to finish.  They are just as crappy as the rest of the prostitute outfits.

Let me know what you think of the mod once you get a chance to play it.

I like the outfits, but all characters that wear them do not have hands.

Hmmm.  Let me check the esp, though it MIGHT be a load order issue.   BRB

*derp*  no hands because I didn't include them.  The file has been resubmitted and the mnissing hands added.  Sorry 'bout that.  :P

Edited by Kendo 2
  • 2 months later...

Hello sir I am a super noob when it comes to installing mods and I was wondering do I just use FOMM or do I need to do some other kind of install with this awesome mod you have here?

It is all manual and very easy to do.

Follow this file path for your New Vegas install: Program Files\Steam\SteamApps\common\Fallout New Vegas\Data.  Copy the CONTENTS of the data folder you downloaded (Meshes, Textures and the K2_GomorrahGirls.esp) and paste them into YOUR Data folder.  You will be prompted to over-write or place folders and files.  It is OKAY so go ahead and do it.  Once installed activate the esp in whatever mod manager you are using OR directly from the game launcher.  Load the game and play.

And have FUN.   :P

Glad you like them.  I'm working on a total redo of the main level of Gomorrah now and I'll be using the new outfits along with other new items.  I'm basically turning Upper Brimstone (the room with the main stage, close to the courtyard entrance) into a VIP lounge with new entertainers, fully voiced dialogue, a short quest, and lots of new models and textures.  I guess I need to start a WIP thread.   :P

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...

how to have the prostitutes to wear only those 6 new outfits?

Actually i just want to replace the prostitute outfit worn by the "Atomic Wrangler Crier" with one of yours.

i Don't want to see the prostitutes wear any of the vanilla one. thank's for any suggestion.  :)

after installed your mod with help from Nexus Mod Manager,

i found the "Wrangler Crier" now wearing something looks like "vanilla prostitute outfit" cutdown, showing the belly. i think its the  one in the middle in the screenshot file "12vanilla.jpg". i was expecting her to wear some other like "11widow" or "11vest". can it be done somehow?

I wonder around the Gomorrah and having trouble to find NPC that wear "11widow" / "11fntanga", so far just found some wearing  "11tape". it seemed like a waste, that your masterpiece is hidden away from the audiences. Any idea where i should search one wearing them?

Sorry i've made to many wishes. It's OK, if it can't be done. You've done your best. :)

I do not remember if I added all of the outfits to the prostitute leveled lists or not.  I have not played New Vegas in a long time.

You should read some tutorials on adding items to the game and make your own esp.  That way you will get exactly what you like. :D