• 2 weeks later...
5 hours ago, yangfff said:

May I ask that when I discarded the outfit, it hung directly in mid-air, was secured, I had no way to place it at will, and was transparent on the figure..

The outfit item hanging in the air is normal since the outfit just uses the equipped outfit's nif.  

The outfit item can be positioned using console commands or preferably Jaxonz Positioner.  

Due to using the same nif, it is very odd that the outfit can be seen when dropped but not when equipped and I do not know what the problem could be.  Are all the equipped outfits transparent?  Is Bodyslide building the outfits to .../Data/meshes/guro?  

1 hour ago, SoggyToast99 said: 1小时前,SoggyToast99 说:

The outfit item hanging in the air is normal since the outfit just uses the equipped outfit's nif.  
服装物品悬挂在空中是正常的,因为服装只是使用装备服装的nif。

The outfit item can be positioned using console commands or preferably Jaxonz Positioner.  
可以使用控制台命令或最好使用 Jaxonz 定位器来定位服装项目。

Due to using the same nif, it is very odd that the outfit can be seen when dropped but not when equipped and I do not know what the problem could be.  Are all the equipped outfits transparent?  Is Bodyslide building the outfits to .../Data/meshes/guro?  
由于使用相同的 nif,很奇怪的是,衣服在掉落时可以看到,但在装备时却看不到,我不知道问题是什么。装备的衣服都是透明的吗? Bodyslide 是否正在为 .../Data/meshes/guro 打造服装?

The outfit is not transparent, I added the nif file under the correct file path.

I will try Jaxonz Positioner, thanks for the answer.

On 10/11/2023 at 12:29 PM, yangfff said:

The outfit is not transparent, I added the nif file under the correct file path.

I will try Jaxonz Positioner, thanks for the answer.

Okay, so it turns out that the dropped outfits cannot be positioned with console or Jaxonz since the nif needs to use a BSFadeNode in order to even be selected with the console.  I will look into making proper ground models.

Edited by SoggyToast99

Hi , I can you add something relate to ovary guro ? Like showing ovary or slice up that body part (Like how guro root left breast show the bone and flesh inside the rib cage) ? BTW , this mod is very unique and creativity thanks for your contribution to the mod community ?

Edited by Toxic.S.Kamasami

This "Guro Bisect Vert Split" are "wow"  I think a version with limbs would be good too.

Maybe even with the head, but only on one side.

"Added proper ground models for"

I admit I don't fully understand it, but in bodyslide I saw that it was actually lying on the ground, but in the game it isn't?

Edit:

Oh! Similar version, but from the bottom ^^

Edited by AthenaTheLover
7 hours ago, AthenaTheLover said:

This "Guro Bisect Vert Split" are "wow"  I think a version with limbs would be good too.

Maybe even with the head, but only on one side.

"Added proper ground models for"

I admit I don't fully understand it, but in bodyslide I saw that it was actually lying on the ground, but in the game it isn't?

Edit:

Oh! Similar version, but from the bottom ^^

I tried adding hands to the vert split but the hands didn't work properly.  I will try again someday.  

The outfits that have ground models can be dropped.  Once dropped they can actually be collided with, picked up, and positioned unlike what I was doing before.

9 hours ago, SoggyToast99 said:

I tried adding hands to the vert split but the hands didn't work properly.  I will try again someday.  

The outfits that have ground models can be dropped.  Once dropped they can actually be collided with, picked up, and positioned unlike what I was doing before.

Ahh, i see.

So I found out you can set up Body Change to make these outfits into your permanent body. So no more "stripping" when using bath/pee/sex/etc mods. :D
Haven't figured out how to not suddenly regrow all your limbs once you equip any sort of clothing, though. ?

Spoiler

guroleotard.jpg.070fb2c79678d04a97304f22979017b8.jpg

I made this in the Outfit Studio, but I've no idea how to make that translate into the game. :P

Edited by Pantheress
5 hours ago, Pantheress said:

So I found out you can set up Body Change to make these outfits into your permanent body. So no more "stripping" when using bath/pee/sex/etc mods. :D
Haven't figured out how to not suddenly regrow all your limbs once you equip any sort of clothing, though. ?

Reveal hidden contents

guroleotard.jpg.070fb2c79678d04a97304f22979017b8.jpg

I made this in the Outfit Studio, but I've no idea how to make that translate into the game. :P

You could replace the vanilla female steel armor nif with that.  You could also create a new outfit in-game for this.  I haven't tried it yet but you could also make the armor occupy partitions that are not part of the nude body and remove the 3BA mesh from the nif.

For my purposes I use the second method.  Here I did it with DX RedRibbon,

Spoiler

illust_109528569_20231020_101743.png.a14abe44059cbae9bd0876b23555d0ff.png

Edited by SoggyToast99
14 hours ago, SoggyToast99 said:

You could replace the vanilla female steel armor nif with that.  You could also create a new outfit in-game for this.  I haven't tried it yet but you could also make the armor occupy partitions that are not part of the nude body and remove the 3BA mesh from the nif.

I only want it to look like that on the PC though. NPC's might use that piece, too.
I'm using the GOG version of Skyrim, so I can't use the CK. I'm limited to what I can do with the Outfit Studio and SSEEdit. :P
Maybe I can do what you did; find some custom clothing on Nexus and mess around with that.

I have some ideas for variations of those already present.
- Only both legs with feet
- Only both legs without feet
-The same as above, but without thighs
- Same as above, but without calves

same as above, but left leg

same as above, but right leg

- Only both arms with palms
- Only hands without hands
- Same as above, but without the upper arm
- Same as above, but without the lower arm

same as above, but left arm

same as above, but right arm

Edited by AthenaTheLover
9 hours ago, JennyGamerxj9 said:

I'm having quite a hard time getting this to work, sorry I'm still new to the whole modding scene. I'm quite confused on what exactly to do, I've made stuff in Bodyslide and Outfit Studio but can't seem to get anything to work.

What isn't working?

On 8/8/2023 at 8:37 PM, AthenaTheLover said:

Solitude! The first city where cannibalism is LEGAL! Of course, for the sake of its citizens (mainly women), meat can only come from bandits and all sorts of criminals (mostly with quite high sentences), so instead of keeping them in prison, it's better to spend them on meat for every citizen! Some prefer legs, others breasts or arms. But! There is someone who buys only the heads and collects them and is going to create his own museum of the saints who were left as meat for the rest of the city. I wonder why cannibals prefer only women...

GORE CONTENT!

Hide contents

20230809032307_1.jpg.157280583a3b0796e07bd40b4b7ca8a2.jpg20230809032056_1.jpg.12bf746b8fa9ed266191974c5e8dec55.jpg

how did you put the biodies like that? i mean..in that position? and how can i add those items and heads there bruh?

On 10/26/2023 at 2:56 AM, Styx1917 said:

how did you put the biodies like that? i mean..in that position? and how can i add those items and heads there bruh?

It's a pole from Zaz Animation Pack V 8.0+, and I made these NPCs as a follower, set their outfit as in the photo and told them to go to the pole. That's all.