21 hours ago, t.ara said:

I´m very sorry but based on the content I saw I can not agree using zap content for your creations. You please do content only on your own side. ZAP is meant to be a mod, which still has freedom for fantasy and never went into details compared with this content and I do not agree to use it for detailed animations and extreme realistic content. There are enough possibilities to use the game´s assets for content like this. I´m sorry to answer here again in an official way. I also do not like to support mods, which are not consequently hidden more safer behind an age-restriction while showing exreme content, which is on loverslab much too easy to surround.

What are you even on about?
Mod author correct me if I'm wrong, but this mod doesn't use ZAP at all, as far as I'm aware?

16 hours ago, SoggyToast99 said:

I asked for permission to use it a few days ago.  That's what the comment is for.

I fairly deleted my comment to not any longer disturb you here. Wishing you all the best for your creations-my statement you got.

Hey! Firstly, great mod! I would like to know if there is any way to theese outfits spawn in NPCs inventory and automatically be equipped by "them" in the moment they die, to simulate the gore and dismemberment in combat, even if the NPCs unnequip their current armor/outfit. I'm sick of the same effects of the Maximum Carnage mod...

3 minutes ago, Gaes said:

Hey! Firstly, great mod! I would like to know if there is any way to theese outfits spawn in NPCs inventory and automatically be equipped by "them" in the moment they die, to simulate the gore and dismemberment in combat, even if the NPCs unnequip their current armor/outfit. I'm sick of the same effects of the Maximum Carnage mod...

I'm not exactly sure how to do that.  But it's probably possible.

• 2 months later...

So I did a bit of screwing around with bodyslide and made one of the custom gores overwrite the Elin female body. Now you can wear clothes over them, not that the holes will show up. You'll need to edit the clothes themselves. might do some once skyrim stops breaking mods.

Gore replacer elin.rar

12 hours ago, mcnv said:

So I did a bit of screwing around with bodyslide and made one of the custom gores overwrite the Elin female body. Now you can wear clothes over them, not that the holes will show up. You'll need to edit the clothes themselves. might do some once skyrim stops breaking mods.

Gore replacer elin.rar 13.69 MB · 1 download

I believe this would require changing the partitions of the outfits you want to wear from 32_BODY to something else.  Also, why not just stop Skyrim from updating.  You can stop it from updating by changing appmanifest_489830.acf in steamapps to read-only for SSE.

20 minutes ago, SoggyToast99 said:

I believe this would require changing the partitions of the outfits you want to wear from 32_BODY to something else. 

yes, I've been screwing around with slots. The thing is, mods rely on slot 32 to check for nudity and other stuff so I don't want to switch slots if possible. tried switching partitions in the nif but the naked body still doesn't show up. Might be hardcoded.

25 minutes ago, SoggyToast99 said:

Also, why not just stop Skyrim from updating.

Too lazy. besides, I'm screwing around in Enderal which is permanently stuck on Skyrim version 1.5.97.

4 hours ago, zhuguannan said:

just wondering... how exactly do you look like wearing these 'outfits' on ingame....

I'm not sure what you mean?  I've provided screenshots of the outfits being worn by NPCs ingame.  Do you want a basic screenshot of my character wearing an outfit using the default 3rd person camera angle?

• 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, whydoyouhateme said:

Superb mod.

There are some missing presets in the 2.10.1, namely 'Belly Cut' and "Body Cut Mid Quad'.

I removed them in 1.20.  Belly Cut was poorly made and seemed very niche.  Body Cut Mid Quad was using the older version of Body Cut, it also stopped working for some reason, and it was creatable using the custom outfits so I just removed it for now.

• 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, poopoobutts said:

I have an issue where certain parts of the custom outfits are invisible. I have built them in bodyslide, but it's like a coin toss which parts are visible and which parts aren't.

Can you give me an example of a combination that is partially invisible?

4 hours ago, SoggyToast99 said:

Not the person you asked but I went and looked through the outfits that didn't show up for me on the most recent patch. I looked at my current and new playthrough but got the same result. Some of the accessories seemed to not show up: basket, backpack, body stitches, extremities, intestines, limb stitches, and spine. And by not showing up I mean either nothing happened or my body became invisible. Most of the body outfits did seem to work however a few seemed to show invisible bodies: guro belly cut 2, metal quad, mid bisect very split, thigh cuts and mid arms. Mid arms was also the only one that seemed to create this small black mini body hanging by my feet like in the screenshot. 

Hope this helps. Love the mod btw and hope to see more stuff!TheElderScrollsVSkyrimSpecialEditionScreenshot2024_02.26-23_19_08_52.png.38a3dab8720ee3a847fc356e9c70edd3.png

18 hours ago, Mightysandwich said:

Not the person you asked but I went and looked through the outfits that didn't show up for me on the most recent patch. I looked at my current and new playthrough but got the same result. Some of the accessories seemed to not show up: basket, backpack, body stitches, extremities, intestines, limb stitches, and spine. And by not showing up I mean either nothing happened or my body became invisible. Most of the body outfits did seem to work however a few seemed to show invisible bodies: guro belly cut 2, metal quad, mid bisect very split, thigh cuts and mid arms. Mid arms was also the only one that seemed to create this small black mini body hanging by my feet like in the screenshot. 

Hope this helps. Love the mod btw and hope to see more stuff!TheElderScrollsVSkyrimSpecialEditionScreenshot2024_02.26-23_19_08_52.png.38a3dab8720ee3a847fc356e9c70edd3.png

I have never seen an issue like this before.  Try reinstalling Bodyslide, my outfit mod, and re build all the guro outfits.  If that doesn't work you can send me your modlist.

7 hours ago, SoggyToast99 said:

I have never seen an issue like this before.  Try reinstalling Bodyslide, my outfit mod, and re build all the guro outfits.  If that doesn't work you can send me your modlist.

Seems that reinstalling and rebuilding fixed the issue for me, thank you!

• 3 weeks later...
On 2/27/2024 at 1:33 AM, SoggyToast99 said:

I'm also having this issue right now. All of the custom bodies I built have invisible parts where textures should be. I've already tried reinstalling both Bodyslide and Guro Outfits and rebuilding them, but it's still the same. This weirdly only happens to the custom bodies and not the other parts for me.

ScreenShot1.png

ScreenShot5.png

3 hours ago, Nenshou said:

I'm also having this issue right now. All of the custom bodies I built have invisible parts where textures should be. I've already tried reinstalling both Bodyslide and Guro Outfits and rebuilding them, but it's still the same. This weirdly only happens to the custom bodies and not the other parts for me.

Looks like this only happens when I batch build the custom bodies. I built the bodies one by one and it seems to be working fine now.