Baldur's Gate 3

Calling out to all the awesome and wonderful modders at this site!  Baldur's Gate 3 desperately needs body/clothing mods!  I feel like this site might be the only real hope for this game.

So far there is this on Nexus...https://www.nexusmods.com/baldursgate3/mods/652, But there are no mods for the armor or clothing to fit these bodies.  There ARE mods that do have NSFW clothing...like...https://www.nexusmods.com/baldursgate3/mods/97...but for the vanilla body types...the body types from the first mod mentioned suffer from clipping on a great deal of the Armor/Clothing.  I really hope someone takes up the challenge of modding the bodies/clothing of this game!

17 minutes ago, Subotai_X said:

Calling out to all the awesome and wonderful modders at this site!  Baldur's Gate 3 desperately needs body/clothing mods!  I feel like this site might be the only real hope for this game.

So far there is this on Nexus...https://www.nexusmods.com/baldursgate3/mods/652, But there are no mods for the armor or clothing to fit these bodies.  There ARE mods that do have NSFW clothing...like...https://www.nexusmods.com/baldursgate3/mods/97...but for the vanilla body types...the body types from the first mod mentioned suffer from clipping on a great deal of the Armor/Clothing.  I really hope someone takes up the challenge of modding the bodies/clothing of this game!

Cant wait for it,... would be fk'ing awesome !!

Esp. "Clothing" for "underwear" to switch aand "new furnitures" like "beds/Chairs/Dungoen Tools/..." to play with your chars.

Ofc.... "new" animation-Sets....

The race has started,...

7 hours ago, Gr34t said:

Cant wait for it,... would be fk'ing awesome !!

Esp. "Clothing" for "underwear" to switch aand "new furnitures" like "beds/Chairs/Dungoen Tools/..." to play with your chars.

Ofc.... "new" animation-Sets....

The race has started,...

I truly hope so...The Gauntlet has been thrown down!  Only time will tell if someone will take up the challenge! 

Defeat and Death Alternatives in skyrim has slightly ruined any game of this type for me. When you're playing a hot scantily clad female half elf ranger and you stumble into a cave of angry gnolls, and you've been playing MY skyrim you expect certain events to occur. 

Here's hoping it's possible in BG3

There are a few body mods coming out, but very few are doing clothes/armor that are compatible, so a lot of times you end up with a great looking bod mod, but as soon as you equip your favorite armor or clothing, you get all sorts of clipping.  Really hoping someone here takes on the task.  

This game needs a complex mod like SexLab that adds reactions to nudity and apparel and allows players making a move towards npcs and the other way around. Also breaking apparel or ripping of armor and clothes. That bdsm priest in the goblin camp also needs a real animated spanking scene.

On 8/27/2023 at 2:30 PM, Loveryuus said:

This game needs a complex mod like SexLab that adds reactions to nudity and apparel and allows players making a move towards npcs and the other way around. Also breaking apparel or ripping of armor and clothes. That bdsm priest in the goblin camp also needs a real animated spanking scene.

Yup, this is needed!  There are quite a few references to spanking in the game so maybe there is indeed scope to expand.  I remember in early access there was a nice little animation showing Tav holding their ass and hoping around during the Abdirak scene.  Always hoped they'd include a cane or paddle to chose instead of the mace.

On 8/27/2023 at 3:30 PM, Loveryuus said:

Hahaha yaaaa that guy.... 3 spanks,..if you dun show some pain,..you are out,..you do,...you get reward lol i like this guy hehe

Edited by Gr34t
On 8/30/2023 at 5:40 PM, Grey Cloud said:

I think there are canes in the Grymforge area where you rescue Nere. I definitely came across canes (plural) somewhere.

Hmm what about the half broken spear part in the Owlbear?

Btw i have a Cheatengine Template with ALL sorts of comands to change aaand get item IDs !!

Spawn items in etc.

If you or others are interested i might drop it in here

This would be the CheatEngine Table,..with tons of dropDown points and several spawn in SETS and single items, Respec On the go, Rest party now without camping,,...action points etc etc etc etc...Working perfectly.

If smo needs it i will drop it.

BG3_CheatEgnine_Template_several_CheatsCommands.jpg

BG3_CheatEgnine_Template_several_CheatsCommands_TestingStuffGetitemID.jpg

BG3_CheatEgnine_Template_several_CheatsCommands_CharLvlUpExtention.jpg

Edited by Gr34t
On 9/7/2023 at 6:39 PM, Gr34t said:

This would be the CheatEngine Table,..with tons of dropDown points and several spawn in SETS and single items, Respec On the go, Rest party now without camping,,...action points etc etc etc etc...Working perfectly.

If smo needs it i will drop it.

BG3_CheatEgnine_Template_several_CheatsCommands.jpg

BG3_CheatEgnine_Template_several_CheatsCommands_TestingStuffGetitemID.jpg

BG3_CheatEgnine_Template_several_CheatsCommands_CharLvlUpExtention.jpg

oh please do! this could be so fun to play with!