Troubles of Heroine Swag's No More Males Edition (includes xVaSynth voices)

Troubles of Heroine Swag's No More Males Edition (includes xVaSynth voices)

View File

'ello, here is my "addon" for Troubles of Heroine which replaces EVERY added male npc into a sexy'n good lookin' female one.
This started just as a little thing for myself but i thought it would be better to share this with other people reason being: For some reason the original author "and i'm not trying to hate on them here" decided to create the most "unfortunate" and ugly looking males i've ever seen... like c'mon we all like women around here... or at least good looking males..
I also generated voice files at least for the ones i rewrote dialogue for. Though i did one run with every voice line so some might be already voiced but not rewritten.

IT EVEN WORKS PROPERLY NOW!!

Some infos about it:
1. This intented for npcs to be FUTAS or primarily be one, they will standart be just "females" meaning vags but no schlong. If the npc are normal females most of the time it will play lesbian anims or they will use strapons. I recommend to use gender bender to get futas into consistent male positions during SL anims.

2. I rewrote the dialogue not all but a good bit and are still working on it! Those rewrites include: Addressing for females/futas. Example: You are going to suck his cock > You are going to suck her cock.
Removing of unneeded violence like: "She kicks you down and starts kicking your head> She pushes you down and starts slapping across your face... She starts beating your face > She starts slapping your breasts... You get the idea ye?
(like seriously who the f*ck is into shit like this??)

3. I also corrected grammar error's or sentences which make no fricking sense and probably put some of my own into it .

4. For some quests including vanilla npcs i had the problem of simply not having any/enough female npcs around so i had to place some female counterparts into the world. I personally don't see a problem with this solution though if YOU do, well don't download this mod. IMPORTANT: There are "very" few quests where i left male npcs in for example "Brynjolf", i mean everyone likes our lad Brynjolf don't you?< well this is the only one i know of as of writing this.

Ā 

5. There's still much to do like changing names of npcs and such "minor" things. But keep in mind i'm still working on this so a good chunk of quests are still the original dialogue etc.
Ā 

So that's it for now, the original mod author did a great job with their mod and i'm just adding my vision to it like i want my game to be and are looking forward to more updates of their ToH mod.

PS. I'm currently not really working on this addon, but i had it setting on some dc server the whole time and finally decided to put it on here so more people can enjoy it.

Requirements

KS Hairdos, for the Hairs
main troubles of heroine mod

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/42441?tab=files

Currently for Troubles of Heroine 2.7.3

Ā 

Edited by Swagmeister.
updated main file and linkes needed requirement to fix dark face bug

May i asked which mod did you recommend to distribute schlong for female npcs?

I was usingĀ Schlongs of Skyrim - SexLab AddonĀ Ā for a long time and for some reason the infamous "male underware" appear. It sometime does not display the additional schlong add-on that i was using.

I want to switch toĀ Gender Bender SEĀ Ā butĀ SOS Female SchlongifierĀ is not compatible with SE so i didn't use itĀ 

24 minutes ago, Casandor26 said:

May i asked which mod did you recommend to distribute schlong for female npcs?

I was usingĀ Schlongs of Skyrim - SexLab AddonĀ Ā for a long time and for some reason the infamous "male underware" appear. It sometime does not display the additional schlong add-on that i was using.

I want to switch toĀ Gender Bender SEĀ Ā butĀ SOS Female SchlongifierĀ is not compatible with SE so i didn't use itĀ 

As I said i'm using Gender Bender SE without any problems. Also here is a SE version which does pretty much the same as SOS Female Schlongifier but better.

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/13011-sos-no-futanari-schlong-addon/

2 hours ago, Chocolatnave said:

All the females added in with this mod have black faces. Is there anything I can do to fix that?

For now it seems to be just you having this problem so I'm hoping it's just a rare case...

Ā 

Try to move the .esp last in your loadorder and make sure nothings overwriting this mod. Also are you using Skyrim SE? It's only compatible with SE.

Well snapples!Ā  This makes what I was working on mostly redundant.Ā  May I ask how long it took you to make this and how you were able to edit the dialogue?Ā  I was using xedit which doesn't work too well for a project like this.Ā  It took almost a month to do the initial dialogue rewrite but the editing pass to look for mistakes is going much faster.

Ā 

Question, how explicit is the futa dialogue?Ā  I quite enjoy lesbians with strapons but I'm less fond of futas.Ā  Are the lines of, "you lick the schmega off his dirty cock," still there?

1 hour ago, quietlychamil said:

Well snapples!Ā  This makes what I was working on mostly redundant.Ā  May I ask how long it took you to make this and how you were able to edit the dialogue?Ā  I was using xedit which doesn't work too well for a project like this.Ā  It took almost a month to do the initial dialogue rewrite but the editing pass to look for mistakes is going much faster.

Ā 

Question, how explicit is the futa dialogue?Ā  I quite enjoy lesbians with strapons but I'm less fond of futas.Ā  Are the lines of, "you lick the schmega off his dirty cock," still there?

1. Wouldn't say whatever you did is redundant, tbh at one Point I was mostly replacing gender addressing so there might be still nonsense dialogue left.Ā 

2. I used CK, I would say that most of this happened over the time of 2 months for everything.

3. For example that one beggar dunmer in solitude went from something like "you're taking his sweaty, pimples covered dick and suck it clean nearly pucking and after that cleaning his ass cheeks off the shit" towards something like " you're sucking her sweaty arousing smelling dick and lick her ass Clean after this"...

4. All added NPCs if they were a male before are treated as futas...

Edited by Swagmeister.
6 hours ago, Swagmeister. said:

For now it seems to be just you having this problem so I'm hoping it's just a rare case...

Ā 

Try to move the .esp last in your loadorder and make sure nothings overwriting this mod. Also are you using Skyrim SE? It's only compatible with SE.

i am having same issue, all tho not for all the females.
even after moving esp last in loadorder, and i am using SE.

19 minutes ago, zedwardo101 said:

i am having same issue, all tho not for all the females.
even after moving esp last in loadorder, and i am using SE.

Which NPCs are having this problem can you tell me some and the rest are fine?

Is this on a new save?

alright i finally tried this in a different modlist and yeah all them edited npc got the dark face, i tried building facegen/tints and no sauce. I currently have no idea how to fix this honestly i need to do more digging on this. So for now see this more of a proof of concept ?

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/6/2023 at 10:04 PM, Swagmeister. said:

alright i finally tried this in a different modlist and yeah all them edited npc got the dark face, i tried building facegen/tints and no sauce. I currently have no idea how to fix this honestly i need to do more digging on this. So for now see this more of a proof of concept ?

Can you post your modlist? I pretty sure its because of some data from your other mods

Edited by Myhafaa
On 6/25/2023 at 9:22 AM, Myhafaa said:

Can you post your modlist? I pretty sure its because of some data from your other mods

This was made with a premade modlist, its called "Nefaram" just look it up. I tested it with other lists too which share many mods but still had the dark face thing so still no glue why.

1 hour ago, Swagmeister. said:

dude i don't fkn know how but it did fix it, i alread have the facegens generated will update then with this mod linked as req.
Thanks a bunch mate

No problems. I Still will try to fix it myself without this fix. It's simple works like skse addon which makes new generated heads matching with body

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 7/15/2023 at 6:51 PM, Arousel said:

Ohne Sinn und Verstand das einzige gute sind die Dialoge Ansonsten verschwinden MƤnner und werden nicht ersetzt dadurch gehen ganze Questreihen kaputt

Es werden von ToH hinzĆ¼gefĆ¼gte mƤnnliche npcs mit weiblichen ersetzt und quests mit mƤnnlichen vanilla npcs weichen auf weibliche vanilla npcs aus somit ist jede quests die ich hier bearbeitet habe machbar. Vielleicht erstmal lesen was diese mod macht bevor mach schwachsinn labert...