HGEC Futa with balls.

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/1073-lapf-resources/

You have to add the penis texture to your female body texture. ( copy penis from  a male texture and paste to the footfemale.dds, recolor until the penis texture matches the body.

See readme and pictures in the download file.

It is the default LAPF  female lowerbody. HGEC LL

If you want S, M, or L  or DM, DMRA or other body versions you have to change the lower body in NifSkope.

1 hour ago, fejeena said:

HGEC Futa with balls.

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/1073-lapf-resources/

You have to add the penis texture to your female body texture. ( copy penis from  a male texture and paste to the footfemale.dds, recolor until the penis texture matches the body.

See readme and pictures in the download file.

It is the default LAPF  female lowerbody. HGEC LL

If you want S, M, or L  or DM, DMRA or other body versions you have to change the lower body in NifSkope.

Thank you even without proper texture it still looks good. I also tried putting penis texture the same place like you sayd but it didn't go well

Spoiler

well it was my first attempt lol

20230817025444_1.jpg

Edited by bastak2341

You can copy the penis from my texture to your texture.  Looks like a imperial/light human texture you are using, about the same color and brightness as mine.

-------------

You can try it without changing the texture,  only with the female texture, You move , turn and scale the UV in NifSkope.

Spoiler

PUV1.jpg

In you screenshot I see a gap between upper and lowerbody.  What body do you use?

Can you upload lower, upper and foot nif ? Then I can fix all gaps to foot and upperbody.  ( I copy your lowerbody in the LAPF nif and delete my lowerbody. And if your lowerbody is without bouncing butt I add BBB )

And if  you have problems to with NifScope if you want to move the UV , upload your footfemale texture and I move the UV.

(Creating a texture, copy , recolor, ... to much work. But moving UV is quick )

Edited by fejeena

My texture and body.rar

I use dmra body with because of this mod. there is no other bulge mod exist in oblivion except this one from what I see 

I uploaded both my unedited skin and skin I made with paint.net

I also İnstalled nifskope in the past but couldn't understand what to do thanks to the lack of tutorial and after some time trying to understand deleted it. Nifskope is also used for skyrim and fallout 4 I surprise why we don't have much tutorial

Edited by bastak2341
On 8/16/2023 at 2:44 PM, bastak2341 said:

Hello I was wondering if any Futa with balls addon exist for LPK. I checked futa options in the LPK but none have balls. Or are there any way for me to see balls with penis on the female during the LPK animation?

ScreenShot43.jpg.d9e879d8fd8df358b755a038453dbd02.jpg.dd7bfffca83f6b108d4cac60df5e04f7.jpgScreenShot41.jpg.f93ca9d58ebe1d5af6b5fb88cd646859.jpg.f505f36d693fa7783a956184a6b8c8c9.jpg

https://www.naughtymachinima.com/video/58439/cw-dance-sorry-cw

resource - balls , skel

Resource.zip

=============

31339.jpg.a41725fed0b36601b922a9f8e1ebeb01.jpg31336.jpg.b107664546f5b3cd81072b4b9589988c.jpg

https://www.naughtymachinima.com/album/2447/just-ff

no balls, unified body(

===============================

Edited by tda4

Your texture is fine

I fixed the ugly kink/crinkle/crease in the back. also in your body replacer without butt bones

Spoiler

ugly.jpg

I used the flaccid penis from your body replacer. Your DMRA lowerbody and add BBB

I used your changed texture to place the UV, looks fine.

set gloss of the LAPF penis to the 500 Gloss from your body.

DMfuta.jpg

DMRA Futa with balls.7z

Edited by fejeena

Thank you a lot your dmra lowerbody works like a charm with texture. I think you can share it on LAPF resources so maybe other people can use it too. Also would it be possible to use flaccid skin texture for default body? I see you already edited uv map for my flaccid penis but it is only visible after the sex for a really short time then it turns back to blank.

You already have it.

In the folder "Your Body replacer no But bone" is your lowerbody for your texture. It is without the butt bones. There are no animations with butt bones ( walk, run, fight, cast, ... )  only the sex animations ues butt bones.  It also have the fixed the ugly kink/crinkle/crease in the back.

Put in the _male folder.

EDIT: I uploaded the DMRA futa lowerbody, but with default Gloss 10 and my Texture UV placement.

I don't want different placements of the penis on each body. Once people have created a texture, they can use other of my replacers without making a new texture.

Edited by fejeena