NGamma's Skimpy Armor Keyword RobCo Patches

NGamma's Skimpy Armor Keyword RobCo Patches

View File

Description

This is a collection of Skimpy Armor Keyword patches created by me with Rubber Duck’s SAKR/RCP Gen for use with RobCo Patcher (RCP).

If you have wishes and I have the time for it, I will gladly create more patches and add them to the collection.

Requirements

Skimpy Armor Keyword Resource

RobCo Patcher

How to install/use?

1) Install Skimpy Armor Keyword Resource and activate its plugin

2) Install RobCo Patcher

3.1) If the patch's been made with default Plugin, you're good to go!

3.2) If the patch's been made with ESL-flagged Plugin, you'll have to open the provided INI and change Armor FormIDs OR create your own INI using rubber duck's SAKR/RCP Gen tool.

If you like my work, please leave me a tip.

fec51bfd-2831-4cd3-aec7-3029051b89b0_ko-fisupport.gif

Patches for Armor mods

Spoiler

[Default] Black Widow Suit (23.07.23)

[ESL] B.O.S. Armor REDUX (26.11.23)

[Default] Classy Chassis Outfits - Eli's Armour Replacer   Since the bodyslides are mudular I created a separate version for my settings. In the included images folder my bodyslide settings are shown as well as the corresponding SAK settings. (21.07.23)

[Default] Cod Modern Warfare 2 Rangers Armor (23.07.23)

[Default] Clothes Pack 6 by DonEb14n (21.11.23)

[Default] Dickys Pinup Outfit

[ESL] Desert Operator (07.08.23)

[Default] DX Overboss Outfit (22.07.23)

[Default] DX Vault 111 Outfit (16.12.23)

[Default] Eli's Armour Compendium

[Default] Gunner Armor Expansion (29.07.23)

[Default] Gunner Operator (07.08.23)

[Default] Gunner Outfit Pack (08.08.23)

[Default] Helios Outfit

[Default] HN66s EasyGirl Outfits

[Default] HN66s TRS Outfits (12.08.23)

[ESL] Institute Suit

[Default] Jinga's Closet 2 (21.11.23)

[Default] MGSV Naked Snake Fatigues (06.08.23)

[Default] MGS Haven Trooper Suit (22.07.23)

[Default] Modern Military Pack (30.03.24)

[Default] More Clothes and Textures (31.07.23)

[Default] MS Ranger Outfit (11.08.23)

[Default] MW-Yegor (21.07.23)

[Default] Obi Casual Outfit (13.08.23)

[Default] P.A.S. - Post Apocalyptic Survivor (29.07.23)

[Default] PMC Operators Pack

[Default] Private Military Company - PMC (07.08.23)

[Default] Teddies 76 - A Mr. Fuzzy mod (09.08.23)

[Default] Urban Raider

[ESL] Vault-Tec Suit

[ESL] Vault-Tec Swimsuit

[ESL] Vault-Tec Armor Redux (26.11.23)

[Default] Vtaw Sonya (23.07.23)

[Default] Vtaw Wardrobe 9 (Update 24.02.24)

[Default] World Wide Mercenary Gear Pack

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    07/16/2023
  • Category
  • Requires

Just to clarify the installation instructions you added:

3.1) If the patch's been made with default Plugin, you're good to go!

3.2) If the patch's been made with ESL-flagged Plugin, you'll have to open the provided INI and change Armor FormIDs OR create your own INI using rubber duck's SAKR/RCP Gen tool.

ESL-flagged plugins aren't themselves the problem. If the original clothing mod used an ESL-flagged ESP that's fine. If the original mod used an unflagged ESP but only has form IDs in the allowed range for ESLs (in Fallout 4 that's 0x000 through 0xfff), then trivially flagging it ESL won't cause problems either.

If the original clothing mod used an unflagged ESP and form IDs referenced in the RobCo Patcher config are outside the allowed range for ESLs, then renumbering or "compacting" those forms so that the plugin can be flagged ESL will lead to problems, requiring changes to the RobCo Patcher config to reference the new form IDs for those.

So to restate, ESL-flagged ESPs don't cause problems, renumbering form IDs for any reason (including so that you can add an ESL flag to the plugin) is what causes problems.

On 7/17/2023 at 9:38 PM, vaultbait said:

Just to clarify the installation instructions you added:

ESL-flagged plugins aren't themselves the problem. If the original clothing mod used an ESL-flagged ESP that's fine. If the original mod used an unflagged ESP but only has form IDs in the allowed range for ESLs (in Fallout 4 that's 0x000 through 0xfff), then trivially flagging it ESL won't cause problems either.

If the original clothing mod used an unflagged ESP and form IDs referenced in the RobCo Patcher config are outside the allowed range for ESLs, then renumbering or "compacting" those forms so that the plugin can be flagged ESL will lead to problems, requiring changes to the RobCo Patcher config to reference the new form IDs for those.

So to restate, ESL-flagged ESPs don't cause problems, renumbering form IDs for any reason (including so that you can add an ESL flag to the plugin) is what causes problems.

OK, I just took it from Rubber Duck!

On 7/18/2023 at 3:16 AM, Robert T said:

Thanks for these! These will be useful

Would you be able to please make settings for dicky's pin up outfits, and vtaw schoolgirl and november dress?

I have uploaded a patch for dicky's pin up outfits.
As for the VTAW outfits, they are behind a paiwall, so I can't help you there.

May I request Absolutely Skimpy Attire (https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/30899) , Ghaans Revealing Fusion Girl outfits ( https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/37620 ) , and the Classy Chassis Outfits mods ( https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/30899 , https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/35616 , https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/35581 , https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/45623 , https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/45889 , https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/27939 )?

Between ASA, EasyGirl, and Dicky's mod, Combat Strip Lite is off the hook (although I have edited the Dicky's Body Slots to closer match the first two, to be honest).  The Classy Chassis and Ghaans mods are what I overwrite the Vanilla outfits with for everyone else (except Cait's Corset, which is just for Cait, and the Silver Shroud outfit, the last two listed above from Classy Chassis, which is for my fem toon only).

Many thanks for the work so far.

Edit: NM on the ASA mod...just noticed that Rubber Duck has one already...cheers!

Edited by Thndrwlkr
1 hour ago, Thndrwlkr said:

There are already some available elsewhere for both the replacer and craftable versions of the collections (not sure about CCO version of Cait's corset though):

Edit: Oops, the "replacer" I linked is actually for the vanilla outfits (I misread the post initially), sorry. However, you could likely cross-reference between those two and swap the vanilla game form IDs from one into the SAKR keywords for the other to create a proper CCO replacer config.

Edited by vaultbait

Thanks, 

1 hour ago, Thndrwlkr said:

May I request Absolutely Skimpy Attire (https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/30899) , Ghaans Revealing Fusion Girl outfits ( https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/37620 ) , and the Classy Chassis Outfits mods ( https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/30899 , https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/35616 , https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/35581 , https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/45623 , https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/45889 , https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/27939 )?

Between ASA, EasyGirl, and Dicky's mod, Combat Strip Lite is off the hook (although I have edited the Dicky's Body Slots to closer match the first two, to be honest).  The Classy Chassis and Ghaans mods are what I overwrite the Vanilla outfits with for everyone else (except Cait's Corset, which is just for Cait, and the Silver Shroud outfit, the last two listed above from Classy Chassis, which is for my fem toon only).

Many thanks for the work so far.

Edit: NM on the ASA mod...just noticed that Rubber Duck has one already...cheers!

ASA is included  the SAKR repository already, along with a lot of vtaw's work.

Oh, I should had mentioned it earlier Nice Job!

I'm pretty much sold on RobCo, from when I looked at the source for the .dll ... it's very slick because it keeps people from having a keyword appending nightmare... back on FNV and Skyrim I would patch and tweak scripts for forms list and leveled list injections all the darn time... I had written a few weapon mods for those, and pushing injections into perks forms list  etc is a royal pain in the a$$.  Keywords ... yes a pain writing keywords though, but  Keywords solve a lot and RobCo makes them transparent and appending simplistic from a coding point of view... helping to keep mods mutually exclusive.

I'm thinking of organizing my keyword files by target name now due I'm using a FIS mod which organizes some vtaw clothing.

i.e. The FIS mod used the name VtawWD8_Tags.ini and here I also have SAKR's tags in VtawWardrobe8.ini ... I changed the filename for the FIS mod to have _FIS_ in the name ...

Most likely I'll rename it again and the SAKR ini tag files to VtawWardrobe8_FIS.ini and VtawWardrobe8_SAKR.ini so I've some consistence in a naming convention. 

image.png.ded527d7236b8bedb35b4f0622f909e0.png

On 7/20/2023 at 8:11 PM, eflat01 said:

Oh, I should had mentioned it earlier Nice Job!

I'm pretty much sold on RobCo, from when I looked at the source for the .dll ... it's very slick because it keeps people from having a keyword appending nightmare... back on FNV and Skyrim I would patch and tweak scripts for forms list and leveled list injections all the darn time... I had written a few weapon mods for those, and pushing injections into perks forms list  etc is a royal pain in the a$$.  Keywords ... yes a pain writing keywords though, but  Keywords solve a lot and RobCo makes them transparent and appending simplistic from a coding point of view... helping to keep mods mutually exclusive.

I'm thinking of organizing my keyword files by target name now due I'm using a FIS mod which organizes some vtaw clothing.

i.e. The FIS mod used the name VtawWD8_Tags.ini and here I also have SAKR's tags in VtawWardrobe8.ini ... I changed the filename for the FIS mod to have _FIS_ in the name ...

Most likely I'll rename it again and the SAKR ini tag files to VtawWardrobe8_FIS.ini and VtawWardrobe8_SAKR.ini so I've some consistence in a naming convention. 

image.png.ded527d7236b8bedb35b4f0622f909e0.png

Could it be that you landed in the wrong post, or did you want to ask me something specific?

Edited by N.Gamma
20 hours ago, N.Gamma said:

Could it be that you landed in the wrong post, or did you want to ask me something specific?

Oh yes, right. What I wanted to point out is when there are two .ini files for the same armor (or whatever) for the different purposes we should probably keep them separated by name? Would not want either to be overwritten on a deploy/install.

Also, I wanted to ask how you defined the xxx Bra and panty in Dicky's since I see them in the .ini file? 

Reason I ask more of a consideration than anything, When I had done Dicky's ini for myself I first I went micro/shear and g-string/shear, but in conversation with Rubber Duck about the DX St Louis dress he pointed out the pearl string bikini should likely be considered naked due exposure so leave it out, is why I redid Dicky's and left the xxx out - due exposed private parts.

Edited by eflat01
41 minutes ago, eflat01 said:

Oh yes, right. What I wanted to point out is when there are two .ini files for the same armor (or whatever) for the different purposes we should probably keep them separated by name? Would not want either to be overwritten on a deploy/install.

Also, I wanted to ask how you defined the xxx Bra and panty in Dicky's since I see them in the .ini file? 

Reason I ask more of a consideration than anything, When I had done Dicky's ini for myself I first I went micro/shear and g-string/shear, but in conversation with Rubber Duck about the DX St Louis dress he pointed out the pearl string bikini should likely be considered naked due exposure so leave it out, is why I redid Dicky's and left the xxx out - due exposed private parts.

When creating the ini files I followed Rubber Ducks instructions. There he describes that both the ini and the folder in which the ini is stored should have the same name as the plugin.
I don't know if the ini file will be recognized correctly if it has a different name. I rather suspect that if you use 2 ini files for the same plugin, that you have to merge the contents into one ini. but this is just a guess.

The xxx bra and I have defined as micro and sheer and the xxx panty as G-string and sheer.
I had also first considered nothing to define with both, so that they are considered naked, but I think sheer and naked comes as a definition with the mods on the same.

25 minutes ago, N.Gamma said:

When creating the ini files I followed Rubber Ducks instructions. There he describes that both the ini and the folder in which the ini is stored should have the same name as the plugin.
I don't know if the ini file will be recognized correctly if it has a different name. I rather suspect that if you use 2 ini files for the same plugin, that you have to merge the contents into one ini. but this is just a guess.

It's a convention RD chose to follow, but RobCo Patcher doesn't care. It just looks for any *.ini files in its armor directory (or any subdirectories thereof) and uses them for patching ARMO records. Naming a directory or file the same as a plugin may make it easier to see at a glance what it patches, and perhaps helps to avoid file conflicts because the name will be relatively unique, but it isn't required (unlike, say, BodyGen configuration or BA2 archives, where the files are only loaded if there is a matching plugin enabled).

39 minutes ago, vaultbait said:

It's a convention RD chose to follow, but RobCo Patcher doesn't care. It just looks for any *.ini files in its armor directory (or any subdirectories thereof) and uses them for patching ARMO records. Naming a directory or file the same as a plugin may make it easier to see at a glance what it patches, and perhaps helps to avoid file conflicts because the name will be relatively unique, but it isn't required (unlike, say, BodyGen configuration or BA2 archives, where the files are only loaded if there is a matching plugin enabled).

Good to know thanks! ?

6 minutes ago, Robert T said:

Unfortunately, the ones in the repository are not based off the original esps on the mod pages. They were made off custom esl-fied files, so they won't work at all for any user

Well, for any user other than the one who made them anyway. ?

35 minutes ago, Robert T said:

Unfortunately, the ones in the repository are not based off the original esps on the mod pages. They were made off custom esl-fied files, so they won't work at all for any user

That's really sad to hear, but unfortunately I have to tell you I won't be making any other SAK RobCo patches for such great mods as VTAW's until I use them myself, the effort to assign the clothing parts to the ids is just too much. Smaller mods that contain only a few clothing parts, I can always do in between because the effort takes only a few minutes.
I can therefore only advise you to look at the tutorial from rubberduck, it is really easy to create a Patch itself.

Edited by N.Gamma
19 minutes ago, N.Gamma said:

That's really sad to hear, but unfortunately I have to tell you I won't be making any other SAK RobCo patches for such great mods as VTAW's until I use them myself, the effort to assign the clothing parts to the ids is just too much. Smaller mods that contain only a few clothing parts, I can always do in between because the effort takes only a few minutes.
I can therefore only advise you to look at the tutorial from rubberduck, it is really easy to create a Patch itself.

No problem, Ill request smaller outfits only. The Vtaw jumpsuit one is only 1 piece of clothing luckily

20 minutes ago, Robert T said:

No problem, Ill request smaller outfits only. The Vtaw jumpsuit one is only 1 piece of clothing luckily

If you wanted to fix RD's version, it's probably just a matter of opening the official plugin from Vtaw's mod in FO4Edit/zEdit to look up the correct form IDs for each item and then adjust the corresponding line in the INI file with a text editor; likely far faster that redoing it all from scratch anyway.