Hlamster Posted September 16, 2023 Author Posted September 16, 2023 1 hour ago, Kelvae said: Also, Minthara works this way, where if you remove her equipment she goes to her underwear Not only Minthara. injured gnome in myconids lair. She gives you her boots and became barefoot.
kraoro Posted October 3, 2023 Posted October 3, 2023 I've been trying unsuccessfully to have Mizora be naked all the time. I suspect someone here will be able to figure out where I'm going wrong much easier. So I'm trying to in a sense "reverse engineer" some other nude mods, like naked pixies and harpies; from what I understand, their armor/clothing sets are stored in a GR2 file, and nude mods just make those GR2 files blank. At least that's the case with pixies and goblins. I tried to do that with Mizora, and while it works on her gloves, belt, and shoes, her torso turns invisible if I try to make HUM_F_CLT_Mizora_Body_A.GR2 blank. Obviously I know for a fact that she does have a naked body file somewhere, but while her clothing in is in the human female folder, her body parts are in the cambion folder. I even tried replacing that CLT (which I assume stands for "clothing") with her naked body file and renaming it, but she still had an invisible torso. Does anyone know what file I need to change or make blank or whatever to remove Mizora's dress?
Hlamster Posted October 3, 2023 Author Posted October 3, 2023 (edited) 1 hour ago, kraoro said: her torso turns invisible Because in config her dress have mask(delete body parts) enabled. Even if you disable the mask, she doesn't have genitals in her config(if I remember well). Search for 782c5a18-2ff3-c380-e41c-a4e4651d7b24(her head) in Public\Gustav\Content\[PAK]_CharacterVisuals\ and Public\GustavDev\Content\[PAK]_CharacterVisuals\. Remove Body parts(dress) and other rhings you want, then add the genitals for each of her configs. <node id="Slots"> <attribute id="Bone" type="FixedString" value="" /> <attribute id="Slot" type="FixedString" value="Private Parts" /> <attribute id="VisualResource" type="FixedString" value="73b6a905-837b-2a05-4784-65f02e2432b7" /> </node> Or just copy her configs from my files(2.0.2). That's why I lefted the .lsj files in archives - everyone can copy some configs, if they don't wanna see every female naked in game. Edited October 3, 2023 by Hlamster
kraoro Posted October 3, 2023 Posted October 3, 2023 2 hours ago, Hlamster said: Because in config her dress have mask(delete body parts) enabled. Even if you disable the mask, she doesn't have genitals in her config(if I remember well). Search for 782c5a18-2ff3-c380-e41c-a4e4651d7b24(her head) in Public\Gustav\Content\[PAK]_CharacterVisuals\ and Public\GustavDev\Content\[PAK]_CharacterVisuals\. Remove Body parts(dress) and other rhings you want, then add the genitals for each of her configs. Or just copy her configs from my files(2.0.2). That's why I lefted the .lsj files in archives - everyone can copy some configs, if they don't wanna see every female naked in game. Thanks, that totally worked. I noticed her naked body in camp has no pubic hair, but her naked model during her romance scene does. Is there a way to add it back to her camp model?
Hlamster Posted October 3, 2023 Author Posted October 3, 2023 (edited) You mean 3D pubic hair like Shadowheart? I don't know why it happens to you, cause 73b6a905-837b-2a05-4784-65f02e2432b7 - it's a shaved vagina(338ced1c-058d-95ec-bb6a-074d48de0d29 - less hair; 3b144037-a1fb-73de-0a77-53b2df6a8681 - more hair ). But humans genital textures have some drawn hair(2D). You can additionaly search for head 28456903-a9e2-1702-2c15-07533f582ffe. In game files its named "Mizora" to, but when I created a mod I didn't see any diference on Mizora by changing something in those configs. Looks like this head uses for another NPCs. Edited October 3, 2023 by Hlamster
Hlamster Posted October 15, 2023 Author Posted October 15, 2023 Updated to 2.0.3(file in topic first message): - Some minor fixes.
papadude86 Posted October 29, 2023 Posted October 29, 2023 Is there a way to make the no more clothes for females & private parts mod work with the Younger Body Jaheira mod? It's either or at the moment because they both use the same file. Thanks!
MaliceValentine Posted October 29, 2023 Posted October 29, 2023 Here ya' go. I'll remove it if you want Hlamster. Young Body Jaheira edit. _merged.lsf 1
Hlamster Posted October 30, 2023 Author Posted October 30, 2023 11 hours ago, MaliceValentine said: I'll remove it if you want Hlamster. As I said on the first page - you're free to share any mods based/adding my mod files.
papadude86 Posted October 30, 2023 Posted October 30, 2023 @MaliceValentine Hey thanks for doing that for me! Super quick turn around, much appreciated!
z1ppox Posted November 7, 2023 Posted November 7, 2023 (edited) On 10/30/2023 at 6:41 AM, MaliceValentine said: Here ya' go. I'll remove it if you want Hlamster. Young Body Jaheira edit. _merged.lsf 3.13 MB · 11 downloads this combine with Updated to 2.0.3? is this Comp with patch 4? Edited November 7, 2023 by z1ppox
MaliceValentine Posted November 7, 2023 Posted November 7, 2023 6 hours ago, z1ppox said: this combine with Updated to 2.0.3? is this Comp with patch 4? Give it a try. If not, I can always update it.
Hlamster Posted November 30, 2023 Author Posted November 30, 2023 (edited) Can someone confirm that mod is still works after Patch5? Cause devs changed ingame archives files(many characters textures are missing from they previous folders as example). I don't have time to test it by myself atm. Edited November 30, 2023 by Hlamster
YuharaYashin Posted December 2, 2023 Posted December 2, 2023 On 12/1/2023 at 2:36 AM, Hlamster said: Can someone confirm that mod is still works after Patch5? Cause devs changed ingame archives files(many characters textures are missing from they previous folders as example). I don't have time to test it by myself atm. I think it still works, I am in the nautiloid currently and the female corpses are all naked. They are all humans though, so I am not sure if it still works on the other races and creatures. 1
papadude86 Posted December 4, 2023 Posted December 4, 2023 Can anyone mod the sisters in the house of healing to have nipples and genitalia? At the moment they have no clothes but are as smooth as a barbie/ken doll haha. Thanks!
Spoo21 Posted December 5, 2023 Posted December 5, 2023 On 10/3/2023 at 7:30 PM, kraoro said: Thanks, that totally worked. I noticed her naked body in camp has no pubic hair, but her naked model during her romance scene does. Is there a way to add it back to her camp model? Mind sharing this? I'm also wondering how to actually customize this mod. If I only want a specific character or enemy type to be naked, do I have to remove all entries except for those in the xml?
Hlamster Posted December 5, 2023 Author Posted December 5, 2023 (edited) 12 hours ago, Spoo21 said: If I only want a specific character or enemy type to be naked, do I have to remove all entries except for those in the xml? No. There is nothing to delete(with this mod most of the characters have only heads and genitals - what do you will delete)?). You need to create your own mod from zero or copy-paste part of configs from this mod to original files. Edited December 5, 2023 by Hlamster
RndUser Posted December 11, 2023 Posted December 11, 2023 Thanks a lot for this awesome mod! I made a BG3 Mod Manager compatible pak version with BG3 Modder's Multitool, see attachment. bg3_npc_f_private_parts_2.0.3.pak.7z 1
kantankorous Posted December 14, 2023 Posted December 14, 2023 On 8/21/2023 at 2:13 AM, Rapsodia said: Nevermind,I managed to give Minthara and Jaheira a dick ,it was hard to find Jaheira's files,but I did it,now I have all "female" companions as I wanted them to be would you mind sharing this? Can't seem to get Minthara to work.
tpn3 Posted December 18, 2023 Posted December 18, 2023 Sorry if I'm being thick, but I'm trying to find the .txt file mentioned in the top post (or the archive it's supposed to be in) but am not finding it. Was that removed from the more recent versions or am I looking in the wrong place?
dwharper34 Posted February 22, 2024 Posted February 22, 2024 (edited) On 12/11/2023 at 4:41 PM, RndUser said: Thanks a lot for this awesome mod! I made a BG3 Mod Manager compatible pak version with BG3 Modder's Multitool, see attachment. bg3_npc_f_private_parts_2.0.3.pak.7z 5.18 MB · 156 downloads @Hiamster Hi! Thanks, this works for me, but not with BG3 Mod Manager. It says it imports the 7z file, but I refresh and it's not there. I look down on the bottom and it in overwrites. Anyway I have been using Nexus Mod Manager CE, because I can't get BG3MM to work. I thought at first that your mod wasn't working, including the original. Someone said that taking off their underwear doesn't work, because it's not a Bethesda game. I kept starting the game over and over and Tav always had her panties on. I decided to remove them and she was naked and beautiful. It would be nice if you could figure out how to remove her panties for me though. Thanks for your help! I think someone earlier wanted to know if you could make it so you remove her clothes to make naked. Well this works for me! Thanks! Edited February 22, 2024 by dwharper34 Added more photos
dwharper34 Posted February 24, 2024 Posted February 24, 2024 All the other women are naked though, except Tav and Shadowheart. They are the only ones I have to undress. Shadowheart is naked in her pod, but not in the wilderness. Is there any way to add her vagina to the level up screen? Thanks! Your mod looks great!
Hlamster Posted February 24, 2024 Author Posted February 24, 2024 7 hours ago, dwharper34 said: except Tav and Shadowheart That's the goal of the mod. All playable characters not touched for working customisation purposes. 7 hours ago, dwharper34 said: Shadowheart is naked in her pod That's not my mod. You've install something with edited Equipment.txt. 7 hours ago, dwharper34 said: Is there any way to add her vagina to the level up screen? Yes, but I won't do it, cause genitals will stick out through the armor.
dwharper34 Posted February 27, 2024 Posted February 27, 2024 (edited) Yes, I am using "Basket Full of Equipment. NSFW version" with EMPERORS NEW CLOTHES as the outfit. It doesn't remove underwear though, She's like a doll with her underwear on. I still have to remove her underwear. Then she looks like your mod. You made a beautiful body by the way! Thanks! Edited February 27, 2024 by dwharper34 Added Text
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now