The Elder Scrolls: Total War ( 200 Bandits VS 100 Guards ) - No, It's not playable :P

As some of You maybe know... because I made topic about that...

I'm working on new mod... I decided that Mod will go into little different direction, more complex direction...

So in short,

You are a Bandit King, You rule ruined Castle of Bandits and Your job is to get rich and powerful!

You can upgrade structures like:

-> Blacksmith ( for better weapons and armors - also each level unlock new bandits )

-> Barracks ( for more units to recruit and higher level / better skills )

-> Tavern ( so Slaves You kindapped can make You $$$ and You can get Leadership points ( used for buying Castle Skills ) )

-> Hunters Camp ( Produce Wood, Little Food and almost no but still some Gold )

-> Farms ( Produce Food and if high enough level also Alcohol ( to boost Castle Tavern Gold production ) )

-> Iron Mine ( Produce Iron ( and on high enough level also Gold Ore ) )

-> Ship ( Increase Ship load ( how many warriors You can take on board for attack ) and Cargo ( how much You can load of stolen goods ) )

But Main element of the game is raiding other villages

Every day every Village can also buy upgrades and/or Defenders, and every next day there will be more to raid.

So Your job is to get some mans, and raid these peasants to stole their money and food!...

I decided to see how big attacks Game can Handle :D

So i edited my script to just directly spwn 200 naked Bandits and 100 naked Guardians...

Well... Game can't handle that much load xDD

AI is getting stuck 24/7... only some units are fighting... Here is Video:

19 minutes ago, ̖̪. said:

AI is getting stuck 24/7... only some units are fighting...

I found the error: The bandits are drunk, that's why their AI gets stuck. ?

Other than that, don't you have to tell Skyrim how many AI controlled NPC are allowed to fight and get updated? I remember seeing settings for that with wrye bash.

Something like:

Combat max actors

AI maximal active actors

1 hour ago, donttouchmethere said:

I found the error: The bandits are drunk, that's why their AI gets stuck. ?

Other than that, don't you have to tell Skyrim how many AI controlled NPC are allowed to fight and get updated? I remember seeing settings for that with wrye bash.

Something like:

Combat max actors

AI maximal active actors

Nah, it's just Skyrim Engine problem, if You look at start of the fight Guardians are being spawned first, then Bandits.

I think Skyrim have some kind of Linked List of Actors Update Queue and limit of how long update can take.

I never used Wrye Bash and im not really sure what that is but I think it's some kind of limit they made themself in script or something just for their mod.

In that Video im using AiPackages that Bethesda is using and in fact I used AI Packages Bethesda made...

But well.. AiPackages are not really fast... they are super slow but well... It's maybe also due to how heavy scripted is that mod...