CBBE SMP (3BBBL) Female Body For Skyrim Legacy Edition

CBBE SMP (3BBBL) Female Body For Skyrim Legacy Edition

View File

Hi,

this is finally my new body made for SKYRIM LE which shall replace the original Caliente CBBE HDT Body of SKYRIM LE to allow to get a more better compatibility with ZAP and other BDSM-related mods. The body is using the same physics, like known from the SMP-3boners for Skyrim SSE but here now coming for SKYRIM LE in focus.

Why? - Because I wanted always to use SMP 3/4-boner-female bodies inside of SKYRIM LE.

PLEASE READ THIS GUIDE CAREFULLY BEFORE YOU INSTALL THIS BODY BY USING A MOD-MANAGER, SOME FEW FILES WILL OTHERWISE BECOME OVERRIDDEN, IF NOT RENAMED/SAFED BEFORE AN INSTALLATION OF THIS FILE !!!

What is inside?

-It´s a mod which is adding a new body to your Bodyslide-Setup and ONLY three files will become overriden if being installed by a mod-manager:

1. The CBBE.XML inside of the SliderCategory Folder Of Bodyslide (rename that before an installation for a first test!)

2+3. The TWO script-files for RACEMENU for the MORPH-shaping under RACEMENU in the game: RaceMenuMorphsCBBE.pex and it´s source file RaceMenuMorphsCBBE.psc

This small pack comes also with the SSE-SMP-Version of Caliente with trimmed new SMP-files. The trimmed stuff is renamed, so that an existing SMP-Body inside of Skyrim SE should not become overridden by my changes, the mod should only add some additional files, then. Important: make COPIES of your folders under SKSE and then install this mod !!!! All files are created with the latest and best working SMP, I could test inside of Skyrim LE-it has the far-eastern terminology by using "," instead of "." between the numbers (which has been always more logical for me, please excuse me!).

IF you do not like to replace this/your existing versions of SMP, you have to use the xml-files inside of the hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs - folder by changing all the content with an "," - to - "." -text - replacer for getting the SMP to become WORKING ingame.

The body is shape-congruent with the old HDT body/UUNP/CBBE but offers a HQ smooth mesh with detailed sex-part, so that there´s NO NEED to care about lot of templates/unboob or other different additional stuff which we all know from different slim-body-versions.

IF you like to PLAY the slim body-shape-version, you can choose the WHOLE body by pushing it´s dedicated slider and then use other sliders as usually as an overlay and additional morphs.

I created endless new sliders (250+) for having endless new fun and game-joyment inside of Bodyslide and Racemenu.

Until now, there´s NO vanilla clothing available. If one likes to start with such a job, please write it down into the thread of this mod.

Beside this BODY, HDT-PE is normally usable and both techniques do not harm each other. As long you did not replace the first vanilla cloth with this body, your female NPCS will staying to walk around with the existing HDT-PE-equipment.

I tested the body since a lot of month now and I found it is working very well and nicely. So I think it´s not bad to finally share it with you and I hope you will enjoy it!

THIS body can also become "converted" VERY, VERY fast, to run inside of SSE, which is pretty much an amazing and easy way to go. In this case you have also all  cloth/assets directly compatible by only using the cloth-converting to SSE within some few minutes of copy-work within a converter tool for SSE/SLE.

IMPORTANT!

Before you create NEW clothing for this BODY !!!

Before you use the CONFIRM SLIDERS-FUNCTION inside of Bodyslide, make sure that ALL sliders are MARKED. Simply deselect and then SELECT again all sliders to be sure about that all sliders are really ACTIVE. If you deny this hint, you may get new clothing which has not all sliders completely for all morphs available. I guess this is a BODYSLIDE-bug caused by the huge amount of sliders, which come with this mod, itself.

(after lot of fighting with other body-shapes and after converting hours-by-hours I dropped other body-creations and replaced those with this one: ZAP 10 will take this body as it´s reference, check it out and enjoy!)

Requirements:

• Skyrim LE
  • CBBE Skin/CBBE
  • XPMSE skeleton
  • Racemenu
  • Bodyslide (latest/later versions)
  • HDT SMP (is inside)
  • SKSE 32 (last or later version recommended)

Physics support for:

• Breasts
  • Butt
  • Thighs
  • Arms

Collision support for:

• Breasts
  • Butt
  • Hands
  • Feet
  • Ground
  • Head
  • Genitals

About the body and slider-features:

-CBBE-HDT-topology HQ-optimized with more detailed genital-area, carefully smoothed mesh

-gap-free areas between neck, hands and feet by using convex and texture-mirrored, seamlessly added cylinders at the wrist-, neck-, and leg- ends

-new hands with longer nails, smoothed HQ, new feet with more accurate nails and with some detailed directional toe-corrections as well

-weightpaint-optimizations specially at the breast area for nipples, areola and the global part against "areola-drifting"

-optimized navel, breast-nipple-butt-leg-knee-topology

-250+ sliders for endless new female body shape-fun inside of skyrim, about 20 unified body-shapes available

-upper and lower sliders for mixing different new shapes with only two sliders in use

-leg-and feet-rotation-sliders, knee-z-rotation-slider

-horiz. and vert. stretch sliders for breasts and butt

-x- and y- stretching for the whole body and for only the upper body

-ultimate leg-detail sliders for thigs and shin

-ultimate slider variations for all sort of different breasts, from natural style up to "fake-tits"

-7B support

-apart-sliders for legs and breasts, sag-types and more

-100% BS and RM support as reference "CBBE 3BBBL SMP" - body

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    06/02/2023
  • Category
  • Requires
    SKYRIM, Bodyslide, Racemenu, CBBE SKIN
  • Special Edition Compatible
    No

SSE-compatible if SSE is staying to use it´s FAST SMP-physics and it´s suiting parts of this xml-files for this mod:

You have ported the meshes to work inside of SSE AND (IMPORTANT!) you use FAST SMP with SSE together and add the smp-files of this mod additionally, manually.

I´ll also ADD a DEDICATED SSE Version, if wanted. This version is CUT to work inside of SKYRIM LE. (Oldrim)

So PLEASE EXCUSE that I have (un-)MARKED "SSE-Compatible"-it´s compatible after some few changes, mentioned higher.

Edited by t.ara

This one does not have a vagina ?

(Culprit of not reading all what you wrote in details, but this what you meant by "trimmed stuff" so only CBBE replacer with SMP physics [Belly / Breast] right ?)

So in summary purpose of this mod to allow more advanced slider compatibility options for body slide and clothing mods right? and not to use it as the main body in sexlab acts?

No Internal Vagina.PNG

Edited by lala005614

"Trimmed stuff" is related to the smp-driving-file. If you do not understand the guide, you should NOT install this blindly without protecting your existing setup.

As you can see this mesh has no inner vagina/anus, that´s correct and I decided that specially. No hole in the mesh and no seperate extra mesh with a not suiting texture at all.

So far I did not see a male´s body spending same holes as you request for female bodies, I do think this way of my construction is pretty much fine, also for sexLab-use.

I mentioned that this body has the "traditional" functions of body physics of a 3B, and it offers an ideal and not overstyled collision-function, too.

For sexLab it can be used in any case and as long you do not sit directly onto the penis-top or other penetrating objects while pressing and entering the vagina or anus by using the nearfield-cam during a sex-scene likewise a stethoskope or rekthoskope is doing while entering the grooves, you´ll be fine with this body: means you´ll not be able to find out that inner parts will be missing during a standard sex-scene!

I could have added those parts easily and much more better, compared with other existing bodies, but I did and do not see any sort of need. I´m very sorry that I have disappointed you with those missing gynologic features.

If you are specially missing those parts you have to stay with the existing other puzzled possibilities. I mentioned, that this body has the typical basic smp-collisions to offer.

And I mentioned that this body is been made to work in first line for ZAP/DD and it allows a very flexible way to also be used inside of SSE with same functionality and with the comfort not to spend a longer time in front of Bodyslide by wasting time for conversion-work: what you will have been made inside of SLE, you will also get inside of SSE without any further problems. The morph-meshes /slider-morphs are all smoothed and allow the best cloth-stretch-support, what BS is technically able to offer.

Yeah! This lines here are first aid.

Edited by t.ara

I ran it on  SSE (converting with NIF optimizer, not sure if that's needed but it did removed the colors from vertex). Then I adjusted the xml. It works... The body has a nice amount of sliders for different body parts (Especially breasts) Although I can't open the body in Outfit Studio to modify the bone weights to my liking. 

This reminds me when I used to play on LE and the HDT-SMP physics had micro-stutterers (Vagina moving on its own for no particular reason, Boobs shaking unnaturally).  It must be the virtual body parts. That stuff is no longer an issue on SSE on SMP or CBPC (I personally use SMP with some body parts  controlled by CBPC). I still can't comprehend why people play on LE. For me was a free upgrade and by 2019 I just switched once enough mods made its way on to it.

Anyway, nice body. Hopefully the SSE version gets even more refined. I run different bodies in my game from the PC on Unique (Custom 3BB), Non Unique NPCs (3BB), Unique NPCs (BHUNP), Elders (CBBE). and certain followers with COCO. It's always nice to have different options. It would be nice to add this one to the mix.

34 minutes ago, OlgaHUmi said:

кто нибудь может поделиться сетками и текстурами этого тела - хочу попробовать на какой нибудь отдельной расе ?...

Hi, the texture you can download as FAIR SKIN COMPLEXION for SLE/SSE....

The single mesh I can offer here if wanted.

1 is SSE Body

2 is SLE Body

3+4 = SLE Hands And Feet

5+6 0 SSE Hands And Feet

CBBE Body SMP (3BBBL).nif CBBE Body SMP (3BBBL).nif CBBE FeetL.nif CBBE HandsL.nif CBBE FeetL.nif CBBE HandsL.nif

5 hours ago, B3juc0 said:

I ran it on  SSE (converting with NIF optimizer, not sure if that's needed but it did removed the colors from vertex). Then I adjusted the xml. It works... The body has a nice amount of sliders for different body parts (Especially breasts) Although I can't open the body in Outfit Studio to modify the bone weights to my liking. 

This reminds me when I used to play on LE and the HDT-SMP physics had micro-stutterers (Vagina moving on its own for no particular reason, Boobs shaking unnaturally).  It must be the virtual body parts. That stuff is no longer an issue on SSE on SMP or CBPC (I personally use SMP with some body parts  controlled by CBPC). I still can't comprehend why people play on LE. For me was a free upgrade and by 2019 I just switched once enough mods made its way on to it.

Anyway, nice body. Hopefully the SSE version gets even more refined. I run different bodies in my game from the PC on Unique (Custom 3BB), Non Unique NPCs (3BB), Unique NPCs (BHUNP), Elders (CBBE). and certain followers with COCO. It's always nice to have different options. It would be nice to add this one to the mix.

SSE is only working with some changes (scripts, script-location and conversion of the files to their suiting game version)

If installed correctly, you should be able to also get this body as a reference-body inside of OUTFIT-STUDIO for new creations of cloth and so on....

53 minutes ago, OlgaHUmi said:

ммм эээ ... у меня LE и там сетки nif 0 и nif 1 но все равно спасибо - попробую что нибудь сделать

?

You use Bodysile with my body, as reference, use the sliders you like and then you press the middle button of bodyslide "BUILD": This will write the xx_1.nif and xx_0.nif into meshes, actor, character, characterasset, where these files then are picked up for the game and your wanted WORKFLOW.

15 minutes ago, The new guy1 said:

Sorry for bother, is this normal or i am doing something wrong? I previusly have Cosio with fair skin, but i want to try your body

image.png.668a679b728c5404ffa75a652c03eebb.png

Hi, if you have the body CHOOSEN by the OUTFIT/BODY-SLOT on top of the big bodyslide-window, then you are correct with this so far. If you have safed your files, you can easily go back if suddenly you get afraid or if suddenly this is making uncomfortable. 3BBB is mostly not easy to become installed-I tried my best to make this EAY as is and with only the necessary data/files. In outfit-studio you can then also choose the CBBE 3BBBL body and then try to convert clothing from oldrim to this body....but this you need to learn by using Bodyslide, please. The workflow is always the same:

You import the cloth you want, delete all it´s sliders, then you load the reference body, copy the bone weights or selected bone weights (converting SMP stuff is little HARDER I have to mention)...same for skirt-boned assets....and then you deselect and then SELECT ALL the sliders of this new body and COMFIRM ALL sliders, then. Extremal shapes need to get some afterwork, smoothing the mesh and so on. It´s also possible to imitate an uniboob-function by handling the breastweighting in a specific way (if done twice or three times, it is always the same, then)-uniboob also needs to edit the spine2 bone-painting as well...and then it´s mostly fine, then.

Hope this helps a little.

I´d like to see somebody converting the MINIDRESS mod for OLDRIM. Those can be working with also the SSE-texture-sets, which allow also in OLDRIM a higher resolution for the old well known clothing. It´s also possible to MIX this together with the standard vanilla clothing for nice variants. If nobody wants to do this, I´ll begin with that job in the following week.

Good mornig t.ara i still presenting inestability in my game, now i figure it out this errors in my log:

hello world
hdtSkinnedMeshPhysics
[Sun Jun  4 12:27:54 2023]INFO: Queue OK
[Sun Jun  4 12:27:54 2023]INFO: SKSEPlugin_Load
[04/06/2023 12:31:22]WARNING: SKSE\Plugins\hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs\CBBE_Tara.xml(62,0):
Bone NPC L Breast01 is not exist, skipped
[04/06/2023 12:31:22]WARNING: SKSE\Plugins\hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs\CBBE_Tara.xml(77,0):
Bone NPC R Breast01 is not exist, skipped
[04/06/2023 12:31:22]WARNING: SKSE\Plugins\hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs\CBBE_Tara.xml(132,0):
constraint NPC L Breast01 <-> NPC L PreBreast : bodyA doesn't exist, skipped
[04/06/2023 12:31:22]WARNING: SKSE\Plugins\hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs\CBBE_Tara.xml(152,0):
constraint NPC R Breast01 <-> NPC R PreBreast : bodyA doesn't exist, skipped
[04/06/2023 12:31:22]WARNING: SKSE\Plugins\hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs\CBBE_Tara.xml(172,0):
Bone L Breast00 is not exist, skipped
[04/06/2023 12:31:22]WARNING: SKSE\Plugins\hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs\CBBE_Tara.xml(188,0):
Bone R Breast00 is not exist, skipped
[04/06/2023 12:31:22]WARNING: SKSE\Plugins\hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs\CBBE_Tara.xml(205,0):
Bone L Breast01 is not exist, skipped
[04/06/2023 12:31:22]WARNING: SKSE\Plugins\hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs\CBBE_Tara.xml(221,0):
Bone R Breast01 is not exist, skipped
[04/06/2023 12:31:22]WARNING: SKSE\Plugins\hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs\CBBE_Tara.xml(238,0):
Bone L Breast02 is not exist, skipped
[04/06/2023 12:31:22]WARNING: SKSE\Plugins\hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs\CBBE_Tara.xml(255,0):
Bone R Breast02 is not exist, skipped
[04/06/2023 12:31:22]WARNING: SKSE\Plugins\hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs\CBBE_Tara.xml(272,0):
Bone L Breast03 is not exist, skipped
[04/06/2023 12:31:22]WARNING: SKSE\Plugins\hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs\CBBE_Tara.xml(288,0):
Bone R Breast03 is not exist, skipped
[04/06/2023 12:31:22]WARNING: SKSE\Plugins\hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs\CBBE_Tara.xml(304,0):
constraint L Breast01 <-> L Breast00 : bodyA doesn't exist, skipped
[04/06/2023 12:31:22]WARNING: SKSE\Plugins\hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs\CBBE_Tara.xml(324,0):
constraint R Breast01 <-> R Breast00 : bodyA doesn't exist, skipped
[04/06/2023 12:31:22]WARNING: SKSE\Plugins\hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs\CBBE_Tara.xml(344,0):
constraint L Breast02 <-> L Breast01 : bodyA doesn't exist, skipped
[04/06/2023 12:31:22]WARNING: SKSE\Plugins\hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs\CBBE_Tara.xml(364,0):
constraint R Breast02 <-> R Breast01 : bodyA doesn't exist, skipped
[04/06/2023 12:31:22]WARNING: SKSE\Plugins\hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs\CBBE_Tara.xml(384,0):
constraint L Breast03 <-> L Breast02 : bodyA doesn't exist, skipped
[04/06/2023 12:31:22]WARNING: SKSE\Plugins\hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs\CBBE_Tara.xml(404,0):
constraint L Breast03 <-> L Breast01 : bodyA doesn't exist, skipped
[04/06/2023 12:31:22]WARNING: SKSE\Plugins\hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs\CBBE_Tara.xml(424,0):
constraint R Breast03 <-> R Breast02 : bodyA doesn't exist, skipped
[04/06/2023 12:31:22]WARNING: SKSE\Plugins\hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs\CBBE_Tara.xml(444,0):
constraint R Breast03 <-> R Breast01 : bodyA doesn't exist, skipped
[04/06/2023 12:31:22]WARNING: SKSE\Plugins\hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs\CBBE_Tara.xml(622,0):
Bone NPC L FrontThigh is not exist, skipped
[04/06/2023 12:31:22]WARNING: SKSE\Plugins\hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs\CBBE_Tara.xml(650,0):
Bone NPC R FrontThigh is not exist, skipped
[04/06/2023 12:31:22]WARNING: SKSE\Plugins\hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs\CBBE_Tara.xml(664,0):
Bone NPC L RearThigh is not exist, skipped
[04/06/2023 12:31:22]WARNING: SKSE\Plugins\hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs\CBBE_Tara.xml(679,0):
Bone NPC R RearThigh is not exist, skipped
[04/06/2023 12:31:22]WARNING: SKSE\Plugins\hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs\CBBE_Tara.xml(694,0):
constraint NPC L FrontThigh <-> NPC L Thigh [LThg] : bodyA doesn't exist, skipped
[04/06/2023 12:31:22]WARNING: SKSE\Plugins\hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs\CBBE_Tara.xml(714,0):
constraint NPC R FrontThigh <-> NPC R Thigh [RThg] : bodyA doesn't exist, skipped
[04/06/2023 12:31:22]WARNING: SKSE\Plugins\hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs\CBBE_Tara.xml(734,0):
constraint NPC L RearThigh <-> NPC L Thigh [LThg] : bodyA doesn't exist, skipped
[04/06/2023 12:31:22]WARNING: SKSE\Plugins\hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs\CBBE_Tara.xml(754,0):
constraint NPC R RearThigh <-> NPC R Thigh [RThg] : bodyA doesn't exist, skipped
[04/06/2023 12:31:22]WARNING: SKSE\Plugins\hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs\CBBE_Tara.xml(774,0):
Bone NPC L Pussy02 is not exist, skipped
[04/06/2023 12:31:22]WARNING: SKSE\Plugins\hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs\CBBE_Tara.xml(790,0):
Bone NPC L Pussy01 is not exist, skipped
[04/06/2023 12:31:22]WARNING: SKSE\Plugins\hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs\CBBE_Tara.xml(804,0):
Bone NPC R Pussy02 is not exist, skipped
[04/06/2023 12:31:22]WARNING: SKSE\Plugins\hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs\CBBE_Tara.xml(820,0):
Bone NPC R Pussy01 is not exist, skipped
[04/06/2023 12:31:22]WARNING: SKSE\Plugins\hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs\CBBE_Tara.xml(834,0):
constraint NPC L Pussy02 <-> NPC L Pussy01 : bodyA doesn't exist, skipped
[04/06/2023 12:31:22]WARNING: SKSE\Plugins\hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs\CBBE_Tara.xml(852,0):
constraint NPC R Pussy02 <-> NPC R Pussy01 : bodyA doesn't exist, skipped
[04/06/2023 12:31:22]WARNING: SKSE\Plugins\hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs\CBBE_Tara.xml(896,0):
Bone NPC L Pussy02 use before created, create by current default value
[04/06/2023 12:31:22]WARNING: SKSE\Plugins\hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs\CBBE_Tara.xml(897,0):
Bone NPC R Pussy02 use before created, create by current default value
[04/06/2023 12:31:22]WARNING: SKSE\Plugins\hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs\CBBE_Tara.xml(943,0):
VirtualGround is not a NiGeomery or doesn't exist, skipped
[04/06/2023 12:31:22]WARNING: SKSE\Plugins\hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs\CBBE_Tara.xml(960,0):
VirtualBreasts is not a NiGeomery or doesn't exist, skipped
[04/06/2023 12:31:22]WARNING: SKSE\Plugins\hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs\CBBE_Tara.xml(975,0):
VirtualArms is not a NiGeomery or doesn't exist, skipped
[04/06/2023 12:31:22]WARNING: SKSE\Plugins\hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs\CBBE_Tara.xml(996,0):
VirtualLegs is not a NiGeomery or doesn't exist, skipped
[04/06/2023 12:31:22]WARNING: SKSE\Plugins\hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs\CBBE_Tara.xml(1017,0):
VirtualHead is not a NiGeomery or doesn't exist, skipped
[04/06/2023 12:31:22]WARNING: SKSE\Plugins\hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs\CBBE_Tara.xml(1041,0):
VirtualButt is not a NiGeomery or doesn't exist, skipped
[04/06/2023 12:31:22]WARNING: SKSE\Plugins\hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs\CBBE_Tara.xml(1063,0):
VirtualVagina is not a NiGeomery or doesn't exist, skipped
[04/06/2023 12:31:22]WARNING: SKSE\Plugins\hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs\CBBE_Tara.xml(1086,0):
VirtualHands is not a NiGeomery or doesn't exist, skipped

I am using this skeleton https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/68000 and the last version of bodyslide and CBEE, can you help me please?

1 hour ago, The new guy1 said:

Good mornig t.ara i still presenting inestability in my game, now i figure it out this errors in my log:

hello world
hdtSkinnedMeshPhysics
[Sun Jun  4 12:27:54 2023]INFO: Queue OK
[Sun Jun  4 12:27:54 2023]INFO: SKSEPlugin_Load
[04/06/2023 12:31:22]WARNING: SKSE\Plugins\hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs\CBBE_Tara.xml(62,0):
Bone NPC L Breast01 is not exist, skipped
[04/06/2023 12:31:22]WARNING: SKSE\Plugins\hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs\CBBE_Tara.xml(77,0):
Bone NPC R Breast01 is not exist, skipped
[04/06/2023 12:31:22]WARNING: SKSE\Plugins\hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs\CBBE_Tara.xml(132,0):
constraint NPC L Breast01 <-> NPC L PreBreast : bodyA doesn't exist, skipped
[04/06/2023 12:31:22]WARNING: SKSE\Plugins\hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs\CBBE_Tara.xml(152,0):
constraint NPC R Breast01 <-> NPC R PreBreast : bodyA doesn't exist, skipped
[04/06/2023 12:31:22]WARNING: SKSE\Plugins\hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs\CBBE_Tara.xml(172,0):
Bone L Breast00 is not exist, skipped
[04/06/2023 12:31:22]WARNING: SKSE\Plugins\hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs\CBBE_Tara.xml(188,0):
Bone R Breast00 is not exist, skipped
[04/06/2023 12:31:22]WARNING: SKSE\Plugins\hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs\CBBE_Tara.xml(205,0):
Bone L Breast01 is not exist, skipped
[04/06/2023 12:31:22]WARNING: SKSE\Plugins\hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs\CBBE_Tara.xml(221,0):
Bone R Breast01 is not exist, skipped
[04/06/2023 12:31:22]WARNING: SKSE\Plugins\hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs\CBBE_Tara.xml(238,0):
Bone L Breast02 is not exist, skipped
[04/06/2023 12:31:22]WARNING: SKSE\Plugins\hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs\CBBE_Tara.xml(255,0):
Bone R Breast02 is not exist, skipped
[04/06/2023 12:31:22]WARNING: SKSE\Plugins\hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs\CBBE_Tara.xml(272,0):
Bone L Breast03 is not exist, skipped
[04/06/2023 12:31:22]WARNING: SKSE\Plugins\hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs\CBBE_Tara.xml(288,0):
Bone R Breast03 is not exist, skipped
[04/06/2023 12:31:22]WARNING: SKSE\Plugins\hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs\CBBE_Tara.xml(304,0):
constraint L Breast01 <-> L Breast00 : bodyA doesn't exist, skipped
[04/06/2023 12:31:22]WARNING: SKSE\Plugins\hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs\CBBE_Tara.xml(324,0):
constraint R Breast01 <-> R Breast00 : bodyA doesn't exist, skipped
[04/06/2023 12:31:22]WARNING: SKSE\Plugins\hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs\CBBE_Tara.xml(344,0):
constraint L Breast02 <-> L Breast01 : bodyA doesn't exist, skipped
[04/06/2023 12:31:22]WARNING: SKSE\Plugins\hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs\CBBE_Tara.xml(364,0):
constraint R Breast02 <-> R Breast01 : bodyA doesn't exist, skipped
[04/06/2023 12:31:22]WARNING: SKSE\Plugins\hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs\CBBE_Tara.xml(384,0):
constraint L Breast03 <-> L Breast02 : bodyA doesn't exist, skipped
[04/06/2023 12:31:22]WARNING: SKSE\Plugins\hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs\CBBE_Tara.xml(404,0):
constraint L Breast03 <-> L Breast01 : bodyA doesn't exist, skipped
[04/06/2023 12:31:22]WARNING: SKSE\Plugins\hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs\CBBE_Tara.xml(424,0):
constraint R Breast03 <-> R Breast02 : bodyA doesn't exist, skipped
[04/06/2023 12:31:22]WARNING: SKSE\Plugins\hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs\CBBE_Tara.xml(444,0):
constraint R Breast03 <-> R Breast01 : bodyA doesn't exist, skipped
[04/06/2023 12:31:22]WARNING: SKSE\Plugins\hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs\CBBE_Tara.xml(622,0):
Bone NPC L FrontThigh is not exist, skipped
[04/06/2023 12:31:22]WARNING: SKSE\Plugins\hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs\CBBE_Tara.xml(650,0):
Bone NPC R FrontThigh is not exist, skipped
[04/06/2023 12:31:22]WARNING: SKSE\Plugins\hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs\CBBE_Tara.xml(664,0):
Bone NPC L RearThigh is not exist, skipped
[04/06/2023 12:31:22]WARNING: SKSE\Plugins\hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs\CBBE_Tara.xml(679,0):
Bone NPC R RearThigh is not exist, skipped
[04/06/2023 12:31:22]WARNING: SKSE\Plugins\hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs\CBBE_Tara.xml(694,0):
constraint NPC L FrontThigh <-> NPC L Thigh [LThg] : bodyA doesn't exist, skipped
[04/06/2023 12:31:22]WARNING: SKSE\Plugins\hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs\CBBE_Tara.xml(714,0):
constraint NPC R FrontThigh <-> NPC R Thigh [RThg] : bodyA doesn't exist, skipped
[04/06/2023 12:31:22]WARNING: SKSE\Plugins\hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs\CBBE_Tara.xml(734,0):
constraint NPC L RearThigh <-> NPC L Thigh [LThg] : bodyA doesn't exist, skipped
[04/06/2023 12:31:22]WARNING: SKSE\Plugins\hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs\CBBE_Tara.xml(754,0):
constraint NPC R RearThigh <-> NPC R Thigh [RThg] : bodyA doesn't exist, skipped
[04/06/2023 12:31:22]WARNING: SKSE\Plugins\hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs\CBBE_Tara.xml(774,0):
Bone NPC L Pussy02 is not exist, skipped
[04/06/2023 12:31:22]WARNING: SKSE\Plugins\hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs\CBBE_Tara.xml(790,0):
Bone NPC L Pussy01 is not exist, skipped
[04/06/2023 12:31:22]WARNING: SKSE\Plugins\hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs\CBBE_Tara.xml(804,0):
Bone NPC R Pussy02 is not exist, skipped
[04/06/2023 12:31:22]WARNING: SKSE\Plugins\hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs\CBBE_Tara.xml(820,0):
Bone NPC R Pussy01 is not exist, skipped
[04/06/2023 12:31:22]WARNING: SKSE\Plugins\hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs\CBBE_Tara.xml(834,0):
constraint NPC L Pussy02 <-> NPC L Pussy01 : bodyA doesn't exist, skipped
[04/06/2023 12:31:22]WARNING: SKSE\Plugins\hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs\CBBE_Tara.xml(852,0):
constraint NPC R Pussy02 <-> NPC R Pussy01 : bodyA doesn't exist, skipped
[04/06/2023 12:31:22]WARNING: SKSE\Plugins\hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs\CBBE_Tara.xml(896,0):
Bone NPC L Pussy02 use before created, create by current default value
[04/06/2023 12:31:22]WARNING: SKSE\Plugins\hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs\CBBE_Tara.xml(897,0):
Bone NPC R Pussy02 use before created, create by current default value
[04/06/2023 12:31:22]WARNING: SKSE\Plugins\hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs\CBBE_Tara.xml(943,0):
VirtualGround is not a NiGeomery or doesn't exist, skipped
[04/06/2023 12:31:22]WARNING: SKSE\Plugins\hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs\CBBE_Tara.xml(960,0):
VirtualBreasts is not a NiGeomery or doesn't exist, skipped
[04/06/2023 12:31:22]WARNING: SKSE\Plugins\hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs\CBBE_Tara.xml(975,0):
VirtualArms is not a NiGeomery or doesn't exist, skipped
[04/06/2023 12:31:22]WARNING: SKSE\Plugins\hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs\CBBE_Tara.xml(996,0):
VirtualLegs is not a NiGeomery or doesn't exist, skipped
[04/06/2023 12:31:22]WARNING: SKSE\Plugins\hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs\CBBE_Tara.xml(1017,0):
VirtualHead is not a NiGeomery or doesn't exist, skipped
[04/06/2023 12:31:22]WARNING: SKSE\Plugins\hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs\CBBE_Tara.xml(1041,0):
VirtualButt is not a NiGeomery or doesn't exist, skipped
[04/06/2023 12:31:22]WARNING: SKSE\Plugins\hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs\CBBE_Tara.xml(1063,0):
VirtualVagina is not a NiGeomery or doesn't exist, skipped
[04/06/2023 12:31:22]WARNING: SKSE\Plugins\hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs\CBBE_Tara.xml(1086,0):
VirtualHands is not a NiGeomery or doesn't exist, skipped

I am using this skeleton https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/68000 and the last version of bodyslide and CBEE, can you help me please?

Update: i fix the game instability changing things in the memory, but something is not working, i don't have anus or vaginal colision with SOS (i don't test it with creatures), and i tried some ZAZ items and mostly work but when i put piercing in breast they go nuts and move crazy, i use hdtPhysicsExtensions and hdtHighHeelNative maybe they conflict? i should remove one? i install something wrong? i also have this file hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP and maybe is sus, but i don't want to destroy everything so i wait your response

aaand sorry for being a pain in the ass 

Edited by The new guy1
4 hours ago, The new guy1 said:

Update: i fix the game instability changing things in the memory, but something is not working, i don't have anus or vaginal colision with SOS (i don't test it with creatures), and i tried some ZAZ items and mostly work but when i put piercing in breast they go nuts and move crazy, i use hdtPhysicsExtensions and hdtHighHeelNative maybe they conflict? i should remove one? i install something wrong? i also have this file hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP and maybe is sus, but i don't want to destroy everything so i wait your response

aaand sorry for being a pain in the ass 

Hi, you maybe again check yyour game´s version and if all mods are suiting to that game-only for being sure it´s fine.

I´d then ONLY install my SMP and HDT-PE together and no other experiments with nemesis....only use FNIS and it´s additional installations for creatures and the sexy move add-on.

Run FNIS with the last skeleton for the game, once.

The body is not now supporting ZAP assets because there´s nothing like that available-you simply watch in game onto another body, as soon you equip some cloth or assets from ZAP.

Those assets are made to be played with the CBBE-HDT-body and it should look fine AS SOON you also have HDT-PE installed and if you do not beginn to mix with different other physics, maybe some for SSE...which can ´t work.

ENB setting is LIMIT FPS

Max FPS for HDT-PE and SMP should be set to 60 Hz refresh rate (60fps).

If then you have issures, you maybe have another strange error.

This body is ONLY played if used and baked with Bodyslide NAKED (BUILD).

Clothing is at the moment not available. What you see in game is for the moment your old HDT-CBBE female body wearing clothing, as FAR the stuff is REPLACING the BODY with slot 32.

Other assets of ZAP for example maybe seem to work but it is not in all the cases suiting stuff for this body.

Ankle- and wrist-restraints are working, lot of different iron-chains and furniture equipping stuff may also be fine....same for HDT-PE chains and such stuff...by that stuff you can CHECK out, if HDT PE has been installed properly!

Cloth for the body and suiting ZAP stuff will come soon for the female clothing replacer (minidresses or the standard cloth-I´ll check that out) and with the NEXT ZAP release!

Edited by t.ara

And before you install this body make sure your game is correctly installed and WORKING with SMP and HDT-PE both together. HDT-PE is important for ZAP-clothing and chains and other clothing. Means you need a working CBBE-body for best which is working. In that case you can see if your physic´s stuff is allright.

Here is my complete physics-folder of my SLE game, containing the folder "plugins"-rename your own one and check this out if WANTED...

Use on own risk....(lot of old stuff is there inside-WHICH is all not in use!!!)

SKSE-> ::::PLUGINS::::

Plugins.7z

51 minutes ago, t.ara said:

Here is my complete physics-folder of my SLE game, containing the folder "plugins"-rename your own one and check this out if WANTED...

Use on own risk....(lot of old stuff is there inside-WHICH is all not in use!!!)

SKSE-> ::::PLUGINS::::

Plugins.7z 21.35 MB · 1 download

I check the log  in the files you share and you have the same error as me is in this file hdtSkinnedMeshPhysics

one more question, it matters the install order for SOS and MNC with this body? i should install first this body and then SOS or no matter? because i can't get the collision with SOS, with arms and hands it's working good

hdtSkinnedMeshPhysics.log

Edited by The new guy1

Those log file is not relevant for you here in the first line for a functional SMP/PE physics gameplay.

SOS has to become correctly installed, if not it will not work seriously well. You have to figure out the load order oral/genital collision should work, too.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

The new race-menu-option and my weight-paintings are finished: makes it more easy to handle everything and the body is better stretching without damaging the breast-parts of the mesh ...coming soon!

Testing and preparing still CLOTHING....accessoires and "normal clothing" at least....

TESV 2023-07-25 14-09-08-10.jpg

TESV 2023-07-25 14-10-10-56.jpg

TESV 2023-07-25 14-10-51-09.jpg

TESV 2023-07-25 14-17-44-68.jpg

TESV 2023-07-25 14-18-33-05.jpg

TESV 2023-07-25 14-24-47-77.jpg

Just now, shiagwen said:

Hello Tata

breasts are moving to the left and right, but not up and down

Depends maybe on my preset-I wanted to have a close shape like the BS-window is showing the breasts in default.

More gravity will probably change this easily. YOu can try other xml-settings for this body.