On 10/21/2023 at 11:17 PM, Jgoftl said:

The only time I ran into that issue was trying to force her into a new outfit via an outfit manager with the default option. Depending on how you chose to install the follower can affect that. Need more details. 

I download the mods normaly ran fnis and outfit studio I walk into the temple of mara this is what i see image.png.a30c1237eaf0e3ecf6daf15d32fb77d9.png

3 hours ago, Hunterman141 said:

I download the mods normaly ran fnis and outfit studio I walk into the temple of mara this is what i see image.png.a30c1237eaf0e3ecf6daf15d32fb77d9.png

Download and install are 2 different operations. Downlaod is when you click the Vortex (or Mod manager) or Manual links on Nexus. Install is when you run the FOMOD installer via your mod manager and select from Default, CBBE or Assets options, Follower, Follower Castle or Replacer options. How you installed the mod is what I need to know.

29 minutes ago, Benisboiii said:

whenever I install one of the follower mods I CTD when loading my save, no idea why, crash logs report something about SOS.

crash-2023-10-25-17-30-08.log 62.59 kB · 0 downloads

That's because of how the SOS dll was setup. It's somewhat fragile and making too many between saves changes to your load order will break it. That's why it's recommended to do everything before you start a fresh game. The only fix I found for the SOS dll issue was to disable/remove the dll, load, ignore the mismatch message, save, quit, restore the SOS dll and load the new save. It works, but I began having other issues that made restarting completely a necessity. So, ultimately make sure everything is installed before you start a fresh game.

Edited by Jgoftl
On 10/24/2023 at 6:10 PM, Jgoftl said:

Download and install are 2 different operations. Downlaod is when you click the Vortex (or Mod manager) or Manual links on Nexus. Install is when you run the FOMOD installer via your mod manager and select from Default, CBBE or Assets options, Follower, Follower Castle or Replacer options. How you installed the mod is what I need to know.

I also ran into this issue. Default version has no body, this seems to be a bug with the base Miya mod's armor, they're talking about it over on the nexus page. CBBE version has a body, but both versions have this horrible face bug. I'm installing this into the nefaram modpack which usually doesn't cause issues with adding new followers, The other two, Nikki and Karin work fine. All of them are installed as followers, not replacers of course.

WHATSWRONGWITHYOURFAAAAAACE.jpg.5c0c21b4c94b0b3efd62574c818d0839.jpg

On 11/1/2023 at 7:25 PM, 453634573745 said:

I also ran into this issue. Default version has no body, this seems to be a bug with the base Miya mod's armor, they're talking about it over on the nexus page. CBBE version has a body, but both versions have this horrible face bug. I'm installing this into the nefaram modpack which usually doesn't cause issues with adding new followers, The other two, Nikki and Karin work fine. All of them are installed as followers, not replacers of course.

WHATSWRONGWITHYOURFAAAAAACE.jpg.5c0c21b4c94b0b3efd62574c818d0839.jpg

Well thanks/sorry for the nightmares I guess. This is new - we are aware of/working on a permanent fix to the invisible body/weird armor thing - but any details you learn about this please do share

On 11/3/2023 at 8:20 AM, Peter_Griffin said:

we are aware of/working on a permanent fix to the invisible body/weird armor thing

Great to hear. For now I've given her the Samus body suit so she's not a floating head in my  game anymore.

Thanks for your work.

Edited by _T_T_
On 11/3/2023 at 7:20 AM, Peter_Griffin said:

Well thanks/sorry for the nightmares I guess. This is new - we are aware of/working on a permanent fix to the invisible body/weird armor thing - but any details you learn about this please do share

rip, I don't know enough to even begin to diagnose the problem. Tbh would be generally great to have the option to change or customize their appearances in general, although this Farodadestin person seems to be particularly opposed to that notion.

On 11/3/2023 at 8:18 AM, brutalcrab said:

It seems that Miya's greeting dialogue (the first thing she says after you press "E") is bugged and has not sound at all.

P.S. Some of her dialogue voice is also missing

This is the first report of missing voice files, pretty darn sure they're all there. Maybe you have more than one version of the sound files installed or somehow are using a pre-release version of the mod? Check again from a clean modlist/installation please and please report back. 

On 11/4/2023 at 2:09 AM, _T_T_ said:

Great to hear. For now I've given her the Samus body suit so she's not a floating head in my  game anymore.

Thanks for your work.

Nazarethblood was kind enough to take the time to put this patch together that should be working perfectly. Install Miya follower with CBBE, then let Nazarethblood's patch overwrite. Please provide feedback so we can post to the main page if it's all good. If there's still weirdness try without this daughter mod and it means there's something to fix on our end now. Would if anything just be a quick something in xedit. 

21 hours ago, 453634573745 said:

rip, I don't know enough to even begin to diagnose the problem. Tbh would be generally great to have the option to change or customize their appearances in general, although this Farodadestin person seems to be particularly opposed to that notion.

See above, not sure but it might fix for you as well. We're also working up a picture guide to use any follower you like with any of the family members. Please stay tuned.

For now very pleased to announce your sister has had a huge update: 

Seraevys_Miya_De-Standalone by Nazarethblood.rar

One more thing to note. After installing the patch both Miya and Nicki had issues following. Even after dismissing and recruiting them again, they would just stand in place and not follow when I moved away. They also wouldn't travel to new locations so entering a cave meant they would still be standing outside. Furthermore when drawing a weapon they would both draw theirs and then sheath right away, draw again, sheath, etc.

Karin meanwhile didn't have these issues.

I then loaded a save from before I first recruited Miya and Nicki and they behaved normally after that.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
6 hours ago, chypres said:

Bro how do i change the character/mod needed? the current follower is bugged and out of date. purple invis body etc. need another follower mod that can be the daughter.

That's been addressed in the comments section of the follower mod page. It's a simple fix.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...