Keep reading a lot of mixed things on werewolf issues both with sex mods and body related things (and even some potential issues with overhauls).                                            Is there any confirmed working best body and or sex mod(s) for it? (gender female/futa).   ---        Been many years since I updated, I only ever had 1 the original nexus female wolf (apparently its outdated with issues from what I read, but at time loverslab big futa 1 had issues and read again mixed things today).        •Werewolfsex is secondary too me, I mean bad bod in sex not fitting anyways imo :D *                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      Also are overhauls (assuming Growl Or Lupine I think it was) best and do either work with whatever bod + sex suggested. 

just use the stock MNCv15 meshes and add HCOS & billyy for some animations....and maybe add SexLab Werewolves Redux so you can start animations when in werewolf form.

also there is a patch in MNC's Mod Compatibility Kit you can extract to turn your werewolf form into a herm.

53 minutes ago, FauxFurry said:

I saw it, but never used only read mixed results with compatitabilities. (Still in process on pre-starting over, doubt it existed back when I last modded ?).   Have you had sex + other mods work with it? Or do you just know of it alone?

31 minutes ago, MadMansGun said:

just use the stock MNCv15 meshes and add HCOS & billyy for some animations....and maybe add SexLab Werewolves Redux so you can start animations when in werewolf form.

also there is a patch in MNC's Mod Compatibility Kit you can extract to turn your werewolf form into a herm.

Saw you poster of the redux and saw Moon is too dated to work in comments, but Growl works if it loads after, so assume best overhaul?            Don't think I ever saw what herm wolf looked like on MNC so assumed needed a bod will look for screenshot just too make sure looks fine as imagine/hope would :D Thanks for tip). 

4 hours ago, lukashisuphola said:

Saw you poster of the redux and saw Moon is too dated to work in comments, but Growl works if it loads after, so assume best overhaul?            Don't think I ever saw what herm wolf looked like on MNC so assumed needed a bod will look for screenshot just too make sure looks fine as imagine/hope would :D Thanks for tip). 

stock MNCv15 Herm (alt texture available in the kit if you don't like the white one):

enb 2023_06_11 16_00_32_87.png

stock female:

enb 2022_07_31 02_28_23_91.png

7 hours ago, MadMansGun said:

stock MNCv15 Herm (alt texture available in the kit if you don't like the white one):

enb 2023_06_11 16_00_32_87.png

stock female:

enb 2022_07_31 02_28_23_91.png

Yep that look more then fine, thanks :) and thanks for letting me know there alternative too white which may have been not enough too my liking. 

Sorry to bother asking again but can you confirm that Growl works(as all know vanilla sucks obviously no interacting/looting... and meh perks :/ ), read elsewhere forget where that it had issues with compatitability.

(Obviously avoid choosing werebear form and according to comment put it after the other mods).

12 minutes ago, lukashisuphola said:

Yep that look more then fine, thanks :) and thanks for letting me know there alternative too white which may have been not enough too my liking. 

Sorry to bother asking again but can you confirm that Growl works(as all know vanilla sucks obviously no interacting/looting... and meh perks :/ ), read elsewhere forget where that it had issues with compatitability.

(Obviously avoid choosing werebear form and according to comment put it after the other mods).

as far as i know Growl is fine, but i do remember something about having to be careful with the load order because both mods edit the race data.

Growl added some sort of extra scripts or spells effects to them and MNC edits the male werewolf's height to be 1.0, therefor Growl needs to be loaded after MNC (and you may want to use xedit to change the male race height in Growl back to 1.0)

2 hours ago, MadMansGun said:

as far as i know Growl is fine, but i do remember something about having to be careful with the load order because both mods edit the race data.

Growl added some sort of extra scripts or spells effects to them and MNC edits the male werewolf's height to be 1.0, therefor Growl needs to be loaded after MNC (and you may want to use xedit to change the male race height in Growl back to 1.0)

Ya it has giant warning on even Racecompatitability mod for that reason, though in its case apparently it easy fix to just not use/remove werewolfedit file from racecompatitbility.

Glad to hear it should work since while I think it does a bit too much (though think it has Moptions for most) I don't want to grab werewolf interact, EXperk, and pretty sure there was 1 other again especially since idk even if they all work any more). 

Edited by lukashisuphola
  • 9 months later...
8 minutes ago, Seras_RP said:

Are these by any chance compatible with LE?

FrosferesPosted September 2, 2022:

Not officially, but if you use the LE equivelant of the requirements, install TWO and run Cathedral Assets Optimiser over the TWO mod folder it might work. I wasn't sure if there was enough of a demand to make an LE version.

I don't know much, 😇

or even less 😁

but I sometimes use the search option  🤪