Baldur's Gate 3 No more clothes for females + NPC private parts

My attempt to make this thing working without make everything invisible.

This is trully experimental version. And I've allready found some bugs, which i cannot fix(maybe later, maybe not). It changes only NPC visuals, but not the player. You can ware any clothes and they will be displayed correctly. Some part of NPC clothes still remains, some NPC's have holes in their body's, but mostly this sh*t works.

For install experimental version you need to delete the previous one!

Highly recomend to install this mod with experimental version - https://www.nexusmods.com/baldursgate3/mods/673

2.0.1.exp

- Mizora Naked with genitals

- Old lady druid now have normal body(without holes)

2.0.0exp

- Fully new method of undressing the NPC's without hiding players clothes parts.

bg3_npc_f_private_parts_2.0.1.exp.7z

Edited by Hlamster
Updated to 2.0.1.exp

Love this mod, works really well from what I can tell. But I have noticed 1 issue.

I had a save game next to an NPC called Zethion, i had save next to her specifically waiting for a nude mod as I thought she looked super hot and I wanted to see her naked. So that was the first thing I checked when I got your mod. You can finder her in the circus in Baldurs Gate.

When your just walking around in gameplay and you see her, her body looks all messy but when you speak to her during the conversation her body looks nude, but with parts of her outfit still on her, its like green leaf's around her thighs, ass, vulva, and arm.

Id love it if you could fix these issues so the leaf's are gone and so her body looks normal when just in normal gameplay.

Image.png

When I play Act 3 she was allright. Thats the hotfix(#3 I think). I've unpacked hotfix archive and don't see any updated file for her visual. Hmmm... But I forgot to change her visual in experimental version. Try this, i've not guarantee it will help and unfortunetely I don't have any saves with her just for testing it by myself.

2.0.2.exp

- Trying to fix dryad visual

bg3_npc_f_private_parts_2.0.2.exp.7z

Just copy the Public folder(with everything inside it) into your Baldur's Gate 3/Data folder. If you used the regular version before, and now you are trying to install the experimental version, then the regular version must be uninstalled first, otherwise the experimental version will not work properly

2 hours ago, YuharaYashin said:

Does the non-experimental version of the mod also cause some male armour to be untextured? 

Yes, cause some armors and clothes share textures for male, female and even children(nothing illegal). And if you delete links for females this can cause texture errors where the developers referred to the female visual for other models. Experimental version was create to avoid this.

Edited by Hlamster
On 8/22/2023 at 11:57 PM, Hlamster said:

When I play Act 3 she was allright. Thats the hotfix(#3 I think). I've unpacked hotfix archive and don't see any updated file for her visual. Hmmm... But I forgot to change her visual in experimental version. Try this, i've not guarantee it will help and unfortunetely I don't have any saves with her just for testing it by myself.

2.0.2.exp

bg3_npc_f_private_parts_2.0.2.exp.7z 3.2 MB · 64 downloads

Cheers i will download this and try it out as soon as i get home. Will let you know if it solves the issue.

On 8/22/2023 at 11:57 PM, Hlamster said:

2.0.2.exp

bg3_npc_f_private_parts_2.0.2.exp.7z 3.2 MB · 65 downloads

Ok i tried the new version and still the same. She looks messy when walking around, but looks mostly normal in conversations aside the green leaf like clothing around her thigh/waist & arm areas. I have attached my save game that i made where im stood right in front of her, if it helps you with testing.

Save Game.7z

On 8/22/2023 at 12:06 AM, xnajoe said:

Love this mod, works really well from what I can tell. But I have noticed 1 issue.

I had a save game next to an NPC called Zethion, i had save next to her specifically waiting for a nude mod as I thought she looked super hot and I wanted to see her naked. So that was the first thing I checked when I got your mod. You can finder her in the circus in Baldurs Gate.

When your just walking around in gameplay and you see her, her body looks all messy but when you speak to her during the conversation her body looks nude, but with parts of her outfit still on her, its like green leaf's around her thighs, ass, vulva, and arm.

Id love it if you could fix these issues so the leaf's are gone and so her body looks normal when just in normal gameplay.

Image.png

what she looks in gameplay is not messed up, check if she is wearing armor with the "barkskin" effect

5 hours ago, xnajoe said:

Ok i tried the new version and still the same.

Sorry, I don't know how to fix it. The devs applies "barkskin" to her in some patch. I don't know where those effects are in configs. In conversations she's ok, because all spells visuals are disabled in this mode. Only thing I can provide to you - invisible clovers.

If someone wanna to experimentate - her config in \Public\GustavDev\Content\[PAK]_CharacterVisuals\ search in .lsx file for "S_WYR_Circus_LoveDryad". And don't forget to convert .lsx to .lsf after changes.

BG3_dryad_clover_remover.7z

Edited by Hlamster
14 hours ago, Hlamster said:

Sorry, I don't know how to fix it. The devs applies "barkskin" to her in some patch. I don't know where those effects are in configs. In conversations she's ok, because all spells visuals are disabled in this mode. Only thing I can provide to you - invisible clovers.

If someone wanna to experimentate - her config in \Public\GustavDev\Content\[PAK]_CharacterVisuals\ search in .lsx file for "S_WYR_Circus_LoveDryad". And don't forget to convert .lsx to .lsf after changes.

BG3_dryad_clover_remover.7z 2.06 MB · 4 downloads

Thank you for taking a look, its a shame about the "barkskin" affect but she looks amazing during a conversation especially without the clovers so thank you for looking in to this and removing the clovers.

and when i turned my pc i got there first large patch so i was worried it could break the mod but from what i can tell the mod still works as expected :)

On 8/25/2023 at 3:37 PM, xnajoe said:

its a shame about the "barkskin" affect

Before the fight in circus(spoiler) she's got the normal skin. After the fight she's have the "barkskin" effect. Looks like dryad just cast it on herself when the fighting begins.

7 hours ago, Hlamster said:

Before the fight in circus(spoiler) she's got the normal skin. After the fight she's have the "barkskin" effect. Looks like dryad just cast it on herself when the fighting begins.

My save is before the fight, so if thats the case im not sure why the barksin effect is on her already.

copied the files of your august 22nd post into my data folder for the first time.. doesnt seem to work?

edit: nvm! moved the CONTENTS of the public folder over when i was supposed to move the public folder itself over

Edited by ohdaym

Do you mean for playeble characters?

Public\Shared\Content\Assets\Characters\RaceName\[PAK]_Gender_Armor\ & [PAK]_Gender_Clothing .lsf -> .lsx

Public\SharedDev\Content\Assets\Characters\RaceName\[PAK]_Gender_Armor\ & [PAK]_Gender_Clothing .lsf -> .lsx

Find every config(they are hundreds) and delete the links of body armor/clothing visuals and disable masking(if you don't there will be invisible body).

Then convert back .lsx -> .lsf. But this will delete all visuals and can provide some textures bugs for various NPC.

Probably a long shot, but is there a way to have NPCs fully clothed until you remove their equipment from their corpse, like in Bethesda games? I know Pillars of Eternity 1 and 2 did that, but obviously that's a different game by a different developer on a different engine.

I can help a little bit.

\Public\Gustav\Content\[PAK]_CharacterVisuals\

\Public\GustavDev\Content\[PAK]_CharacterVisuals\

\Public\Shared\Content\[PAK]_CharacterVisuals\

\Public\SharedDev\Content\[PAK]_CharacterVisuals\

<attribute id="ShowEquipmentVisuals" type="bool" value="False" />

False -> True. For every npc visual. BUT. If there is no armor/clothing in their inventory - they more likely will be naked.

I don't know ho to add something to npc inventory.

Edited by Hlamster
4 hours ago, Hlamster said:

I can help a little bit.

False -> True. For every npc visual. BUT. If there is no armor/clothing in their inventory - they more likely will be naked.

Extremely easy to add equipment.  It's in Public\%pak%\Stats\Generated\Equipment.txt

7 hours ago, Hlamster said:

I can help a little bit.

Appreciate it. I don't really know anything about modding this game, but from reading through this thread, I've gotten as far as extracting the paks with the toolkit on Github. Once I make that change in the code, do I need to repack the file, or is it like with Bethesda modding where loose files overwrite archive files? Looking at some of the other mods I've downloaded, it looks like it's the latter case. If it is just a matter of letting the loose files overwrite archives, what's the folder structure look like? Would it go in BG3\Data\Public or BG3\Data\Generated?

1 hour ago, kraoro said:

Appreciate it. I don't really know anything about modding this game, but from reading through this thread, I've gotten as far as extracting the paks with the toolkit on Github. Once I make that change in the code, do I need to repack the file, or is it like with Bethesda modding where loose files overwrite archive files? Looking at some of the other mods I've downloaded, it looks like it's the latter case. If it is just a matter of letting the loose files overwrite archives, what's the folder structure look like? Would it go in BG3\Data\Public or BG3\Data\Generated?

Duplicate the exact folder structure of where you found the file.  Paks are useful for overwriting only a small part of the game, therefor allowing compatibility between them, but if you just want to make a bunch of edits or use no other mod for that file, then the loose files work fine.  Also mesh files often have to be used loose.

I was worried that that was the case. That means I did it correctly, but changing False to True in the line doesn't actually seem to do anything. Or there's some additional steps I'd need to figure out. Because I've looked through Equipment.txt, and armor is included in their equipment sets, even though said armor doesn't appear in their inventory on death.

<attribute id="ShowEquipmentVisuals" type="bool" value="False" />ShowEquipmentVisuals
2 minutes ago, kraoro said:

I was worried that that was the case. That means I did it correctly, but changing False to True in the line doesn't actually seem to do anything. Or there's some additional steps I'd need to figure out. Because I've looked through Equipment.txt, and armor is included in their equipment sets, even though said armor doesn't appear in their inventory on death.

<attribute id="ShowEquipmentVisuals" type="bool" value="False" />ShowEquipmentVisuals

I suspect you'd need to remove the mesh IDs in their character visuals and then that flag might do something?  Also, Minthara works this way, where if you remove her equipment she goes to her underwear, and then you can use a trick to swap her underwear off and she's naked.  Could check her to see what's different.