Forgotten Art: Custom Wives

View File

Have you played Forgotten Art but missed your favourite wife or lover from other mods?  Now is your chance to get your favourite NPC's book! You do not need to have the mod of your favourite NPC spouse or lover installed.

To get started, find Selene Pasiacus in The Bannered Mare.

Mod doesn't include your favourite NPC? Nothing is lost! Check the list here:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ysfF09pcCXLBMIXlI5Wu_czoN4vdVoZs5Kv4zFkOJq0/edit#gid=0
She might be on the list and waiting to be added! 
Not on the list? Nothing lost either! Write a comment with a link to the mod and it would be nice if you could give Selene an example of a dialogue in case we bring the book to her. Nobody knows your favourite NPC better than you!

But keep these criteria in mind!
1) Must be marriageable (Vanillia marriage or unique to that NPC).
2) Lover status (i.e. an NPC who will accept an acquaintance higher than "friend").
3) NPCs with unique voices have a better chance than NPC using Vanilla game voices.
4) Suggestion for male spouses for the moment we do not take over.

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    10/14/2023
  • Category
  • Requires
    none
  • Special Edition Compatible
    Yes

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
9 hours ago, IdosheJungo said:

Great mod, but I'm getting a CTD with 1.2.1 specifically Selene Pasiacus, rolling back to 1.2 works fine though!

AE, SE or LE? I check on LE and SE. None CTD.

1.2.1 only have fix for Selene face. So if you don't care about Selene grey face you can play on 1.2 ;) 

Edited by killer905
11 hours ago, killer905 said:

AE, SE or LE? I check on LE and SE. None CTD.

1.2.1 only have fix for Selene face. So if you don't care about Selene grey face you can play on 1.2 ;) 

I'm running on AE with a very heavy lo so could be something my end that's incompatible. 2 things that change a lot of stuff is RSV (racial skin variance) and I use easy NPC to create all faces. Taking both of these out doesn't make a difference though ? I've attached a crash log if it's any use

crash-2023-11-21-20-59-03.log

13 minutes ago, IdosheJungo said:

I'm running on AE with a very heavy lo so could be something my end that's incompatible. 2 things that change a lot of stuff is RSV (racial skin variance) and I use easy NPC to create all faces. Taking both of these out doesn't make a difference though ? I've attached a crash log if it's any use

crash-2023-11-21-20-59-03.log 65.73 kB · 1 download

I admit I don't know how to read it, but it caught my eye:

Object Reference: 
			File: "Maybe.esp"
			Modified by: FACustomWifeLover.esp -> Maybe.esp
			Flags: 0x00040008 kInitialized
			Name: "Selene Pasiacus"
			FormID: 0x9F001D92
			FormType: NPC (43)

Interestingly, in ModOrder, which is below this file, I do not see this Maybe.esp at all. It is possible that one of the two mods you have specified is causing the CTD.