crashing with clean install, new save, and reinstalled mods

hollowchld

hi guys

I've been trying to fix this problem for about 2 weeks now, and i give up.

would love some help.

like topic said, i tryed deleting everything from my skyrim for a clean install, and i've even cut down on some mods.(trust me i had lots)

would love to play the game again =(

Active Mod Files:

00  Skyrim.esm
01  Update.esm
02  Dawnguard.esm
03  HearthFires.esm
04  Dragonborn.esm
05  ApachiiHair.esm
06  ApachiiHairFemales.esm
07  ApachiiHairMales.esm
08  RaceCompatibility.esm
09  BBLuxurySuite.esm
0A  OBlHairFinal.esm
0B  SexLab.esm  [Version 1.20]
0C  SPIKE.esm
0D  TERAArmors.esm
0E  ZaZAnimationPack.esm
0F  HighResTexturePack01.esp
10  HighResTexturePack02.esp
11  HighResTexturePack03.esp
12  Unofficial Skyrim Patch.esp  [Version 1.3.3c]
13  RaceCompatibilityUSKPOverride.esp
14  USKP Patcher for RaceCompatibility.esp
15  Unofficial Dawnguard Patch.esp  [Version 1.2.4]
16  Unofficial Hearthfire Patch.esp  [Version 1.1.2]
17  Unofficial Dragonborn Patch.esp  [Version 1.0.5]
18  Unofficial High Resolution Patch.esp  [Version 1.1.2]
19  Chesko_WearableLantern.esp
1A  SexLabDefeat.esp
1B  RaceMenu.esp
1C  RaceMenuPlugin.esp
1D  Sextreme-All.esp
1E  SkyUI.esp
1F  Amiella Outfit.esp
20  Angelic_Demonic.esp
21  AsharaPrinceOfTheWoods.esp
22  Darklilith.esp
23  FF7 Blades.esp
24  forsworn-trouble.esp
25  hothtrooper44_ArmorCompilation.esp
26  Huntress.esp
27  lilithsdisemboweler.esp
28  lilithssickle.esp
29  MashupUNP.esp
2A  Maxwell Outfit.esp
2B  Osare GothicLolita BU.esp
2C  Osare SchoolUniform BU.esp
2D  rosarmor.esp
2E  SeraphineHuntedArmor.esp
2F  StrapOnbyaeonv1.1.esp
30  SuccubusCBBE3GiftByNausicaa.esp
31  SVS LadyTemplar.esp
32  TavernClothes-MTM.esp
33  TERAArmors.esp
34  Witch Of The Wild.esp
35  ZangetsuAllForms.esp
36  BBLuxurySuiteExt.esp
37  BBLSHousecarlsmovein.esp
38  BBLSspouse.esp
39  BBLSVisitors.esp
3A  BBLuxurySuiteClassier.esp
3B  DA_Maxwell_Outfit_Dibella_UNP.esp
3C  SC07SexLabRandomAttack.esp
3D  SexLab Solutions.esp
3E  FNISspells.esp
3F  AnyHairAllRaces.esp
40  CazyMale.esp
41  Cazy Hairs-by zzjay.esp
42  Fh hairs-by zzjay.esp
43  LovelyHairstylesLITE.esp
44  N_43 Hair Pack.esp
45  Noiral.esp
46  TemptressVixen.esp
47  Bee_V.esp
48  Bijin Warmaidens UNP One esp.esp
49  Kate.esp
4A  EMCompViljaSkyrim.esp
4B  EMViljessicaPatch.esp
4C  AmazingFollowerTweaks.esp
4D  Start As Dark Elf Female.esp
4E  Start As Orc Female.esp
4F  Start As Imperial Female.esp
50  Start As Agronian Female.esp
51  Start As Nord Female.esp
52  Start As High Elf Female.esp
53  Start As Reguard Female.esp
54  Start As Khajiit Female.esp
55  Start As Breton Female.esp
56  CharacterMakingExtender.esp
57  dD - Realistic Ragdoll Force - Realistic.esp
58  EnhancedCharacterEdit.esp
59  Bashed Patch, 0.esp
5A  FS_UltimateAssortment.esp
5B  Qasmoke Travel Spell.esp
5C  JessicaAlbaDemonHunter.esp
5D  HelmetToggle2.02b.esp
5E  Euka.esp
5F  PCEA - 0 - DG and DB DLC - All Races.esp
60  MF_SpectatorCrowds.esp
61  SexLabMatchMaker.esp  [Version 4]
62  Rayya.esp

utilities

SKSE Version: 0.1.6.16

FNIS 4.0

CharacterMakingExtender_plugin.dll

Fuz Ro D'oh.dll Version: 6.0.6.405

nioverride.dll

showRaceMenu_preCacheKiller.dll

Papyrus.0.zip

anyone wanna be my hero for the month?

Enable only ONE of those:

You simply can't start as every female race,

Why is your bashed patch up there? Shouldn't it be in the lowest standing of every load order? Also did you rebuild the patch?

bashed patch?

When exactly does it crash?

at the moment it crashes when SexLabRandomAttack goes, matchmaker, or heres the fucked up part is, when i at a last part of walking nightmare quest for dawn star

Enable only ONE of those:

You simply can't start as every female race,

nord is the only one active sorry abt the confusion.

59  Bashed Patch, 0.esp   << This!

Shouldn't that be right at the bottom of the load order? The very existence of this says that you're using Wrye Bash, so you at least have been rebuilding the patch... right?

well i let boss do my load order for me, as for as rebuilding the bash patch( hate me if u want) i have no idea what u are talking abt. never had to for the last 1-2 yrs?

Shouldn't that be right at the bottom of the load order? The very existence of this says that you're using Wrye Bash, so you at least have been rebuilding the patch... right?

well i let boss do my load order for me, as for as rebuilding the bash patch( hate me if u want) i have no idea what u are talking abt. never had to for the last 1-2 yrs?

???

Now I'm confused by what you're talking about never doing it for the past 2 years. Are you referring to the BOSS load or the Wrye Bash bashed patch? The esp that I pointed at should always be loaded last of the load order since it's supposed to contain all the bashed data of any mod that implements leveled list into Skyrim. Also, BOSS isn't almighty as some would like to claim; at least it doesn't recognize the Bashed Patch.esp. Every time there's a change to the  existing esp and esm list you should rebuild the patch. Else, the game's going to get really weird and jumpy. Therefore, you need to manually place that at the last order and then run through the rebuilding of that esp.

Run BOSS and update the master list first. Then manually move the Bashed Patch down to the last load order down below. Next is...

The simple guide (I assume you are using Wrye Bash and I'm using 303, not the newest version):

Just open the program and go to the mod list under the mod tab. Click any one of the esp and the press "Ctrl+A" to select all files. The whole page should be highlighted. Then right click on any of the highlighted esp or esm and choose "Mark mergeable" Let it run once. Wrye Bash will then let you know which mods can be merged. Type it somewhere else like on a Note Pad for reference. Then, right click on the highlighted list again and then choose "Rebuild Patch". Let it rebuild the patch and you should be good to go. If the rebuild option is not clickable then that means your list is updated.

???

Now I'm confused by what you're talking about never doing it for the past 2 years. Are you referring to the BOSS load or the Wrye Bash bashed patch? The esp that I pointed at should always be loaded last of the load order since it's supposed to contain all the bashed data of any mod that implements leveled list into Skyrim. Also, BOSS isn't almighty as some would like to claim; at least it doesn't recognize the Bashed Patch.esp. Every time there's a change to the  existing esp and esm list you should rebuild the patch. Else, the game's going to get really weird and jumpy. Therefore, you need to manually place that at the last order and then run through the rebuilding of that esp.

Run BOSS and update the master list first. Then manually move the Bashed Patch down to the last load order down below. Next is...

The simple guide (I assume you are using Wrye Bash and I'm using 303, not the newest version):

Just open the program and go to the mod list under the mod tab. Click any one of the esp and the press "Ctrl+A" to select all files. The whole page should be highlighted. Then right click on any of the highlighted esp or esm and choose "Mark mergeable" Let it run once. Wrye Bash will then let you know which mods can be merged. Type it somewhere else like on a Note Pad for reference. Then, right click on the highlighted list again and then choose "Rebuild Patch". Let it rebuild the patch and you should be good to go. If the rebuild option is not clickable then that means your list is updated.

Just open the program and go to the mod list under the mod tab. Click any one of the esp and the press "Ctrl+A" to select all files. The whole page should be highlighted. Then right click on any of the highlighted esp or esm and choose "Mark mergeable" Let it run once. Wrye Bash will then let you know which mods can be merged. Type it somewhere else like on a Note Pad for reference. Then, right click on the highlighted list again and then choose "Rebuild Patch". Let it rebuild the patch and you should be good to go. If the rebuild option is not clickable then that means your list is updated

^ never did that b4 so i'm gonna do that now and see if i will crash or not and thanks for the bash patch part. did not know that it had to be in the last slot.

>_< i hate load orders

The USKP is sorted in correctly. No need to worry.
The mods below Bashed Patch are there, because they are unknown to BOSS and need to be sorted in manually.
i don't know what Rayya is, but if it's a companion, move it manually below or above Vilja. BOSS always sorts all follower mods (that are known to BOSS) pretty low in the load order, so you can follow this mechanic.
Same for the other mods. Just use some common sense, analyze how BOSS sorted in known plugins and put the plugins, that are unknown to BOSS, manually at a more appropriate position.

Summary: Bashed Patch should always be loaded last. Everything below it, after running BOSS, needs to be sorted in manually.

After sorting in all plugins files, rebuild the Bashed Patch, as it may now contain more records.

Btw: PCEA is not really compatible with anything and for sure not with SexLab. i recommend you to get rid of it, but it's your choice ofc.

The USKP is sorted in correctly. No need to worry.

The mods below Bashed Patch are there, because they are unknown to BOSS and need to be sorted in manually.

i don't know what Rayya is, but if it's a companion, move it manually below or above Vilja. BOSS always sorts all follower mods (that are known to BOSS) pretty low in the load order, so you can follow this mechanic.

Same for the other mods. Just use some common sense, analyze how BOSS sorted in known plugins and put the plugins, that are unknown to BOSS, manually at a more appropriate position.

Summary: Bashed Patch should always be loaded last. Everything below it, after running BOSS, needs to be sorted in manually.

After sorting in all plugins files, rebuild the Bashed Patch, as it may now contain more records.

Btw: PCEA is not really compatible with anything and for sure not with SexLab. i recommend you to get rid of it, but it's your choice ofc.

that is the most information i've gotten today. will try that tomarrow, but for now i'm walking away b4 i rage at crashes, >.>

Fuck it i'll try it now.

Just open the program and go to the mod list under the mod tab. Click any one of the esp and the press "Ctrl+A" to select all files. The whole page should be highlighted. Then right click on any of the highlighted esp or esm and choose "Mark mergeable" Let it run once. Wrye Bash will then let you know which mods can be merged. Type it somewhere else like on a Note Pad for reference. Then, right click on the highlighted list again and then choose "Rebuild Patch". Let it rebuild the patch and you should be good to go. If the rebuild option is not clickable then that means your list is updated

^ never did that b4 so i'm gonna do that now and see if i will crash or not and thanks for the bash patch part. did not know that it had to be in the last slot.

>_< i hate load orders

Damn, I was so shocked that I would be late for work that I gave you a bit of wrong info on that. :(

Then, right click on the highlighted list again and then choose "Rebuild Patch". Let it rebuild the patch and you should be good to go. If the rebuild option is not clickable then that means your list is updated

should have been

Select the Bashed Patch.esp (should be the last in the order and the only one highlighted) and then select "Rebuild Patch" after right clicking on the highlighted Bashed Patch.esp. Else the "Rebuild Patch" will not be open for your selection. Select "Rebuild Patch" and the press the "Build Patch" button. After that, just press OK for the final confirmation after everything is done. If there's any warning, then you need to see what the pop up says.

Should be able to cut down some instances on the CTD.

>_< i hate load orders

Damn, I was so shocked that I would be late for work that I gave you a bit of wrong info on that. :(

Then, right click on the highlighted list again and then choose "Rebuild Patch". Let it rebuild the patch and you should be good to go. If the rebuild option is not clickable then that means your list is updated

should have been

Select the Bashed Patch.esp (should be the last in the order and the only one highlighted) and then select "Rebuild Patch" after right clicking on the highlighted Bashed Patch.esp. Else the "Rebuild Patch" will not be open for your selection. Select "Rebuild Patch" and the press the "Build Patch" button. After that, just press OK for the final confirmation after everything is done. If there's any warning, then you need to see what the pop up says.

i will do that once i reinstall skyrim and some mods

Your load order is trash. If you don't know what WyreBash is, stop using it. Uninstall EVERYTHING. Stop using that alternate start mod also - Steve40 mentioned using mods like that would result in FxDustDrop script spam (it spams regardless sometimes it seems). I highly suggest doing the following and follow everything in order --

1.) Uninstall E V E R Y T H I N G. DELETE EVERYTHING. Poof gone.

2.) Download Skyrim from steam (dont be a jagmo and pirate) and fully update EVERYTHING (I highly recommend buying all available X-pacs also, and when you get to step 3, it'll download the CK files for said x-pac's as well)

3.) Download the Creation Kit and let it update everything.

4.) Set both Skyrim and CK to "do not automatically update this game" only after fully updating

5.) Install all unofficial patches

6.) Install Steve40's script fixes (all but the dunbluepalace one as I believe USKP fixed that without error)

7.) use TES5edit and clean Update.esm, Dawnguard.esm, Hearthfiles.esm and Dragonborn.esm

8.) Install latest SKSE files and make sure NMM is using "Launch SKSE" and not "Launch Skyrim."

9.) Slowly start adding mods. Turn on papyrus logging when installing some "newly" made mods and check for errors. Don't forget to turn back off

10.) Edit your .INI files and tweak everything as needed. Do not add legacy/Oblivion .ini entries as they're junk and won't do anything

11.) Enjoy a beautiful experience!!

FxDustDrop

On nexus they mentioned this spam only occurs when mods edit helgen quest directly so all alternate starts or helgen reborn mods will cause this bug. But it will only be temporary till the quest is complete and you go to whiterun to report to the yarl.

i actually recommend using Mod Organizer.
it's more complicated for beginners and may even look complicated to experienced users, that are used to NMM, but it saves a hell lot of hassle, as nothing is installed into the games folder, as MO instead redirects Skyrims fs-calls to it's own mod folders, by injecting itself into the game (or thru an SKSE plugin, which can be selected as alternative).

So if an mod makes any problems, you can simply untick it and it's gone. No left-overs to worry about.

it even supports multiple profiles, that use their own ini files and savegames, making testing mods easier.

it support NXM links as well, allowing you to use the "Direct Download" buttons with MO and MO can check for mod updates, so you don't get an disadvantage if it comes down to this functionality, compared to NMM.

it's basicly NMM with added functionality, compatibility and user friendlyness, as none of NMMs functions are missing.

But it's important to know, that every software, like TES5Edit and WryeBash, needs to be started from inside MO, to make them work with your new Game&Mods system and that you need a fresh vanilla install of Skyrim, before putting MO to use.

it even comes with the most usefull feature (my opinion) from WryeBash, by letting you know, when an plugin misses an master. Like having an needed mod not installed or having the needed master loaded after the plugin(s), that use it.

Ask around LL and a lot of people will recommend you to switch. i recommend you take a look at it and decide for yourself. if you can't get used to it, even if your life depends on it, stay with NMM.

And no, i'm not saying NMM is bad. For the people that it's targeting, which are unexperienced users, it's a very well made and powerfull piece of software.

P.s.: Like NMM, MO support FO3, FO:NV, TES IV and TES V. it's only TES III, that MO doesn't support.

But for every supported game, you need a seperate install of MO. But looking at todays HD sizes and prizes, those few MB shouldn't be a problem and (in my opinion) it makes managing all those games way easier.

>_< i hate load orders

should have been

^ that worked, played the whole day with out crash.

as for people telling me load order is not great. well i use boss, knowing theres still errors with boss.

i dont make mods i just use and endorse them.

for someone like me thats fairly new to mods, mod orders, and what mods dont get along with other mods, i will miss a fine print or 2.

Archived