Ethnic Roleplay Traits

Ethnic Roleplay Traits

View File

About V1.1.

Important! Delete version 1.0 before installing Version 1.1. V1.0 and V1.1 WILL CONFLICT

The Ethnicity mod comes only in the Explicit version.

It took me a lot of time to rebuild the mod from scratch and it will take even more time to rework it from top to bottom for the earlier SFW version.

And I'm not so sure tbh... How many would even use the SFW version in the end.

What has changed?

Instead of having 6 Preference traits, there is now 1 Aspiration category trait.

* 6 Aspiration to choose from to define your preference. At this moment containing BBC Addict, Chink Fucktoy Addict, Ebony Chocolate Addict, Snow Bunny Addict, WBC Addict and Yellow Cock Addict for both genders from Young-Adult and upwards.

Every Aspiration has 4 stages;

Lvl1 - Fuck a "x" once.
lvl2 = Fuck a "x" twice more.
lvl3 = Fuck a "x" 7 times more.
lvl4 = Fuck a "x" 10 times more.

Where x is I.E. Black Bull for the BBC Addict Aspiration.

Once lvl4 has been achieved, the sims will receive the corresponding Award Trait.

I added a little more, once a BBC Bull encounters a BBC Addict in the proximity, not only does the BBC Addict get a flirty Buff of +10, but the BBC Bull get's as well a flirty Buff of +5.

How to use.

I've yet to understand how to make a "pop up balloon", and to avoid that random Townies get Heritage traits, I've made them Gameplay only, hence not selectable in CAS.

To add I.E. Black Bull trait to your sim, open console with CTRL+SHIFT+C and type;

testingcheats true

traits.equip_trait BlackBull

Traits names to use for the cheats would be (case sensitive!);

BlackBull
ChinkFucktoy
EbonyChocolate
Gook
SnowBunny
WBC

Planned updates.

At this moment I plan to add;

- Arabs as ethnicity.

- Latina's & Latino's as ethnicity.

- Indian ethnicity if the original requester will answer my PM back.

- Crossover Preference Traits. I.E. Non-Caucasian Male Lover (Combine the African Male Lover & Asian Male Lover traits).

- Add Skill buffs based on Ethnicity .

- It's my first mod, so depending on how much time I have and if I'm able to find what I'm looking for (or if a more experienced WW modder wants to help me out, hit me up!), I will still implement a thing or two with WW once I figure out how to do what I've got in mind.

- ADD A BALLOON TO ASSIGN HERITAGE TRAITS TO A SIM.

Mandatory Mods: Wicked Whims.

Recommended Mods: (Optional):  More traits in CAS by MizoreYukii

https://www.patreon.com/posts/more-traits-in-62838078

The mod will give you the ability of 5 traits instead of 3 in CAS.

Known conflicts: Version 1.0 of the mod will work along side each other (Scumbag_LL_Explicit_Ethnic_V100.package & Scumbag_LL_SFW_Ethnic_V100.package). 

HOWEVER: Scumbag_LL_Ethnic_v1_1.package will NOT along side the two v1.0 versions. Make sure you delete the previous version if installed!

Other Info: I run v1.99 currently, to be able to play all the outdated mods that I have till those get updated as well. It should probably work on higher versions. 

Please let me know if it does or doesn't in the thread.

Disclaimer:

Please for the love of god, leave any discriminating comments regarding ethnic groups in your inside voice and seek professional help. No one want's to hear it... Well except for a Shrink perhaps...

There is but one race in this world, the HUMAN RACE.

Raceplay in BDSM is quite common and can be very fun if both or multiple parties involved give their consent.

It's just another kink... Nothing more, nothing less.

Earlier version V.1.0

Spoiler

About.

The Ethnicity mod comes in two versions.

Both contain 12 traits for both genders from Young Adult and upwards.

Versions.

SFW (better said, for those that are offended easily) Version:

* 6 Traits to choose from in the Emotional Category, to define your heritage. At this moment containing African Female, African Male, Asian Female, Asian Male, Caucasian Female and Caucasian Male. 

* 6 traits to choose from in the Lifestyle Category to define your preference. At this moment containing African Female Lover, African Male Lover, Asian Female Lover, Asian Male, Lover Caucasian Female Lover and Caucasian Male Lover. 

Explicit Version: 

* 6 Traits to choose from in the Emotional Category, to define your heritage. At this moment containing Black Bull, Chink Fucktoy, Ebony Chocolate, Gook, Snow Bunny and WBC.

* 6 traits to choose from in the Lifestyle Category to define your preference. At this moment containing BBC Addict, Chink Fucktoy Addict, Ebony Chocolate Addict, SNow Bunny Addict, WBC Addict and Yellow Cock Addict.

Both versions work the same, all though, the text in game and the names of the traits differ (See screenshots for comparison).

How to use.

Pretty straight forward. Create 2 sims and give Sim A the trait "Asian Female".

Give Sim B the trait "Asian Female Lover".

If Sim B is in the proximity of Sim A, it will create a Flirt Buff of +10.

At this moment I plan to add;

- Arabs as ethnicity.

- Latina's & Latino's as ethnicity.

- Crossover Preference Traits. I.E. Non-Caucasian Male Lover (Combine the African Male Lover & Asian Male Lover traits).

- Add Skill buffs based on Ethnicity .

- It's my first mod, so depending on how much time I have and if I'm able to find what I'm looking for (or if a more experienced WW modder wants to help me out, hit me up!), I will implement a thing or two with WW.

Mandatory Mods: Wicked Whims.

Recommended Mods: (Optional):  More traits in CAS by MizoreYukii

https://www.patreon.com/posts/more-traits-in-62838078

The mod will give you the ability of 5 traits instead of 3 in CAS.

Known conflicts: Version 1.0 of the mod will work along side each other (Scumbag_LL_Explicit_Ethnic_V100.package & Scumbag_LL_SFW_Ethnic_V100.package). 

HOWEVER: Scumbag_LL_Ethnic_v1_1.package will NOT along side the two v1.0 versions. Make sure you delete the previous version if installed!

Other Info: I run v1.99 currently, to be able to play all the outdated mods that I have till those get updated as well. It should probably work on higher versions. 

Please let me know if it does or doesn't in the thread.

Disclaimer:

Please for the love of god, leave any discriminating comments regarding ethnic groups in your inside voice and seek professional help. No one want's to hear it... Well except for a Shrink perhaps...

There is but one race in this world, the HUMAN RACE.

Raceplay in BDSM is quite common and can be very fun if both or multiple parties involved give their consent.

It's just another kink... Nothing more, nothing less.

A special thank you to user Polyfractal for steering me in the right direction!

Do not modify, reupload or claim as your own.

Do not modify, reupload or claim as your own.

Edited by Scumbag84
Updated mod to v1.1. READ THE POST, IT WORKS DIFFERENT NOW!

interesting and great job you pulled off for first mod exp.! but would suggest to make these traits to be able to buy in game reward store; and if it is technically possible some sort of body color palette recognition instead of need to apply some specific contra trait  

58 minutes ago, Maglog said:

interesting and great job you pulled off for first mod exp.! but would suggest to make these traits to be able to buy in game reward store; and if it is technically possible some sort of body color palette recognition instead of need to apply some specific contra trait  

Thank you very much! Have to be honest, did give me some headaches at the start till I figured out how I could do it lol.

You're suggestion regarding the Game Reward Store might be a very good idea to play around with.

Tbh, I have no idea how it works, modding-wise, so would have to dig into that when I find the time.

I fear, that body color palette recognition will be a complex thing to do, coding wise. 

Hence why I choose for the "Heritage Traits" option, as it's quite straight forward and works 100%.

When using Custom Body skins, it's going to be even more tricky I fear to code that in.

1 minute ago, ChuckLana said:

looks interesting, gonna try it in my game indeed thanks for sharing!

You're very welcome and many thanks!

Let me know what you think and what you run into in case something doesn't work as intended :)!

Edited by Scumbag84
13 minutes ago, Scumbag84 said:

Thank you very much! Have to be honest, did give me some headaches at the start till I figured out how I could do it lol.

You're suggestion regarding the Game Reward Store might be a very good idea to play around with.

Tbh, I have no idea how it works, modding-wise, so would have to dig into that when I find the time.

I fear, that body color palette recognition will be a complex thing to do, coding wise. 

Hence why I choose for the "Heritage Traits" option, as it's quite straight forward and works 100%.

When using Custom Body skins, it's going to be even more tricky I fear to code that in.

i understand that, just suggesting) anyways, thanks!!! 

12 minutes ago, polyfractal said:

Interesting to see such mod coming forth. I also have thought of making such mod, but wasn't sure about the direction.

Thank you very much:)! For both your feedback and your help to steer me into the right direction!

Will these traits be applied to random townie sims or do they always have to be set manually? Having some randoms have the preference trait I don't mind but it would be weird if random sims got heritage traits that are obviously wrong when compared to their visuals.

2 hours ago, Kashked said:

Will these traits be applied to random townie sims or do they always have to be set manually? Having some randoms have the preference trait I don't mind but it would be weird if random sims got heritage traits that are obviously wrong when compared to their visuals.

@Scumbag84 I think this issue above would be solved by a simple category change to "gameplay" in your modding program. 

16 hours ago, ChuckLana said:

working smoothly in my game, it's a bit simple now but this mod have potential i'm sure of that.

Thanks for the feedback! And I agree, it's very simple and basic at this moment.
Tbh, due to everyone's feedback up to now, I realize it needs more work to be fully functional. 

There are things, that I had not taken into account, till I received below feedback I.E.

18 hours ago, Kashked said:

For now, most likely yes, Townies will probably get them randomly assigned I guess.
I actually didn't thought about that, till you brought it up haha.

Tbh, I've not yet encountered 1 Townie with such a trait, but then again, I've only been play-testing, not actually playing yet with the mod.

15 hours ago, polyfractal said:

@Scumbag84 I think this issue above would be solved by a simple category change to "gameplay" in your modding program. 

Thanks! That does sound like the solution for that! Didn't even thought that far ahead, that the traits could be randomly assigned by Sims 4 logic.

But your solution seems to solve that right away!

I'll see if I can still release an update within today with those changes, latest tomorrow I suspect.

All though more ideas are taking shape to create a more in depth version of the mod, thanks to the combined feedback of you all!

But guess I'll need to read up some more and test a lot in order to get that figured out :).

2 minutes ago, polyfractal said:

Does the safe for work and not safe for work versions conflict each other, can I have both?

You can run both at the same time.

They don't share resources, it's only in practice, that it wouldn't make much sense to run both at the same time.

6 minutes ago, Scumbag84 said:

You can run both at the same time.

They don't share resources, it's only in practice, that it wouldn't make much sense to run both at the same time.

I wanted to translate the not safe version to safe version, because I don't understand the terms / vocab.

19 minutes ago, polyfractal said:

I wanted to translate the not safe version to safe version, because I don't understand the terms / vocab.

Well, English isn't my first language, so I might be wrong here or there :).

Open to spelling and grammar feedback.

Just to let everyone know, I've learned more in the past 4 hours by messing around a lot and testing than I've learned in a week searching for tutorials...

Yay! mod has been updated to v1.1. and reworked, take the time to read the first post!

Kindly let me know if you encounter any bugs or if something isn't working as it is supposed to!

Above all, hope you like it and enjoy!

Edited by Scumbag84
On 11/8/2023 at 11:54 AM, Scumbag84 said:

Planned updates.

- ADD A BALLOON TO ASSIGN HERITAGE TRAITS TO A SIM.

I'm by no means a modder, but I think the best solution would be to make it an WW-trait rather than a normal trait. That way you can easily assign the traits to random townies you happen to notice through the WW menu during gameplay, it will transfer when you upload a sim with the trait and the one dowloading it will still have the trait as assigned, and it won't take up a trait-slot. Maybe check out something like the Big Dick Problems and poke around in the files to figure out how to add an WW-trait?

4 hours ago, Kashked said:

I'm by no means a modder, but I think the best solution would be to make it an WW-trait rather than a normal trait. That way you can easily assign the traits to random townies you happen to notice through the WW menu during gameplay, it will transfer when you upload a sim with the trait and the one dowloading it will still have the trait as assigned, and it won't take up a trait-slot. Maybe check out something like the Big Dick Problems and poke around in the files to figure out how to add an WW-trait?

It could be the or a solution. Tbh, if I could get it in the trait store itself I would already be happy. But perhaps making them WW traits would be even better, given you can assign them easier to townies. All though it would work the same way as making a "balloon" myself in a way I assume. Just need some time in the upcoming weeks to see if I can find a permant solution, one way or the other.

Big dick problems didn't seem to work for me somehow. So I deleten that a while ago.

Edited by Scumbag84

I love this mod , Thanks for the excellent creation. Your time and effort are much appreciated. About time someone came up with this idea. Only thing missing was Latin & middle Eastern traits. That would be a complete package with those traits added. Something to consider but still a dope mod. Keep up the great work. Looking forward to any updates.