Oniki Kay’s Kinky World build 426 - LoversLab Edition (Updated 2024-05-14)

On 3/28/2024 at 3:58 AM, keetaJa said:

The mod seems to make my sims unable to use the toilet. Can anyone tell me what to do in this case?

17 hours ago, karabitos69 said:

Sadly I have the exact same issue...

The only thing that I can think of is to ask if you have NRaas Shooless installed. That has a known conflict with KW on sims using the toilet. If you use any of the NRaas mods, there are some conflicts that are known, and some setup that needs to be done for a couple of them. All those are mentioned in the first post of the main KW thread.

One thing that occasionally bugs me is that my more promiscuous sims end up being best friends with every sim in town. Is there any way that the relationship changes caused by kinky woohoo could be tuned, so we can have some control over them?

I had thought that there used to be a setting in KW for that, but I can't seem to find it now. I don't mind a change happening, but I don't think it should be like it is now, where the relationship constantly improves during a single woohoo session.

To my mind, maybe have it be a little more like EA woohoo, in that after the woohoo ends, one change is made. Maybe even have it where if it was bad for both sims, then the relationship decreases.

I'd especially like for paid woohoo to result in little or no change in relationship. Yeah, you just forked over a ton of cash for a bit of fun, that doesn't make you best friends. It seems that a sim that is "whoring" doesn't have a relationship change, but if a sim is a brothel worker, or runs a brother and solicits customers, they still get the relationship changes.

2 hours ago, FreakyRufus said:

One thing that occasionally bugs me is that my more promiscuous sims end up being best friends with every sim in town. Is there any way that the relationship changes caused by kinky woohoo could be tuned, so we can have some control over them?

I had thought that there used to be a setting in KW for that, but I can't seem to find it now. I don't mind a change happening, but I don't think it should be like it is now, where the relationship constantly improves during a single woohoo session.

To my mind, maybe have it be a little more like EA woohoo, in that after the woohoo ends, one change is made. Maybe even have it where if it was bad for both sims, then the relationship decreases.

I'd especially like for paid woohoo to result in little or no change in relationship. Yeah, you just forked over a ton of cash for a bit of fun, that doesn't make you best friends. It seems that a sim that is "whoring" doesn't have a relationship change, but if a sim is a brothel worker, or runs a brother and solicits customers, they still get the relationship changes.

I agree that sims shouldn't be instant best friends after sex, but I also find relationship gain in general in Sims 3 to be way too rapid. Especially if you use NRaas Relativity to make time pass slower which gives you time for more interactions. I wish there was some sort of global relationship modifier that could be applied to every interaction affecting relationship gain, but I guess if this were possible then somebody would have made a mod for that by now.

On 3/30/2024 at 7:37 PM, FreakyRufus said:

The only thing that I can think of is to ask if you have NRaas Shooless installed. That has a known conflict with KW on sims using the toilet. If you use any of the NRaas mods, there are some conflicts that are known, and some setup that needs to be done for a couple of them. All those are mentioned in the first post of the main KW thread.

Thanks but sadly I'm not using Shooless or mods mentioned in the original KW thread...

Hello. First of all, I'm using Google translate, but I hope you can understand. I had a problem with one of the latest updates with this trait, this screenshot is from version 421:

But in version 423, this trait not only has no name, but also moved from additional kinky traits to the section of the main ones and occupies the slot of permanent character traits. Or maybe it was intended that way?

Thank you very much for all the updates!

Kinky.jpg

6 hours ago, IvaInn said:

Hello. First of all, I'm using Google translate, but I hope you can understand. I had a problem with one of the latest updates with this trait, this screenshot is from version 421:

But in version 423, this trait not only has no name, but also moved from additional kinky traits to the section of the main ones and occupies the slot of permanent character traits. Or maybe it was intended that way?

Kinky.jpg

Thank God i'm not the only one with this problem.

I started a new game from scratch after installing 423. I noticed the "blank trait" immediately when creating the Household but did not think much of it. After entering the world and activating KW my Household glitched heavily, NRAAS Error Trap spammend, my Sims teleported around wildly and after 3-4 interactions, the game crashed back to desktop.

That's when my odyssee started.

First, i reset my KW version back to old, unmodified 409. No luck, the blank trait was still there. I tried 402, same thing. I then started to remove one by one ALL of my other mods. Nrass, the Smooth Patch....nothing helped.

I even deleted my ENTIRE Sims 3 documents folder (not just /Mods) resetting all options and removing all savegames etc.

I then added all mods back 1 by 1. But nothing changed: As soon as i add ANY KW version (402, 409, 423) the blank trait is there. Having only Smooth Patch and/or Nraas suit does NOT cause the blank trait. I'm 99% sure the older KW versions never had this blank trait. Also, the "Submissive" trait is missing from the list - so i assume that is the glitched trait showing as blank, but what i don't understand is this:

Why does the blank trait still show up after completely deleting /documents/Sims 3, then adding an older version of KW like 409 back from scratch? What am i missing?

Any help would be appreciated.

I cannot say a lot about the 423 version, as i spent all my time trying to get rid of the blank trait. When i played around with it for a bit without Nraas it still crashed after some minutes, but that's not really all that uncommon for Sims3 to do...

BTW: The trait can be added to a Sim and will be added randomly to Sims generated by the game...so it's not just a CAS issue, it is affecting gameplay.

CAS.png

Edited by LLSim357
3 minutes ago, LLSim357 said:

Thank God i'm not the only one with this problem.

I started a new game from scratch after installing 423. I noticed the "blank trait" immediately when creating the Household but did not think much of it. After entering the world and activating KW my Household glitched heavily, NRAAS Error Trap spammend, my Sims teleported around wildly and after 3-4 interactions, the game crashed back to desktop.

That's when my odyssee started.

First, i reset my KW version back to old, unmodified 409. No luck, the blank trait was still there. I tried 402, same thing. I then started to remove one by one ALL of my other mods. Nrass, the Smooth Patch....nothing helped.

I even deleted my ENTIRE Sims 3 documents folder (not just /Mods) resetting all options and removing all savegames etc.

I then added all mods back 1 by 1. But nothing changed: As soon as i add ANY KW version (402, 409, 423) the blank trait is there. Having only Smooth Patch and/or Nraas suit does NOT cause the blank trait. I'm 99% sure the older KW versions never had this blank trait. Also, the "Submissive" trait is missing from the list - so i assume that is the glitched trait showing as blank, but what i don't understand is this:

Why does the blank trait still show up after completely deleting /documents/Sims 3, then adding an older version of KW like 409 back from scratch? What am i missing? Any help would be appreciated. I cannot say a lot about the 423 version, as i spent all my time trying to get rid of the blank trait. When i played around with it for a bit without Nraas it still crashed after some minutes, but that's not really all that uncommon for Sims3 to do...

BTW: The trait can be added to a sim and will be added randomly to Sims generates...so it's not just a CAS issue, it is affecting gameplay.

CAS.png

That blank trait has been there for as along as I can remember. I've never actually tried assigning it to a sim so I dunno what happens in that instance, but I've also never had an issue with it being automatically assigned to sims or any other problems related to it. I also haven't had a chance to test version 423 yet, so I dunno if something has changed in that regard

6 minutes ago, Omicr0n said:

That blank trait has been there for as along as I can remember. I've never actually tried assigning it to a sim so I dunno what happens in that instance, but I've also never had an issue with it being automatically assigned to sims or any other problems related to it. I also haven't had a chance to test version 423 yet, so I dunno if something has changed in that regard

It's absolutely possible that the blank trait was there before and i never noticed it; there is no way for me to travel back in time and check, so i'll take your word for it.

i simply assumed it would have something to do with the Submissive trait that went missing in 423.

I just booted up my game to recheck: There is no Submissive trait anymore. Not as a "main" trait nor as an additional kinky-fetish-trait. It's just gone. The trait described in the post i originally quoted shows with the "teen lover" icon - and so does the unnamed "blank" trait when i add it using Nraas. But if i add it, it will show "blank" without an icon in the Simology tab - so i'm pretty sure it has to be the "blank" trait.

Like i already said, it is absolutely possible that my memory is wrong and older KW versions did also have that blank trait - i simply assumed it would be connected to the missing "Submissive" trait which was not present in the older versions. But the two may very well be completely unconnected.

21 minutes ago, LLSim357 said:

It's absolutely possible that the blank trait was there before and i never noticed it; there is no way for me to travel back in time and check, so i'll take your word for it.

i simply assumed it would have something to do with the Submissive trait that went missing in 423.

I just booted up my game to recheck: There is no Submissive trait anymore. Not as a "main" trait nor as an additional kinky-fetish-trait. It's just gone. The trait described in the post i originally quoted shows with the "teen lover" icon - and so does the unnamed "blank" trait when i add it using Nraas. But if i add it, it will show "blank" without an icon in the Simology tab - so i'm pretty sure it has to be the "blank" trait.

Like i already said, it is absolutely possible that my memory is wrong and older KW versions did also have that blank trait - i simply assumed it would be connected to the missing "Submissive" trait which was not present in the older versions. But the two may very well be completely unconnected.

There was discussion back in 421 about Submissive being missing. Somebody else commented that they thought the blank trait was it, and I said that I had both the blank trait, and the Submissive trait in my traits list:

The missing Submissive trait is possibly a localization issue, unrelated to the blank trait at the top which has been there for a while.

Edited by Omicr0n
2 minutes ago, Omicr0n said:

There was discussion back in 421 about Submissive being missing. Somebody else commented that they thought the blank trait was it, and I said that I had both the blank trait, and the Submissive trait in my traits list:

The missing Submissive trait is possibly a localization issue, unrelated to the blank trait at the top which has been there for a while.

Thanks for your reply and explanation. I think i just figured out what my specific issue is/was and it is not related to 423.

Some years ago, i modified the traits.xml file inside the original KW mod because i wanted to alter some of the exclusions ( i wanted a Sim that could be both Masochist and Rapist at the same time), repackaged it and put it in Overrides. When i did that, i also removed the "blank" trait. When i updated to 423 i thought it would be a good idea to clear my Override to prevent conflicts with new traits+translations...i simply forgot that KW had had that trait. I did not realize the connection until now.

---

Just as an unrelated addition for those interested:

The reason why i did that originally was not because i wanted a Sim who was both a Rapist and a Masochist, but because having the Rapist trait is the only way for Sims to not call the Police when witnessing Rape. I always thought there should be an additional way to prevent it. It just feels wrong that my Masochist Emperor of Evil Sim calls the Police just because somebody s/he does not even like is being raped. KW later introduced Domination/Submission, which was a way to basically get what i wanted - but it does not work on homeless/Service Sims. They cannot have Sub/Dom relations. So my "workaround" was to allow Masochist Sims to also have the Rapist trait, just to stop them from calling the Police.

14 minutes ago, LLSim357 said:

Thanks for your reply and explanation. I think i just figured out what my specific issue is/was and it is not related to 423.

Some years ago, i modified the traits.xml file inside the original KW mod because i wanted to alter some of the exclusions ( i wanted a Sim that could be both Masochist and Rapist at the same time), repackaged it and put it in Overrides. When i did that, i also removed the "blank" trait. When i updated to 423 i thought it would be a good idea to clear my Override to prevent conflicts with new traits+translations...i simply forgot that KW had had that trait. I did not realize the connection until now.

Even though the blank trait is unrelated, one thing that is certain is I no longer have the Submissive trait available either, even though I did previously in 421 (not sure about 422). I just updated to 423 and it's gone for me as well.

On 3/31/2024 at 1:50 AM, Omicr0n said:

I agree that sims shouldn't be instant best friends after sex, but I also find relationship gain in general in Sims 3 to be way too rapid. Especially if you use NRaas Relativity to make time pass slower which gives you time for more interactions. I wish there was some sort of global relationship modifier that could be applied to every interaction affecting relationship gain, but I guess if this were possible then somebody would have made a mod for that by now.

I use relativity at speed 13 (1/3 game speed), but still throw friendship potions a lot (simply more efficient than queuing up the same stuff for dozens of sims ...). 

Relationship gain after woohoo may be difficult to change? I remember asking Onikikay whether they could remove the relationship gain from whoring years ago and they seemed to like the idea. 

Submissive trait: Erm, does that do anything? I've been playing sims that get ordered around a lot for the last few builds but never saw a sim getting the skill from interactions, and assigning the trait did not seem to have much of an effect. (Can't find it in 423 either). 

Woohooer trait: Is it still possible to learn that from interactions? I haven't seen the "sim has earned the woohooer trait" in a while.

Submission question: Is there any way to set or see the dom/sub relation, maybe in the cheats menu?

Blank skill: This might be a result of the localization effort, though I don't recognize the icon 

Edited by Yotix
35 minutes ago, Yotix said:

I use relativity at speed 13 (1/3 game speed), but still throw friendship potions a lot (simply more efficient than queuing up the same stuff for dozens of sims ...).

I can understand that it might be tedious to some, but in my games I prefer to stretch out the gameplay/make things more difficult. I often get sims to friend/good friend status from a single encounter which doesn't feel realistic to me, and if you manage to get them to have sex upon the first encounter then you've got an instant best friend that you just met.

41 minutes ago, Yotix said:

Submissive trait: Erm, does that do anything? I've been playing sims that get ordered around a lot for the last few builds but never saw a sim getting the skill from interactions, and assigning the trait did not seem to have much of an effect. (Can't find it in 423 either).

I was never really clear on what that trait did since it never had a description in CAS.

42 minutes ago, Yotix said:

Woohooer trait: Is it still possible to learn that from interactions? I haven't seen the "sim has earned the woohooer trait" in a while.

I wasn't aware that trait was ever earnable. You do get the Slut/Pervert reward trait if you get your Woohoo skill to level 10 though.

5 hours ago, Yotix said:

Relationship gain after woohoo may be difficult to change? I remember asking Onikikay whether they could remove the relationship gain from whoring years ago and they seemed to like the idea. 

Submission question: Is there any way to set or see the dom/sub relation, maybe in the cheats menu?

Blank skill: This might be a result of the localization effort, though I don't recognize the icon 

Submissive trait: As far as i understood it, it inreased the speed at which Sims gain Submission and decrease the chance of resisting, the same way Masochist does but without accpeting to be raped. Conflicted with Masochist, too, so you could not have both. Since Sub gain was extremely fast on sims without the trait, the only scenario i could see for it was to give it to a Sim you intend to treat miserably and block them from ever gaining Masochist, even when raping them a lot.

Woohooer trait: At Woohoo Skill lvl10 you gain a Reward trait called "Pervert" which does exactly the same thing as the Woohooer trai but is a reward trait instead of a regular trait. I'm not sure if those two conflict, i think not. I have never seen a Sim get the regular Woohooer trait from an interaction, but then most of the Sims i intend to woohoo a lot start with it anyway...

Submission: You can see the Sub/Dom relation close to the bottom of one of the info windows. You have to enable Debug interactions in KW and use the "Show Infos" pie menu option. It will open several Chat Notifications (depending on the situation) and one of those lists the Sub/Dom near the bottom. Note that homeless Sims cannot have Sub/Dom AT ALL. The same way homeless Sims do not have a womb and cannot get pregnant. Note that the Info given is always target towards active Sim.

Blank Skill: As Omicr0n explained, that trait is VERY old and part of Oniki's original releases; it's not related to this new version of the mod or the Submissive trait at all. If you open Oniki's original traits.xml file in S3PE you can see there are actually several traits Oniki wanted to add as fetish traits or regular traits but never finished them and they are just dead entries in that file. The blank trait is one of them.

Edit:

While homeless Sims cannot have Sub/Dom relations, they DO get the increased acceptance/changed behaviour from the Rapist/Masochist/Dom/Sub traits; So if, for example, you want a highly submissive Maid Service NPC, they will be much more accepting of those interactions with one of the traits since they can never gain actual Submission/Domination relation.

Edited by LLSim357
On 3/24/2024 at 8:16 PM, wubby901 said:

@Denton47 New Error for 423 OutfitManager is Busy Sims freeze then game crashes

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<ScriptError Version="6" Type="MiniScriptError">
  <ExceptionData>Oniki.KinkyMod v0.7.0 (423)

System.ArgumentException: The requested value `Vagina' was not found ---> System.FormatException: Input string was not in the correct format
#0: 0x00017 throw      in System.System.Int32:Parse (string,System.Globalization.NumberStyles,System.IFormatProvider) ([32D7E5C0] [7] [3259FED8] )
#1: 0x00009 call       in System.System.Int32:Parse (string,System.IFormatProvider) ([32D7E5C0] [3259FED8] )
#2: 0x0000e call       in System.System.Convert:ToInt32 (string,System.IFormatProvider) ([32D7E5C0] [3259FED8] )
--- End of inner exception stack trace ---

#0: 0x00000 superop    in System.System.Enum:Parse (System.Type,string,bool) ([326C4C40] [32D7E5C0] [1] )
#1: 0x00068 call       in Oniki.Gameplay.Oniki.Gameplay.WooHooAction:.ctor (Oniki.Utilities.XMLRow) (34682600 [423E4078] )
#2: 0x00219 newobj     in Oniki.Gameplay.Oniki.Gameplay.WooHooActor:.ctor (Oniki.Utilities.XMLRow) (89F1D190 [423EAE58] )
#3: 0x00235 newobj     in Oniki.Gameplay.Oniki.Gameplay.WooHooStage:Parse (Oniki.Utilities.XMLEntry) (8AC53770 [325D1970] )
#4: 0x000a7 callvirt   in Oniki.Gameplay.Oniki.Gameplay.WooHooStage:Load (System.Xml.XmlDocument,string,Sims3.SimIFace.ResourceKey) ([40291360] [8A671DC0] [vt:32577BB4] )
#5: 0x001f3 call       in Oniki.Gameplay.Oniki.Gameplay.WooHooStage:Load (string) ([408138E8] )
#6: 0x0005e call       in Oniki.Gameplay.Oniki.Gameplay.WooHooStage:Load () ()
#7: 0x000dd call       in Oniki.Oniki.Settings:Apply () ()
#8: 0x000dc callvirt   in Oniki.Oniki.Main:Start () ()
#9: 0x0016d call       in Oniki.Oniki.KinkyMod:OnWorldLoadFinishedHandler (object,System.EventArgs) ([325588A0] [3C2312C8] )
#10: 0x00000            in System.System.EventHandler:Invoke (object,System.EventArgs) (3278DD70 [325588A0] [3C2312C8] )
#11: 0x00013 callvirt   in Sims3.SimIFace.Sims3.SimIFace.World:OnWorldLoadFinished () ()
</ExceptionData>
</ScriptError>

error.jpg

ScriptError_DESKTOP-DK63U42__03-24-2024__18-52-17__A073A3C1.xmlFetching info...

This ScriptError indicates that there is something wrong with one of your OKW animation files, this may also be what is causing the Next Stage errors you are seeing.

The game error message in your screenshot was added in build 419 iirc, it was added to indicate that there is a problem with that Sims outfit, you can use Debug / OutfitInfos and Reset Sim to fix it if the problem persists.

On 3/25/2024 at 8:12 PM, Clydie said:

Thank you very much @Denton47 for the new update 423 and for making the strings for localization available.

Work on an update for the German localization and have a questions for you :

The list you provided did not show the corresponding keys to use. At least my office software did not show it at all. (only the texts)

A list with the keys would be helpful, since to create the key by using the text did sometimes not work, resp. the string is already implemented in your latest update.

Please have a look to your following strings implemented in the last update. Those do not work as intended, at least in my game.

[660] 0xA5FAD74EA4A8BE22: Can this CAS part be pulled down?\rBodyType: {0.String}\rId: 0x{1.String}\rCurrent Setting: {2.String}
   [661] 0xA5FAD74EA4A8BE21: Can this CAS part be kept during woohoo?\rBodyType: {0.String}\rId: 0x{1.String}\rCurrent Setting: {2.String}

[663] 0xA5FAD74EA4A8BE27: How much is this CAS part revealing?\rBodyType: {0.String}\rId: 0x{1.String}\r0: Not revealing\r5: Almost naked

({0.String} or {1.String} show a key and {2.String} show nothing.)

Thank you very much for all your efforts you put into this mod.

The problem with CASPProperties was because my STBL tool was not expanding the line breaks, this is fixed in the next build.

On 3/26/2024 at 1:21 PM, Yotix said:

Tiny text request: Could you pls change the grope situation text from "Stop to struggle" to "Stop struggling"? 

I will be adding all the text change requests in the next build, just keep posting.

On 3/30/2024 at 10:51 PM, FreakyRufus said:

On 3/31/2024 at 1:50 AM, Omicr0n said:

I added this some time ago, in ONIKI_KinkyModTuning.package locate WooHooSequence, the value kWooHooLTRgain controls LTR gain during WooHoo.

On 4/1/2024 at 8:34 PM, IvaInn said:

Kinky.jpg

You are correct, the blank trait everybody is seeing is the DaughterLover reward trait, it is not supposed to be available in CAS, this is fixed in the next build.

I have also added the missing Submissive trait to CAS.

Playing a Genie ... I took over a sim, then had them swallow a "Willpower max" pill. The result was an error saying there's no "increase willpower" variable.

TBH I have no idea if this ever worked, just thought I'd mention it since there's localization efforts going on and I thought this might possibly be related.