Hey guys, I'm pretty new to this so I'm not sure what I am doing wrong. I'm unable to play the game. I'm able to load up the game, but as soon as I press New Game (my only choice as I didn't start a game before downloading mods), it loads for a few seconds before crashing.

(For reference, I'm on LE.) I downloaded All the mods in this guide: 

And this guide:

And with that, I've also downloaded 2 animation mods. I don't know what I did wrong, so I would love some help. Here is my mod list/load order. I did everything I thought of to do, including checking FNIS (which there were no errors, except for some consistence issues) and re-downloading SKSE. If you guys need any other information please let me know. Also, as far as I can tell I downloaded the right mods. And by that, I mean I made sure I didn't download any Skyrim SE mods by accident.

Edit: Forgot to add, but I downloaded Steam and all games on its own folder. It isn't in any program folder.

Mod 1.PNG

Capture.PNG

mod 3.PNG

Edited by guyguy69420

First:

Downloading/installing everything and only then start the game is a bad idea. If you made any errors on the way it will be harder to troubleshoot.

First thing I see:

SrtCrashFix

Animation Loading Fix

Both active in the same game.

But my blog warns you about:

• ⚠️ don't use SrtCrashFix and Animation Loading Fix together, use only one. CTD if both are used! ⚠️

Drop the Animation Loading Fix for now and use SrtCrashFix.

If that doesn't work for you switch to Animation Loading Fix.

I used both (not at the same time) and both worked for me.

Atm I use SrtCrashFix

Edited by donttouchmethere
6 minutes ago, donttouchmethere said:

First:

Downloading/installing everything and only then start the game is a bad idea. If you made any errors on the way it will be harder to troubleshoot.

First thing I see:

SrtCrashFix

Animation Loading Fix

Both active in the same game.

But my blog warns you about:

• ⚠️ don't use SrtCrashFix and Animation Loading Fix together, use only one. CTD if both are used! ⚠️

Drop the Animation Loading Fix for now and use SrtCrashFix.

If that doesn't work for you switch to Animation Loading Fix.

I used both (not at the same time) and both worked for me.

Atm I use SrtCrashFix

Ah, I'm stupid then. Must have skipped over the "only download one" part. Sorry about that. As for posting the things, How would I do that? Do you just want me to type everything out?

And alright, worst case scenario I will delete/reinstall everything. For future reference on that part, What would I do? Download a mod, boot the game to see if its installed, and rinse and repeat for every mod I download?

39 minutes ago, guyguy69420 said:

I did everything I thought of to do, including checking FNIS (which there were no errors, except for some consistence issues)

I want to see those "some" consistence issues.

There should only one if you installed mono's backflip jump, maybe 2 more from BIS depending how you installed it.

I wonder if you downloaded the right FunnyBizSLAL.

8 minutes ago, guyguy69420 said:

And alright, worst case scenario I will delete/reinstall everything.

No, wait with that until nothing goes anymore lol

I did that in my early days and I fear 75% of the time there was an easy fix instead starting all over again.

For future reference on that part, What would I do? Download a mod, boot the game to see if its installed, and rinse and repeat for every mod I download?

That would be a bit much.

Install in clusters and start Skyrim from time to time.

For example, you installed a BDSM Framework with all requirements, then start the game, or after Conglomerate 01 start the game once, or after installing Sexlab.

The more you install in one go the more troubleshooting issues you will have.

If you know the mods you installed and what works for you you can install more in one go. But if you are new and don't know what you just installed you can do either stupid small errors (this can also happen if you think you know what you are doing) or big errors like not reading mod descriptions. A wrong patch can do harm too or sometimes mods can be just that bad that they mess up your game. Other issues can be wrong overwrites and LO sequence. No even talking about mod conflicts here.

The less new mods you installed before a quick test the faster you can build back to see what the culprit was.

11 minutes ago, guyguy69420 said:

As for posting the things, How would I do that? Do you just want me to type everything out?

NOOOO hahaha

FNIS:

you can copy paste the text from the generator

LO and modlist can be extracted with MO > would need to google that myself tho xD, it's easy after you found out how to > should be one menu that allows you to do that

Ways to extract your

Modlist: best way would be via MO, do a quick google search: "extract modlist with mo"

LO:

> via Fallrimtools (yes the resaver to check your saves can do that too)

> via MO

> via LOOT (if you use that)

> WryeBash does that nicely

> Skyrim prints a plugin list too, if I could only remember where ?

9 minutes ago, donttouchmethere said:

I want to see those "some" consistence issues.

There should only one if you installed mono's backflip jump, maybe 2 more from BIS depending how you installed it.

I wonder if you downloade the right FunnyBizSLAL.

The consistence issues (there are 36) are

"Duplicate AnimEvent B_B_FMast1_A1_S1 for character, mods Billyy_Human and Toys
Duplicate AnimEvent B_B_FMast1_A1_S2 for character, mods Billyy_Human and Toys
Duplicate AnimEvent B_B_FMast1_A1_S3 for character, mods Billyy_Human and Toys
Duplicate AnimEvent B_B_FMast1_A1_S4 for character, mods Billyy_Human and Toys
Duplicate AnimEvent B_B_FMast1_A1_S5 for character, mods Billyy_Human and Toys
Duplicate AnimEvent B_B_FMast2_A1_S1 for character, mods Billyy_Human and Toys
Duplicate AnimEvent B_B_FMast2_A1_S2 for character, mods Billyy_Human and Toys
Duplicate AnimEvent B_B_FMast2_A1_S3 for character, mods Billyy_Human and Toys
Duplicate AnimEvent B_B_FMast2_A1_S4 for character, mods Billyy_Human and Toys
Duplicate AnimEvent B_B_FMast2_A1_S5 for character, mods Billyy_Human and Toys
Duplicate AnimEvent B_B_FMast3_A1_S1 for character, mods Billyy_Human and Toys
Duplicate AnimEvent B_B_FMast3_A1_S2 for character, mods Billyy_Human and Toys
Duplicate AnimEvent B_B_FMast3_A1_S3 for character, mods Billyy_Human and Toys
Duplicate AnimEvent B_B_FMast3_A1_S4 for character, mods Billyy_Human and Toys
Duplicate AnimEvent B_B_FMast3_A1_S5 for character, mods Billyy_Human and Toys
Duplicate AnimEvent B_B_FMastStaff_A1_S1 for character, mods Billyy_Human and Toys
Duplicate AnimEvent B_B_FMastStaff_A1_S2 for character, mods Billyy_Human and Toys
Duplicate AnimEvent B_B_FMastStaff_A1_S3 for character, mods Billyy_Human and Toys
Duplicate AnimEvent B_B_FMastStaff_A1_S4 for character, mods Billyy_Human and Toys
Duplicate AnimEvent B_B_FMastStaff_A1_S5 for character, mods Billyy_Human and Toys
Duplicate AnimEvent B_B_FMastStaff_A1_S6 for character, mods Billyy_Human and Toys
Duplicate AnimEvent B_B_MaleMMug_A1_S1 for character, mods Billyy_Human and Toys
Duplicate AnimEvent B_B_MaleMMug_A1_S2 for character, mods Billyy_Human and Toys
Duplicate AnimEvent B_B_MaleMMug_A1_S3 for character, mods Billyy_Human and Toys
Duplicate AnimEvent B_B_MaleMMug_A1_S4 for character, mods Billyy_Human and Toys
Duplicate AnimEvent B_B_MaleMMug_A1_S5 for character, mods Billyy_Human and Toys
Duplicate AnimEvent B_B_MStandMast1_A1_S1 for character, mods Billyy_Human and Toys
Duplicate AnimEvent B_B_MStandMast1_A1_S2 for character, mods Billyy_Human and Toys
Duplicate AnimEvent B_B_MStandMast1_A1_S3 for character, mods Billyy_Human and Toys
Duplicate AnimEvent B_B_MStandMast1_A1_S4 for character, mods Billyy_Human and Toys
Duplicate AnimEvent B_B_MStandMast1_A1_S5 for character, mods Billyy_Human and Toys
Duplicate AnimEvent B_Billyy_ChairDildo_A1_S1 for character, mods Billyy_HumanFurniture and Toys
Duplicate AnimEvent B_Billyy_ChairDildo_A1_S2 for character, mods Billyy_HumanFurniture and Toys
Duplicate AnimEvent B_Billyy_ChairDildo_A1_S3 for character, mods Billyy_HumanFurniture and Toys
Duplicate AnimEvent B_Billyy_ChairDildo_A1_S4 for character, mods Billyy_HumanFurniture and Toys
Duplicate AnimEvent B_Billyy_ChairDildo_A1_S5 for character, mods Billyy_HumanFurniture and Toys"

I believe I downloaded it this version, But the file names aren't matching so I think I'll (re?)download the mod and replace it. Billyy's SLAL Animations (2023-5-2) - Animation - LoversLab

As for the Funny Biz Animations, I'm trying to find the exact download file I downloaded from.

Also, Thank you! That one small error where I downloaded the two mods you told me not to fixed it and I can start skyrim. I would still like some help on the consistence errors though, want to make sure I try not to encounter any other errors.

2 minutes ago, donttouchmethere said:

The alternate start realm of Lorkham is not a Script Extender. Just in case someone asks xD

Oh yeah, sorry about that. I would have put it in the order you put in your list but I've heard that it's supposed to go/be one of the last things in the load order.

Vor 11 Minuten sagte donttouchmethere:

Nein, warte damit, bis nichts mehr geht, lol

Ich habe das in meinen frühen Tagen getan und befürchte, dass es in 75 % der Fälle eine einfache Lösung gab, anstatt noch einmal von vorne anzufangen.

Das wäre etwas viel.

In Clustern installieren und Skyrim von Zeit zu Zeit starten.

Sie haben beispielsweise ein BDSM-Framework mit allen Anforderungen installiert und dann das Spiel gestartet, oder nach Conglomerate 01 das Spiel einmal gestartet oder nach der Installation von Sexlab.

Je mehr Sie auf einmal installieren, desto mehr Probleme treten bei der Fehlerbehebung auf.

Wenn Sie wissen, welche Mods Sie installiert haben und welche für Sie funktionieren, können Sie weitere auf einmal installieren. Aber wenn Sie neu sind und nicht wissen, was Sie gerade installiert haben, können Sie entweder dumme kleine Fehler machen (das kann auch passieren, wenn Sie denken, Sie wissen, was Sie tun) oder große Fehler, wie zum Beispiel das Nichtlesen von Mod-Beschreibungen. Ein falscher Patch kann ebenfalls Schaden anrichten, oder manchmal können Mods so schlecht sein, dass sie Ihr Spiel durcheinander bringen. Andere Probleme können falsche Überschreibungen und LO-Sequenz sein. Über Mod-Konflikte wird hier nicht einmal gesprochen.

Je weniger neue Mods Sie vor einem Schnelltest installiert haben, desto schneller können Sie nachrüsten, um herauszufinden, was der Übeltäter war.

My recommendation as a not so experienced mod user to a complete newbie:

After EVERY mod you install, test it by restarting the game.

this goes beyond the simple generation of the character

that's why a mod like LAL ("Live another life") is so important for me - because it avoids all the hassle with helmets.

6 minutes ago, guyguy69420 said:

The consistence issues (there are 36) are

It's always better to post the whole FNIS output

use a spoiler to post things that have a huge amount of lines

spoiler can be added by using the ?️ icon on the LL text editor

Here my FNIS for example, I also have Billy installed of course, can't leave the Skyrim main menu without it right?

Spoiler

FNIS Behavior V7.6 XXL   04.06.2023 10:29:11
Skyrim 32bit: 1.9.32.0 - D:\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim\ (Steam)

Skeleton(hkx) female: XPMS2HDT (126 bones)   male: XPMS2HDT (126 bones)
Patch: "GENDER Specific Animations"  
Patch: "SKELETON Arm Fix"  
Patch: * xp32's "New Animation for Running with Bow"  
Patch: * xp32's "New Animation for 1H Weapon"  
Patch: * xp32's "Momo Acrobatic Jump"  
Patch: * tktk1's "TK Dodge / Ultimate Combat"  (CTD:0,3%)

Reading 0kal V?.? ...     ChAnims:106(52)     CTD:3,4%     pOpt:0,6%
        NOTE: 0kal has at least one AASet definition without any animation files provided
Reading AnimationsByLeito V1.0 ...     ChAnims:298     CTD:1,8%     pOpt:0,5%
Reading AnimationsByLeito_Aggressive V1.0 ...     ChAnims:145     CTD:0,9%     pOpt:0,2%
Reading AnimationsByLeito_Creatures V1.0 ...     ChAnims:136     CTD:0,8%     pOpt:0,2%
Reading AnimationsByLeito_Furniture V1.0 ...     ChAnims:185     CTD:1,2%     pOpt:0,3%
Reading Anubs Creature V1.0 ...     ChAnims:625     CTD:3,6%     pOpt:0,8%
Reading Anubs Creature 2 V1.0 ...     ChAnims:256     CTD:1,5%     pOpt:0,3%
        NOTE: Anubs Creature 2 has at least one identical -AV defined in both 's' and '+' line
Reading Anubs Human V1.0 ...     ChAnims:1452     CTD:8,4%     pOpt:1,9%
Reading Anubs Invis V1.0 ...     ChAnims:152     CTD:0,9%     pOpt:0,2%
Reading Babo bigguy V1.0 ...     ChAnims:68     CTD:0,4%     pOpt:0,1%
        NOTE: Babo bigguy has at least one identical -AV defined in both 's' and '+' line
Reading Babo Creature V1.0 ...     ChAnims:348     CTD:2,1%     pOpt:0,5%
Reading Babo Human V1.0 ...     ChAnims:494     CTD:3,0%     pOpt:0,7%
Reading Babo Zaz Standalone V1.0 ...     ChAnims:14     CTD:0,2%     pOpt:0,1%
Reading Bathing in Skyrim V?.? ...     ChAnims:14     CTD:0,1%     pOpt:0,0%
Reading Billyy_CreatureBeasts V1.0 ...     ChAnims:389     CTD:2,4%     pOpt:0,6%
Reading Billyy_CreatureConstructs V1.0 ...     ChAnims:155     CTD:1,0%     pOpt:0,2%
Reading Billyy_CreatureFurniture V1.0 ...     ChAnims:56     CTD:0,4%     pOpt:0,1%
Reading Billyy_CreatureHumanoids V1.0 ...     ChAnims:371     CTD:2,3%     pOpt:0,6%
Reading Billyy_CreatureHumanoidsLarge V1.0 ...     ChAnims:295     CTD:1,8%     pOpt:0,4%
Reading Billyy_CreatureInsects V1.0 ...     ChAnims:260     CTD:1,6%     pOpt:0,4%
Reading Billyy_CreatureMisc V1.0 ...     ChAnims:110     CTD:0,7%     pOpt:0,2%
Reading Billyy_Human V1.0 ...     ChAnims:1035     CTD:6,3%     pOpt:1,5%
Reading Billyy_HumanDD V1.0 ...     ChAnims:390     CTD:2,4%     pOpt:0,6%
Reading Billyy_HumanFurniture V1.0 ...     ChAnims:182     CTD:1,1%     pOpt:0,3%
Reading Billyy_HumanFurnitureDD V1.0 ...     ChAnims:30     CTD:0,2%     pOpt:0,0%
Reading Billyy_HumanFurnitureInvis V1.0 ...     ChAnims:292     CTD:1,8%     pOpt:0,4%
Reading Billyy_HumanLesbian V1.0 ...     ChAnims:300     CTD:1,9%     pOpt:0,5%
Reading Billyy_HumanLesbianDD V1.0 ...     ChAnims:120     CTD:0,8%     pOpt:0,2%
Reading Billyy_HumanOrgy V1.0 ...     ChAnims:222     CTD:1,3%     pOpt:0,3%
Reading ButtSlap V20210723 ...     ChAnims:5     CTD:0,1%     pOpt:0,0%
Reading CobaltAnimations V1.0 ...     ChAnims:160     CTD:1,0%     pOpt:0,2%
Reading dcc-display-model-2 V102 ...     ChAnims:76     CTD:0,9%     pOpt:0,6%
Reading dcc-soulgem-oven-000 V300 ...     ChAnims:2     CTD:0,0%     pOpt:0,0%
Reading DD V4.0.0 ...     ChAnims:740(588)     CTD:13,1%     pOpt:1,1%
Reading DD2 V4.0.0 ...     ChAnims:374(374)     CTD:10,8%     pOpt:0,0%
        NOTE: DD2 has at least one AASet definition without any animation files provided
Reading DD3 V4.1.0 ...     ChAnims:119(119)     CTD:2,9%     pOpt:0,0%
Reading DDC V1.2 ...     ChAnims:58     CTD:0,4%     pOpt:0,2%
Reading DDSL V4.0.0 ...     ChAnims:410     CTD:2,8%     pOpt:0,9%
Reading Defeat V5 ...     ChAnims:39     CTD:0,5%     pOpt:0,2%
Reading DF_Spank V1.0 ...     ChAnims:70     CTD:0,4%     pOpt:0,1%
Reading DI_Redone V1.0 ...     ChAnims:12     CTD:0,1%     pOpt:0,0%
Reading EstrusChaurus V4.35 ...     ChAnims:0     CTD:0,0%     pOpt:0,0%
Reading FNISBase V7.6 ...     ChAnims:0     CTD:0,0%     pOpt:0,0%
Reading FNISCreatureVersion V7.6 ...     ChAnims:0     CTD:0,0%     pOpt:0,0%
Reading FNISSpells V5.0.1 ...     ChAnims:94     CTD:0,6%     pOpt:0,0%
        NOTE: FNISSpells uses outdated behavior file (may invalidate CTD Load calculation)
Reading JoyfulFollowers V2.0 ...     ChAnims:34(34)     CTD:1,3%     pOpt:0,0%
Reading LRG_DeviceAnim V1.1 ...     ChAnims:40     CTD:0,3%     pOpt:0,1%
Reading MomoAJ V?.? ...     ChAnims:2     CTD:0,0%     pOpt:0,0%
        NOTE: MomoAJ uses outdated behavior file (may invalidate CTD Load calculation)
Reading MoreNastyCritters V1.0 ...     ChAnims:344     CTD:2,2%     pOpt:0,6%
Reading NibblesAnims_Creature V1.0 ...     ChAnims:132     CTD:0,8%     pOpt:0,2%
Reading NibblesAnims_Creature_Object V1.0 ...     ChAnims:16     CTD:0,1%     pOpt:0,0%
Reading NibblesAnims_Human V1.0 ...     ChAnims:284     CTD:1,7%     pOpt:0,4%
Reading NibblesAnims_Object V1.0 ...     ChAnims:153     CTD:0,9%     pOpt:0,2%
Reading P1FlyingRing V?.? ...     ChAnims:39     CTD:0,2%     pOpt:0,0%
        NOTE: P1FlyingRing uses outdated behavior file (may invalidate CTD Load calculation)
Reading PaExRift V1.0 ...     ChAnims:22     CTD:0,1%     pOpt:0,0%
Reading PaExWind V?.? ...     ChAnims:13     CTD:0,1%     pOpt:0,0%
Reading PamaFurnitureScr V?.? ...     ChAnims:114     CTD:1,0%     pOpt:0,4%
Reading PamaInteractiveBeatup V?.? ...     ChAnims:7     CTD:0,1%     pOpt:0,1%
Reading PaPunishmentPack1 V?.? ...     ChAnims:9     CTD:0,1%     pOpt:0,1%
Reading PrisonAlternative V?.? ...     ChAnims:5     CTD:0,0%     pOpt:0,0%
Reading PsycheAnimation V1.0 ...     ChAnims:315     CTD:2,0%     pOpt:0,5%
Reading PsycheCreature V1.0 ...     ChAnims:130     CTD:0,8%     pOpt:0,2%
Reading RRTheFacility V0.70 ...     ChAnims:15     CTD:0,1%     pOpt:0,0%
Reading RZNEW V1.0 ...     ChAnims:152     CTD:0,9%     pOpt:0,2%
Reading sanguinesDebauchery V?.? ...     ChAnims:107(21)     CTD:1,9%     pOpt:0,6%
Reading SexLab V1.62 ...     ChAnims:1025     CTD:6,5%     pOpt:1,7%
Reading SexLabAroused V?.? ...     ChAnims:5     CTD:0,1%     pOpt:0,0%
Reading SexLabCreature V1.61 ...     ChAnims:178     CTD:1,2%     pOpt:0,3%
Reading SexLabTDFAggressiveProstitution V?.? ...     ChAnims:25     CTD:0,1%     pOpt:0,0%
        NOTE: SexLabTDFAggressiveProstitution uses outdated behavior file (may invalidate CTD Load calculation)
Reading SexLab_Aroused_Creatures V1.0 ...     ChAnims:1     CTD:0,0%     pOpt:0,0%
Reading SH_animFurn V1.0 ...     ChAnims:24     CTD:0,2%     pOpt:0,0%
Reading SkyrimChainBeasts V?.? ...     ChAnims:85(85)     CTD:2,1%     pOpt:0,0%
Reading SL_Survival V4.0.0 ...     ChAnims:19     CTD:0,2%     pOpt:0,1%
Reading SpankThatAss V4.0.0 ...     ChAnims:2     CTD:0,0%     pOpt:0,0%
Reading UDStruggle_Custom_Pair V?.? ...     ChAnims:245     CTD:2,8%     pOpt:1,9%
Reading UDStruggle_Custom_Solo V?.? ...     ChAnims:26     CTD:0,3%     pOpt:0,2%
Reading XPMSE V7.2 ...     ChAnims:164(164)     CTD:2,2%     pOpt:0,0%
Reading ZaZAnimationPack V8.00 ...     ChAnims:1669     CTD:7,9%     pOpt:0,1%
Reading ZaZAnimationPack+ V8.00 ...     ChAnims:42     CTD:0,2%     pOpt:0,0%
Reading zzEstrus V2.30 ...     ChAnims:254(12)     CTD:3,4%     pOpt:0,2%

All Anim Lists scanned. Generating Behavior Files...
 16 GENDER modifications for Animations\male
 45 GENDER modifications for Animations\female
Alternate Animation mods: 9 sets: 62 total groups: 242 added file slots: 1811 alternate files: 1449

Create Creature Behaviors ...
Reading Billyy_CreatureConstructs V1.0 ...
Reading MoreNastyCritters V1.0 ...
Reading Babo Creature V1.0 ...
Reading Anubs Creature V1.0 ...
Reading Billyy_CreatureBeasts V1.0 ...
Reading NibblesAnims_Creature V1.0 ...
Reading PsycheCreature V1.0 ...
Reading SexLabCreature V1.62 ...
Reading AnimationsByLeito_Creatures V1.0 ...
Reading Billyy_CreatureHumanoidsLarge V1.0 ...
Reading Billyy_CreatureFurniture V1.0 ...
Reading Billyy_CreatureInsects V1.0 ...
Reading Billyy_CreatureMisc V1.0 ...
Reading Anubs Creature 2 V1.0 ...
Reading NibblesAnims_Creature_Object V1.0 ...
Reading SH_animFurn V1.0 ...
Reading Billyy_CreatureHumanoids V1.0 ...
Reading SexLab_Aroused_Creatures V1.0 ...

16356 animations for 80 mods successfully included (character)
ChAnims: 16356  CTD:125,5%  pOpt:24,2%  max: 13029  LC: 32843 (max. 26162)

>>Warning: Too many custom animations. Your Skyrim is likely to crash (CTD, crash to desktop)<<
You can increase your animation number DRASTICALLY with these tools:
  Animation Limit Crash Fix (Skyrim SE and LE), SSE Engine Fixes (Skyrim SE only)
  Since FNIS cannot know if such mod is installed, it will still warn you at the original limit.
  But when such tool is used, load calculation can be switched off (FNIS.ini: "LoadCTDCalculation=0")
 5882 animations for 18 mods and 45 creatures successfully included.
 1 Warning(s).

Missing AnimFile mt_jumpfallback.hkx for character, mod MomoAJ
 1 possible consistence issues

6 minutes ago, guyguy69420 said:

Oh yeah, sorry about that. I would have put it in the order you put in your list but I've heard that it's supposed to go/be one of the last things in the load order.

No worries, I did similar stuff while using MO.

Just wanted to make sure.

Alternate starts need to be far down in LO, but not mandatory as last plugin.

You will see that yourself as soon as you understand more about overwrites and LO sequences.

15 minutes ago, guyguy69420 said:

I believe I downloaded it this version, But the file names aren't matching so I think I'll (re?)download the mod and replace it. Billyy's SLAL Animations (2023-5-2) - Animation - LoversLab

The Billy SLAL should be:

2083500320_SLAL_Billyy_Animationsv6.6LE.7z

It also comes with a FOMOD (Installer), hope that's what you also saw.

I think it has an option to also install older Billy animations, maybe that creates duplicates. Try without those (if that was even the case)

Other thing might be an MO issue. Not issue as in bug, but as in "how to use MO correctly"

MO drops freshly created files into the overwrite mod/folder thingy

It's better to make a mod from those overwrite files.

for example FNIS output

arghs, it's a while I used MO

the thing is, files created by mods like FNIS or Bodyslide all end up in Overwrite and will start to collect there, even some you don't want in there.

So it's important to replace the overwrite mod with something mod specific to prevent you loosing the overview and be able to clean that overwrite from old files.

I hope some MO specialist jumps in ?

12 minutes ago, donttouchmethere said:

It's always better to post the whole FNIS output

use a spoiler to post things that have a huge amount of lines

spoiler can be added by using the ?️ icon on the LL text editor

Here my FNIS for example, I also have Billy installed of course, can't leave the Skyrim main menu without it right?

Reveal hidden contents

FNIS Behavior V7.6 XXL   04.06.2023 10:29:11
Skyrim 32bit: 1.9.32.0 - D:\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim\ (Steam)

Skeleton(hkx) female: XPMS2HDT (126 bones)   male: XPMS2HDT (126 bones)
Patch: * xp32's "New Animation for Running with Bow"  
Patch: * xp32's "New Animation for 1H Weapon"  
Patch: * xp32's "Momo Acrobatic Jump"  
Patch: * tktk1's "TK Dodge / Ultimate Combat"  (CTD:0,3%)

Reading 0kal V?.? ...     ChAnims:106(52)     CTD:3,4%     pOpt:0,6%
        NOTE: 0kal has at least one AASet definition without any animation files provided
Reading AnimationsByLeito V1.0 ...     ChAnims:298     CTD:1,8%     pOpt:0,5%
Reading AnimationsByLeito_Aggressive V1.0 ...     ChAnims:145     CTD:0,9%     pOpt:0,2%
Reading AnimationsByLeito_Creatures V1.0 ...     ChAnims:136     CTD:0,8%     pOpt:0,2%
Reading AnimationsByLeito_Furniture V1.0 ...     ChAnims:185     CTD:1,2%     pOpt:0,3%
Reading Anubs Creature V1.0 ...     ChAnims:625     CTD:3,6%     pOpt:0,8%
Reading Anubs Creature 2 V1.0 ...     ChAnims:256     CTD:1,5%     pOpt:0,3%
        NOTE: Anubs Creature 2 has at least one identical -AV defined in both 's' and '+' line
Reading Anubs Human V1.0 ...     ChAnims:1452     CTD:8,4%     pOpt:1,9%
Reading Anubs Invis V1.0 ...     ChAnims:152     CTD:0,9%     pOpt:0,2%
Reading Babo bigguy V1.0 ...     ChAnims:68     CTD:0,4%     pOpt:0,1%
        NOTE: Babo bigguy has at least one identical -AV defined in both 's' and '+' line
Reading Babo Creature V1.0 ...     ChAnims:348     CTD:2,1%     pOpt:0,5%
Reading Babo Human V1.0 ...     ChAnims:494     CTD:3,0%     pOpt:0,7%
Reading Babo Zaz Standalone V1.0 ...     ChAnims:14     CTD:0,2%     pOpt:0,1%
Reading Bathing in Skyrim V?.? ...     ChAnims:14     CTD:0,1%     pOpt:0,0%
Reading Billyy_CreatureBeasts V1.0 ...     ChAnims:389     CTD:2,4%     pOpt:0,6%
Reading Billyy_CreatureConstructs V1.0 ...     ChAnims:155     CTD:1,0%     pOpt:0,2%
Reading Billyy_CreatureFurniture V1.0 ...     ChAnims:56     CTD:0,4%     pOpt:0,1%
Reading Billyy_CreatureHumanoids V1.0 ...     ChAnims:371     CTD:2,3%     pOpt:0,6%
Reading Billyy_CreatureHumanoidsLarge V1.0 ...     ChAnims:295     CTD:1,8%     pOpt:0,4%
Reading Billyy_CreatureInsects V1.0 ...     ChAnims:260     CTD:1,6%     pOpt:0,4%
Reading Billyy_CreatureMisc V1.0 ...     ChAnims:110     CTD:0,7%     pOpt:0,2%
Reading Billyy_Human V1.0 ...     ChAnims:1035     CTD:6,3%     pOpt:1,5%
Reading Billyy_HumanDD V1.0 ...     ChAnims:390     CTD:2,4%     pOpt:0,6%
Reading Billyy_HumanFurniture V1.0 ...     ChAnims:182     CTD:1,1%     pOpt:0,3%
Reading Billyy_HumanFurnitureDD V1.0 ...     ChAnims:30     CTD:0,2%     pOpt:0,0%
Reading Billyy_HumanFurnitureInvis V1.0 ...     ChAnims:292     CTD:1,8%     pOpt:0,4%
Reading Billyy_HumanLesbian V1.0 ...     ChAnims:300     CTD:1,9%     pOpt:0,5%
Reading Billyy_HumanLesbianDD V1.0 ...     ChAnims:120     CTD:0,8%     pOpt:0,2%
Reading Billyy_HumanOrgy V1.0 ...     ChAnims:222     CTD:1,3%     pOpt:0,3%
Reading ButtSlap V20210723 ...     ChAnims:5     CTD:0,1%     pOpt:0,0%
Reading CobaltAnimations V1.0 ...     ChAnims:160     CTD:1,0%     pOpt:0,2%
Reading dcc-display-model-2 V102 ...     ChAnims:76     CTD:0,9%     pOpt:0,6%
Reading dcc-soulgem-oven-000 V300 ...     ChAnims:2     CTD:0,0%     pOpt:0,0%
Reading DD V4.0.0 ...     ChAnims:740(588)     CTD:13,1%     pOpt:1,1%
Reading DD2 V4.0.0 ...     ChAnims:374(374)     CTD:10,8%     pOpt:0,0%
        NOTE: DD2 has at least one AASet definition without any animation files provided
Reading DD3 V4.1.0 ...     ChAnims:119(119)     CTD:2,9%     pOpt:0,0%
Reading DDC V1.2 ...     ChAnims:58     CTD:0,4%     pOpt:0,2%
Reading DDSL V4.0.0 ...     ChAnims:410     CTD:2,8%     pOpt:0,9%
Reading Defeat V5 ...     ChAnims:39     CTD:0,5%     pOpt:0,2%
Reading DF_Spank V1.0 ...     ChAnims:70     CTD:0,4%     pOpt:0,1%
Reading DI_Redone V1.0 ...     ChAnims:12     CTD:0,1%     pOpt:0,0%
Reading EstrusChaurus V4.35 ...     ChAnims:0     CTD:0,0%     pOpt:0,0%
Reading FNISBase V7.6 ...     ChAnims:0     CTD:0,0%     pOpt:0,0%
Reading FNISCreatureVersion V7.6 ...     ChAnims:0     CTD:0,0%     pOpt:0,0%
Reading FNISSpells V5.0.1 ...     ChAnims:94     CTD:0,6%     pOpt:0,0%
        NOTE: FNISSpells uses outdated behavior file (may invalidate CTD Load calculation)
Reading JoyfulFollowers V2.0 ...     ChAnims:34(34)     CTD:1,3%     pOpt:0,0%
Reading LRG_DeviceAnim V1.1 ...     ChAnims:40     CTD:0,3%     pOpt:0,1%
Reading MomoAJ V?.? ...     ChAnims:2     CTD:0,0%     pOpt:0,0%
        NOTE: MomoAJ uses outdated behavior file (may invalidate CTD Load calculation)
Reading MoreNastyCritters V1.0 ...     ChAnims:344     CTD:2,2%     pOpt:0,6%
Reading NibblesAnims_Creature V1.0 ...     ChAnims:132     CTD:0,8%     pOpt:0,2%
Reading NibblesAnims_Creature_Object V1.0 ...     ChAnims:16     CTD:0,1%     pOpt:0,0%
Reading NibblesAnims_Human V1.0 ...     ChAnims:284     CTD:1,7%     pOpt:0,4%
Reading NibblesAnims_Object V1.0 ...     ChAnims:153     CTD:0,9%     pOpt:0,2%
Reading P1FlyingRing V?.? ...     ChAnims:39     CTD:0,2%     pOpt:0,0%
        NOTE: P1FlyingRing uses outdated behavior file (may invalidate CTD Load calculation)
Reading PaExRift V1.0 ...     ChAnims:22     CTD:0,1%     pOpt:0,0%
Reading PaExWind V?.? ...     ChAnims:13     CTD:0,1%     pOpt:0,0%
Reading PamaFurnitureScr V?.? ...     ChAnims:114     CTD:1,0%     pOpt:0,4%
Reading PamaInteractiveBeatup V?.? ...     ChAnims:7     CTD:0,1%     pOpt:0,1%
Reading PaPunishmentPack1 V?.? ...     ChAnims:9     CTD:0,1%     pOpt:0,1%
Reading PrisonAlternative V?.? ...     ChAnims:5     CTD:0,0%     pOpt:0,0%
Reading PsycheAnimation V1.0 ...     ChAnims:315     CTD:2,0%     pOpt:0,5%
Reading PsycheCreature V1.0 ...     ChAnims:130     CTD:0,8%     pOpt:0,2%
Reading RRTheFacility V0.70 ...     ChAnims:15     CTD:0,1%     pOpt:0,0%
Reading RZNEW V1.0 ...     ChAnims:152     CTD:0,9%     pOpt:0,2%
Reading sanguinesDebauchery V?.? ...     ChAnims:107(21)     CTD:1,9%     pOpt:0,6%
Reading SexLab V1.62 ...     ChAnims:1025     CTD:6,5%     pOpt:1,7%
Reading SexLabAroused V?.? ...     ChAnims:5     CTD:0,1%     pOpt:0,0%
Reading SexLabCreature V1.61 ...     ChAnims:178     CTD:1,2%     pOpt:0,3%
Reading SexLabTDFAggressiveProstitution V?.? ...     ChAnims:25     CTD:0,1%     pOpt:0,0%
        NOTE: SexLabTDFAggressiveProstitution uses outdated behavior file (may invalidate CTD Load calculation)
Reading SexLab_Aroused_Creatures V1.0 ...     ChAnims:1     CTD:0,0%     pOpt:0,0%
Reading SH_animFurn V1.0 ...     ChAnims:24     CTD:0,2%     pOpt:0,0%
Reading SkyrimChainBeasts V?.? ...     ChAnims:85(85)     CTD:2,1%     pOpt:0,0%
Reading SL_Survival V4.0.0 ...     ChAnims:19     CTD:0,2%     pOpt:0,1%
Reading SpankThatAss V4.0.0 ...     ChAnims:2     CTD:0,0%     pOpt:0,0%
Reading UDStruggle_Custom_Pair V?.? ...     ChAnims:245     CTD:2,8%     pOpt:1,9%
Reading UDStruggle_Custom_Solo V?.? ...     ChAnims:26     CTD:0,3%     pOpt:0,2%
Reading XPMSE V7.2 ...     ChAnims:164(164)     CTD:2,2%     pOpt:0,0%
Reading ZaZAnimationPack V8.00 ...     ChAnims:1669     CTD:7,9%     pOpt:0,1%
Reading ZaZAnimationPack+ V8.00 ...     ChAnims:42     CTD:0,2%     pOpt:0,0%
Reading zzEstrus V2.30 ...     ChAnims:254(12)     CTD:3,4%     pOpt:0,2%

16 GENDER modifications for Animations\male
 45 GENDER modifications for Animations\female
Alternate Animation mods: 9 sets: 62 total groups: 242 added file slots: 1811 alternate files: 1449

Reading Babo Creature V1.0 ...
Reading Anubs Creature V1.0 ...
Reading NibblesAnims_Creature V1.0 ...
Reading PsycheCreature V1.0 ...
Reading AnimationsByLeito_Creatures V1.0 ...
Reading Anubs Creature 2 V1.0 ...
Reading NibblesAnims_Creature_Object V1.0 ...
Reading SH_animFurn V1.0 ...
Reading SexLab_Aroused_Creatures V1.0 ...

16356 animations for 80 mods successfully included (character)
ChAnims: 16356  CTD:125,5%  pOpt:24,2%  max: 13029  LC: 32843 (max. 26162)

>>Warning: Too many custom animations. Your Skyrim is likely to crash (CTD, crash to desktop)<<
You can increase your animation number DRASTICALLY with these tools:
  Animation Limit Crash Fix (Skyrim SE and LE), SSE Engine Fixes (Skyrim SE only)
  Since FNIS cannot know if such mod is installed, it will still warn you at the original limit.
  But when such tool is used, load calculation can be switched off (FNIS.ini: "LoadCTDCalculation=0")
 5882 animations for 18 mods and 45 creatures successfully included.
 1 Warning(s).

Missing AnimFile mt_jumpfallback.hkx for character, mod MomoAJ
 1 possible consistence issues

Spoiler

FNIS Behavior V7.6 XXL   6/4/2023 1:41:36 AM
Skyrim 32bit: 1.9.32.0 - C:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim\ (Steam)

Skeleton(hkx) female: XPMS2HDT (126 bones)   male: XPMS2HDT (126 bones)

Reading Billyy_CreatureBeasts V1.0 ...     ChAnims:391     CTD:2.4%     pOpt:0.6%
Reading Billyy_CreatureConstructs V1.0 ...     ChAnims:155     CTD:1.0%     pOpt:0.2%
Reading Billyy_CreatureFurniture V1.0 ...     ChAnims:56     CTD:0.4%     pOpt:0.1%
Reading Billyy_CreatureHumanoids V1.0 ...     ChAnims:371     CTD:2.3%     pOpt:0.6%
Reading Billyy_CreatureHumanoidsLarge V1.0 ...     ChAnims:295     CTD:1.8%     pOpt:0.4%
Reading Billyy_CreatureInsects V1.0 ...     ChAnims:260     CTD:1.6%     pOpt:0.4%
Reading Billyy_CreatureMisc V1.0 ...     ChAnims:110     CTD:0.7%     pOpt:0.2%
Reading Billyy_Human V1.0 ...     ChAnims:1035     CTD:6.3%     pOpt:1.5%
Reading Billyy_HumanFurniture V1.0 ...     ChAnims:182     CTD:1.1%     pOpt:0.3%
Reading Billyy_HumanLesbian V1.0 ...     ChAnims:300     CTD:1.9%     pOpt:0.5%
Reading Billyy_HumanOrgy V1.0 ...     ChAnims:222     CTD:1.3%     pOpt:0.3%
Reading Defeat V5 ...     ChAnims:39     CTD:0.5%     pOpt:0.2%
Reading FNISBase V7.6 ...     ChAnims:0     CTD:0.0%     pOpt:0.0%
Reading FNISCreatureVersion V7.6 ...     ChAnims:0     CTD:0.0%     pOpt:0.0%
Reading MoreNastyCritters V1.0 ...     ChAnims:344     CTD:2.2%     pOpt:0.6%
Reading SexLab V1.62 ...     ChAnims:1025     CTD:6.5%     pOpt:1.7%
Reading SexLabAroused V?.? ...     ChAnims:5     CTD:0.1%     pOpt:0.0%
Reading SexLabCreature V1.61 ...     ChAnims:178     CTD:1.2%     pOpt:0.3%
Reading Toys V2.62 ...     ChAnims:494(226)     CTD:6.5%     pOpt:0.4%
Reading XPMSE V7.2 ...     ChAnims:164(164)     CTD:2.2%     pOpt:0.0%
Reading ZaZAnimationPack V8.00 ...     ChAnims:1669     CTD:7.9%     pOpt:0.1%
Reading ZaZAnimationPack+ V8.00 ...     ChAnims:42     CTD:0.2%     pOpt:0.0%

No GENDER directory male
No GENDER directory female
Alternate Animation mods: 2 sets: 30 total groups: 66 added file slots: 452 alternate files: 390

7337 animations for 22 mods successfully included (character)
ChAnims: 7337  CTD:49.1%  pOpt:8.4%  max: 14931  LC: 12856 (max. 26162)

3644 animations for 9 mods and 45 creatures successfully included.

FNIS Behavior V7.6 XXL   6/4/2023 1:41:36 AM
Skyrim 32bit: 1.9.32.0 - C:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim\ (Steam)

Skeleton(hkx) female: XPMS2HDT (126 bones)   male: XPMS2HDT (126 bones)

Reading Billyy_CreatureBeasts V1.0 ...     ChAnims:391     CTD:2.4%     pOpt:0.6%
Reading Billyy_CreatureConstructs V1.0 ...     ChAnims:155     CTD:1.0%     pOpt:0.2%
Reading Billyy_CreatureFurniture V1.0 ...     ChAnims:56     CTD:0.4%     pOpt:0.1%
Reading Billyy_CreatureHumanoids V1.0 ...     ChAnims:371     CTD:2.3%     pOpt:0.6%
Reading Billyy_CreatureHumanoidsLarge V1.0 ...     ChAnims:295     CTD:1.8%     pOpt:0.4%
Reading Billyy_CreatureInsects V1.0 ...     ChAnims:260     CTD:1.6%     pOpt:0.4%
Reading Billyy_CreatureMisc V1.0 ...     ChAnims:110     CTD:0.7%     pOpt:0.2%
Reading Billyy_Human V1.0 ...     ChAnims:1035     CTD:6.3%     pOpt:1.5%
Reading Billyy_HumanFurniture V1.0 ...     ChAnims:182     CTD:1.1%     pOpt:0.3%
Reading Billyy_HumanLesbian V1.0 ...     ChAnims:300     CTD:1.9%     pOpt:0.5%
Reading Billyy_HumanOrgy V1.0 ...     ChAnims:222     CTD:1.3%     pOpt:0.3%
Reading Defeat V5 ...     ChAnims:39     CTD:0.5%     pOpt:0.2%
Reading FNISBase V7.6 ...     ChAnims:0     CTD:0.0%     pOpt:0.0%
Reading FNISCreatureVersion V7.6 ...     ChAnims:0     CTD:0.0%     pOpt:0.0%
Reading MoreNastyCritters V1.0 ...     ChAnims:344     CTD:2.2%     pOpt:0.6%
Reading SexLab V1.62 ...     ChAnims:1025     CTD:6.5%     pOpt:1.7%
Reading SexLabAroused V?.? ...     ChAnims:5     CTD:0.1%     pOpt:0.0%
Reading SexLabCreature V1.61 ...     ChAnims:178     CTD:1.2%     pOpt:0.3%
Reading Toys V2.62 ...     ChAnims:494(226)     CTD:6.5%     pOpt:0.4%
Reading XPMSE V7.2 ...     ChAnims:164(164)     CTD:2.2%     pOpt:0.0%
Reading ZaZAnimationPack V8.00 ...     ChAnims:1669     CTD:7.9%     pOpt:0.1%
Reading ZaZAnimationPack+ V8.00 ...     ChAnims:42     CTD:0.2%     pOpt:0.0%

No GENDER directory male
No GENDER directory female
Alternate Animation mods: 2 sets: 30 total groups: 66 added file slots: 452 alternate files: 390

7337 animations for 22 mods successfully included (character)
ChAnims: 7337  CTD:49.1%  pOpt:8.4%  max: 14931  LC: 12856 (max. 26162)

3644 animations for 9 mods and 45 creatures successfully included.

eading Billyy_CreatureBeasts V1.0 .

That's an odd copy paste.

You know you can mark the whole text in one go?

The window will scroll down while you mark the text if your mouse cursor touches the last line of the window.

Same for text marking with keys.

Or just accidentally pasted 2 times?

Okay, I need to try the newest version. Seems it's more like a SL alternative than the BDSM framework I remember

Spoiler

FNIS reports Duplicates in Consistence Check

Updated: Sep 11, 2022

It's Fine.

Depending on what you've installed, duplicates may be reported between:

• Some Toys mods, and some SLAL Animation Packs

• Some Toys mods, and Sexlab or Zaz Animation Pack

This is normal and fine.

FNIS is not registering them twice, wasting space, or doing anything bad. Toys&Love is not registering them twice either. Nor is Sexlab.

Why the dups though? There are a few cases:

1. The Toys Starter LovePack has many of the same animations that are in Billyy's pack. The starter pack is a convenience for people starting out. You don't need both, but there is no harm in installing both.

2. Toys&Love & Toy Story install "minimum requirement" animations that are also found elsewhere. This is so Spontaneous Orgasm in Toys, and Quests in Toy Story don't break, when the other sources are not installed.

3. SLaVE installs animations also found in Sexlab. This is so it can work if you don't install Sexlab.

4. Dark Desires Club installs animations also found in Zaz Animation Pack. This is so it can work if you don't install ZAP

Although I'm not a fan of duplicates, it seems to be fine in this case.

At least that way you know what is missing from Billy in the toys pack right? xD

27 minutes ago, donttouchmethere said:

I hope some MO specialist jumps in ?

Rule #1: Keep your overwrite folder clean

Rule #2: whenever something is put in there: Immediatly, have a look

• either create a new "mod" from it (rightclick) -> FNIS or Bodyslide output are a primary candidate for such
  • or move it where it belongs. -> which prerequires that you know what it is and wher it belongs to

E.g.

Whenever I run FNIS, I create a new FNIS "mod" from it's output, place it at the bottom of my left pane and name it "FNIS Output <insert date her> <insert time here>"

There are ways to configure tools like FNIS to automate that step away from you, but that's the simple manual solution.