Interacting with sexbound node causes various issues

First of all, sorry if the correct term Isn't "node." I believe I saw it mentioned in the description of lewdbound but I could be wrong. In case I am wrong, what I mean is the things you interact with to have sex.

Now as the title says, something isn't working when I try to have sex and I don't know what changed for it to happen. My race is Neki and I do have the support mod for it.

If the node is on a bed/table:

image.png.d63dc35a3c8256fa145cc3f31253ce78.png

if the node is standing (basically what the guns from lewdbound do):

image.png.53f81b16e9f13ce023dfca39fc0b3d4c.png

additionally, walking away doesnt even make my character go away

image.png.ebfbd05fa3207fa7aaf1b461039dc8f7.pngimage.png.fae93677766a0827d65a78889f52096c.png

and breaking the node makes the NPC vanish (they come back after a short time as if they died). NPCs cant even fuck each other. I haven't yet tested if i can fuck other players but i can test that if necessary.

Thank you in advance to anyone reading this, even if you can't help.

starbound.log.2starbound.log.1starbound.logstarbound.log.5starbound.log.4starbound.log.3

24 minutes ago, Nuxi_ said:

First of all, sorry if the correct term Isn't "node." I believe I saw it mentioned in the description of lewdbound but I could be wrong. In case I am wrong, what I mean is the things you interact with to have sex.

Now as the title says, something isn't working when I try to have sex and I don't know what changed for it to happen. My race is Neki and I do have the support mod for it.

[...]

and breaking the node makes the NPC vanish (they come back after a short time as if they died). NPCs cant even fuck each other. I haven't yet tested if i can fuck other players but i can test that if necessary.

Thank you in advance to anyone reading this, even if you can't help.

Alright, according to your logs, you have:

1. A rather old version of standard Sexbound. 4.1.0?
  2. You are running the latest version of the PoV Redux mod, which is meant for Sexbound Reborn, not the original. This causes issues.
  3. You are running relayer with a old version of Sexbound, that doesn't even have nipples and stuff, the kind of thing that Relayer patches in the animation file. If it's not there, Relayer stops working.

My advice, is to;
Either update to Sexbound's latest version (5.12.0 instead of 4.1.0) found here, and remove PoV Redux 4.2.0, use 4.1 and below instead. Also, remove Alluring ToysCo as it is integrated into more moden versions of Sexbound.
Or...
If you want to make use of the newest Sexbound Reborn (Basically, the remake/rework of the original), you can update to it and keep the PoV Redux version 4.2.0, but you will need to download the patches and latest versions of some mods.

11 minutes ago, red3dred said:

Alright, according to your logs, you have:

1. A rather old version of standard Sexbound. 4.1.0?
  2. You are running the latest version of the PoV Redux mod, which is meant for Sexbound Reborn, not the original. This causes issues.
  3. You are running relayer with a old version of Sexbound, that doesn't even have nipples and stuff, the kind of thing that Relayer patches in the animation file. If it's not there, Relayer stops working.

My advice, is to;
Either update to Sexbound's latest version (5.12.0 instead of 4.1.0) found here, and remove PoV Redux 4.2.0, use 4.1 and below instead. Also, remove Alluring ToysCo as it is integrated into more moden versions of Sexbound.
Or...
If you want to make use of the newest Sexbound Reborn (Basically, the remake/rework of the original), you can update to it and keep the PoV Redux version 4.2.0, but you will need to download the patches and latest versions of some mods.

Thanks a lot for the advice, I didn't realize how old the mods were because my friend sent me a zip of all the mods on their server so i just went with it. Time to convince them and everyone else on the server to update lol.