CBBE SMP (3BBBL) Female Body For Skyrim Legacy Edition

I also tested the new version with different xml-files and the results are of course all very much different.

Here are the standard presets...you change only the default file and then you can drive the body with different presets....

SKSE - plugins -hdtskinnedmeshphysics-,,,(...), defaultBBPs.xml

hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs.7z

Edited by t.ara
On 6/3/2023 at 6:59 AM, t.ara said:

Hi, if you have the body CHOOSEN by the OUTFIT/BODY-SLOT on top of the big bodyslide-window, then you are correct with this so far. If you have safed your files, you can easily go back if suddenly you get afraid or if suddenly this is making uncomfortable. 3BBB is mostly not easy to become installed-I tried my best to make this EAY as is and with only the necessary data/files. In outfit-studio you can then also choose the CBBE 3BBBL body and then try to convert clothing from oldrim to this body....but this you need to learn by using Bodyslide, please. The workflow is always the same:

You import the cloth you want, delete all it´s sliders, then you load the reference body, copy the bone weights or selected bone weights (converting SMP stuff is little HARDER I have to mention)...same for skirt-boned assets....and then you deselect and then SELECT ALL the sliders of this new body and COMFIRM ALL sliders, then. Extremal shapes need to get some afterwork, smoothing the mesh and so on. It´s also possible to imitate an uniboob-function by handling the breastweighting in a specific way (if done twice or three times, it is always the same, then)-uniboob also needs to edit the spine2 bone-painting as well...and then it´s mostly fine, then.

Hope this helps a little.

Having the exact same issue, and no, this doesn't help at all.  I have no idea what you're trying to convey here either other than "toggle off all the sliders and toggle them back on".

Ooh wonderful! There was a no-vagina trans/shemale/futa body made for Special Edition that I could never use because I'm on Legendary edition, so this being made is a good sign. Thank you very much!

i am very disapointed that smp is not working in my game.   butt nothing at all, boobs move left right öeft etc without any rest, even if standing still, no movement up and down, even when jumping. raise gravity to 100 doesnt change anything.  is there any requirement for smp ?

On 7/26/2023 at 2:19 AM, ChandraArgentis said:

Having the exact same issue, and no, this doesn't help at all.  I have no idea what you're trying to convey here either other than "toggle off all the sliders and toggle them back on".

That description is for creating new cloth assets.

If you have problems with SMP, you can use my setup, which I offered together with my hair-mod. That´s a far-eastern version of smp.

8 hours ago, shiagwen said:

i am very disapointed that smp is not working in my game.   butt nothing at all, boobs move left right öeft etc without any rest, even if standing still, no movement up and down, even when jumping. raise gravity to 100 doesnt change anything.  is there any requirement for smp ?

You maybe need to care for a well organized smp-setup on the system. I always suggested to use my "yundao hair-mod smp-content", which should be a well working setup for an smp for SLE. But it uses the far eastern-conversion and so lot of stuff need the change inside of it´s driver-files to become working. Exchanging a "." with a "," inside of the xml-files is not really a difficult aspect, so far and I think, it´s the users choice, which route to go.

I also tested other smp-versions in the past and the most of those did not work or came with nonsence for some assets or those have not been stabil enough. Other creations , specially on NEXUS simply do not work basically and are not "made" to work for my setup, idk.

SMP is also no serious technique (normally it is fine), means it is NOT ROCK SOLID during any sort of game-situations and depending on some asset´s settings, it may occure lot of nonsence ingame.

If I would have troubles like you described, it´s time to INSTALL such sort of mods MANUALLY and not let a mod-manager do that. SMP has not too much files as a content and definitivly is the SKSE-folder no secret part of the game, which is access-denied or forbidden to become touched or changed manually?!?!!!...

That content of that SKSE folder is mostly responsible for a well working game, which needs your full attention!!!

On 7/26/2023 at 9:31 AM, Yuni said:

Ooh wonderful! There was a no-vagina trans/shemale/futa body made for Special Edition that I could never use because I'm on Legendary edition, so this being made is a good sign. Thank you very much!

I did not see a reason to add invisible detailed mesh-parts inside of a body. I definitivly wanted not to make it too complex, specially the way, how the body-mods are mostly offered by using those complex installations. And if that vaginal-part  needs to get a dedicated new texture-file or any sort of improvisation for that, I mostly see those bad looking results-is simply not the route I wanted to go, herewith.

A collision-sensitive entrance is applied - but not for the backside-entrance. Is not a technical challenge or question, is to me a step into too much details on only a female body.

It would instead be a nice idea, to spend this attention instead to  the male´s - body´s sensitive holes: for fially getting a more realistic CBT-torture-experience inside of our sex-game. This needs some updates of SOS-and new assets on top of that (stretchable-penis-hole)....(which never will come).

While zap offered some assets for SOS in the past, I again dropped that because it is a task for the SOS-creator, same for new assets, sticking to it. SOS is simply a really old mod, there´s better stuff instead.

Yeah! -LOL:_)

13 hours ago, shiagwen said:

The mod of mine is not guilty - SMP is simply the smoother alternative to the older HDT-PE body-physics. But playing this one after the old ones, you simply feel the higher quality and smoother behavior of the surface and of the physic-movement. And you get 1000000 new parameters to create a dream-body of yours, far behind all other existing stuff, which basically is concentrated mostly on detailed genitals and sometimes with some more sliders for breasts. This one got smoothed surfaces for all it´s new lsiders, which has a positive effect for morphing clothing in a more easy way with less clipping. (Little advertisment of my work seems to be fine, here:-)))

34 minutes ago, t.ara said:

The mod of mine is not guilty - SMP is simply the smoother alternative to the older HDT-PE body-physics. But playing this one after the old ones, you simply feel the higher quality and smoother behavior of the surface and of the physic-movement. And you get 1000000 new parameters to create a dream-body of yours, far behind all other existing stuff, which basically is concentrated mostly on detailed genitals and sometimes with some more sliders for breasts. This one got smoothed surfaces for all it´s new lsiders, which has a positive effect for morphing clothing in a more easy way with less clipping. (Little advertisment of my work seems to be fine, here:-)))

then tell me why does the smp not work in my game ?

You can only try my puzzled stuff if you want-this goes into the skse folder-it´s not sorted out-but if your game doesn ´t work with this, you have a problem elsewhere...keep in mind this needs conversations for all additional clothing assets/assets, which use SMP.

HDT-PE is also inside....

Plugins.7z

27 minutes ago, shiagwen said:

then tell me why does the smp not work in my game ?

You seem to be a long time skyrimer and I believe you have more knowledge about modding the game at all.

You should maybe concentrate now onto the physics and let other stuff aside, maybe switched off until it is WORKING.

ENB setting?...alright?

You can also switch ENB off and have the physics work...but in that case you will get troubles with HIGH Quality meshes because of some puffer issures: CTD.

The game makes the SMOOTHEST high-frame-rate pics without any ENB, this is a reality. I´ll check out an optimized sett without ENB, soon.

But that is not hindering to run HDT-PE and SMP.

Maybe other script-mods harm your SMP-functionality.

i tried enb years ago and didnt found any one working without heavy errors.  no enb.

i really would like to have this smp working and you are one of those modders who cares for the details to work.

maybe i have to go the hard way, deinstalling everything except requirements.

btw tara, why dont you play SE ?  ( i dont either, mostly because i doubt to get all my mods in SE plus my selfmade NPC overhaul mod do all again, naaah !

On 7/30/2023 at 10:48 AM, shiagwen said:

i tried enb years ago and didnt found any one working without heavy errors.  no enb.

i really would like to have this smp working and you are one of those modders who cares for the details to work.

maybe i have to go the hard way, deinstalling everything except requirements.

btw tara, why dont you play SE ?  ( i dont either, mostly because i doubt to get all my mods in SE plus my selfmade NPC overhaul mod do all again, naaah !

The ENB stuff is quite an endless search for the correct one and a BEST one for the own interests...maybe also depending on a suiting hardware.

I can sahe my actual stuff as soon I find it´s perfect...I still use a progressive ENB made on a last verson now by using an older ENB version. It  is again a mix and a checking out by switching different parameters OFF durning the days of creations to get the zap finally ready.

The SMP maybe is hinderd by another mod of your setup-you need not to worry-it is NOT a difficult thing to make an SMP-physic work seriously FINE. Specially on SLE it is easy.

I shared my files of the SMP here I am sure about that-please look little higher, download it and install it manually...if that is not working, you need to look for some strange other stuff maybe resistant inside of the physic´s folder of SMP.

I think I am quite on the best ENB setting, which is possible for SKYRIM LE and as soon I think it is working without any further errors, I can share that, too. It all is depending on each other-the ENB, the memory-patch, the version of enb....I have tested everything with each other to get a most stabil and solid game. My SLE is more better working than the SSE game.

The ENB seems to be way more better, the racemenu is more faster, even with 4K of cloth and SMP inside working, all the 260 sliders run quite fast without delay....hair which is SMP is being dropped because of crash-tendencies if loaded by HAIR-selection during race-menu use at the moment (I created a different character, some weeks ago....)...

I also will create HAIR for skyrim, later-I did not know HOW EASY THAT is...wonderful results for just some very easy WORKFLOW. I also found very detailed hair by using daz-studio, but that is TOO much detailed and HEAVY for skyrim-PITY!!! The DAZ 9 body and it´s skin is looking like having real pictures of humans. It´s absolutly crazy. Maybe I also create a new skin for SKYRIM-all this AFTER ZAP, then.

I sometimes START SSE, I check out the creations of mine then and I also try to optimize the SSE ENB, which has no weather-model actually. It´s a simple editable enb to get little faster some positive results.  But I often stuck in some troubles with ENB settings and the game is not making me happy with it´s results at the moment. Some stuff looks perfect (nature and also interieur scenery, but the body´s skin is mostly BAD, ugly and simply baby-face-or whatever...my character is stranger, it has bad shadows on skin and I feel I suddenly shut down the SSE again-sometimes I also get CTD. I guess the setting for SKYRIM SE here is not made well enough. I am thinking about the nvidia settings.

I maybe can make a guide for a MINIMAL SKYRIM LE installation which will lead users to a stabil gameplay and spend my settings with all the necessary files-idk.

22 hours ago, t.ara said:

The ENB stuff is quite an endless search for the correct one and a BEST one for the own interests...maybe also depending on a suiting hardware.

I can sahe my actual stuff as soon I find it´s perfect...I still use a progressive ENB made on a last verson now by using an older ENB version. It  is again a mix and a checking out by switching different parameters OFF durning the days of creations to get the zap finally ready.

The SMP maybe is hinderd by another mod of your setup-you need not to worry-it is NOT a difficult thing to make an SMP-physic work seriously FINE. Specially on SLE it is easy.

I shared my files of the SMP here I am sure about that-please look little higher, download it and install it manually...if that is not working, you need to look for some strange other stuff maybe resistant inside of the physic´s folder of SMP.

I think I am quite on the best ENB setting, which is possible for SKYRIM LE and as soon I think it is working without any further errors, I can share that, too. It all is depending on each other-the ENB, the memory-patch, the version of enb....I have tested everything with each other to get a most stabil and solid game. My SLE is more better working than the SSE game.

The ENB seems to be way more better, the racemenu is more faster, even with 4K of cloth and SMP inside working, all the 260 sliders run quite fast without delay....hair which is SMP is being dropped because of crash-tendencies if loaded by HAIR-selection during race-menu use at the moment (I created a different character, some weeks ago....)...

I also will create HAIR for skyrim, later-I did not know HOW EASY THAT is...wonderful results for just some very easy WORKFLOW. I also found very detailed hair by using daz-studio, but that is TOO much detailed and HEAVY for skyrim-PITY!!! The DAZ 9 body and it´s skin is looking like having real pictures of humans. It´s absolutly crazy. Maybe I also create a new skin for SKYRIM-all this AFTER ZAP, then.

I sometimes START SSE, I check out the creations of mine then and I also try to optimize the SSE ENB, which has no weather-model actually. It´s a simple editable enb to get little faster some positive results.  But I often stuck in some troubles with ENB settings and the game is not making me happy with it´s results at the moment. Some stuff looks perfect (nature and also interieur scenery, but the body´s skin is mostly BAD, ugly and simply baby-face-or whatever...my character is stranger, it has bad shadows on skin and I feel I suddenly shut down the SSE again-sometimes I also get CTD. I guess the setting for SKYRIM SE here is not made well enough. I am thinking about the nvidia settings.

I maybe can make a guide for a MINIMAL SKYRIM LE installation which will lead users to a stabil gameplay and spend my settings with all the necessary files-idk.

do i need any pther smp mod to make your smp work ? something like fnis or a general smp body file , like the cbbe-hdt ?

On 8/6/2023 at 3:42 PM, shiagwen said:

do i need any pther smp mod to make your smp work ? something like fnis or a general smp body file , like the cbbe-hdt ?

no-this is a simple thing and comes without "tricks"-the body works like based on the download files...you use the xp32 skeleton of groovtama-maybe latest version, the skse and then you should be fine...

9 hours ago, t.ara said:

no-this is a simple thing and comes without "tricks"-the body works like based on the download files...you use the xp32 skeleton of groovtama-maybe latest version, the skse and then you should be fine...

ok, then i dont know why the breast are always moving right-left.right without break and never up and down.

8 hours ago, shiagwen said:

ok, then i dont know why the breast are always moving right-left.right without break and never up and down.

in the default file the target file is my tara-file set to be linked-you can try another of the files by changing the target file´s name to another one...maybe the "small" one.

And you can check if inside of your enb is a frquency limit set to 60 Hz , active and if this is also mentioned inside of the smp-setting-file...it´s also inside of that smp-folder and easily edit-able...you can experiment this things...

And you maybe can check out the main-nvidia settings of your skyrim game-if not mentioned inside the nvidia-setup, you can add the game and manually check skyrim´s parameters and edit those also manually: syrim needs the vertical frequency-lock to get a smooth and optimal picture....this can be done also for best MANUALLY and not let nvidia do that automatically...i do not and never let nvidia´s wizzard-software let to set up the games of my computer do an automatical setting....and if all that is not working, I need to tell here that I have no further idea how you can solve that problem-I am very much sad for you if this all is not alowing you to play finally this game with the smp-physics-on sle it is really a well working mod-not always perfect-but never there happen hard issures or ongoing problems with that little mod.

again for @shiagwen:

if no others get this described problems, i only can imagine, your problem seems to be quite only available onto your system...this seems to me very strange...or you do await a different result of the physic´s-behavior-but I doubt that what you have on your system is also a problem, which has appeared to somebody else...and this seems to me you have a setup-issure somehow...at least maybe not a software issure ???

If the character is still standing, the parts of the body are quiet moving only with the idle-if you use stairs and run or walk, the moving of the breast is very smooth and following well to the natural behavior-of course more overdriven, compared with the reality, but MUCH more better, compared with all the hdt-pe-setups what we ever made.

Edited by t.ara