SLSO Hakkey's Tweaks (for Sexlab Separate Orgasms SE)

On 9/24/2023 at 5:27 PM, fleabittendog said:

I am using the updated SLAX version of SLA and after installing this it complains that Sexlab Aroused can't be downgraded to an earlier version. However, everything seems to be working, although I haven't tested it extensively. Is this something I can safely ignore or will it be a problem later on.

Worse than that : if you place slax below this mod, then you'll get a crash, not immediately, it needs time probably to make some arousal related operations, and will crash on a tbmalloc call in a dll (but the message about the incompatibility goes away !).

Well not sure leaving slax before this mod is a good solution neither, obviously the mod overwrites an arousal script based on slaroused, so there will probably be incompatibilities indeed... !

edit : sorry the crash came from another mod I was testing at the same time (a follower mod, you don't expect a crash coming from that usually !). So placing slax below this mod on the left pane will make the incompatibility message to disappear, but I am not sure the mod will still work in these conditions since the overridden arousal functions are lost, it requires more testing, didn't have time yet to do that. At least it doesn't crash !

Edited by zelurker
  • 4 weeks later...
On 11/14/2023 at 10:08 PM, Vigor said:

Sexlab Utility Plus patch needs a small update. Line 1407+ in sslActorAlias is not commented out, while in the version without it (line 980) it's commented out. I know you just copied it from the original mod, and I also made a post there, but currently many animations don't allow actors to orgasm when using SLU+.

I've been getting my load order set up for a new run of the game and looking into this mod.  Is this still an issue others experience?  I noticed a couple times where orgasms couldn't occur, I'm guessing it's this.  Maybe I should just disable Utility and the patch for the time being?  

4 hours ago, Just Checking said:

I've been getting my load order set up for a new run of the game and looking into this mod.  Is this still an issue others experience?  I noticed a couple times where orgasms couldn't occur, I'm guessing it's this.  Maybe I should just disable Utility and the patch for the time being?  

I did quite a few changes to ths tweak to make everything work as I need in my setup, so the less mods overwriting SLSO you have the better everything will work :D

8 hours ago, Vigor said:

I did quite a few changes to ths tweak to make everything work as I need in my setup, so the less mods overwriting SLSO you have the better everything will work :D

Thanks for the reply.  Doesn't look like I have anything overwriting SLSO or these tweaks, or even anything else messing with Utility from what I can gather.  I disabled Utility and the Tweak patch and things seem to be working fine now, whatever was happening may have had a less obvious source.  I did install Cum Alchemy and Swallow Need, could be SN's patch for SLSO didn't play nice with this mod's Utility patch somehow.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I understand this mod is not designed to work with P+, but I've made an attempt with P+ phase 1, most functions work except temper and edge stack, I'm wondering if anyone had any luck making things work?

Orders are:

SL 1.66b

SLSO

SLA

Hakkey's Tweek

P+ 1.2.8.3

Currently not able to get the mod in and working without some script order finagling without breaking the SLSO script to show 0/0 arousal and playing default voices. Using OSL aroused and the grass patch patched for the ASL sound effects. 

Setting the SSL controller and actor alias scripts to SLSO results in seemingly everything working fine except for temper and edge sitting at 0 and mindbreak magicka damage not effecting the PC. Setting them to Hakkeys tweak or the patch crashes on load, and the few times it did it broke the script to be 0/0 

Trying to not use the utility patch (since I'm using grass patch and thought I didn't need it) crashes the game. Even though currently it isn't called at all. 

In other words, if you have OSLAroused and grass patch and can't get it to work, set the SSL and Actor Alias scripts to SLSO and the rest (such as the widgit update) to this mods. 

Even without full functionality (everything but edge and temper, and the PC taking magika damage, and the "On mind break" functions seem to be working. So you can still trade stamina and magicka and mindbreak the enemy, ect. 

Wish it wasn't so finnicky with my setup, but really good work OP.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm getting the error message about downgrading, and I can confirm that my arousal never goes above 12. I'm not sure what changes were made to the SL Aroused script, but... would it break anything if I just reverted back to the SL aroused script from SL Aroused itself, let that override Hakkeys Tweaks?

Something about this mod is borked. Enjoyment always at 0, sometimes an aggressor will go from 100 to 20... everything borked. Nobody ever orgasms, period. Not using SLU.

Edited by MysticDaedra
  • 1 month later...

new version of SLU+ has arrived, but not sure how Hakkey SLSO is tweaked compared to regular SLSO. I can compile new batch of PEX file if i know how to inject Hakkey's functions to april U+.

Any tips on applying Hakkey features to april version of SLU+? Myself afraid to just inject things straight in.

On 4/20/2024 at 4:18 AM, supersobaka said:

Why this mod doesn't work with OSL aroused? Can someone sane please explain it then how i suppose to use it?

Since it is specifically modifying scripts based on SL Aroused (or Baka Aroused Redux), I wouldn't be surprised that it doesn't work correctly with OSL aroused.  Try one of those two SL aroused options if you'd like to work with this as intended.

• 3 weeks later...