The Sisterhood of Dibella LE (February 2023)

Hi. I noticed quests dont fire if mod is loaded in existing save (Skyrim SE ver). Cell changes are there obviously, npcs aswell excpet sister besides inn in markath, some dialouges are there aswell, but those related to quests aren't. I even had setstage 0 then 5 for joining quest and dialouge options weren't there. I would prefer to continue from my current save file (quite advanced). Is there a way 2 force start mod or I am doomed to start a new game?

DeepBlueFrog

Hi Thank you for continuing  this mod❤️

I have a question though where can i get the UUNP versions of Fjotr Corupted dress/harness? (R18P)  ?    the one in the Bodyslide seems to be a CBBE version.....cant find it so please point me?.

When i look into the Armor /clothing files there is some topless prisoner  outfits are they used in the mod?

So every time i go to inner sanctum fjotr stands right inside the door.... ...fjotr moves slovly down the stairs and sits on a stool never enters the room with the stonebeds......?!.ie i never se any ZAZ action Hamal/Fjotr.....

I chose to corrupt the Temple......and in the underground bath there is a ZAZ cross......could that not be used to get my PC a good Sanguine spanking????? a trigger to get the Dremora to spank PC when PC enter the cross????

thanks

55 minutes ago, iggypop1 said:

I have a question though where can i get the UUNP versions of Fjotr Corupted dress/harness? (R18P)  ?    the one in the Bodyslide seems to be a CBBE version.....cant find it so please point me?.

I think you got the UUNP bodyslide file from download section.

However, seem like something not configure correctly in bodyslide files and it build meshes with wrong name.

I cannot remember the name of folder and files but you can check easily with MO for files use default mesh from mod and file that replaced by bodyslide.

Fjotr dress folder after build with bodyslide will have files from mods and file from bodyslide, you just rename file from bodyslide to be same as files from mods and let it replace files from mod bsa and that will fix Fjotr dress issue.

31 minutes ago, TnTTnT said:

I think you got the UUNP bodyslide file from download section.

However, seem like something not configure correctly in bodyslide files and it build meshes with wrong name.

I cannot remember the name of folder and files but you can check easily with MO for files use default mesh from mod and file that replaced by bodyslide.

Fjotr dress folder after build with bodyslide will have files from mods and file from bodyslide, you just rename file from bodyslide to be same as files from mods and let it replace files from mod bsa and that will fix Fjotr dress issue.

Thanx for reply... but im using NMM

BodySlide Builded Meshes namedfc_body_1.nif,,,,in body slide shape data Fjotr corrupted is named swimsuitSLDibella Fjotra Corrupted.nif  im not quite shure what to do?

16 hours ago, iggypop1 said:

When i look into the Armor /clothing files there is some topless prisoner  outfits are they used in the mod?

I wanted to use them but they cause a ctd when I add them to the game, so I decided to pass for now.

So every time i go to inner sanctum fjotr stands right inside the door.... ...fjotr moves slovly down the stairs and sits on a stool never enters the room with the stonebeds......?!.ie i never se any ZAZ action Hamal/Fjotr.....

Strange... she should be near the beds after 8pm every night.

I chose to corrupt the Temple......and in the underground bath there is a ZAZ cross......could that not be used to get my PC a good Sanguine spanking????? a trigger to get the Dremora to spank PC when PC enter the cross????

thanks

There is a scene for Hamal to be whipped by the dremoras there, but it doesn't trigger often unfortunately.

I left the cross there more for flavor about what the temple has become.

5 hours ago, TnTTnT said:

OK, after reinstall the mod and recheck - you just need to rename fc_body_0 and fc_body_1 to remove fc_ from file names.

Remove      fc_       from nif   ?     

I try that thanx

Edit: Had to delete SLDibella Fjotra Corrupted . nif as well     thanx

Suggested new lines of dialogue...Just a suggestion for the mode authors.

Player character…...Can you at least give me something to wear; I’m freezing naked standing here!

Sister Hamel…….…..All we have here is a change of girl’s cloths; which shouldn’t now be a problem for you.

Player character..….Girls cloths! You expect me to go around wearing girls cloths!

Sister Hamel………...You'll grow use to it; the appreciation of its softness against your new and suppled perfumed body. Besides what else do girls wear against their unblemished skin?

Player character……Yes what else; ....ok give me the dammed cloths sister before i freeze my Cock off here. O! I quiet forgot. (Looks down sadly)

Sister Hamel..…Yes be a good girl now and slip this on over those lovely new curves of yours. You'll soon grow use to youre new condition.

On 5/9/2020 at 11:58 PM, DeepBlueFrog said:

There is a scene for Hamal to be whipped by the dremoras there, but it doesn't trigger often unfortunately.

I left the cross there more for flavor about what the temple has become.

DeepBlueFrog

You really should make this work........ it would make the Underground bathhouse a place to go after you have done the quest ... allso for player entering the cross (spanking trigger)....function like that is needed:classic_angel:

You really should make this work it would be the cream on the cake......

Yours

On 5/12/2020 at 1:22 AM, iggypop1 said:

DeepBlueFrog

You really should make this work........ it would make the Underground bathhouse a place to go after you have done the quest ... allso for player entering the cross (spanking trigger)....function like that is needed:classic_angel:

You really should make this work it would be the cream on the cake......

Yours

I did try but testing scenes like these is a huge timesink. 

If anyone can make it work, I would be happy to reproduce the change in my version of the esp file.

Hi, I play the SE version of this mod and I would get ctd in the temple of dibella after a few moments inside the cell. I've read some other posts here that had a similar problem in the LE version and the problem could lie with either the npc Senna, or the mod immersive wenches? Or maybe it could be something else. Has anyone else had this issue/have a fix for this though?

I do have Senna's appearance changed with the SE version of the JH npc overhaul mod. Maybe that messes with her scripts?

6 hours ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

I did try but testing scenes like these is a huge timesink

DeepBlueFrog

I still think you should take your time to do it, its worth it !!!......  the corrupted temple should be corrupted (avoid anti-climax) "I left the cross there more for flavor about what the temple has become". (disappointment):classic_angel: It would be that "detail" that would make this mod Extraordinary and stationary in a LoadOrder ( dont get me wrong i enjoy this mod very much)

Hopes for this to happen

Yours

Edit : the same goes for TheRedWave scenario

22 hours ago, iggypop1 said:

DeepBlueFrog

I still think you should take your time to do it, its worth it !!!......  the corrupted temple should be corrupted (avoid anti-climax) "I left the cross there more for flavor about what the temple has become". (disappointment):classic_angel: It would be that "detail" that would make this mod Extraordinary and stationary in a LoadOrder ( dont get me wrong i enjoy this mod very much)

Hopes for this to happen

Yours

Edit : the same goes for TheRedWave scenario

As great as it would be to implement, DeepBlueFrog already said it'd take up too much time for him to remake and test it himself. If he ever gets around to it, great, but I'm sure with Real Life Duties plus the other mods he's working on, he'd know best if he can't work on something.

• 2 weeks later...

I have a question about the quest Joining the Sisterhood of Dibella I found Elena but can't find the other one and no one is giving me hints as to where she might be are they randomly spawned or are they in certain locations?

4 hours ago, galdin said:

I have a question about the quest Joining the Sisterhood of Dibella I found Elena but can't find the other one and no one is giving me hints as to where she might be are they randomly spawned or are they in certain locations?

The sisters have a name and are placed in certain locations.

Do you have the name of the sister you are looking for?

4 hours ago, Jahtoris said:

on the redemption chain, I'm getting stuck trying to find anwen's key - just checked entire temple in first person. Maybe I missed it, I'm assuming what's needed is in her chest?

Spoiler

The key is at the base of the statue to the right of the fountain in the "spa" area.  It is between the feet and knees of the women of the statue.

• 2 weeks later...
10 hours ago, 34567891 said:

How do I turn my character into a woman? I tried drinking from the altar and gained the perk but nothing happened.

If you have SL Hormones, you go to the Shrine of Dibella and next to it will be a large Lily Flower you can activate that'll give you the option to change into a woman. The flower might be there even if you don't have Hormones, but I'm not sure if it'll give you the sex change without it installed.

On 6/6/2020 at 6:25 PM, 34567891 said:

How do I turn my character into a woman? I tried drinking from the altar and gained the perk but nothing happened.

If you have race menu, the command on SE is showracemenu. Not sure if its the same for le. that will allow you to open the menu and from there you can change your gender 

5 minutes ago, TriggerHappyYesIam said:

Are DibellaSisterhood20200329 and DibellaSisterhoodSisters20200329 not for Skyrim SE? I use MO2 and when I try to launch the game, after a couple seconds it stops without launching the game. If I uncheck both mods, it launches just fine.

I think this what you need for SSE:

And:

On 6/15/2020 at 3:20 PM, OptionalLemon said:

I think this what you need for SSE:

And:

just played trough the corruption route no ctd in the locations works like a charm except for the sibyl having a slight neckseam. just one thing you must do is IF you use a children overhaul you must make a compatibly patch

i am not using the sister file since the clothes are not made for 3BBB

Screenshot_1.png

39 minutes ago, santardo said:

just played trough the corruption route no ctd in the locations works like a charm except for the sibyl having a slight neckseam. just one thing you must do is IF you use a children overhaul you must make a compatibly patch

i am not using the sister file since the clothes are not made for 3BBB

Screenshot_1.png

Ah, thanks. I'm still making my patches for my current LO and I do have RS Children installed. This will be the first time I'll be playing with this mod, so thanks for the heads up.

*Edit: Actually, I'll just load DS after RS Children anyway. I think that should solve any issues between the two.

1 hour ago, OptionalLemon said:

Ah, thanks. I'm still making my patches for my current LO and I do have RS Children installed. This will be the first time I'll be playing with this mod, so thanks for the heads up.

*Edit: Actually, I'll just load DS after RS Children anyway. I think that should solve any issues between the two.

that is exactly what i tried in the beginning but i still got the Fjotra child bug on both a new game and existing save. the only way that went away was when i used the sisters file which changes the clothes. I think it must also change Fjotra in some way. But if are using another body then cbbe your your sister will have a seam issue an the neck, wrists, and ankles and if you are useing a 3bbb body you will lose out on the jiggly part ^^

im gonna add my rs patch here in case anybody needs it

!WARNING!

this "patch" was not tested and only made for my personal use so if you run in any issues you are on your own

if this is against any rules will remove it immediately

I am loading my SexLab stuff and extensions after my base skyrim modifications including but not limited to RSchildren

Sisterhood of Dibella RSChildren Patch.rar