TBD SE - [TRX] Futanari Addon Dragon

View File

Info:

First unique SOS addon (so much copy-paste)! Big, bumpy, veiny dragon dick!  Same ball sliders, pubic hair, and SMP features as my other uploads.  Penis only has length and girth sliders (for now?), because look at it.

Requires schlong texture folders from TRX Futanari Addon Canine, which was used as the base.  Compatible with any TRX Horse/Canine texture that has been made compatible with my TBD futanari conversions (through the seamless blend file or masking tool linked in other uploads), provided they are placed in the Canine folders.

Install:
Activate in mod manager of choice or manually extract to Data folder.
Build meshes in BodySlide, "outfit" named the same as this file.

Credits:

TRX Futanari Addon Canine: TRX_Trixter

Original Nyl2Balls slider: JohnyBungalow1

Touched By Dibella: Themilkdrinker

Schlongs of Skyrim: VectorPlexus, Smurf, b3lisario

Dragon penis resources: Barbell, BleepyBloop

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    04/25/2023
  • Category
  • Requires
    Schlongs of Skyrim SE, Touched By Dibella, TRX Futanari Addon Canine
  • Regular Edition Compatible
    No

I'm not sure what went wrong, but I downloaded all your files and they show "no image" but with outlines in the bodyslide's preview. Mods for TRX installed in the same way worked fine. Are you missing some texture files? (sorry english is not my native language)

2 hours ago, gezelligheid said:

I'm not sure what went wrong, but I downloaded all your files and they show "no image" but with outlines in the bodyslide's preview. Mods for TRX installed in the same way worked fine. Are you missing some texture files? (sorry english is not my native language)

Do you mean the body chunk?  The SMP collision objects will look like that in BodySlide because they have no textures.  They have no textures so that they are invisible in-game.

• 1 month later...
12 hours ago, DaBMan339 said:

Okay, the dick is cool, but what mod are those scales and body texture from?

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/65274 Bits and Pieces 1.7, with muscular normal maps from Touched by Dibella.

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/78866 Fantasy Creature Overlays

https://www.patreon.com/posts/metal-pack-le-se-53532948

how do i get this model to work i have all the mods from this but there is so many i dont know what to do 

On 6/16/2023 at 3:29 PM, slash197 said:

8 hours ago, DookinFoofLord said:

how do i get this model to work i have all the mods from this but there is so many i dont know what to do 

Those have nothing to do with this mod.  They asked for the textures and things my character was using.

This mod's requirements are listed on the file page.

23 hours ago, slash197 said:

Those have nothing to do with this mod.  They asked for the textures and things my character was using.

This mod's requirements are listed on the file page.

That's the thing i installed the mod but it does not show up in the race menu your instructions are confusing 

47 minutes ago, DookinFoofLord said:

That's the thing i installed the mod but it does not show up in the race menu your instructions are confusing 

Race menu? What?  This mod has nothing to do with the race menu.  It's a Schlongs of Skyrim addon.  Use the MCM to get it like you do for every SOS addon.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey hope i am not being a pain but does anyone have a version of this that works for 3ba? i want to use this for my character but i have about 15 armor mods that don't seem to have tbd ports so yeah just thought i would ask here if someone has or knows of a 3ba version of this again sorry if being a pain just thought it was worth asking.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...