SyntheticX's WickedWhims Animations for TS4

SyntheticX's WickedWhims Animations for TS4

View File

GREETINGS!

I'm SyntheticX. I've been eagerly waiting for this moment for a very long time, and now I'm finally starting to produce animations for The Sims 4. While I've had the desire to pursue this passion for years, I couldn't find the time or achieve the quality I desired in my work. However, I am now committed to taking this endeavor seriously. Many of the talented animators in this community have been honing their skills for years. I've witnessed both successful animators who have moved on and others who continue to be a part of this community. Maybe one day, According to you being able to stand among these skilled people would be a great achievement for me. I think this should be enough for the introduction :). Please don't hesitate to share your ideas, give any criticism in the comment section, and feel free to send me messages if you have any issue with the package.

YOUR SUPPORTS!

If you like my work, I would be very happy to see your support on patreon. I'd like to create many series that you might like in future as long as I got supported. These kind of animations will be a sequence and I will try to make them as if they goes like a storyline. For now, I will focus on these series. Later on, I'd like to give you a few custom cas parts that you can use with my animations. I really want to improve the gameplay immersion with your help.

Animation List

Spoiler

▬FLOOR▬

Teasing - Sexy Leggings - 1Ripping Series

Teasing - Sexy Leggings - 2

▬DOUBLE BED▬

Teasing - Let Me See - 1Ripping Series

Teasing - Let Me See - 2

▬LIVING CHAIR▬

Teasing - Shy Model - 1Photoshoot Series

Teasing - Shy Model - 2 (early access)

Footjob - Shy Model - 3 (early access)

▬SOFA, LOVESEAT▬

Teasing - Clumsy Woman - 1 Maid Series (early access)

Teasing - Clumsy Woman - 2 (early access)

Patreon Previews

Spoiler

Sims42023_08.05-04_28_45.05_2.gif.7a4a6724a5203bf244b4bcd973beec1a.gifSims42023_08.21-18_13.57_08.gif.2c62e9b4d7315d33b9529b2fe281e4be.gif

Sims42023_08.21-18_13.57_08_1.gif.5a784ca73eedc9b739d7b6eedb02941d.gif

Preview of All Animations with Sound (RedGIF)

Spoiler

? HERE ?

Requirements

Spoiler

Special Thanks to

@TURBODRIVER for WickedWhims and helps

@simdulgence for penis meshes

@dumbaby for body meshes and presets

@Simite for control rigs

@Denton47 for sound tool

Ciao for Now!

LLSayfa.png.1dab9192ca8942d88d007160e38fa53c.png

LLPatreon.png.0c140f49a7bf50ce74fbbdff7dab78e3.png

49 minutes ago, gear10. said:

what body and bottom are you using?

Bottom male part is from simdulgence and for the female bottom I use dumbaby mesh. I already gave them credits on my topic. Currently for the females which has medium/small presets can be fit in hands but I can't tell the same for big bottoms. I can make it for bigger versions of them if people wants it.

Really nice animation.

My opinion, focus on animations that are just stuff like what you just provided. Some ass groping, maybe some titty groping etc. We have a million animations of your traditional fucking, blowjobs etc but not enough storyline focused ones where there's only groping involved, maybe shit like dancing/lapdances etc.

But all in all, good stuff

8 hours ago, SyntheticX said:

Bottom male part is from simdulgence and for the female bottom I use dumbaby mesh. I already gave them credits on my topic. Currently for the females which has medium/small presets can be fit in hands but I can't tell the same for big bottoms. I can make it for bigger versions of them if people wants it.

Also, big versions would be appreciated if you don't mind the extra work. My female sims be THICCCC

Edited by wewfap04
9 hours ago, wewfap04 said:

Really nice animation.

My opinion, focus on animations that are just stuff like what you just provided. Some ass groping, maybe some titty groping etc. We have a million animations of your traditional fucking, blowjobs etc but not enough storyline focused ones where there's only groping involved, maybe shit like dancing/lapdances etc.

Also, big versions would be appreciated if you don't mind the extra work. My female sims be THICCCC

I appreciated your great comment and I'm very glad to see somebody who thinks just like me. When you are playing sims 4 and suddenly starting to take some actions but it feels you that where we came with this sim so suddenly. I intend to overcome this immersion in future I hope. Like I said there is no such a big work to do bigger version of gropings but right now I want to work on other series maybe some later :)

8 hours ago, Kucu091 said:

awesome animations! like'em... just one humble suggestion: i'd use bigger cocks for males, but that it's just up to each animator mind. regards and keep goin' :thumbsup:

Thank you for your compliment. The animations which you can use with big penis size is very limited unfortunately and there is no such an animator making to fit each animation for every penis size. I am just creating for the bigger versions compare the other penis meshes actually. Beyond this size can be very huge :).

Edited by SyntheticX
On 8/6/2023 at 1:44 AM, SyntheticX said:

but which model? there are several dumbaby models

Love these!

I'm trying to get into animation as well but I don't know how to start and was wondering if you had any tips. I'm currently having issues with the incompatibility of the newer versions of Blender and Sims 4 Studio. I can't find any rigs that work for Blender 2.70 either.

3 hours ago, Sims4_NSFW said:

Love these!

I'm trying to get into animation as well but I don't know how to start and was wondering if you had any tips. I'm currently having issues with the incompatibility of the newer versions of Blender and Sims 4 Studio. I can't find any rigs that work for Blender 2.70 either.

Glad you like it For this version of blender I dont dont know which rigs can work with 2.70 but you can try to find old control rigs which provided here. Since I use 3.3 I can't help you with that. For the animating, I don't think I am the right person to give you advice since I am really new at this but all I can say, you should look for good animators that you can observe how it looks like in game (you can make yourself an idol) after you created one you can also test yours and see the unfamiliar, unrealistic bone works. You need to know 3 things I believe which are human anatomy, physics and inertia. These are essential things to creating a complex animation if you want to do so. Looping can be more easy compare to the transitions but again it depends on its complexity. Plus don't forget to move every bone as long as it suits the anatomy. And consider that it consumes much time so you need to be patience and need to observe every move. As I said, I am really new for this, there are many people who make really good animations for years. You can ask them too also.

57 minutes ago, BadWolff22 said:

This is really cool! Good job! But how did you make this outfit appear ripping? Do you have to have clothes? I wanted this effect to appear on my sim.

Thanks for the compliment. Unfortunately there is no such an option to undress accessory leggings unlike bottoms. There might be ways to do it but these options dont really suit the gameplay. You have to do manually for now. To do that you can either use my ripped leggings or others. When you obtain this part just put the other outfit the reveal versions.(i.e. Outfit 1 normal part, outfit 2 just its reveal version) then when you hear the sound just change the outfits. That basicly how it works now.

Second way to do this, you can find a leggings which is compatible with undressable bottom. You can swtich to reveal part by clicking the undress option of wickedwhims.

Maybe later on, I am hoping that @TURBODRIVER can add such an option to also for accessory parts same as parts of bottom, top or outfit sections. If this feature come out, I'll certainly add to these leggings.

• 1 month later...
On 8/6/2023 at 3:46 PM, wewfap04 said:

Really nice animation.

Totally Agreed and if i may add suggestions. Lately since i started to post here not so long ago i caught my self up on thought that there are no animations or poses including simple things like girls spreading their cheeks while standing, banding or booby swinging and dancing and all the other stuff which i think would come in handy not only for players fun but also to those who are in to making photos or trying to get closer look to those areas which you can't normally see!

P\s: accidently saw your work, it's great, best of luck! and some GIFs for fun?

Spoiler

image.gif.e6e6360cc7e4e0b27fbdd0d87ed405ca.gifimage.gif.e6e6360cc7e4e0b27fbdd0d87ed405ca.gifimage.gif.e6e6360cc7e4e0b27fbdd0d87ed405ca.gif

1dc0a1a9d25cfbf031d4edb275b95b80.gif

• 2 months later...