NGamma's Skimpy Armor Keyword RobCo Patches

4 hours ago, N.Gamma said:

The exposed value can only be true or false. Since the suit has been marked with the keywords for tight, I think it is normal that the upper and lower body are displayed as exposed. The keywords are all chosen so that they are considered permissive. If this is not your wish, the Vaul Tec Suit is not exactly the right choice.

I still think that one is a bug, even though it is marked with keywords for tight it would have to show a little protection like in your patch for the Institute Suit.

(Sorry if I'm being annoying and bothering you with this.?)

20231120161639_1.jpg

1 hour ago, TheShadowHunter said:

I still think that one is a bug, even though it is marked with keywords for tight it would have to show a little protection like in your patch for the Institute Suit.

(Sorry if I'm being annoying and bothering you with this.?)

20231120161639_1.jpg

I quickly created a new patch. Please test it and let me know the result. If the result is the same, it will not be a bug.

Vault-Tec Armor - SAK RobCo Patch.7z

13 minutes ago, deathmorph said:

What version will be used if I use Rubber Duck's repo at the same time? vtaw 6 is also included.
The 9 beta is probably not available to the public?

RobCo Patcher will combine all the configurations you install, so if there are different keywords added by RD's configuration then you'll end up with the union of all keywords from both that configuration and this one.

1 hour ago, vaultbait said:

RobCo Patcher will combine all the configurations you install, so if there are different keywords added by RD's configuration then you'll end up with the union of all keywords from both that configuration and this one.

How can I understand this if both mods contain vtaw6? How is this mixed then?

21 minutes ago, deathmorph said:

How can I understand this if both mods contain vtaw6? How is this mixed then?

If one adds SAKR keywords a,b,c to a clothing item and another adds keywords b,c,e to a clothing item then in game you'll have keywords a,b,c,e added to that item.

30 minutes ago, vaultbait said:

If one adds SAKR keywords a,b,c to a clothing item and another adds keywords b,c,e to a clothing item then in game you'll have keywords a,b,c,e added to that item

provided that the ini files do not have the same name and don't overwrite/replace each other.

2 hours ago, N.Gamma said:

provided that the ini files do not have the same name and don't overwrite/replace each other.

True, but given the lack of real standardization for RobCo Patcher file names, that's fairly unlikely (granted I don't use either of your configuration collections, so don't actually know whether you coordinated your filenames to match each other).

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...