Hi everyone! Now, the purpose of this mod is to add bulges for all of the clothes and armor for those who love futas.

Here are som important things about this mod:

1. This mod is in a very, veeery early stage - i mean that only like 50% of panties are complete. That is because i was making it for myself and i didn't think about releasing it, but i found out that some people might find in useful.

2. There is a really good mod called SetBody Expanded (https://www.nexusmods.com/oblivion/mods/39371/) - it adds an ability to change armor and clothes personally to player, so incase you want only your character to be a futa - you should use it. (some tips on how to use it lower on this thread)
3. The thing is, there are not many different panties in DMRA. If you ever noticed, almost all armor and clothes use only two types of them, just retextures and with some additional meshes on top. like Daedric, Steel, Iron etc share a same model, and Leather, Orcish, Fur also share the same model. So that means that you can just copy it using nifscope and change it's texture, but sometimes you also have to correc the texture placement. Basically, i have added a bulge for those two types of panties and replaced most of the armor and clothes, however there still is a lot to do.

4. However, some types of armor like Glass, Dark Brotherhood and some clothes use a different model which i didn't edit yet, so that adds some more trouble.
5. Since i play with FCOM and Armamentarium and some other mods, i think ive touched them aswell, but still all i did was replace the panties models i have edited.
6. So for now on, if you are interested in completing this mod - be my guest! If im correct there is not much to do - just edit a few panties and retexture others that are already done. (You will need Nifscope and probably blender or something, i don't remember what i used but it was probably blender).

Also, i include a futa dmra lowerbody with a flaccid penis (that i used to make all edits), since i never have seen any like that. The penis model was ported from some male lowerbody from lapf. 

SETBODY EXTENDED TIP: You have to make a folder "Data/Meshes/SBE/EB" and place all the greaves and pants meshes there, and for all the robes and armors that are onepiece you will have to place it to "Data/Meshes/SBE/DM", since it works like a cuirass. 

Now, i really don't know when i will continue this mod, but here is a to-do list if anybody wants to continue this:
1. Add bulges to remaining panty models (glass, dark brotherhood, etc).
2. Copy and retexture panties that are already done to those that have the same type of panty.
3. Add full Armamentarium and FCOM and probably other mods support.

P.S. This is the first time i ever release something, plus it is also unfinished, so please don't take it too seriously, and if i did something horribly wrong - feel free to contact me. Also sorry if i make any grammatical or punctuation mistakes since english isn't my native language.

Credits:
DMRA - https://www.nexusmods.com/oblivion/mods/42033/?
LAPF - loverslab.com /topic/21241-lapf/

I have posted some pics as a preview, but thats not everything that is complete. There is a lot more actually.

ScreenShot15.jpg

ScreenShot17.jpg

ScreenShot18.jpg

ScreenShot20.jpg

ScreenShot21.jpg

ScreenShot13.jpg

ScreenShot14.jpg

DMRA_-_Futanari_Bulges.rar

• 2 weeks later...

EEps!! This is awesome!!!

I personally haven't touched my Oblivion in sometime, But I am SO happy to see others doing Futa (or trans ;)) content.

Especially clothing ones. One of my goals when I was learning to mod and releasing some of my efforts, was to give those who prefer futa or trans characters the option to play without always being naked and without just being fully tucked, since you know, to identify the difference without always having the penis out.

Anyway, I do wish you the utmost luck with your project. I never managed to finish my own version of this. But I will be following your efforts and maybe I'll get Oblivion again for my new PC ^^