22 hours ago, boweb4379 said:

No

As long as this/mom's mod is loading after Miya/Karin's follower mod, there shouldn't be any conflicts or problems whatsoever. Obviously let ostim patch overwrite if you're using it. Make sure your plugins are actually enabled. Etc. If you're still having trouble please shoot me a dm

So, I finally get this mod to work but this mod need "your sister in skyrim" for the scripts to run, if I just install this mod alone, dialogues with the daughter still appear but they lead to nowhere, the daughter just exit dialogue, nothing happen
Another bug I noticed is when recruit the sister , the daughter will dismiss herself and go home

Edited by themarai2132

would you consider making mods like this for the father and potentially even a brother (and i guess a son too if you'd want to do a male version of this particular mod)?  it'd be nice to be able to fill out the entire family ? you could focus those to female dragonborns instead of male dragonborns if you'd prefer

1 hour ago, Teruke said:

i really wanna see this remade in skyrum

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fCusFOGZe6k

Everyone it's thrilling you're enjoying the mods but again, if you want to see something added or make your own, please dm me and I'll be happy to help walk you through it. It's really this easy:

1) Write the dialogue you want, in this case, off the top of my head:

X to Miya: "Look at your dad go making those potions."

Cont: "It's so lame, just standing there mixing things together."

Cont: "Like kind of a loser, right? Who makes potions."

Cont: "But at least it's something. I wish my dad was an alchemist"

Cont: "It's cute actually, watching him do his thing"

Cont: "Miya I think I want to fuck your dad"

Miya: "Oh really?"

2) Go to elevenlabs, pick a voice for 'x' and use myriam for miya. Enter and record dialogue

3) Send the dialogue and files to shadowman with an apology for bothering him and ask very nicely without expecting anything in return 

On 10/3/2023 at 12:46 AM, themarai2132 said:

So, I finally get this mod to work but this mod need "your sister in skyrim" for the scripts to run, if I just install this mod alone, dialogues with the daughter still appear but they lead to nowhere, the daughter just exit dialogue, nothing happen
Another bug I noticed is when recruit the sister , the daughter will dismiss herself and go home

We've done our best to extensively test all our mods on *clean* (meaning only alternate start, skse, etc) modlists with new saves, but there's always room for improvement in updates. If you try a minimal modlist/new save and these bugs seem to be consistent please dm more details so we can try to replicate them

On 10/3/2023 at 8:32 PM, sunadokei said:

would you consider making mods like this for the father and potentially even a brother (and i guess a son too if you'd want to do a male version of this particular mod)?  it'd be nice to be able to fill out the entire family ? you could focus those to female dragonborns instead of male dragonborns if you'd prefer

No. I'm neither a woman nor attracted to men and can't write believably appealing dialogue. But. If you or anyone else is interested in making their own characters please dm me and I'll walk you through it

On 10/2/2023 at 7:17 PM, Yama666 said:

just started new game, somehow miya is missing her body, only floating head, but mother and sister are ok

EDIT: it seems the problem caused by miya mod itself when choosing default body, someone reported same issue.

Thanks very much for saying so, we'll confirm and add a note to description 

On 10/2/2023 at 5:13 PM, Yama666 said:

a bit confuse, so the load order would be: mother. daughter, and sister?

Bruh my apologies. Should have been more clear. The follower mods from farodadestin are like any other follower mods. If you autosort with LOOT they should be somewhere with all your other followers. Just make sure the corresponding incest plugin is enabled and loading after the follower plugin. If this doesn't work on a minimal modlist with new save, dm me more details please

On 10/2/2023 at 8:18 AM, Jgoftl said:

The only issue I noticed is when you ask the daughter to follow, it immediately dismisses your sister (and vice-versa). And Mom won't follow at all if your sister or daughter are already following you. I use EFF because I have fewer issues with it than other multiple follower mods, but if there's a specific one thats's recommended to have all three follow, I'm willing to give it a try. Also, just a suggestion, but maybe have some lines for them set specifically in the event you use pregnancy mods like Fertility Mode.

We'll take another look into the follower mechanics with the next updates. I have only tried taking the whole fam along at once with NFF and ironically it's the mom (you didn't mention) who can be finicky there 

>but maybe have some lines for them set specifically in the event you use pregnancy mods like Fertility Mode.

you're god damn right :wink:

When I've taken the whole family out - and I've only did it twice - the mother was the only one to have minor follower issues. In my game, the sister and daughter get added to NFF, while the mother seems to have her own follower mechanic. Otherwise everything is working well.

Yeah, I've had issues with the Mother following. I didn't mention it at the time due to noticing you had an updated file to fix a missing script issue that was also present when I was running game at the time I originally posted. Wanted to see if that fixed the follower issue too beffore I said anything.

Having some issues and I don't know if it's connected.

I run Miya and most of the time things are fine. I also run Shadowman's 'Swingers' which requires talking to Maramal in the Temple of Mara - wearing a ring, asking 'many married couples' then opens options to Swing anywhere in the game.

Problem is I find Riften more times than not stuffs up dialogue - as in proper options don't show up, swingers won't activate, and Miya doesn't talk - and/or she loses expressions and Fuz-Ro-D'oh

I thought this could be conflicts with quest expansion of new lines with 'Caught Red handed', Bandit lines, Forswrn lines and other dialogue expansions.... but no matter how many times I disable mods, rebuild and concentrate on load order... it works initially, then it all stuffs up again :/

Very frustrating.... as i lose ability to not only have Miya, but swing.

9 hours ago, ProWorx said:

I run Miya and most of the time things are fine. I also run Shadowman's 'Swingers' which requires talking to Maramal in the Temple of Mara - wearing a ring, asking 'many married couples' then opens options to Swing anywhere in the game.

Problem is I find Riften more times than not stuffs up dialogue - as in proper options don't show up, swingers won't activate, and Miya doesn't talk - and/or she loses expressions and Fuz-Ro-D'oh

I thought this could be conflicts with quest expansion of new lines with 'Caught Red handed', Bandit lines, Forswrn lines and other dialogue expansions.... but no matter how many times I disable mods, rebuild and concentrate on load order... it works initially, then it all stuffs up again :/

Can you share your copy of Swingers? I've been trying to find a source since Shadowman hid it on nexus awhile ago.

On 10/8/2023 at 7:05 AM, ProWorx said:

I'll check with shadowman about this, sounds frustrating, thanks for your patience. But unfortunately you might have to wait for Miya 2.0 (soon!) as family add on has taken all priority 

48 minutes ago, Samsara281 said:

same

Any more details?

5 hours ago, Peter_Griffin said:

I'll check with shadowman about this, sounds frustrating, thanks for your patience. But unfortunately you might have to wait for Miya 2.0 (soon!) as family add on has taken all priority 

Any more details?

no more details, it has iueses when I installed miya alone, if install with sister than no iueses

• Peter_Griffin changed the title to My Daughter Miya (MILFS)
7 minutes ago, Calista said:

I just downloaded MILFS, and love it. Until I got to Miya. She had no body, (I loaded all three to use default). As I was troubleshooting, I disabled "Your Daughter in Skyrim" and her body came back. When I re-enabled it, her body disappeared.

The transparent body is an issue with the original mod of Miya if you choose to use your default body in the FOMOD. There are people discussing it in POSTS section for Miya, hoping Farodadestin will fix it. You have to choose one of the other settings.

To anyone having an issue with the body being invisible, that is an issue with the original mod if you chose the default option (use your body and textures) in the FOMOD. It's an issue with the follower's armor being hard linked to the mod based on the author's assets. The only way to have your body and textures is to choose the CBBE option and manually replace the body meshes and textures. You'll also have to swap out her outfit in game as the one she is whereing when you first meet her is based on the author's asset build.

Edited by Jgoftl
On 10/20/2023 at 2:01 PM, Hunterman141 said:

can anyone help me I think I have a missing texture miya skin is blue not sure how to fix it can anyone help

The only time I ran into that issue was trying to force her into a new outfit via an outfit manager with the default option. Depending on how you chose to install the follower can affect that. Need more details.