Shadowman2777 and Peter Griffin proudly present:

My Daughter Miya

(MILFS)

She is eagerly waiting to celebrate her 18th birthday with you. Built from scratch with over 100 lines of custom voiced dialogue and jam packed with features.

Miya has a sweet and gentle personality, although she's thrilled to finally be an adult and get treated like one. She also has more features than her other family members currently do combined.

INCLUDING:

- An introduction scene

- Immersive dialogue menu options

- Drinking with you (she is a grown up now after all)

- Receiving gifts (a small ~200 gold allowance for now)

- Different moods

- "Study time" (it's what you think it is)

- Dynamic responses to sex requests (she can yes/no entirely, then *also* to specific acts)

- Cooking for you (dialogue + animation only for now)

Not-really-an-update 1.0.1 just tweaked her idle frequency so she now talks a normal amount. More to come soon!

REQUIREMENTS:

- You'll need to actually get Miya (she'll be waiting for you at the temple of Mara) from Farodadestin here: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/89026

- Can be used with either sexlab or ostim (and this patch here: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/98402)

OPTIONAL:

Miya's 'studying' animation (be sure to run fnis/nemisis) requires shadowman's mod here: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/101264

Miya will occasionally reference shadowman's maid from herehttps://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/80603

Miya will *often* reference her aunt and grandmother from here: 

and here:

N.B. In the future Miya's updates and support will likely come through the main MILFS page here: 

All credit goes to shadowman2777 who brought to life not only this mod, but the entire MILFS family. 

Thank you and enjoy Miya!

ScreenShot0.png

ScreenShot17.png

ScreenShot19.png

ScreenShot20.png

ScreenShot21.png

ScreenShot23.png

ScreenShot18.png

your_daughter_in_skyrim_v1.zip

your_daughter_in_skyrim_v1_0_1.zip

Edited by Peter_Griffin
Updated for MILFS v1.0.0 release

Bloody hell these have to be the greatest mods this old pervert could ever hope for... love the mix of sister and daughter... just wish my 'mom' had lighter (whitish) hair - one of ColdSun or Milffactory's beauties ;) But Karin has that ultra-sexy sultry voice that keeps you coming back for more.

Have to say, I run 'Scent of Sex' mod, and even though none of them can be individually tagged, but as 'follower', the Dragonborn never seems to get a breather :P 

Thanks for the mod ❤️

5 minutes ago, BalinBalls said:

Oddly enough I was just checking her because I wasn't really any idle dialogue - well every now, and then but not certainly not non-stop.

Well if that's true for everyone else what a relief. I was just triple checking and for whatever reason on extended use she seems unusable because she won't shut the fuck up. Really hope it's just something on my end - thank you for your feedback you've been just terrific help this whole time 

First of all, all three are excellent mods and work perfectly fine on my game. A big THANK YOU to you and Shadowman!

Mother, Sister, Daughter using the option <orgy> (from shadowman_sexparties) and foursome ... it would be nice if this was part (an option) of the dialogues. I'm not suggesting that your mods incorporate Shadowman's sexparties, but additional dialogue options to each character to call for another one or two for a sex party, as Shadowman did with Valerica and Serana ...

Spoiler

image.png.24c291d436989abb5ed3d9cd8fe596a9.png

Edited by finix0
6 hours ago, boweb4379 said:

Well if that's true for everyone else what a relief. I was just triple checking and for whatever reason on extended use she seems unusable because she won't shut the fuck up. Really hope it's just something on my end - thank you for your feedback you've been just terrific help this whole time 

She does talk an awful lot... way more than the others and it is becoming distracting like a 3-5 second gap before she starts up again.

7 minutes ago, ProWorx said:

She does talk an awful lot... way more than the others and it is becoming distracting like a 3-5 second gap before she starts up again.

Imagine now to have all three of them in the same area ... the Mother seems not too talkative compare to the Sister and Daughter, which both are talking with the same frequency ... personally I don't mind the chatting, because I have them confined in the bedroom area of the SnowElf castle, but I see your point if you decide to make them followers.

2 hours ago, finix0 said:

Imagine now to have all three of them in the same area ... the Mother seems not too talkative compare to the Sister and Daughter, which both are talking with the same frequency ... personally I don't mind the chatting, because I have them confined in the bedroom area of the SnowElf castle, but I see your point if you decide to make them followers.

This incestual threesome actually inspired my latest playthrough of making it all about 'keeping it in the family' - Nether's Jen & Kat, Misty & Summer, Serana & Valerica... and thats just the followers... then its like a Shadowman's Swinger list with trying to get all the relations to err, engage. And that's the fun - I use 'Scent of Sex, so I don't want to just use spells to force them to do it, I want them to willingly and openly do it together and then I and my 'family' join in.

Rather cool seeing the Dragonborn (DB) and his Mom or Daughter, side by side with Adrienne Avenicci with her father Proventus... and DB with his sister along with Camilla & her brother Lucan (Valerius)

So I have sort of an immersive list that includes aforementioned, plus Jarl Law-Giver and her two sons, the Black Briars of Mother, son and daughter (WOW)... and they are all over Skyrim from the family (3) at Ivarstead Fellstar Farm, Birna and her drunken brother, remote Morthal with Falion and his sister Jonna....

... in fact if I knew how to build mods I would definitely create one that centred around cuming together all the families/relations bucket list game that requires 'consensual' interactions through 'Scent of Sex' or some kind of quest for ascent.

Well, thats just my immersive fantasy world perverted imagination ;)

5 hours ago, ProWorx said:

5 hours ago, finix0 said:

Try this, she should be talking a normal amount now. Thanks for mentioning sister being overly chatty, looking into it

your_daughter_in_skyrim_v1_0_1.zip

23 minutes ago, boweb4379 said:

Try this, she should be talking a normal amount now. Thanks for mentioning sister being overly chatty, looking into it

Testing the daughter, she seems fine now ...  A couple of things:

1) If you stay right in front of the mother (very close to her face) she will not talk until you initiate the conversation,

if you stay in front of either the sister or daughter, again up to their faces, then the idle talk starts with the frequency of every 5 seconds, they will tell you something.

2) my main follower in all my playthroughs is Aviendha (main character from the Wheel of Time, and in my personal opinion the best overall follower), and while she has scripts for idle dialogues, it takes a few hours if not game days to initiate a talk "like - I love you, or Shade of my heart, etc ...), never in battle.

I don't have the time to test the idle chat for Sister and Daughter for extended time periods, but as far as the sort time I spent with them, they seem OK to me ... 

1 hour ago, themarai2132 said:

sadly , mod doesn't work for me (other shadowman's mod works fine)
NONE of the dialogue works, she just exit the dialogue and that's it

Same here.
She doesn't want to follow me (just like Mother) and sex dialogs goes to nothing
Only Sister works fine for me  

On 9/29/2023 at 3:12 PM, assblaster3001 said:

Great work! Any plans for other family members, like aunts or cousins, etc.?

On 9/29/2023 at 3:32 PM, Lord Pepega said:

Might as well start a whole family wreath out of it from grandmom - grandaughter to...... even ancestors and descendants

I won't say never but I will say definitely not at the moment. That would mean rewriting and revoicing mom to have sister and niece, sister to have aunt and cousin, etc. Plus writing and voicing the new family members from scratch. But as I've said before, if you (or anyone else) are interested in writing & voicing a new family member shoot me a dm and I'll be happy to walk you through it. 

On 9/29/2023 at 11:41 PM, Tumai said:

Any plans to make an Oldrim version of this?

No

On 9/30/2023 at 8:41 AM, themarai2132 said:

sadly , mod doesn't work for me (other shadowman's mod works fine)
NONE of the dialogue works, she just exit the dialogue and that's it

On 9/30/2023 at 9:42 AM, G1deon388 said:

Same here.
She doesn't want to follow me (just like Mother) and sex dialogs goes to nothing
Only Sister works fine for me  

On 9/30/2023 at 9:30 PM, themarai2132 said:

same for me, the sister appear to works fine but the mother and daughter don't

As long as this/mom's mod is loading after Miya/Karin's follower mod, there shouldn't be any conflicts or problems whatsoever. Obviously let ostim patch overwrite if you're using it. Make sure your plugins are actually enabled. Etc. If you're still having trouble please shoot me a dm

The only issue I noticed is when you ask the daughter to follow, it immediately dismisses your sister (and vice-versa). And Mom won't follow at all if your sister or daughter are already following you. I use EFF because I have fewer issues with it than other multiple follower mods, but if there's a specific one thats's recommended to have all three follow, I'm willing to give it a try. Also, just a suggestion, but maybe have some lines for them set specifically in the event you use pregnancy mods like Fertility Mode.

Edited by Jgoftl
10 hours ago, boweb4379 said:

No

As long as this/mom's mod is loading after Miya/Karin's follower mod, there shouldn't be any conflicts or problems whatsoever. Obviously let ostim patch overwrite if you're using it. Make sure your plugins are actually enabled. Etc. If you're still having trouble please shoot me a dm

a bit confuse, so the load order would be: mother. daughter, and sister?

just started new game, somehow miya is missing her body, only floating head, but mother and sister are ok

EDIT: it seems the problem caused by miya mod itself when choosing default body, someone reported same issue.

Edited by Yama666