Looking for any kind of "corruption" related lovers mod

Not sure but I think lovers need and lovers hardcore penalties works together

Lovers needs : you get penalties if you don't have sex

Lovers penalties (all versions) : you can get penalties if you have sex . You get diseases.

Mods that  effect arousal :

At the moment I can only think of Lovers Needs and

Lovers Bitch has a Tamago horny need. During your fertile period you must have sex with your dog-companion, If you don't do it, you will be forced to all fourth and the dog will mount you.

Also LoversHorseRider. If you ride the horse the normal wy the horse get horny, throws you off and fucks you. That's why you ride below your horse.

--------------------

And corruption is something different for me, like Player use slave or Player is slave, or rape, blackmail

See here the slave Mods

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/6799-lovers-plugin-index-with-direct-links/

Player is slave, is blackmailed, stalked/raped

-LoversCrowningIsle

-LoversGGBlackmail

-Player Slave Encounters

-The Violator

-Lovers Brutes

-Joburg

-LversRapers

-Lovers True Crime Extended

. . .

Player use slave or rapes

-Lovers Slave Trade  and Bravil Underground

-LoversRapemanXL

-LoversRapers

-Lovers Situations  have some blackmail quests.

. . .

Edited by fejeena

There is no corruption system, no, and considering the state of Oblivion modding there probably won't be one. Might be an idea for Starfield modding if that ever seriously gets going like Skyrim did and very much unlike Fallout4 didn't, but considering Starfield is drab and awful I doubt it.

Having said that, you can introduce pseudo-corruption elements into various mini-mods with a little bit of CS work; for example I introduced custom dialogue (and dialogue variety) to the old Furotrap in my private esp that escalates far beyond what the base mod had (both in what it says and the amount of times the character has to be caught in the trap to get to the final state of complete hedonistic indulgence).

I introduced a "faction" into the playerslaveencoutners to show via images and a "rank" how the player is slowly being broken with every different encounter the mod has to offer (along with dozens of personal edits like taking out the choking thing because asphyxiation is very much NOT one of my fetishes).

You can also make a pseudo corruption thing with a follower or NPC where they grow more and more demanding the more you give in and the dialogue slowly progresses from reluctance to obedience and then eagerness. It'd probably take just two or three days to make once you got the scripting done. Hell, you could get it done in a week even if you didn't know what you were doing.

It all depends on how badly you want whatever it is you're thinking of. 6-8 hours can go a long way into making what you want real, or at the very least get your foot in the door.

Edited by Vaelorian
2 hours ago, Vaelorian said:

There is no corruption system, no, and considering the state of Oblivion modding there probably won't be one. Might be an idea for Starfield modding if that ever seriously gets going like Skyrim did and very much unlike Fallout4 didn't, but considering Starfield is drab and awful I doubt it.

Having said that, you can introduce pseudo-corruption elements into various mini-mods with a little bit of CS work; for example I introduced custom dialogue (and dialogue variety) to the old Furotrap in my private esp that escalates far beyond what the base mod had (both in what it says and the amount of times the character has to be caught in the trap to get to the final state of complete hedonistic indulgence).

I introduced a "faction" into the playerslaveencoutners to show via images and a "rank" how the player is slowly being broken with every different encounter the mod has to offer (along with dozens of personal edits like taking out the choking thing because asphyxiation is very much NOT one of my fetishes).

You can also make a pseudo corruption thing with a follower or NPC where they grow more and more demanding the more you give in and the dialogue slowly progresses from reluctance to obedience and then eagerness. It'd probably take just two or three days to make once you got the scripting done. Hell, you could get it done in a week even if you didn't know what you were doing.

It all depends on how badly you want whatever it is you're thinking of. 6-8 hours can go a long way into making what you want real, or at the very least get your foot in the door.

Cursed Armor imo proves otherwise, despite the mod itself being very buggy and incomplete, I remember that mod had a sort of corruption system based on how much sex you had where your character would begin too enjoy it and would then love to get raped "the classic mindbreak" It also had a book or something you could read too find out how depraved you were. Unfortunately looks like lovers has nothing like that and if it ever did it's probably long gone because archiving these mods seems to not be very good and most of them are outdated as hell. I remember a really old lovers mod that only worked with very early versions of PK that offered breast expansion i believe, It also gave you cosplay outfits like some sort of japanese inspired kunoichi one with a katana and a nurse outfit one i can't quite remember but i am sure @fejeenaknows what i am referring too. And if it rings a bell this mod had a custom race that you had to pick in order to get these features.

Edited by LinksSword
20 minutes ago, LinksSword said:

Cursed Armor imo proves otherwise, despite the mod itself being very buggy and incomplete, I remember that mod had a sort of corruption system based on how much sex you had where your character would begin too enjoy it and would then love to get raped "the classic mindbreak" It also had a book or something you could read too find out how depraved you were. Unfortunately looks like lovers has nothing like that and if it ever did it's probably long gone because archiving these mods seems to not be very good and most of them are outdated as hell. I remember a really old lovers mod that only worked with very early versions of PK that offered breast expansion i believe, It also gave you cosplay outfits like some sort of japanese inspired kunoichi one with a katana and a nurse outfit one i can't quite remember but i am sure @fejeenaknows what i am referring too. And if it rings a bell this mod had a custom race that you had to pick in order to get these features.

I'm not sure how to break it to you, but CA isn't a Lovers mod which you specifically asked for. And I'm not sure how to break it to you because you yourself noted that in the opening post.

I don't even know what to say, really. "You contradicted yourself"?

Just now, Vaelorian said:

I'm not sure how to break it to you, but CA isn't a Lovers mod which you specifically asked for. And I'm not sure how to break it to you because you yourself noted that in the opening post.

I don't even know what to say, really. "You contradicted yourself"?

i was stating in the fact that you said oblivion modding in general not lovers, i just mentioned that Cursed Armor did have a corruption system, anyways i am trying that PlayersSlaveEncounter mod instead but the esp is named PlayerSlaveEncounters_v0.72.esp and the PSELoversBitchPatch.esp doesn't like that because it asks for "PlayerSlaveEncounters.esp" i suppose i could just rename the PlayerSlaveEncounters_v0.72.esp without issues right. 

Edited by LinksSword
3 hours ago, fejeena said:

Yes, the number is only for the dowload do know the version. You must rename the esp

Sounds good.

5 hours ago, fejeena said:

Lovers Niche

Lovers with PK v1.4.1 is required

2011 ( the translation, the original is older)

it's a shame that it was never kept up with, Lovers Niche could have been something very interesting. And it was the closest thing out there to any lactation mod for Oblivion, I could never get it to work however even with v1.4.1.

Edited by LinksSword
12 hours ago, Vaelorian said:

Do you mind sharing your edits? 

6 hours ago, LinksSword said:

Do you mind sharing your edits? 

First you contradict yourself just to spite me, then you ask me to share my stuff?

You're weird.

Whatever.

I share things whenever the mood takes me. For now there's only this thing and a handful of tiny modder resources on my profile. Perhaps I'll share more stuff later. Perhaps not.