Baldur's Gate 3 No more clothes for females + NPC private parts

• 3 weeks later...

I've been trying unsuccessfully to have Mizora be naked all the time. I suspect someone here will be able to figure out where I'm going wrong much easier. So I'm trying to in a sense "reverse engineer" some other nude mods, like naked pixies and harpies; from what I understand, their armor/clothing sets are stored in a GR2 file, and nude mods just make those GR2 files blank. At least that's the case with pixies and goblins. I tried to do that with Mizora, and while it works on her gloves, belt, and shoes, her torso turns invisible if I try to make HUM_F_CLT_Mizora_Body_A.GR2 blank. Obviously I know for a fact that she does have a naked body file somewhere, but while her clothing in is in the human female folder, her body parts are in the cambion folder. I even tried replacing that CLT (which I assume stands for "clothing") with her naked body file and renaming it, but she still had an invisible torso.

Does anyone know what file I need to change or make blank or whatever to remove Mizora's dress?

1 hour ago, kraoro said:

her torso turns invisible

Because in config her dress have mask(delete body parts) enabled. Even if you disable the mask, she doesn't have genitals in her config(if I remember well).

Search for 782c5a18-2ff3-c380-e41c-a4e4651d7b24(her head) in Public\Gustav\Content\[PAK]_CharacterVisuals\ and Public\GustavDev\Content\[PAK]_CharacterVisuals\. Remove Body parts(dress) and other rhings you want, then add the genitals for each of her configs.

<node id="Slots">
                            <attribute id="Bone" type="FixedString" value="" />
                            <attribute id="Slot" type="FixedString" value="Private Parts" />
                            <attribute id="VisualResource" type="FixedString" value="73b6a905-837b-2a05-4784-65f02e2432b7" />
                        </node>

Or just copy her configs from my files(2.0.2). That's why I lefted the .lsj files in archives - everyone can copy some configs, if they don't wanna see every female naked in game.

Edited by Hlamster
2 hours ago, Hlamster said:

Because in config her dress have mask(delete body parts) enabled. Even if you disable the mask, she doesn't have genitals in her config(if I remember well).

Search for 782c5a18-2ff3-c380-e41c-a4e4651d7b24(her head) in Public\Gustav\Content\[PAK]_CharacterVisuals\ and Public\GustavDev\Content\[PAK]_CharacterVisuals\. Remove Body parts(dress) and other rhings you want, then add the genitals for each of her configs.

Or just copy her configs from my files(2.0.2). That's why I lefted the .lsj files in archives - everyone can copy some configs, if they don't wanna see every female naked in game.

Thanks, that totally worked. I noticed her naked body in camp has no pubic hair, but her naked model during her romance scene does. Is there a way to add it back to her camp model?

You mean 3D pubic hair like Shadowheart? I don't know why it happens to you, cause 73b6a905-837b-2a05-4784-65f02e2432b7 - it's a shaved vagina(338ced1c-058d-95ec-bb6a-074d48de0d29 - less hair; 3b144037-a1fb-73de-0a77-53b2df6a8681 - more hair ). But humans genital textures have some drawn hair(2D).

You can additionaly search for head 28456903-a9e2-1702-2c15-07533f582ffe. In game files its named "Mizora" to, but when I created a mod I didn't see any diference on Mizora by changing something in those configs. Looks like this head uses for another NPCs.

Edited by Hlamster
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Can someone confirm that mod is still works after Patch5? Cause devs changed ingame archives files(many characters textures are missing from they previous folders as example). I don't have time to test it by myself atm.

Edited by Hlamster
On 12/1/2023 at 2:36 AM, Hlamster said:

Can someone confirm that mod is still works after Patch5? Cause devs changed ingame archives files(many characters textures are missing from they previous folders as example). I don't have time to test it by myself atm.

I think it still works, I am in the nautiloid currently and the female corpses are all naked. They are all humans though, so I am not sure if it still works on the other races and creatures.

On 10/3/2023 at 7:30 PM, kraoro said:

Thanks, that totally worked. I noticed her naked body in camp has no pubic hair, but her naked model during her romance scene does. Is there a way to add it back to her camp model?

Mind sharing this?

I'm also wondering how to actually customize this mod. If I only want a specific character or enemy type to be naked, do I have to remove all entries except for those in the xml?

12 hours ago, Spoo21 said:

If I only want a specific character or enemy type to be naked, do I have to remove all entries except for those in the xml?

No. There is nothing to delete(with this mod most of the characters have only heads and genitals - what do you will delete)?). You need to create your own mod from zero or copy-paste part of configs from this mod to original files.

Edited by Hlamster
  • 2 months later...
On 12/11/2023 at 4:41 PM, RndUser said:

Thanks a lot for this awesome mod! I made a BG3 Mod Manager compatible pak version with BG3 Modder's Multitool, see attachment.

bg3_npc_f_private_parts_2.0.3.pak.7z 5.18 MB · 156 downloads

@Hiamster Hi! Thanks, this works for me, but not with BG3 Mod Manager. It says it imports the 7z file, but I refresh and it's not there. I look down on the bottom and it in overwrites. Anyway I have been using Nexus Mod Manager CE, because I can't get BG3MM to work. I thought at first that your mod wasn't working, including the original. Someone said that taking off their underwear doesn't work, because it's not a Bethesda game. I kept starting the game over and over and Tav always had her panties on. I decided to remove them and she was naked and beautiful. It would be nice if you could figure out how to remove her panties for me though. Thanks for your help!

I think someone earlier wanted to know if you could make it so you remove her clothes to make naked. Well this works for me! Thanks!

bg3 2024-02-21 23-31-16-817.jpg

bg3 2024-02-21 23-36-32-626.jpg

bg3 2024-02-22 00-28-44-744.jpg

bg3 2024-02-22 02-28-29-646.jpg

bg3 2024-02-22 02-28-52-172.jpg

bg3 2024-02-22 02-29-12-124.jpg

bg3 2024-02-22 02-29-26-739.jpg

Edited by dwharper34
Added more photos

All the other women are naked though, except Tav and Shadowheart. They are the only ones I have to undress. Shadowheart is naked in her pod, but not in the wilderness.

Is there any way to add her vagina to the level up screen? Thanks!

Your mod looks great!

7 hours ago, dwharper34 said:

except Tav and Shadowheart

That's the goal of the mod. All playable characters not touched for working customisation purposes.

Shadowheart is naked in her pod

That's not my mod. You've install something with edited Equipment.txt.

Is there any way to add her vagina to the level up screen?

Yes, but I won't do it, cause genitals will stick out through the armor.

Yes, I am using "Basket Full of Equipment. NSFW version" with EMPERORS NEW CLOTHES as the outfit. It doesn't remove underwear though, She's like a doll with her underwear on. I still have to remove her underwear. Then she looks like your mod. You made a beautiful body by the way! Thanks!

Edited by dwharper34
Added Text