Sims3 - Too Many Mods or Not Enough Room?

After awhile one decides to get off their ass and look something up.

I only have a 250GB Cdrive used for Windows main drive with a much larger one for game installs and/or storage. As my Sims 3 mod collection has grown, merging package files is not only useful to performance, it helped save space. Now it's not enough as I see my EA folder in DOCS became the biggest offender and began affecting my choices whether to download more or not.

Sooooo,  I learned one can just move the entire folder using Windows to another internal drive (preferably)

This gained around 70GB which really helps keep some necessary swap space available without having to erase/write as often during any kind of gameplay.

Here is the link to do it yourself:  https://www.dummies.com/article/technology/computers/operating-systems/windows/windows-10/how-to-change-the-location-of-user-folders-in-windows-10-140269/

Here is a screenshot of my changed folder. It is still found in the same location 'visually' but the properties box reveals the location is now on another drive while all the other folders like pictures, music, etc. all remain unchanged and on drive C.

DocsMoved.png.f62a7cf14b54edee7c07a3740360a15e.png

Yes, yes. I see the file size belongs to the devil. That's about to change now I feel comfortable adding MOAR!