Baldur's Gate 3 No more clothes for females + NPC private parts

I'm tired. Don't ask for the male version. It's really a long and tedious process.

This mod undress every* female NPC(doesn't affect player and playable characters like Minthara, Jaheira, etc). 

But this mod will be boring without genitals. So I've tried to add genitals for evey* females NPC. 

* - Adults only. Not a fact that a I didn't miss something.

There is .lsx files in folders that game don't needed, their are for the entusiasts for add something more. Also there is a .txt file with female heads id's(for searching wich appearence are for females) and genitals code(for add them to females appearence). Those files not neede to be installed - their are just for modders.

INSTALLATION. Unzip Public folder into yours Baldur's Gate 3\Data.

UNINSTALLATION. Just delete previusly unzipped folder.

WARNING! The game will swear on you with "corrupted data". That's obvious. I am not responsible to any saves corruption or bugs/glitches. YOU INSTALL THIS AT YOUR OWN RISC!

You can use or change and share any of this files without my permission(but please don't bring it on nexus). If you can create a normal mod file with this - you are welcome(cause I'm to stuppid and tired to create it by myself).

If you still using mod version 1.0.X - remove all of the installed mod-files before updating to 2.0.X!

bg3_npc_f_private_parts_2.0.3.7z

Edited by Hlamster
Updated to 2.0.3
  • Hlamster changed the title to Baldur's Gate 3 No more clothes for females + NPC private parts
29 minutes ago, g29504569 said:

If I only need to remove the file of NPC underwear, how should I set it?

This mod doesn't provide such an option. The structure of game files meaning that players and NPCs use the same visual configs. I tried to remove the underwear from the NPC visual, but it remained. And if you remove the link to the model itself or make it invisible, then this will also affect the players.

Updated to 1.0.2

- Naked dryads added;

- Naked succubus(cambions) added(don't shure about genitals).

Updated to 1.0.3

- Removed genitals from Orion's visual, cause she have unique texture mask which not cover the private area(huge color mismatch).

Updated to 1.0.4

- Added missing genitals for strong females NPC

Edited by Hlamster

Ok thanks it must be the curvy version thats making them use helmets. Like it doesn't show them using helmets but the game think it is and it messes up their hairstyle. So I got to go to the female characters to make it always helmet off. If not they be half bald. lol

Edited by bonifide

You need to find dick codes for each race. Dick codes for females(not for males). Then by your hand change EVERY appearance for EVERY NPC, searching those NPC in 4 files without proper names. Interested in this process? I'm not.

- Dick codes in Shared\Content\Assets\Characters\*RACENAME*\[PAK]_Female_Body\_merged.lsf(convert to .lsx with ExportTool) at the bootom of the config ->

- Search in \Public\Gustav\Content\[PAK]_CharacterVisuals\, \Public\GustavDev\Content\[PAK]_CharacterVisuals\, \Public\Shared\Content\[PAK]_CharacterVisuals\ and \Public\SharedDev\Content\[PAK]_CharacterVisuals\ in .lsx files wich I left ->

- Using the females head codes(.txt file in archive) as a subject of search ->

- Replacing any "private_parts" code to dick for every NPC(but don't touch the player one's) ->

- Convert .lsx back to .lsf with ExportTool.

I already give you the head codes. Without them, your searches would be a day (or even more) longer.

Edited by Hlamster
15 hours ago, Hlamster said:

You need to find dick codes for each race. Dick codes for females(not for males). Then by your hand change EVERY appearance for EVERY NPC, searching those NPC in 4 files without proper names. Interested in this process? I'm not.

- Dick codes in Shared\Content\Assets\Characters\*RACENAME*\[PAK]_Female_Body\_merged.lsf(convert to .lsx with ExportTool) at the bootom of the config ->

- Search in \Public\Gustav\Content\[PAK]_CharacterVisuals\, \Public\GustavDev\Content\[PAK]_CharacterVisuals\, \Public\Shared\Content\[PAK]_CharacterVisuals\ and \Public\SharedDev\Content\[PAK]_CharacterVisuals\ in .lsx files wich I left ->

- Using the females head codes(.txt file in archive) as a subject of search ->

- Replacing any "private_parts" code to dick for every NPC(but don't touch the player one's) ->

- Convert .lsx back to .lsf with ExportTool.

I already give you the head codes. Without them, your searches would be a day (or even more) longer.

I use this mod here and want ot give the penis to shadowheart: https://www.nexusmods.com/baldursgate3/mods/703?tab=files

Can you post a step by step tutorial on how to do this? Never used the export tool before.

I think with a good tutorial I can do for the other girls and post here for the users.

1. Unpack Shared.pak with ExportTool.

2. Go to unpacked folder Shared\Content\Assets\Characters\Humans\[PAK]_Female_Body\ and convert _merged.lsf to _merged.lsx

3. Open this file and scrol to the bottom. You will see the config sections like Genital_A(vulva), Genital_B(penis) and Genital_C(penis). Above those names there is a code which looks like 73b6a905-837b-2a05-4784-65f02e2432b7(shaved vulva).

4. Find the code fro genitals which you interested and temporarry save it somewhere.

5. You need to find the Shadowheart's head code(cause no one will use her head, except she). \Public\Shared\Content\Assets\Characters\HalfElves\Heads\[PAK]_HEL_F_Head_Shadowheart\ convert _merged.lsf to _merged.lsx.

6. At the bottom of the file you find her head code(similar like genitals you've searched before) and temporarry save it somewhere. 

7. Then you need to find a Shadowheart visuals(by searching her head code), which can be in any of those files(\Public\Gustav\Content\[PAK]_CharacterVisuals\, \Public\GustavDev\Content\[PAK]_CharacterVisuals\, \Public\Shared\Content\[PAK]_CharacterVisuals\ and \Public\SharedDev\Content\[PAK]_CharacterVisuals\). .lsf -> .lsx.

8. When you find it, change her "private_parts" code to dick code.
9. convert all .lsx you've changed back to .lsf.

10. Put those .lsf into Data folder with all subfolders.

21 hours ago, Hlamster said:

1. Unpack Shared.pak with ExportTool.

2. Go to unpacked folder Shared\Content\Assets\Characters\Humans\[PAK]_Female_Body\ and convert _merged.lsf to _merged.lsx

3. Open this file and scrol to the bottom. You will see the config sections like Genital_A(vulva), Genital_B(penis) and Genital_C(penis). Above those names there is a code which looks like 73b6a905-837b-2a05-4784-65f02e2432b7(shaved vulva).

4. Find the code fro genitals which you interested and temporarry save it somewhere.

5. You need to find the Shadowheart's head code(cause no one will use her head, except she). \Public\Shared\Content\Assets\Characters\HalfElves\Heads\[PAK]_HEL_F_Head_Shadowheart\ convert _merged.lsf to _merged.lsx.

6. At the bottom of the file you find her head code(similar like genitals you've searched before) and temporarry save it somewhere. 

7. Then you need to find a Shadowheart visuals(by searching her head code), which can be in any of those files(\Public\Gustav\Content\[PAK]_CharacterVisuals\, \Public\GustavDev\Content\[PAK]_CharacterVisuals\, \Public\Shared\Content\[PAK]_CharacterVisuals\ and \Public\SharedDev\Content\[PAK]_CharacterVisuals\). .lsf -> .lsx.

8. When you find it, change her "private_parts" code to dick code.
9. convert all .lsx you've changed back to .lsf.

10. Put those .lsf into Data folder with all subfolders.

Can't do the step 7 because the "gustav" folder does not exist in the extracted files. I need to unpack more .PAK files?

EDIT: Unpacked the Gustav.PAK and now I have those folders. But I did not work. There is too many head codes and maybe I am using the wrong one from the Shadowheart file.

Wich of those are the right code for Shadowhear head?

Spoiler

<attribute id="MaterialID" type="FixedString" value="2ea81f5e-48d8-20f5-75f1-bd731fbdd5c7" />
                            <attribute id="ObjectID" type="FixedString" value="HEL_F_NKD_Head_Shadowheart.HEL_F_NKD_Head_Shadowheart_Mesh.0" />

<attribute id="MaterialID" type="FixedString" value="284089cb-02a3-e730-3aaa-3b44fa6b9fec" />
                            <attribute id="ObjectID" type="FixedString" value="HEL_F_NKD_Head_Shadowheart.HEL_F_NKD_Head_Shadowheart_Mesh_LOD1.8" />

<attribute id="MaterialID" type="FixedString" value="74ff5ec6-39cc-a98a-6363-d93611baeb2a" />
                            <attribute id="ObjectID" type="FixedString" value="HEL_F_NKD_Head_Shadowheart.HEL_F_NKD_Head_Shadowheart_Mesh_LOD2.11" />

None of those worked in any for the 4 files on step 7.

Edited by devildx

Code are the only 1 and it's location is above the name(doesn't matter what you've looking for):

<node id="Resource">
<attribute id="AttachBone" type="FixedString" value="" />
<attribute id="AttachmentSkeletonResource" type="FixedString" value="" />
<attribute id="BlueprintInstanceResourceID" type="FixedString" value="26b22e52-2939-874e-8767-d62a8e7a73e6" />
<attribute id="BoundsMax" type="fvec3" value="0.0966326 1.831153 0.09731901" />
<attribute id="BoundsMin" type="fvec3" value="-0.09593834 1.518034 -0.1173638" />
<attribute id="ClothColliderResourceID" type="FixedString" value="" />
<attribute id="HairPresetResourceId" type="FixedString" value="" />
<attribute id="HairType" type="uint8" value="0" />
<attribute id="ID" type="FixedString" value="f4622f79-7e15-588b-a3b8-f11778faa3b7" /> - THAT'S THE CODE
<attribute id="MaterialType" type="uint8" value="18" /> - ↑CODE ABOVE THE NAME↑
<attribute id="Name" type="LSString" value="HEL_F_NKD_Head_Shadowheart" /> - THAT'S THE NAME 
<attribute id="NeedsSkeletonRemap" type="bool" value="False" />
<attribute id="RemapperSlotId" type="FixedString" value="" />
<attribute id="ScalpMaterialId" type="FixedString" value="" />
<attribute id="SkeletonResource" type="FixedString" value="b481d59c-842f-3bfe-519f-147c217a2696" />
<attribute id="SkeletonSlot" type="FixedString" value="1" />
<attribute id="Slot" type="FixedString" value="Head" />
<attribute id="SoftbodyResourceID" type="FixedString" value="" />
<attribute id="SourceFile" type="LSString" 

Look for config like this at the bottom of files. Because similar looking configs at the beginning of the files content some ids, which used only at this file(not in visuals)

Edited by Hlamster

For some reason I can't make you method work. But I fugured out something. I can just replace all the genital models with the penis model and seems to be working. Just have to mess a bit more and figure how to fix the textures. But now I finally can have my all futa party.

1ls390mu_o.jpg

Edited by devildx

Fixed the texture and since the penis mod has open permission I will post here the files.

Thanks to Hlamster for the tutorial. Not worked but gave me insight on how the game files works.

Penis mesh credit goes to LifeisForFun from nexus. Original mod here: https://www.nexusmods.com/baldursgate3/mods/703 You will need the mod for the player and have to install before my file. 

BG3 Futa Companions: https://www.mediafire.com/file/fnbdznjlu8fp1gs/BG3_Futa_Companions.7z/file

Installation: extract the files inside Baldurs Gate 3 folder (where the DATA folder is located)

EDIT: The revealing outfits are from the mod Basket Full of Equipment: https://www.nexusmods.com/baldursgate3/mods/97?tab=description

Just unequip the underwear and the penis will show like my screen.

Edited by devildx
5 hours ago, devildx said:

Fixed the texture and since the penis mod has open permission I will post here the files.

Thanks to Hlamster for the tutorial. Not worked but gave me insight on how the game files works.

Penis mesh credit goes to LifeisForFun from nexus. Original mod here: https://www.nexusmods.com/baldursgate3/mods/703 You will need the mod for the player and have to install before my file. 

BG3 Futa Companions: https://www.mediafire.com/file/fnbdznjlu8fp1gs/BG3_Futa_Companions.7z/file

Installation: extract the files inside Baldurs Gate 3 folder (where the DATA folder is located)

EDIT: The revealing outfits are from the mod Basket Full of Equipment: https://www.nexusmods.com/baldursgate3/mods/97?tab=description

thanks for sharing it is possible that you also share a version where the penis size is original

4 hours ago, Shinova- said:

thanks for sharing it is possible that you also share a version where the penis size is original

Can't do that because I don't have the original size model. But you can just replace the penis files with the model that you want.

On 8/13/2023 at 3:46 PM, Hlamster said:

In this game NPC visual does not depend on their inventory. Not a Bethesda game.

ah... thanks for the info....

i just waste few days searching for the code responsible for these function

<attribute id="IsDroppedOnDeath" type="bool" value="True" />
<attribute id="CanBePickpocketed" type="bool" value="True" />

reason:

Spoiler

because in ACT 1, depending how you deal with minhara (lethal vs knock out), you can unequip the "BASE_ARMOR_Body" and "BASE_ARMOR_Underwear"

so i though all npc using their inventory like bethesda game...

On 8/15/2023 at 12:02 AM, devildx said:

Missing Minthara and Jaheira with a cock,can you update the file with these two?