I have been getting this CTD when I enter Bleak falls burrow Specifically when I use the door to enter for a while and since I am new to modding I have not been able to fix this. (I am fine around the area just when i try to enter also every time I get to the location on a different safe file the doors says something else this time it says bleak falls temple is that normal) Sadly i only got pap logs for ya since the game even with a crash logger would not produce any other kind of log for me.

Mod List: MOD List.txt

Plugins: plugins.txt

Papyrus Log 1: how I normally play Papyrus Normal.log

Papyrus Log 2: Since log one says something about trapped doors I disabled the option of Cursed loot that only locked doors can be trapped Papyrus Traped Doors.log

Papyrus Log 3: This time I let all mods initiate waited a bit and than turned of the Door thing just to get a bit of a more complete picture Papyrus Let it load.log

My thoughts I think it might be related to some kind of animal thing as I had a very similar crash near this Location https://mapgenie.io/skyrim/maps/skyrim?x=-0.9421864761015115&y=1.1220854368901314&zoom=14.271224747739916 Specifically after the town and near the bend in the road
There I managed to get around it by running up the hill and avoiding the road if I just made one step to close to the road or to far ahead I get a hard Crash with a capital C so for me it is something loading in that has problems maybe a creature but since I do not know what exactly dwells in bleak falls burrow and that specific location I have no idea. Sadly I do not have the crash logs from that anymore 

I hope you all have a lovely day and thanks for the help

PS I am German so excuse any spelling mistakes.

Edited by HDGames
added Tags
9 hours ago, anjenthedog said:

Possibly a wolf, since you generally encounter one on the path there (at least as your first trip)

Also, several NPC bandits at a tower along the way.

fwiw

like i said it never happened on the way there only once i actully try to go through the door into the bleak falls burrow bandids fine wolfs fine everything fine exept the moment i press e on that door hard crash

5 hours ago, HDGames said:

tried that doesn't generate a crash log on my hard crash it is like the game just gives up and closes itself in the middle of the loading screen

Then it is unfortunately not a crash, but a handled exception that resulted in the application terminating; visually identical, but technically very different.

2 hours ago, traison said:

Then it is unfortunately not a crash, but a handled exception that resulted in the application terminating; visually identical, but technically very different.

ok and what are my options here? even when googling stuff like like handled exception I get nothing not even a way to diagnose it. 

Edited by HDGames

I have never used Parasites, maybe it is generating Parasites in the dungeon and there is something going wrong there causing the issue? 

If so, they may already be spawned/generated in that location in your save files and you would need to start a new game to test if they are the problem.

My first idea, a skeleton or texture issue with spiders or another monster generated in the dungeon, doesn't seem to apply because I didn't notice anything that would change g(oing off my memory, which may be wrong). 

21 minutes ago, HDGames said:

ok and what are my options here? even when googling stuff like like handled exception I get nothing not even a way to diagnose it. 

The only way I know is trial and error. 

The problem is that some things the game generates and saves in the save file.  Which means that some possible causes can only be tested by starting new games each time to test.  Obviously that's very annoying. 

I would turn off any mod you think may impact anything inside the dungeon like new items, enemies, and creatures.  Anything that modifies dungeons themselves.  And then go into the Barrow to see if the game crashes.  Once you get a game that doesn't crash, save outside the barrow and then slowly start to add a few mods at a time and see if the game will crash when you enter.  Since you have Alternate Start - Live Another Life, that helps a lot.  You can just start a default character, start or use console commands to jump to Bleak Falls Barrow, and see if it crashes. 

There may be better ways to test, but I'm not technically proficient enough to know them. 

Edited by ttts1
1 hour ago, HDGames said:

ok and what are my options here?

48 minutes ago, ttts1 said:

What ttts1 said is the practical option for most people. If you know your way around a debugger you may be able to get it to intercept the exception before the game's own (or steam's) exception handlers catch it. This would most likely require bypassing skyrim's anti-tamper and DRM however.

19 minutes ago, traison said:

What ttts1 said is the practical option for most people. If you know your way around a debugger you may be able to get it to intercept the exception before the game's own (or steam's) exception handlers catch it. This would most likely require bypassing skyrim's anti-tamper and DRM however.

1 hour ago, ttts1 said:

The problem is that some things the game generates and saves in the save file.  Which means that some possible causes can only be tested by starting new games each time to test.  Obviously that's very annoying. 

I would turn off any mod you think may impact anything inside the dungeon like new items, enemies, and creatures.  Anything that modifies dungeons themselves.  And then go into the Barrow to see if the game crashes.  Once you get a game that doesn't crash, save outside the barrow and then slowly start to add a few mods at a time and see if the game will crash when you enter.  Since you have Alternate Start - Live Another Life, that helps a lot.  You can just start a default character, start or use console commands to jump to Bleak Falls Barrow, and see if it crashes. 

There may be better ways to test, but I'm not technically proficient enough to know them. 

I figured it out what I did is strip down all the mods till only sex lab and requirements where installed and than i figured out it was race menu apparently by chance when I was looking for the last special edition version of race menu i caught the v0-4-15 version which is just a bad version with the v0-4-16 being released 3 days later after i installed the 16 version it was fixed. sometimes you just get unlucky and catch bad version of a really basic mod and things just don't work this cost me about 5 years of my life span still thank you guys