Any dominant companion mods?

Looking for a dominant companion mod.

So far I only found Duke - Your new Best Friend which I will try out. Are there no human(oid) dom companions? I'd take a robot if I could find one ?

On the subject of robots and machines: Are there any mods that integrate vibrators, fucking machines or other machines that could be of use to my needy female pc?

(I remember back in Skyrim we had those wonderful soul gem dildos that started to vibrate when ever you used magic.
And there was an animated mouth-gag that kept fucking your throat while you were out exploring the world of Skyrim ?)

To describe my taste a bit: The best mod I played recently was Commonwealth Slavers 2.0.4. That was amazing ?

And THANK YOU ALL for this great forum!

Edited by ManceCornel

Unfortunately there are very few adult Fallout 4 mods, and even fewer quest/quest-ish mods. That being said...

Boston Devious Helper has a dom/sub relationship (PC is the sub ofc) feature, kinda like Devious Followers lite (from Skyrim).

Problems of Survivor involves the humiliation and degradation of the PC. If you liked Commonwealth Slavers, you might like PoS.

Raider Pet is somewhat similar to CS, but a bit more open-ended, sorta like if AAF Violate and CS had a deformed love-child.

Other than that... not much that I know of. You could try Nuka Ride, made by the same guy who made CS, but that doesn't really involve followers for the most part. I'd kill for some more sexy quest mods for Fallout 4. Doesn't seem like there's much interest though, at least not by most of the folks skilled in mod-making.

• 4 weeks later...

Many thanks for you help!  I will try out the mods you mentioned one by one.

I did try Nuka Ride but had to stop because I found it to be more than I could take at times. Maybe I'll try it again when my mood is a bit brighter ?

I completely agree with you on the desire to play more sexy quest mods. My guess for why we have so few is that to make a good one you need a broad spectrum of skills and very few people have that.

I mean, think of any good quest mod and then try to count and specify the pieces that are part of it. You will find hand made dialogs, locations, npc characters, clothing/armor and some sexy gadgets. The good quest mods are interwoven with other mods/frameworks so you need to know those mods and how to interact with them via script.

Then you would need to come up with a good story or better even with several good stories that flow seamlessly into each other. The dialog should appear real/believable. You will need to have a sense of pacing the story.

It would help if you are able to tell a story not only with dialog but also visually by choosing proper lighting and props for some of the scenes - maybe even throw in some visual effects.

Basically you need to be a writer, a visionary, a stage designer, a tailor, a director and able to work with all the moding tools in order to technically create that stuff. You also need a lot of patience to test your creation and to interact with the community here in a productive way.

Yeah, I believe I know why we have rather few good quest mods ? 

Edited by ManceCornel