Asterigos: Curse of the Stars - Nude Hilda and lewd outfits collection

On 5/24/2023 at 4:54 AM, assassin394 said:

Am I install this correctly?

That looks correct, yeah. Check if your game is updated, I know newer versions of the game were having some problems with older mods so the opposite might be true as well.

Also, what body and texture variants are you using? I admit I might not have tested all combinations, so there might be something going on with the pak files themselves.

1 hour ago, d00m92 said:

That looks correct, yeah. Check if your game is updated, I know newer versions of the game were having some problems with older mods so the opposite might be true as well.

Also, what body and texture variants are you using? I admit I might not have tested all combinations, so there might be something going on with the pak files themselves.

I'm using the regular dirty hairy 2. It say in the main menu that I have version 01.06.0000. Could it be because I'm using GOG version?

Edited by assassin394
28 minutes ago, assassin394 said:

I'm using the regular dirty hairy 2. It say in the main menu that I have version 01.06.0000. Could it be because I'm using GOG version?

Hmmm, I'm using GOG version 1.07 so that might be why. It should only be a minor update so I'm not 100% sure but it's worth trying with the latest version of the game and see if that solves the issue. Everything seems to be working fine on my end.

8 hours ago, d00m92 said:

Hmmm, I'm using GOG version 1.07 so that might be why. It should only be a minor update so I'm not 100% sure but it's worth trying with the latest version of the game and see if that solves the issue. Everything seems to be working fine on my end.

Thank you. I update the game to 1.07 and the mod is working now?

16 hours ago, 27X said:

solid. Cool that you actually added (or copied) subsurface support. Upper front thighs have a slight weighting issue; stand on a box and you can't miss it.

Thanks for pointing it out. I've had a hard time adjusting weights for the thighs in particular, since for some reason Hilda's skeleton uses four separate bones for them (even though most outfits only use two or three). I'm uploading a new version that should hopefully fix the issue, it might still not be perfect but definitely an improvement.

Also, for the skin I just instanced the original skin material the game uses and pointed it to the new textures, so everything including subsurface works exactly as it does on her vanilla outfits.

17 hours ago, M22Kr said:

@d00m92 Your mod is awesome! Love it! The Slim version is nice, but I think breasts are a bit too big. Can you reduce them to better match canon proportions? Thanks in advance. Also, I'd like to know how to PM you.

I didn't want to make them too small. Some of her outfits show that there's definitely something under her breastplate, they're just really squished under her default outfit.

image.png.27f3021b6513eb609dd1b5b9960709b7.png

Anyway, I did adjust the size and made them slightly smaller, and also fixed some issues with the upper part of her body in general. I'll update the download soon.

Also you should be able to PM me now, I've activated my inbox.

15 hours ago, assassin394 said:

Thank you. I update the game to 1.07 and the mod is working now?

Nice, glad to hear everything's working. I do hope every minor update won't end up breaking all mods, I guess we'll see.

I'll also be uploading a few more outfits soon, I didn't have a whole lot of time to test these but they should all work fine for the most part. Let me know if anything's broken.

Preview.thumb.jpg.4ea2592c7dd578dae453ac02bc022f49.jpg

Edited by d00m92
1 hour ago, d00m92 said:

Anyway, I did adjust the size and made them slightly smaller, and also fixed some issues with the upper part of her body in general. I'll update the download soon.

Also you should be able to PM me now, I've activated my inbox.

Really nice of you! Thank you!

10 hours ago, Rarity Mane Six said:

Does it work with the steam version?

I don't see why not, as long as you're on version 1.07 at least it should work fine. I have not tested it since I don't have the game on Steam, so let me know if you run into any problems.

Great mod - thanks for the work you're putting into it!

There's so many different possible combinations. So I'm wondering - is it possible to only make the base mesh and have separate packages to only add certain cloth elements? Or maybe the other way around: Having the full clothed body, and using separate package files for empty replacers to get rid of them. Would allow everyone to make their own outfits without dozens of different pre-crafted versions.

On 5/27/2023 at 5:45 PM, TheWrong said:

Great mod - thanks for the work you're putting into it!

There's so many different possible combinations. So I'm wondering - is it possible to only make the base mesh and have separate packages to only add certain cloth elements? Or maybe the other way around: Having the full clothed body, and using separate package files for empty replacers to get rid of them. Would allow everyone to make their own outfits without dozens of different pre-crafted versions.

Each outfit is a single asset file, so it's not possible to split it into multiple parts and package each part separately, sadly. It would theoretically be possible to accomplish by writing additional code that loads additional asset files and puts them "on top" of the base character, copying its position and animation, but I think it's far beyond my abilities.

On 5/28/2023 at 5:46 PM, DODOP said:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1wYWZzZZFrQ418C7HqDt_mSjSIEgdfmD-/view?usp=share_link
I tried using the game version 1.07 of the codex and got this error (test before deciding to buy). I tested the rest of the mods and the same thing happened.
Is there any way to fix it?

It looks like you're missing the body textures (the three pakchunk101-WindowsNoEditor_P files). If that's not the case then I'm not sure I can help any further, it should work fine on the latest Steam and GOG versions.

Also, I've started messing around with the Arcanic Phantom Mantle outfit, I've uploaded an alternate version of the outfit that gives Hilda her default hair back since I'm not a big fan of the shorter haircut. Lewd versions will be coming soon, hopefully.

Preview.thumb.jpg.3a78646cf027c2490f6c01bd3cd5252c.jpg

19 hours ago, d00m92 said:

It looks like you're missing the body textures (the three pakchunk101-WindowsNoEditor_P files). If that's not the case then I'm not sure I can help any further, it should work fine on the latest Steam and GOG versions.

Wow, exactly what you said. I was missing three files named pakchunk101-WindowsNoEditor_P files, so the error was caused.
Thank you so much for giving me more reasons to buy this game.

Thanks for the amazing mod! Its been a long time I wanted to play this game with better clothing :joy:

Would it be possible to make the badonkers a bit bigger? *wink* *wink*

Edit: Don't know if its a known bug and if it might be related to me using dxvk (win7), but during the cut scene at the fist magicite her body got all glowy like a diamond but not her limbs or head.

Edited by Fisk
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Just a note of thanks.  This is awesome, I love your style of mods you've done too where you let people choose to keep some of the armour but skimpify it to show off the fun bits.  Super awesome work, thank you!  Makes the game so much more fun.

Edited by ibigfire