SexLab Gape Morph SE

View File

This mod adds anal gape morphs to female characters (PC or NPC) in a receiving position during SexLab anal intercourse. The gape size increases linearly with the duration of anal sex. The gape goes away some period of time after sex ends. If she starts anal again before she fully recovers, the current gape progress will be factored in. The timing and morphs can be tweaked with an MCM menu.

There is an optional wear-over-time mechanic. Wear makes gapes grow quicker during sex and is configurably affected by (1) Male Anal Proficiency, (2) Female Anal Proficiency, (3) Massive Schlongs from creatures like trolls and werewolves, (4) Male Arousal (optional integration with SexLabAroused), (5) Male Weight, (6) Female Weight, (7) Female Ass Size (optional integration with IndecentBitchesOfSkyrim--not yet released), (8) SexLab Stage.

Please note before downloading:

1. This mod is meant to provide very simple functionality for gapes without any extra requirements or clutter. If you're looking for a more comprehensive wear and tear mod that still has gapes, check out Simple Wear & Tear.
  2. You must select the body you have in the MCM before gapes will work. There is built-in support for the CBBE 3BA and BHUNP bodies. If you have another body or want to morph other sliders, you can choose the "Other / Custom" body type and specify the sliders to morph.
  3. The "Build Morphs" checkbox has to have been ticked when you built your body in BodySlide in order for this to work.

Requirements:

• Skyrim SE (I'm using V1.5.97)
  • SexLab (I'm using V1.63)
  • NiOverride or another mod that includes it like RaceMenu. NiOverride is the mod that makes morphs work.
  • SkyUI (I'm using V5.1 SE). Needed for the MCM menu.

For mod authors:

Spoiler

Other mods can optionally integrate (i.e. get the gape size of an actor without adding this esp as a master) with the following code:

;Returns the gape percentage of the actor 0-100
Int Function GetGapePercentage(Actor actorInQuestion)
   Form gapeFaction = Game.GetFormFromFile(0x00004897, "SexLabGapeMorph.esp")
   If gapeFaction == None
      Debug.MessageBox("SexLab Gape Morph V1.3+ is not installed.")
      Return 0
   Else
      Int gapePercentage = actorInQuestion.GetFactionRank(gapeFaction as Faction)
      If gapePercentage <= 0 ;Catches the case where -2 may be returned because the actor is not in the faction (because they have no gape)
         Return 0
      Else
         Return gapePercentage
      EndIf
   EndIf
EndFunction

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    05/02/2023
  • Category
  • Requires
    Skyrim SE, SexLab, NiOverride or RaceMenu, SkyUI
  • Regular Edition Compatible

3 hours ago, keymaster1965 said:

its not in my bodyslide and I have all the requirements

Sorry, I think you misunderstand. This isn't some new option that shows up in BodySlide. It's just code that automatically tweaks the CBBE 3BA "Anal Loose" slider when you're having sex in-game. I was just saying that code won't do anything if you don't tick the "Build Morphs" checkbox in BodySlide when building your body.

3 hours ago, L0rd0fT0rm3nt_ said:

Sorry, I think you misunderstand. This isn't some new option that shows up in BodySlide. It's just code that automatically tweaks the CBBE 3BA "Anal Loose" slider when you're having sex in-game. I was just saying that code won't do anything if you don't tick the "Build Morphs" checkbox in BodySlide when building your body.

I get it, yes I was confused. Thank you for clearing that up :)

8 hours ago, yarz96 said:

If change morphs in the script, then this should work with other bodies?

Different bodies have different sliders. The morphs are based on specific sliders. So in theory, it could be done pretty easily for other bodies if you knew what sliders you wanted to change. The issue is that I don't use those other bodies, so I wouldn't know.

If you want it done for another body, then you'd have to do the research on which sliders to tweak. If you go to [your Skyrim Data folder]/CalienteTools/BodySlide/SliderCategories/ and open the file for your body, you can find the display name and real name of all the sliders. I'd need the real name in order to make a morph for it.

3 hours ago, L0rd0fT0rm3nt_ said:

I'd need the real name in order to make a morph for it.

For BHUNP those would be theese two: 

<Slider name="AnusSpread" displayname="Anus Spread" />
 <Slider name="AnusSize" displayname="Anus Size" />

Not sure how much work would it be to recompile script with them, so i do appologise if asking for such a version is inappropriate.

On 5/3/2023 at 6:22 PM, nilead said:

For BHUNP those would be theese two: 

<Slider name="AnusSpread" displayname="Anus Spread" />
 <Slider name="AnusSize" displayname="Anus Size" />

Not sure how much work would it be to recompile script with them, so i do appologise if asking for such a version is inappropriate.

No worries. Done.

1 hour ago, DuskWanderer said:

Great mod!

Is there any chance you would consider integrating it with mods like Apropos2? That might be a considerable ask however and it's understandable if not.

Thanks! I'm trying to keep the mod pretty lightweight and have some other priorities so most likely no on integrating with things like Apropos2. I don't personally use it and I see it has a couple other requirements I also don't have. But, if someone else wants to make a version of this that has the integration I have no issues with that.

Hey, this is actually really good

Could I suggest one thing though? Alternate sliders for different races

So, for example, a regular Nord would cause 1x, but a giant would cause like, 10x

It doesn't necessarily have to be every single race. But they could be grouped (IE: Playable Races, Small Creatures, Medium Creatures, and Large Creatures)

2 hours ago, L0rd0fT0rm3nt_ said:

Did it? I tried to find something like this but had no luck. Please enlighten me if I missed something.

I'm using simple wear and tear along with apropos2. It works pretty well and even adds komrose butt in extreme tear cases. 

However I don't think it works during animations. Only applied at the end of animation. It also changes vaginal sliders and has arousal handling optionaly. 

7 hours ago, crajjjj said:

I'm using simple wear and tear along with apropos2. It works pretty well and even adds komrose butt in extreme tear cases. 

However I don't think it works during animations. Only applied at the end of animation. It also changes vaginal sliders and has arousal handling optionaly. 

22 hours ago, ironmaiden1872 said:

Didn't Simple Wear and Tear already do something like this? What's the difference?

Thanks for the heads up. When I update my mod description, I'll link to the Wear and Tear mod if people want a more comprehensive tool (it does more things than mine). I suppose mine is different in that it is even simpler and has less requirements. So, in theory they're not the exact same.

I made this mod because I had tried my honest best to find an existing mod that did gaping but with no luck. The mod y'all reference doesn't have "gape" anywhere in the description, title or tags. I wasn't looking for, and didn't even think of the idea of "wear and tear" or anything like that. If you search "gape" nothing comes up. "Wear and tear" makes me think of dungeon sex, slave sex, or something like that. It might help if that mod updated its description or tags.

As seen here:

and evidenced by the number of downloads this mod got in a single week, its clear I'm not the only one that was looking for a gape mod but couldn't find any.

On 5/5/2023 at 8:42 PM, The Dragonwhore said:

Hey, this is actually really good

Could I suggest one thing though? Alternate sliders for different races

So, for example, a regular Nord would cause 1x, but a giant would cause like, 10x

It doesn't necessarily have to be every single race. But they could be grouped (IE: Playable Races, Small Creatures, Medium Creatures, and Large Creatures)

Thanks. :)

I'll think about it, but it's not at the top of my priorities. Adding more sliders is actually a bit of a pain and this would also require I analyze who the "penetrator" is and make a system for grouping them into different categories as you said. Simple ideas usually end up actually being somewhat difficult (programming is a frustrating thing, I might be slowly turning into a return-to-nature-avoid-computers-type-person).

On 5/6/2023 at 5:18 AM, Iroha said:

Nice addition! I see its very lightweight plugin, you should probably convert it to ESL:)

Thank you! :)

I did some research and I see why you're thinking that (had to familiarize myself with esl's). But per xEdit, my esp would need to compact FormID's first, which means it cannot be done on existing save-games. Since I'd rather not breaking people's existing save-games (I just know someone will try it on their save without checking anything I put in the description) I'm not sure its worth it for my mod. Of course, anyone can change their local copy to an esl relatively easily on an as-needed basis if they know what they're doing.

1 hour ago, L0rd0fT0rm3nt_ said:

Thanks. :)

I'll think about it, but it's not at the top of my priorities. Adding more sliders is actually a bit of a pain and this would also require I analyze who the "penetrator" is and make a system for grouping them into different categories as you said. Simple ideas usually end up actually being somewhat difficult (programming is a frustrating thing, I might be slowly turning into a return-to-nature-avoid-computers-type-person).

Fair enough

Just out of curiosity though, could you not just use Sexlab to detect the race? So if the player is in a scene involving a Giant, with the anal tag, it uses the Giant setting instead of the regular one

I don't mean to sound like I'm being pushy or anything, I'm just genuinely curious whether it's more complicated than that

19 minutes ago, The Dragonwhore said:

Fair enough

Just out of curiosity though, could you not just use Sexlab to detect the race? So if the player is in a scene involving a Giant, with the anal tag, it uses the Giant setting instead of the regular one

I don't mean to sound like I'm being pushy or anything, I'm just genuinely curious whether it's more complicated than that

The race detection isn't an issue, that part's actually easy. These are the main difficulties I can think of:

• It would be difficult to determine who exactly is penetrating who during group sex. SexLab doesn't seem to have an easy way to figure that out--they only say who is an a "male position" but there could be multiple like that. I'd probably just have to guess in that scenario. One-on-one sex would be easy of course.
  • You'd have to come up with a system to group multiple different races into one "category". And then have multiple categories. How would I present this in an MCM menu? That requires advanced logic to make accessible to the user in the MCM. Probably a day's worth of coding, at least for me.
  • How would the different categories of penetrators affect gapes differently? Would it make the gapes happen faster? Or would it would it apply a multiplier to the morph values? Or just use different sliders--that option would require a lot of work since adding sliders is a surprising pain.
  • It's slightly complicating what is meant to be a very simple mod.
  • It'd probably make me re-arrange the MCM menu into multiple pages since the first page is getting pretty cluttered.

I don't mind the question. But, I hope that helps explains my hesitation a bit.

3 minutes ago, L0rd0fT0rm3nt_ said:

The race detection isn't an issue, that part's actually easy. These are the main difficulties I can think of:

• It would be difficult to determine who exactly is penetrating who during group sex. SexLab doesn't seem to have an easy way to figure that out--they only say who is an a "male position" but there could be multiple like that. I'd probably just have to guess in that scenario. One-on-one sex would be easy of course.
  • You'd have to come up with a system to group multiple different races into one "category". And then have multiple categories. How would I present this in an MCM menu? That requires advanced logic to make accessible to the user in the MCM. Probably a day's worth of coding, at least for me.
  • How would the different categories of penetrators affect gapes differently? Would it make the gapes happen faster? Or would it would it apply a multiplier to the morph values? Or just use different sliders--that option would require a lot of work since adding sliders is a surprising pain.
  • It's slightly complicating what is meant to be a very simple mod.
  • It'd probably make me re-arrange the MCM menu into multiple pages since the first page is getting pretty cluttered.

I don't mind the question. But, I hope that helps explains my hesitation a bit.

That's the reason to rely on w&t framework like apropos where those calculations are already done and you have 1-10 values for each orifice. 

They are really complicated.