Baldur's Gate 3 No more clothes for females + NPC private parts

Hey there! Do you happen to know where the dick codes are collected? I'm trying a version of this for males, but the private parts in CharacterCreationAppearanceVisuals aren't really labeled - and while I know how to search by race uuid, I'm not sure beyond that. 

EDIT: Actually, to hopefully save you any trouble, can you confirm a suspicion? It seems like attribute id= Body Type needs to be set to zero for male, and attribute id = object needs to be set to d27831df-2891-42e4-b615-ae555404918b for the johnsons, is that right?

Double Edit: Fuck me there's a folder literally labeled 'genitals'. 

Edited by RathAzu

Did you mean just "added genitals to male NPC"? If yes, then you don't need to touch any body type or character creation.

You need to edit 4 _merged.lsf files from
Public\Gustav\Content\[PAK]_CharacterVisuals
Public\GustavDev\Content\[PAK]_CharacterVisuals

Public\Shared\Content\[PAK]_CharacterVisuals

Public\SharedDev\Content\[PAK]_CharacterVisuals

You need to find every male(if you want) config and add genitals for them. But, if you don't remove clothes, genitals will stick out through the armor.

Example:

<attribute id="BaseVisual" type="FixedString" value="4deb74a3-fe9a-723f-89b5-799a97335cc4" /> 
                    <attribute id="BodySetVisual" type="FixedString" value="017534b5-2b56-4160-9d8c-7712d3a413ea" />
                    <attribute id="ID" type="FixedString" value="015bd884-82d1-cc15-2a0f-0cb8524028f4" />
                    <attribute id="Name" type="LSString" value="Elves_Male_High_Player_bfb31ea0-c6b3-4677-8c6e-662e089c18fb" />

Search for 4deb74a3-fe9a-723f-89b5-799a97335cc4 to find elves male bodys configs. Repeat fo all races - you can find codes for base races models in _merged.lsf from Public\Shared\Content\[PAK]_CharacterVisuals and Public\SharedDev\Content\[PAK]_CharacterVisuals by searching "racename_male".

* Some NPC have unique bodys(like Shadowheart, Cazzador, Orin, etc) and you can't find them in those 4 _merged.lsf files by searching default bodys. Find their head codes to further search for their configs.

And yes, if someone thinking about replacing males to females(or vice versa), you can do it by changing BaseVisual and BodySetVisual in every config. Also you will need to change heads, hairs, clothes, genitals or you will get glitchy mess.

Edited by Hlamster

Thanks for the tip on the body codes - that'll make it easier to find all of the races one by one so I can copy their dick codes over. I use Nudist Remake, and was tired of seeing so many ken dolls walking around that should have hogs - so I'm making a few changes.