I've setup the most perfect and stable game for myself around 950 mods,

1. Do i need a bash patch, what does it do ?

2. On my old load order i had vagina Physics(open close with insertion) i was using 3bbb amazing body and am still using it but no physics i have belly physics but no vagina physics, what might i have done wrong ?

3. I tried camping + Frostfall on my old setup and remember it being very performance heavy, I've downloaded campfire now and game is running good is there any other alternative for Frostfall which isn't as much of a performance hog.

4. I've been trying to make the riften jail mine by using puppet master (i use pahe,hsh,dom,aygas) are there any good prison home for player where i can can keep all my slaves in jail cells.  

5. What player home mods are you using, I'm using more player home options and pathfinder's shack. 

6. I'm mainly trying to make the game look pretty without adding too much so are there any good aio replacers for vanilla armours and weapons, RN I'm using re modernize for clothing, rustic seems good to but haven't tried that yet. 

7. I'm using alot of mods to make all the NPCs different, they have different scale(extreme), different skins(bnp), autobody for different body types,

what mod should i be using for distributing ks hair to all of them, and almost all face overhaul only works with base game npcs(that is around 280 or something) what do i do about NPCs added by other mods, my guards aren't much of a looker I'd like to have more face variety in them. 

8. I have some 2890 animation, I don't think i need that much if i said just give me three basic animation mods one for consensual, One for non- consensual and one for creatures, which one would you say i should get. 

9. I have alot of mods adding dialogues what happens is sometimes some dialogue don't show up , my guess is because there isn't space to show them what mod do you use. 

10. I don't know why mod authors do this but lots of mods are confused if my character is male or female or if he/she is virgin or not and some of them don't even have a disable mod checkbox, shouldn't sexlab stats override them all, what's the work around for that, I'd just like a mod that turns off all the female specific mods if I'm playing as male(would be good if i can specify which ones) I don't like it when my masculine male character bumps in someone and get spanked and screams like a bitch. 

11. I'm really close to the esp limit, can i use a merger to merge sexlab mods, i don't want to remove any sexlab mods they are permanent in my modlist, use profile system of vortex for enabling/disabling sex mods but would love if it was just one big mod, question is can using a merger break some mods.

12. I own le too but never played or tried modding that since people on reddit said it was more difficult to mod, are there any good mods i might be missing by not playing le

I'm not qualified to answer all of these but I'll give a few a shot.

1. "If it ain't broke, don't fix it."

(this is only available as LE - unless someone's converted it)

8. Look at Billyy's animations:

9.  I understand this one. Usually you just need to scroll down (or up) to find the missing dialogue. If that isn't sufficient there are mods (on Nexus) that give better dialogue control.

10. Ultimately it is the mod, and not SexLab, that determines those things. You will just need to be more particular about the mods that you choose.

12. Well, I still play LE and it is largely because there are many mods that I use routinely that no one has converted to SE (which I also own). One of which I mentioned above.

BTW - I moved your Thread to Technical Support. You're welcome.

I'll answer any I know even a little about to the best of my ability

1) Afaik, a bashed patch is usually used to combine assets from multiple mods into a single proxy mod

2) if you lost physics on your 3BBB body, there are two possibilities that come to mind

a) an FSMP problem (or HDT-SMP if you're still using the older, now effectively obsolete SMP engine). if you're still using HDT SMP, I'd recommend updating.

b) your body got "dinged" by something badly. I had to reinstall my 3BBB body (for my female player) a couple times due to it losing its wubba, although not in quite a while. Oh, and I had to rebuild my body in Bodyslide.

c) (bonus!) Another mod is interfering with your body physics. which one I couldn't say.

3) no clue, I use an old mod called campsite. It's NOT what you're looking for.

4) no clue.

5) Several, none of which apply for use as facilities for #4, so there's no point is listing them.

6) Comes down to personal choices. idk how to answer your question on this one, although I use many enhancers. Search over at Nexus using mod categories

7) dunno

8 ) Another loaded question I can't answer because it's a personal choice matter.

9) I don't think I use any mods that add dialogue

10) Make sure you lock your player to whichever sex they are, using SL, Eager NPCS, SLA, etc and makes sure to configure SL and any other SL type mods so they don't allow same sex and don't allow your chosen sex to be swapped

11) dunno. I don't use collections.

12) Whatever you gain from LE, you're probably losing more than sticking with SE.

my opinions. 

Edited by anjenthedog
  • 3 weeks later...
On 10/6/2023 at 4:20 AM, Psalam said:

I'm not qualified to answer all of these but I'll give a few a shot.

1. "If it ain't broke, don't fix it."

(this is only available as LE - unless someone's converted it)

8. Look at Billyy's animations:

9.  I understand this one. Usually you just need to scroll down (or up) to find the missing dialogue. If that isn't sufficient there are mods (on Nexus) that give better dialogue control.

10. Ultimately it is the mod, and not SexLab, that determines those things. You will just need to be more particular about the mods that you choose.

12. Well, I still play LE and it is largely because there are many mods that I use routinely that no one has converted to SE (which I also own). One of which I mentioned above.

BTW - I moved your Thread to Technical Support. You're welcome.

oh thanks for answering man, I didn't knew that I should post this in technical support thread, I guess that's why I don't get many answers.