Popular Post d00m92 Posted May 20, 2023 Popular Post Posted May 20, 2023 View File Asterigos: Curse of the Stars - Nude Hilda and lewd outfits collection Nude Hilda Mod  Replaces Hilda's default outfit with a nude body. The model comes in a few variants, a slim body that closely matches Hilda's canon proportions and two curvier alternatives. There are multiple texture variations to choose from as well, you can combine any model with any type of textures you want. The archive includes an optional "No scabbard" mod that gets rid of the scabbard on Hilda's back. Recommended but not necessary.     Other outfits  Other outfits come in different variations, check the preview images in the archive or on this page. They are fully compatible with all of Hilda's texture variants from the nude mod, which means you can overwrite your pakchunk101-WindowsNoEditor_P files with your preferred ones from the Nude Mod archive. I will not be including all texture options with every outfit to keep filesizes smaller.  Mods that replace Hilda's alternate outfits will have different package names, which means you will be able to use them in combinations with mods that replace outfits in different slots. Obviously you will not be able to install two mods that replace the same outfit at the same time.     Installation: -Create a folder named "~mods" inside "...\Asterigos\Genesis\Content\Paks\" -Choose one mesh and one texture variant from their respective folders (and the no scabbard mod if you want it) and copy the .pak, .ucas and .utoc files inside the ~mods folder you created.  Known issues: -Breasts and butt physics might behave weirdly on specific occasions and during certain animations. There are alternate meshes without physics for all three body types. -I couldn't find a way to replace sound effects, so there are still armor sounds while Hilda is walking or running, and no proper barefoot footstep sounds. Still looking into it. Submitter d00m92 Submitted 05/20/2023 Category Misc Adult Mods Requires 28
assassin394 Posted May 24, 2023 Posted May 24, 2023 Mod is not working. She still have her default costume. Am I install this correctly? Â 1
d00m92 Posted May 25, 2023 Author Posted May 25, 2023 On 5/24/2023 at 4:54 AM, assassin394 said: Am I install this correctly? Â That looks correct, yeah. Check if your game is updated, I know newer versions of the game were having some problems with older mods so the opposite might be true as well. Also, what body and texture variants are you using? I admit I might not have tested all combinations, so there might be something going on with the pak files themselves. 2
assassin394 Posted May 25, 2023 Posted May 25, 2023 (edited) 1 hour ago, d00m92 said: Â That looks correct, yeah. Check if your game is updated, I know newer versions of the game were having some problems with older mods so the opposite might be true as well. Also, what body and texture variants are you using? I admit I might not have tested all combinations, so there might be something going on with the pak files themselves. I'm using the regular dirty hairy 2. It say in the main menu that I have version 01.06.0000. Could it be because I'm using GOG version? Edited May 25, 2023 by assassin394
d00m92 Posted May 25, 2023 Author Posted May 25, 2023 28 minutes ago, assassin394 said: I'm using the regular dirty hairy 2. It say in the main menu that I have version 01.06.0000. Could it be because I'm using GOG version? Â Hmmm, I'm using GOG version 1.07 so that might be why. It should only be a minor update so I'm not 100% sure but it's worth trying with the latest version of the game and see if that solves the issue. Everything seems to be working fine on my end. 1
Um4m1_B3sUt0 Posted May 26, 2023 Posted May 26, 2023 @d00m92 Your mod is awesome! Love it! The Slim version is nice, but I think breasts are a bit too big. Can you reduce them to better match canon proportions? Thanks in advance. Also, I'd like to know how to PM you. 1
27X Posted May 26, 2023 Posted May 26, 2023 solid. Cool that you actually added (or copied) subsurface support. Upper front thighs have a slight weighting issue; stand on a box and you can't miss it.
assassin394 Posted May 26, 2023 Posted May 26, 2023 8 hours ago, d00m92 said: Â Hmmm, I'm using GOG version 1.07 so that might be why. It should only be a minor update so I'm not 100% sure but it's worth trying with the latest version of the game and see if that solves the issue. Everything seems to be working fine on my end. Thank you. I update the game to 1.07 and the mod is working now?
d00m92 Posted May 26, 2023 Author Posted May 26, 2023 (edited) 16 hours ago, 27X said: solid. Cool that you actually added (or copied) subsurface support. Upper front thighs have a slight weighting issue; stand on a box and you can't miss it. Â Thanks for pointing it out. I've had a hard time adjusting weights for the thighs in particular, since for some reason Hilda's skeleton uses four separate bones for them (even though most outfits only use two or three). I'm uploading a new version that should hopefully fix the issue, it might still not be perfect but definitely an improvement. Â Also, for the skin I just instanced the original skin material the game uses and pointed it to the new textures, so everything including subsurface works exactly as it does on her vanilla outfits. Â Â 17 hours ago, M22Kr said: @d00m92 Your mod is awesome! Love it! The Slim version is nice, but I think breasts are a bit too big. Can you reduce them to better match canon proportions? Thanks in advance. Also, I'd like to know how to PM you. Â I didn't want to make them too small. Some of her outfits show that there's definitely something under her breastplate, they're just really squished under her default outfit. Â Â Anyway, I did adjust the size and made them slightly smaller, and also fixed some issues with the upper part of her body in general. I'll update the download soon. Also you should be able to PM me now, I've activated my inbox. Â Â 15 hours ago, assassin394 said: Thank you. I update the game to 1.07 and the mod is working now? Â Nice, glad to hear everything's working. I do hope every minor update won't end up breaking all mods, I guess we'll see. Â Â Â Â I'll also be uploading a few more outfits soon, I didn't have a whole lot of time to test these but they should all work fine for the most part. Let me know if anything's broken. Â Â Â Edited May 26, 2023 by d00m92 5
Um4m1_B3sUt0 Posted May 26, 2023 Posted May 26, 2023 1 hour ago, d00m92 said: Anyway, I did adjust the size and made them slightly smaller, and also fixed some issues with the upper part of her body in general. I'll update the download soon. Also you should be able to PM me now, I've activated my inbox. Â Really nice of you! Thank you!
Rarity Mane Six Posted May 27, 2023 Posted May 27, 2023 (edited) Does it work with the steam version? Edited May 27, 2023 by Rarity Mane Six
d00m92 Posted May 27, 2023 Author Posted May 27, 2023 10 hours ago, Rarity Mane Six said: Does it work with the steam version? Â I don't see why not, as long as you're on version 1.07 at least it should work fine. I have not tested it since I don't have the game on Steam, so let me know if you run into any problems. Â Â
TheWrong Posted May 27, 2023 Posted May 27, 2023 Great mod - thanks for the work you're putting into it! Â There's so many different possible combinations. So I'm wondering - is it possible to only make the base mesh and have separate packages to only add certain cloth elements? Or maybe the other way around: Having the full clothed body, and using separate package files for empty replacers to get rid of them. Would allow everyone to make their own outfits without dozens of different pre-crafted versions.
DODOP Posted May 28, 2023 Posted May 28, 2023 https://drive.google.com/file/d/1wYWZzZZFrQ418C7HqDt_mSjSIEgdfmD-/view?usp=share_link I tried using the game version 1.07 of the codex and got this error (test before deciding to buy). I tested the rest of the mods and the same thing happened. Is there any way to fix it?
Wasmachensachen Posted May 28, 2023 Posted May 28, 2023 Works like a charme, very well done! Bikini armor rocks! 1
d00m92 Posted June 1, 2023 Author Posted June 1, 2023 On 5/27/2023 at 5:45 PM, TheWrong said: Great mod - thanks for the work you're putting into it!  There's so many different possible combinations. So I'm wondering - is it possible to only make the base mesh and have separate packages to only add certain cloth elements? Or maybe the other way around: Having the full clothed body, and using separate package files for empty replacers to get rid of them. Would allow everyone to make their own outfits without dozens of different pre-crafted versions.  Each outfit is a single asset file, so it's not possible to split it into multiple parts and package each part separately, sadly. It would theoretically be possible to accomplish by writing additional code that loads additional asset files and puts them "on top" of the base character, copying its position and animation, but I think it's far beyond my abilities.  On 5/28/2023 at 5:46 PM, DODOP said: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1wYWZzZZFrQ418C7HqDt_mSjSIEgdfmD-/view?usp=share_link I tried using the game version 1.07 of the codex and got this error (test before deciding to buy). I tested the rest of the mods and the same thing happened. Is there any way to fix it?  It looks like you're missing the body textures (the three pakchunk101-WindowsNoEditor_P files). If that's not the case then I'm not sure I can help any further, it should work fine on the latest Steam and GOG versions.      Also, I've started messing around with the Arcanic Phantom Mantle outfit, I've uploaded an alternate version of the outfit that gives Hilda her default hair back since I'm not a big fan of the shorter haircut. Lewd versions will be coming soon, hopefully.  6
DODOP Posted June 2, 2023 Posted June 2, 2023 19 hours ago, d00m92 said: It looks like you're missing the body textures (the three pakchunk101-WindowsNoEditor_P files). If that's not the case then I'm not sure I can help any further, it should work fine on the latest Steam and GOG versions. Wow, exactly what you said. I was missing three files named pakchunk101-WindowsNoEditor_P files, so the error was caused. Thank you so much for giving me more reasons to buy this game.
Fisk Posted June 2, 2023 Posted June 2, 2023 (edited) Thanks for the amazing mod! Its been a long time I wanted to play this game with better clothing  Would it be possible to make the badonkers a bit bigger? *wink* *wink*  Edit: Don't know if its a known bug and if it might be related to me using dxvk (win7), but during the cut scene at the fist magicite her body got all glowy like a diamond but not her limbs or head. Edited June 3, 2023 by Fisk
Falleris Posted June 4, 2023 Posted June 4, 2023 The mod works brilliantly so far, I would like to suggest a version which is just boots, or boots and bikini bottoms.
bignstrauss Posted June 21, 2023 Posted June 21, 2023 Using the clean hairy 2 texture, not 100% certain but it looks like you added armpit hair with it. It might just be shadow under the arm but it looks like armpit hair to me, if so props to you! Its an underappreciated fetish!
ibigfire Posted July 4, 2023 Posted July 4, 2023 (edited) Just a note of thanks. This is awesome, I love your style of mods you've done too where you let people choose to keep some of the armour but skimpify it to show off the fun bits. Super awesome work, thank you! Makes the game so much more fun. Edited July 4, 2023 by ibigfire
Lucy Warren Posted July 5, 2023 Posted July 5, 2023 Just wanna say, big thanks for the Phantom Mantle and default hair, it's everything I've wanted from that armor.
Steammodchan Posted July 10, 2023 Posted July 10, 2023 Thank you for your wonderful mod. I also want a bikini armor topless. 1
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now