On 5/8/2023 at 3:18 PM, moshee said:

Hello mod author,

Does it work with https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/89500

dw's CBBE 3BA with UBE Anus?

Thank you for the great mod.

12 hours ago, stavlan said:

It works, dw's CBBE 3BA with UBE anus uses the same sliders and even adds new ones.

Like @stavlanwas getting at, it works with the CBBE 3BA sliders since it has the same ones. But, that body does add new sliders which you may want to change as well when gaped. Unfortunately, the CBBE 3BA body type option I provide doesn't change those additional sliders. In that case, I just released a new version of my mod which allows you to set the body type as "Other / Custom". With that option, you can type in any slider name you want and have it be morphed.

So, in short it halfway works with the "CBBE 3BA" option if you're lazy. If you want to take advantage of the fancy new sliders added by that body, you'll have to select the "Other / Custom" option and enter the sliders yourself.

8 hours ago, L0rd0fT0rm3nt_ said:

So, in short it halfway works with the "CBBE 3BA" option if you're lazy. If you want to take advantage of the fancy new sliders added by that body, you'll have to select the "Other / Custom" option and enter the sliders yourself.

Only problem with using the sliders added by the anus version is that the script adding the 3ba sliders to racemenu isn't updated to include the new ones, but that's not the topic of this mod.

On 5/8/2023 at 12:11 PM, L0rd0fT0rm3nt_ said:

Thank you! :)

I did some research and I see why you're thinking that (had to familiarize myself with esl's). But per xEdit, my esp would need to compact FormID's first, which means it cannot be done on existing save-games. Since I'd rather not breaking people's existing save-games (I just know someone will try it on their save without checking anything I put in the description) I'm not sure its worth it for my mod. Of course, anyone can change their local copy to an esl relatively easily on an as-needed basis if they know what they're doing.

Just for the note - new game is not really required since fallrim tools can remove all form id's of the mod and its instances, and then you load and save game without plugin enabled, install new mod and everything will be fine.

Only case of new game requirement if you want to replace mod that is framework (if to be precise - a part of a framework mod, since detection of esl modifications by other mods is problematic by default) that IS currently used by other mods in load order, and even so, that depends on implementation.

Anyway, I do not insist:)

Edited by Iroha
On 5/12/2023 at 8:29 AM, stavlan said:

Suggestion, you don't have to do this if you're not up to it.
Now with the anus working as it should, the next step could be throat bulging and mouth opening properly during oral sex.

or separate gape settings for fisting, if that's trackable.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

On the slim chance this ever gets an update, a wonderful addition would be a "% added on Last Stage/When scene ends" setting. This would allow for users of Anus physics to not worry about things getting deformed midway through the animation while still having this mod's effects at the very end, if configured right.

• 1 month later...