Oniki Kay’s Kinky World build 426 - LoversLab Edition (Updated 2024-05-14)

"Please select up to {0.Number} whore(s)" and a list of sims, some of them can be my sim's friends.

This randomly shows up in my gameplay, a little bit annoying. I don't know why but I believe it has been happening for a long time.

Could you help fix this? Thx

5 hours ago, caoride said:

"Please select up to {0.Number} whore(s)" and a list of sims, some of them can be my sim's friends.

This randomly shows up in my gameplay, a little bit annoying. I don't know why but I believe it has been happening for a long time.

That happens when a number of Sims in your town have finally gained enough Woohoo skill (level 1 if you haven't adjusted your settings) that they can be enlisted as whores. Then the prompt will continue to show up until you have filled all available positions.

One way around it is to allow the game to select the whores itself. In the settings, under "Services" and then "Callgirls and whores", set both "Whores Auto Selection" and "Whores Auto Promote" to enabled. This will make it so that the game selects a few sims, giving them a woohoo skill level of 1 right away.

There might be a third menu option as well, to allow the game to include/prioritize homeless sims, but I'm not sure of that, since the English version of the mod currently lacks the string for it (I'm using my own, extended version of the string table, so I have the option in my game). That setting is not necessary to get rid of the whore selection prompt, but if you do have it you might want to consider it, to prevent resident sims from becoming recruited as whores. Personally I prefer that the "nobodies", the townies, hold those roles.

You can of course also turn off the functionality entirely, by setting "Callgirl Service" to disabled.

I thought that there was also an option to set the required skill level to a higher number, allowing you to delay the point where any sims would be qualified to be selected as whores, but it seems I was mistaken – I cannot find any such option now …  If that option exists and I just can't find it at the moment, someone else can probably point out where it is.

Debug interaction "Set CASP Properties" & "Get CASP Properties". Allows to set KW properties for the lower and upper parts of the targeted Sim's current outfit.
        IsNaked: True or False. If True, this part will be kept when woohooing if WooHoo Clothes settings is set to "Animations". It is ignored in other cases (FullyNaked, NakedOutfit, NoChange). Note: This part is NOT considered naked for any other purpose.
        Revealing: A value from 0 to 5.
            0: Not revealing (default)
            1: Cute
            2: Sexy
            3: Provocative - Someone might see what's under
            4: Slutty
            5: Almost naked

I found in ModTuning file that the KinkySkill increase value was set to 1.5. It was definitely too fast after 409. The first Woohoo alone raises skill level to 3. If I change this to 1, is it true that it will be reduced in ver424 as well? And even if I enable WooHoo Outcome, even sims with low skills and unattractive after 409 only get results that are too good compared to before.

On 4/15/2024 at 7:26 AM, caoride said:

KW Settings, there is a setting for which services are on or off (tourists paparazzi rapists etc), just set whores to 0 and it won't ask again. 

5 hours ago, jung0321 said:

I found in ModTuning file that the KinkySkill increase value was set to 1.5. It was definitely too fast after 409. The first Woohoo alone raises skill level to 3. If I change this to 1, is it true that it will be reduced in ver424 as well? And even if I enable WooHoo Outcome, even sims with low skills and unattractive after 409 only get results that are too good compared to before.

I think bad results are off by default in 424. There's a Loverslab Settings option in KW424, IIRC you can reactivate the woohoo outcome calculation.

On 4/14/2024 at 11:47 AM, toragor said:

I am having rather big problems with the new sleep animation system. Using two women as Futa ... When using the sleep vaginal interaction, the giver and receiver are flipped like the initiator gets the receiver animation and the one sleeping gets the giver animation and both are heavily displaced, where the receiver is hovering outside of the bed. Could you please have a look for that combination?

Two shemales sleeping in a double bed, I did not check that combination, this is fixed in the next build. If Sims end up in weird positions it is because of the mirrored animations, double beds are unique because the game only has animations for one side and then you mirror them for the other side.

On 4/14/2024 at 5:15 PM, anton557 said:

Update russian translation for v424.

I also noticed a conflict with some mods from the store:

1. Day Star 3000 - Store - The Sims™ 3 (thesims3.com) (The script for saving money on electricity not work)

2. MultiTab 6000 - Store - The Sims™ 3 (thesims3.com) (Audio tutorials not work)

S3_220557DA_00000000_120000006DA3CE99_Strings_RUS_RU_0x120000006DA3CE99%%+STBL.stbl 174.47 kB · 5 downloads

There shouldn't be any conflicts between store items and KW, the only store item KW interacts with is the MassageTable.

I have never used the Day Star 3000 but I use the MultiTab 6000 all the time without any issues, also what do you mean by Audio tutorials ?

On 4/14/2024 at 10:03 PM, Alba Groon said:

Denton47  Can you fix the OKW disease?  Just rewrite them by making your own or convert from Passions mod.

Not sure I understand what you mean, you can enable/disable diseases in settings and you can change the way they work by editing the Diseases XML resource in ONIKI_KinkyMod.package.

17 hours ago, Kryona said:

When i installed this the language of the mod in game changed but i'd prefer to keep it in english, can i change that somewhere?

Language selection happens outside of KW, but with s3pe you can just copy the English KW text resource and override the language resource you want in English.

15 hours ago, jung0321 said:

The WooHoo skill gain is the same as in 409, it depends on the WooHoo category,

Teasing: 30
Handjob: 80
Oraljob: 200
Vaginal: 750
Anal: 1000

The base scale is 1.5, with the WooHooer Trait it is 2.25, these are the requirements from the Skills resource,

<Level_1>1800</Level_1>
<Level_2>1350</Level_2>
<Level_3>2400</Level_3>
<Level_4>3900</Level_4>
<Level_5>5700</Level_5>
<Level_6>8400</Level_6>
<Level_7>11700</Level_7>
<Level_8>15600</Level_8>
<Level_9>20400</Level_9>
<Level_10>27000</Level_10>

So if you play a WooHoo sequence with 5 Anal stages you will gain 7500 skill points which will take you to level 3.5

WooHoo outcome is random as I explained in a previous post.

I have noticed a strange behaviour in my game: Sometimes Sims will stop using almost all objects on my Lot autonomously (for non-KW actions!), like toilet, beds etc. This of course leads to their needs breaking down completely after a while and gameplay generally getting stuck. When i tell a Sim to interact with one of these objects directly, the interaction will be queued and instantly dropped. When i tell the Sim to walk directly next to the object first, the interaction will work, most of the time.

I have noticed that whenever this occurs, the objects will be labeled as "blocked" by KW, as if they were in use...which they are not, the Sims are just deperaetly trying to get to them and use them with their autonomy not working.

I have not changed the default routing settings in KW.

Has anybody else observed this? Has a fix for it? It may be connected to an NRAAS mod (i use most of the bugfix-mods). Since the behaviour can be fixed manually by placing the Sim next to the object first, it may be related to NRAAS Go Here...but that never caused such issued in the past. Maybe it's a new incompatibility caused by the new version of KW removing its extra "Go Here" interaction?

Edited by LLSim357
33 minutes ago, LLSim357 said:

I have noticed a strange behaviour in my game: Sometimes Sims will stop using almost all objects on my Lot autonomously (for non-KW actions!), like toilet, beds etc. This of course leads to their needs breaking down completely after a while and gameplay generally getting stuck. When i tell a Sim to interact with one of these objects directly, the interaction will be queued and instantly dropped. When i tell the Sim to walk directly next to the object first, the interaction will work, most of the time.

I have noticed that whenever this occurs, the objects will be labeled as "blocked" by KW, as if they were in use...which they are not, the Sims are just deperaetly trying to get to them and use them with their autonomy not working.

I have not changed the default routing settings in KW.

Has anybody else observed this? Has a fix for it? It may be connected to an NRAAS mod (i use most of the bugfix-mods). Since the behaviour can be fixed manually by placing the Sim next to the object first, it may be related to NRAAS Go Here...but that never caused such issued in the past. Maybe it's a new incompatibility caused by the new version of KW removing its extra "Go Here" interaction?

Sounds similar to an issue I had with GoHere a while back:

In my case, rolling back to an older version of GoHere solved the problem

1 hour ago, Omicr0n said:

I have since removed it completely after my post and so far the issue with blocked objects and stuck autonomy has not shown up again. Which version of GoHere did you roll back to?

17 minutes ago, LLSim357 said:

I have since removed it completely after my post and so far the issue with blocked objects and stuck autonomy has not shown up again. Which version of GoHere did you roll back to?

I was using 45b, which is the latest testing version, and I rolled back to 45a

10 hours ago, Denton47 said:

The WooHoo skill gain is the same as in 409, it depends on the WooHoo category,

Teasing: 30
Handjob: 80
Oraljob: 200
Vaginal: 750
Anal: 1000

The base scale is 1.5, with the WooHooer Trait it is 2.25, these are the requirements from the Skills resource,

<Level_1>1800</Level_1>
<Level_2>1350</Level_2>
<Level_3>2400</Level_3>
<Level_4>3900</Level_4>
<Level_5>5700</Level_5>
<Level_6>8400</Level_6>
<Level_7>11700</Level_7>
<Level_8>15600</Level_8>
<Level_9>20400</Level_9>
<Level_10>27000</Level_10>

So if you play a WooHoo sequence with 5 Anal stages you will gain 7500 skill points which will take you to level 3.5

WooHoo outcome is random as I explained in a previous post.

@Denton47 Yes, but obviously older versions before 409ver were not like that. Woohooer 1.5 with a basic coefficient of 1 is more natural than Woohooer 2.25 with a basic coefficient of 1.5 and 150%. It's definitely 5000, not 7500, so it seems to be the feeling I had before 409. I'll edit it in Tuning file.

Proposal) Diversification of kinky traits such as big boob lover.
Example) Tight pussy (during POV, the opponent's stamina is consumed, woohoo score increases) Quick shot
Long lasting
hate condom

Or a option to disable the current poor kinky traits function.

On 4/17/2024 at 4:31 AM, Omicr0n said:

Wow! Rolling back to GoHere v45a seems to have solved a slightly different problem that I had in my game! Whenever I went into Build mode or Buy mode, my sims appeared to lack the motivation to do anything after I returned to Live mode. They were just standing around most of the time, even when their needs were dropping. To get around the problem I usually handled Buy/Build mode purchases the last thing I did before saving and exiting/restarting the game. But now after rolling back it doesn't seem to have any negative effect going into buy/build mode any longer.

So thanks a lot for the tip! I could never guessed that GoHere had anything to do with the problem.

2 hours ago, NormanOsborn said:

Wow! Rolling back to GoHere v45a seems to have solved a slightly different problem that I had in my game! Whenever I went into Build mode or Buy mode, my sims appeared to lack the motivation to do anything after I returned to Live mode. They were just standing around most of the time, even when their needs were dropping. To get around the problem I usually handled Buy/Build mode purchases the last thing I did before saving and exiting/restarting the game. But now after rolling back it doesn't seem to have any negative effect going into buy/build mode any longer.

So thanks a lot for the tip! I could never guessed that GoHere had anything to do with the problem.

I don't recall any issues in my games related to the use of build/buy mode, so it's possible 45b was conflicting with another mod you have. Either that or 45b just has a lot of problems that vary widely.

On 4/17/2024 at 5:59 AM, Omicr0n said:

I was using 45b, which is the latest testing version, and I rolled back to 45a

After playing for 2 days the issue i had with GoHere has not come back, so i feel safe to say that mod was the cause. What NormanOsborn  said sounds related in the sense that the pathing/object blocking i experienced did not always occur 100% at game start either. It just began. Not specifically caused by buy/build but by "something"; resetting the whole lot did usually fix it but the issue would start again as soon as "something" happened again. But the cause seems to be GoHere 45b. Thanks again for the reply.

Edited by LLSim357
1 hour ago, LLSim357 said:

After playing for 2 days the issue i had with GoHere has not come back, so i feel safe to say that mod was the cause. What NormanOsborn  said sounds related in the sense that the pathing/object blocking i experienced did not always occur 100% at game start either. It just began. Not specifically caused by buy/build but by "something"; resetting the whole lot did usually fix it but the issue would start again as soon as "something" happened again. But the cause seems to be GoHere 45b. Thanks again for the reply.

The weird thing is if the issue was that common/widespread I'd expect to see people complaining about it in the NRaas forums, but I haven't. This makes me suspect it's a conflict with something but I'm not sure what. I know it's not KW because when I was having the issues with it last year I tested by removing KW and starting a new game, but the issues persisted.

Question) I am currently using Nraas Retuner only to operate Above Reproach LTR.

CityHall > Nraas > Retuner > settings > General > By Tuable XML > Sims3.Gameplay.Socializing > RomanceVisilityState > kReducedChanceOfAccusingDueToTraitAboveReproach > 0.2 > 5

With this, we confirmed that if you change the existing 20% reduction to 500%, you will not be accused of cheating. Could you please tell me how to put this into Kinky Tuning so I don't have to use Nraas Retuner?

On 4/19/2024 at 3:38 AM, Omicr0n said:

The weird thing is if the issue was that common/widespread I'd expect to see people complaining about it in the NRaas forums, but I haven't.

Obviously, but at least with our different problems that have all been solved by downgrading back to v45a, it shows that Chain_Reaction over at NRaas must have done some significant changes in v45b that causes the mod not to play as nicely with other mods as it once did; the changes are evidently not as seamless as they usually are.

Unfortunately it's difficult to guess what the changes were, and for which purpose. It may be that I just haven't been able found the notes, but many of the newer releases in "Update History Testing" in the last couple of years seem to lack documentation on what has been done. It's a pity.