Oniki Kay’s Kinky World build 426 - LoversLab Edition (Updated 2024-05-14)

Oh wow, you have no idea how happy I was when I saw that you picked up working on this mod. I just found this a couple of days ago. Thank you so much for doing this! I'm suuuuuper conflicted, because in my excitement I want to list a bunch of things I want to see fixed, but you absolutely wouldn't be the first modder that gets burned out by all the silly requests so I'm really trying not to do that.

That said, I have been playing with the most recent build since I found it, started a new save ( I was on build 409 before that), and did notice some things that have changed that I'm not sure are intentional, so I want to report those in case they are bugs. For example, when an NPC would ask my sim to Woohoo on build 409, she would always be able to invite a third party to join the Woohoo. Now I can't do that anymore, only the sim that started the woohoo, so the one who asked my sim, can invite others to join. On a related note, when my sim is the one invited to woohoo and she accepted, other sims can't ask her to join the woohoo anymore. They have to ask the one who asked my sim. I had no idea that I used this functionality this much before, but now that I can't do it anymore it throws of my usual playstyle. Hope it is a fixable bug! 

Again, thank you SO much. I really like the new tunable stuff and having the option to turn on/off certain things is excellent :)

I encounterd an error similar to the "error, next stage" reports from page 20, but not exactly the same. In my case it stated the stage could not be changed because it would require strapons and i had strapons disabled in options. I don't know if this is new to 423, i can only say that 409 never tried to pick a stage that required strapons if the option to disable them was set.

To be clear: The stage requiring strapons was picked automatically, i don't know which animation played before, so i cannot say if that one maybe specified a followup that required a strapon (or penis). I can say that i never had that error before and the only animation package i changed in a very long time is oolala.

Minor localisation error: In Debug options the "AlwaysAccept (Currently: OFF)" string is missing the leading "A", the counterpart, "AlwaysAccept (Currently: ON)", is correct.

---

Having more control over specific female Sims using a strap-on was always on my wishlist. I find it extremely immersion breaking when strapon Animations play randomly - so i disable the option. But there is no way to let specific females use one.

Hi. I found a error, when the baby is born game writes that a girl. And after choosing name of  baby, baby  is disappeared in family and genealogy, and moodlet shows its a boy. 
Log:
<ExceptionData>Oniki.KinkyMod v0.7.0 (423) System.NullReferenceException: A null value was found where an object instance was required. #0: 0x00018 ldfld.i4 in Sims3.Gameplay.CAS.Sims3.Gameplay.CAS.Genetics:AssignBabyCelebrityLevel (Sims3.Gameplay.CAS.SimDescription,Sims3.Gameplay.CAS.SimDescription) ([557ACAA0] [55B92000] ) #1: 0x00568 call in Sims3.Gameplay.CAS.Sims3.Gameplay.CAS.Genetics:MakeDescendant (Sims3.Gameplay.CAS.SimDescription,Sims3.Gameplay.CAS.SimDescription,Sims3.SimIFace.CAS.CASAgeGenderFlags,Sims3.SimIFace.CAS.CASAgeGenderFlags,single,System.Random,bool,bool,bool,Sims3.SimIFace.WorldName,bool,Sims3.Gameplay.ActorSystems.Pregnancy/BabyCustomizeData) ([557ACAA0] [55B92000] [1] [8192] [91.6798] [6C359978] [1] [1] [1] [206620013] [0] [vt:6BA8DC8C] ) #2: 0x0002e vtresult in Sims3.Gameplay.CAS.Sims3.Gameplay.CAS.Genetics:MakeBaby (Sims3.Gameplay.CAS.SimDescription,Sims3.Gameplay.CAS.SimDescription,Sims3.SimIFace.CAS.CASAgeGenderFlags,single,System.Random,bool) ([557ACAA0] [55B92000] [8192] [91.6798] [6C359978] [1] ) #3: 0x0017e stloc.np.o in Oniki.Gameplay.Oniki.Gameplay.KinkyPregnancy:CreateNewborns (single,bool,bool) (4BC35EE0 [0] [1] [1] ) #4: 0x0002f stfld.o in Sims3.Gameplay.ActorSystems.Pregnancy+HaveBabyHome:GetNewBorns () () #5: 0x00133 ldthis in Sims3.Gameplay.ActorSystems.Pregnancy+HaveBabyHome:Run () () #6: 0x000db stloc.u1 in Sims3.Gameplay.Interactions.Sims3.Gameplay.Interactions.InteractionInstance:RunInteractionWithoutCleanup () () #7: 0x00348 stloc.u1 in Sims3.Gameplay.ActorSystems.Sims3.Gameplay.ActorSystems.InteractionQueue:ProcessOneInteraction () () #8: 0x0011c stfld.u1 in Sims3.Gameplay.Actors.Sims3.Gameplay.Actors.Sim:DoInteraction () () #9: 0x00015 br.s in Sims3.Gameplay.Actors.Sims3.Gameplay.Actors.Sim:Simulate () () #10: 0x00022 ldc.i4.0 in ScriptCore.ScriptCore.ScriptProxy:Simulate () () </ExceptionData>
This happening in hospital and in home, no difference.

1 hour ago, LLSim357 said:

I encounterd an error similar to the "error, next stage" reports from page 20, but not exactly the same. In my case it stated the stage could not be changed because it would require strapons and i had strapons disabled in options. I don't know if this is new to 423, i can only say that 409 never tried to pick a stage that required strapons if the option to disable them was set.

To be clear: The stage requiring strapons was picked automatically, i don't know which animation played before, so i cannot say if that one maybe specified a followup that required a strapon (or penis). I can say that i never had that error before and the only animation package i changed in a very long time is oolala.

Minor localisation error: In Debug options the "AlwaysAccept (Currently: OFF)" string is missing the leading "A", the counterpart, "AlwaysAccept (Currently: ON)", is correct.

---

Having more control over specific female Sims using a strap-on was always on my wishlist. I find it extremely immersion breaking when strapon Animations play randomly - so i disable the option. But there is no way to let specific females use one.

I was able to reproduce this error now reliably. It happens with the animation L666: "Hungry Lesbian Threesome FFF" (Key: KW_L666_Animations.a_L666_GGNbed_01o). As the name suggests, it's an animation for 3 female sims on double bed. The XML states "Double Blowjob FMF A" (Key: KW_L666_Animations.a_L666_doubleblowbed_01o) as the next stage, and that animation is obviously for 2 female + 1 male, so it does not work with strapons disabled.

I can safely say that i have used this specific animation with strapons disabled hundreds of times over the years, so the animation selection + error must be new. I'm aware that the "error" in this specific case is more on L666's part and not KW, since the lesbian 3some specifically calls an FMF animation as the next stage....but L666 is one of the most popular and commonly used animation packages and the chances for L666 to go back and fix the error are rather small...

Edited by LLSim357
3 hours ago, LLSim357 said:

I was able to reproduce this error now reliably. It happens with the animation L666: "Hungry Lesbian Threesome FFF" (Key: KW_L666_Animations.a_L666_GGNbed_01o). As the name suggests, it's an animation for 3 female sims on double bed. The XML states "Double Blowjob FMF A" (Key: KW_L666_Animations.a_L666_doubleblowbed_01o) as the next stage, and that animation is obviously for 2 female + 1 male, so it does not work with strapons disabled.

I can safely say that i have used this specific animation with strapons disabled hundreds of times over the years, so the animation selection + error must be new. I'm aware that the "error" in this specific case is more on L666's part and not KW, since the lesbian 3some specifically calls an FMF animation as the next stage....but L666 is one of the most popular and commonly used animation packages and the chances for L666 to go back and fix the error are rather small...

Do you know which L666 animation set has this animation in it ?

On 4/4/2024 at 8:46 PM, wubby901 said:

Do you know which L666 animation set has this animation in it ?

The XML file with the stages is contained in "OKW_L666_Animations.package". All other animations in the chain are for FMF, "Hungry Lesbian Threesome FFF" is the odd man out. However, i reported this as an error because it will likely impact other animation chains as well.

As far as i can tell, previously KW silently ignored the "nextStage" and picked anything else at random, if the options did not allow the nextStage to play. In 423, KW enforces the nextStage and if that stage cannot play for whatever reason (Strapon option obviously being the most likely) it instead stops the Woohoo and reports an error.

I can understand why enforcing the nextStage seems superior from a programming PoV, but obviously the old behaviour was more robust towards cases like this. Maybe that can be addressed with one of the stage selection/progression options, but i did not change those in 423 and i did not change them in previous versions, so the behaviour has definetly changed.

Another small bug report: when clicking on a bed ' Kinky --> Woohoo... --> Woohoo With... ' my sims are only able to pick partners of the opposite sex, no matter their sexual preference. This doesn't happen on all other objects as far as I am aware. Strangely enough, it works correctly whenever I turn Gender Restrictions off in the Woohoo menu (although that setting is supposed to be only for animations). 

Edit: Oops, scratch that. Apparently it was a problem with the animation files! I didn't had MM nor FF animations for the bed installed at this moment and forgot about it (in the process of cleaning my animations up so I'm testing all the files one by one to eliminate all the animations I don't want... I'll stop reporting " bugs " until I am done with that, lol)

Edited by Yippiekayay

Thank you for adding text to the wall in the hole. (Or maybe I'm just seeing them for the first time).

Minor error: "This chick has an amazing ass. No way I stop now. I'm going to properly pound that beautiful pussy of her." -> "This chick has an amazing ass. No way I'm gonna stop now. I'm going to properly pound that beautiful pussy of hers."  (and maybe change "amazing ass" to some other lewd comment, to avoid confusing the reader? It's not anal.)

Text suggestion: "Her pussy is so wet she'll hardly notice me inserting my dick"

Uh ... I felt this mixes two separate concepts, I kinda expected it to say "loose" not "wet" even after reading it ... Maybe change to something like "Man, she's so wet she's dripping" or "Sweet jesus that is one wet pussy, she really must be enjoying this" or "God she's wet, lubrication definitely won't be a problem" ...?

Vanilla KW text suggestion (and a spelling fix): "Come on, fill me with sticky juice... Don't worry I wont get pregnant. My ovulation period is not going to start anytime soon" -->  "Come on, fill me up ... Don't worry, I won't get pregnant, it's not that time of the month."

Vanilla KW minor text fix: "Divine! This was probably one the best shags I've had. (NAME) has been great. " --> "Divine! This was probably one of the best shags I've had. (NAME) has been great. "

Edited by Yotix
On 4/9/2024 at 7:05 PM, Yippiekayay said:

(in the process of cleaning my animations up so I'm testing all the files one by one to eliminate all the animations I don't want... I'll stop reporting " bugs " until I am done with that, lol)

Man that sounds like a lot of work. Erm, you are aware that you can click the sim during woohoo and blacklist animations? (There's two options somewhereEDIT (because Omicr0n corrected me): first enable debug interactions in Kinky World Settings, then for anims you don't like go (I hope this is correct) kinkyworld-> debug -> animation then either Blacklist, or Add to Rape List.) 

(Like I just installed ALL THE anims I could find that weren't totally outdated, and sometimes / rarely tell one anim to never play again ...)

Edited by Yotix
20 minutes ago, Yotix said:

Man that sounds like a lot of work. Erm, you are aware that you can click the sim during woohoo and blacklist animations? (There's two options somewhere like kinky -> woohoo -> animation then either Blacklist, or Add to Rape List.) 

(Like I just installed ALL THE anims I could find that weren't totally outdated, and sometimes / rarely tell one anim to never play again ...)

The blacklist option is in the KW debug interactions, which have to be enabled in the KW settings first in order to show up when you click on a sim.

Hi. While the features of the mod (interactions and such) all appear to be working, as soon as I enable it I start to see 'unroutable' errors from various sims, including my own. When the error pops up it will actually pull my sim out of a rabbithole; work, school or such, and they'll just be frozen at home until the timer completes or I cancel it.

It has basically rendered the game unplayable since I can't have a job.

The unroutable sim notifications seem to grow more frequent the longer I let it run, with the first errors starting to pop up about 24 in-game hours after I enable the mod. If I leave the mod disabled, everything works.

I probably did something wrong. Going to re-run through the whole installation again, but if anyone happens to know what I missed and can tell me it would be appreciated.

2 hours ago, maxyojimbo said:

Hi. While the features of the mod (interactions and such) all appear to be working, as soon as I enable it I start to see 'unroutable' errors from various sims, including my own. When the error pops up it will actually pull my sim out of a rabbithole; work, school or such, and they'll just be frozen at home until the timer completes or I cancel it.

It has basically rendered the game unplayable since I can't have a job.

The unroutable sim notifications seem to grow more frequent the longer I let it run, with the first errors starting to pop up about 24 in-game hours after I enable the mod. If I leave the mod disabled, everything works.

I probably did something wrong. Going to re-run through the whole installation again, but if anyone happens to know what I missed and can tell me it would be appreciated.

What errors are you getting specifically? Is it Overwatch reporting that your sim is stuck, and resetting them? There's instructions in the original thread for making ErrorTrap and Overwatch compatible with KW under the "Incompatibility" section:

If you're using the release versions of NRaas mods, you might also need to update to the testing versions listed here: https://www.nraas.net/community/Update-History-Testing

Build 424:
+[Fixed]: CASPProperties localization.
+[Fixed]: GetRelationshipSimName localization.
+[Fixed]: DaughterLover reward trait being available in CAS (blank).
+[Fixed]: KWBedSleep strapon usage.
+[Fixed]: KWBedSleep mirrored animation issues.
+[Modified]: English localization as suggested by Yotix.
+[Modified]: KWBedSleep WooHoo category selection behavior.
+[Added]: Missing Submissive trait to CAS.
+[Added]: New setting to control autonomous use of Alcohol.
+[Added]: KW OrderDrink were Sims have a chance to order Alcohol, the chance is a new setting.
+[Added]: Russian translations by anton557.
+[Added]: New setting to disable kinky dreaming.

I have added a new setting to control autonomous use of Alcohol, setting this higher than Medium seems rather disruptive to regular gameplay as @Omicr0n already pointed out, setting this to None will disable all autonomous use of Alcohol.

I have also added a new setting which will give Sims a chance to order Alcohol at Bar Venues, setting this to zero will disable it. Sims will still have a small chance to order named and mood drinks, this is controlled by the Bars venue tuning.

I have made some changes to the WooHoo part of KWBedSleep, the following stages can now occur,

Male-Female : Vaginal
Female-Male : Handjob, Oraljob or Vaginal
Male-Male : Handjob or Oraljob
Female-Female : Vaginal (Strapon)

There are quite a few combinations of male/female Sims, WooHoo categories, autonomous / user directed, sleeping on left or right side and which Sims are horny and not and I haven't been able to test them all, if you come across something not working correctly please post feedback here.

I have also added a new setting to disable kinky dreaming, this will also disable kinky autonomy while sleeping.

Regarding text localization, I don't have the keys for the original texts so I am currently only able to modify the texts that I added.

53 minutes ago, Denton47 said:

Build 424:
+[Fixed]: CASPProperties localization.
+[Fixed]: GetRelationshipSimName localization.
+[Fixed]: DaughterLover reward trait being available in CAS (blank).
+[Fixed]: KWBedSleep strapon usage.
+[Fixed]: KWBedSleep mirrored animation issues.
+[Modified]: English localization as suggested by Yotix.
+[Modified]: KWBedSleep WooHoo category selection behavior.
+[Added]: Missing Submissive trait to CAS.
+[Added]: New setting to control autonomous use of Alcohol.
+[Added]: KW OrderDrink were Sims have a chance to order Alcohol, the chance is a new setting.
+[Added]: Russian translations by anton557.
+[Added]: New setting to disable kinky dreaming.

I have added a new setting to control autonomous use of Alcohol, setting this higher than Medium seems rather disruptive to regular gameplay as @Omicr0n already pointed out, setting this to None will disable all autonomous use of Alcohol.

I have also added a new setting which will give Sims a chance to order Alcohol at Bar Venues, setting this to zero will disable it. Sims will still have a small chance to order named and mood drinks, this is controlled by the Bars venue tuning.

I have made some changes to the WooHoo part of KWBedSleep, the following stages can now occur,

Male-Female : Vaginal
Female-Male : Handjob, Oraljob or Vaginal
Male-Male : Handjob or Oraljob
Female-Female : Vaginal (Strapon)

There are quite a few combinations of male/female Sims, WooHoo categories, autonomous / user directed, sleeping on left or right side and which Sims are horny and not and I haven't been able to test them all, if you come across something not working correctly please post feedback here.

I have also added a new setting to disable kinky dreaming, this will also disable kinky autonomy while sleeping.

Regarding text localization, I don't have the keys for the original texts so I am currently only able to modify the texts that I added.

Thanks for the update. Looking forward to checking out the alcohol changes in my new game.

Edited by Omicr0n
11 hours ago, Omicr0n said:

What errors are you getting specifically? Is it Overwatch reporting that your sim is stuck, and resetting them? There's instructions in the original thread for making ErrorTrap and Overwatch compatible with KW under the "Incompatibility" section

Very likely it's the Overwatch settings, thanks. Didn't actually read the original .37 thread. Giving it a try now.

On 4/2/2024 at 3:45 PM, Denton47 said:

I added this some time ago, in ONIKI_KinkyModTuning.package locate WooHooSequence, the value kWooHooLTRgain controls LTR gain during WooHoo.

Sorry, I can’t find this option. For woohoosequence, I see a bunch of options: woohoosequence + anal, etc.

but I don’t see where I can adjust LTR. Any help is appreciated.

44 minutes ago, Laslolaslo said:

Sorry, I can’t find this option. For woohoosequence, I see a bunch of options: woohoosequence + anal, etc.

but I don’t see where I can adjust LTR. Any help is appreciated.

you need the ONIKI_KinkyModTuning file, and you need to enable its use, by enabling the LoversLab setting "Reduced KW Autonomy".

In order to change what the LTR gain is, you need to open the tuning file with S3PE. Find the item named "WooHooSequence" and click on it. That will show you what the current settings are on the right side. In order to change them, right click on "WooHooSequence", and choose "Notepad" from the menu.

That will open up the XML settings in Notepad. Make any changes, save the file, and exit from Notepad. Do not rename the file. Also, you have to exit Notepad in order for S3PE to detect you are done making changes.

Then choose File > Save from S3PE to save your changes to the tuning file.

image.png.1bb3583e4f8b6a8ab1570a130a0d4c3b.png

I am having rather big problems with the new sleep animation system. Using two women as Futa ... When using the sleep vaginal interaction, the giver and receiver are flipped like the initiator gets the receiver animation and the one sleeping gets the giver animation and both are heavily displaced, where the receiver is hovering outside of the bed. Could you please have a look for that combination?

Edited by toragor
13 hours ago, FreakyRufus said:

you need the ONIKI_KinkyModTuning file, and you need to enable its use, by enabling the LoversLab setting "Reduced KW Autonomy".

In order to change what the LTR gain is, you need to open the tuning file with S3PE. Find the item named "WooHooSequence" and click on it. That will show you what the current settings are on the right side. In order to change them, right click on "WooHooSequence", and choose "Notepad" from the menu.

That will open up the XML settings in Notepad. Make any changes, save the file, and exit from Notepad. Do not rename the file. Also, you have to exit Notepad in order for S3PE to detect you are done making changes.

Then choose File > Save from S3PE to save your changes to the tuning file.

image.png.1bb3583e4f8b6a8ab1570a130a0d4c3b.png

Thank you! 

Is it possible to change it so teens don’t become romantically involved with everyone they woohoo?