Best (and stable) Defeat mod for only PC as a victim

Hello everyone,

I would like to know which defeat do you recommend nowadays with this use : only for PC as a victim and no bleedout state (which is handled by another mod in my build - Mark of Arkay).

I currently use Defeat Baka.

In my search I find several alternatives but I don't manage to know which one is the best and stable now :

- Defeat

- Defeat Baka

- Yamate Redux

- Yamate Kudasai

- Naked Defeat

- Battle Fuck

- (Yamate Archeron - still in beta - more a death alternative frame work it seems).

- Added : SexLab Yet Another Combat Rape Mod

- Added : SexLab Defeat SSE Bane Patched+LRG patch /   (Dynamic Defeat LRG Patch Description )

I would have go with Yamate Redux with his mid-combat defeat which I find great, but it seems pretty unstable when I read the support thread.

Thanks in advance ?

Edited by darkangel2041

Defeat is number one as long as you pick the right options, and you don't have more then 5 combats going at once. you can greatly limit the lag by using limited options. but its not mid combat and it's not without issues. One issue that crops up is creatures... if they are not handled well you can easily mess it up. yamete redux 128 has some strengths in that it allows for mid combat, but it relies on skse and if your skse is slow it will bomb out. The best by far is yamete with dll using direct calls , however even that is not stable if you go overboard.. My pick is the original with NPC NPC turned off and creation options limited and all down.  I cant seem to get bakas to work right...naked Defeat in my system is a mess, it don't mean it isn't working i just haven't figured out a stable way to. Defeat when you surrender, if you have more then 5 followers it will not settle your followers and they can come out and fight witch makes getting the npcs to not be in combat ugly. if it can somehow exclude the ones by setting them down but not active in the sex, progressing 5 at a time would be better. This would keep it at a limit and would get everyone handled eventually. also i thought the npcs just watching should be waiting for a open spot.... some do that but i haven't found a fool proof way to make that happen other then switching the matchmaker on. you don't want to actually do that because things can be very off. such as a bystander who is neutral but not ally and not enemy gets into the action and causes harm to a ally. Such as during a painful inflation. that can set everyone off. 1 defeat 2 yamete kudesi with dll, yamete 128 otherwise... for the way it handles muliple armor madness... bikinis flying all over the place. Then a horse jumps in? wait what..... :P oh look its the guards joining in wow.... ok the guards got aggroed everyone run! 

16 hours ago, Jonsey Charms said:

Defeat is number one as long as you pick the right options, and you don't have more then 5 combats going at once. you can greatly limit the lag by using limited options. but its not mid combat and it's not without issues. One issue that crops up is creatures... if they are not handled well you can easily mess it up. yamete redux 128 has some strengths in that it allows for mid combat, but it relies on skse and if your skse is slow it will bomb out. The best by far is yamete with dll using direct calls , however even that is not stable if you go overboard.. My pick is the original with NPC NPC turned off and creation options limited and all down.  I cant seem to get bakas to work right...naked Defeat in my system is a mess, it don't mean it isn't working i just haven't figured out a stable way to. Defeat when you surrender, if you have more then 5 followers it will not settle your followers and they can come out and fight witch makes getting the npcs to not be in combat ugly. if it can somehow exclude the ones by setting them down but not active in the sex, progressing 5 at a time would be better. This would keep it at a limit and would get everyone handled eventually. also i thought the npcs just watching should be waiting for a open spot.... some do that but i haven't found a fool proof way to make that happen other then switching the matchmaker on. you don't want to actually do that because things can be very off. such as a bystander who is neutral but not ally and not enemy gets into the action and causes harm to a ally. Such as during a painful inflation. that can set everyone off. 1 defeat 2 yamete kudesi with dll, yamete 128 otherwise... for the way it handles muliple armor madness... bikinis flying all over the place. Then a horse jumps in? wait what..... :P oh look its the guards joining in wow.... ok the guards got aggroed everyone run! 

Thanks for sharing your experience. I am doing some quick test with Yamate Kudasai. I may try Yamate Redux and Battle fuck. But it takes a long time... and we never know if it will be stable in a long run !

I tried Naked Defeat once. Since I'm not into bestiality at all, I play even without FNIS Creatures installed, have no creature animations and creatures are turned off in my SexLab permanently. In Defeat you could turn all animal components off and they would behave as in vanilla: you just died when a creature would kill you, which was fine.

Naked Defeat however, at least the version I tested sometime early last year, did not handle it well. If I got defeated by bandits and there were any creatures around, they would line up as well, but since I had all creature stuff disabled, they would do nothing but stand there and I would constantly get a notification on top left saying: "(name of the creature): WE WANT TO BE HERE!" over and over and over. It would not stop until the scene with bandits or whoever it was ended.

The thing was it would attract all the damn creatures in a half kilometre radius, wolves, horkers, goats, you name it and they would all peacefully watch spamming the message until the Defeat scene with humans play out. Then, everybody would recall they're enemies and start attacking each other. In most cases, the PC would be attacked again by someone/something, downed and the whole thing would repeat.

Needless to say I got rid of Naked Defeat very quickly. Now I use Defeat Bane edition in combination with DAYMOYL with fixes and if set right, it works good enough. DAYMOYL handles all bleedout states and if the enemies are human a Defeat is being played, if creatures, it triggers one of its own scenarios, usually ports me out to inn or outside of a cave. There are issues and sometimes things get really wonky, but most of the time it works fine.

Did not try the other frameworks. Battle Fuck I have no interest in, since judging from description, the way it works seems to be really heavy on system resources, and Yamete last time I checked was abandoned and with a lot of unfixed problems. I didn't even know there were other versions.

Defeat Baka I never used and I stay away from anything Baka-made as it seems to be sloppy, unoptimised mess and everything I ever tested usually ended in a disaster and a lost save. Plus I hate anime voices that they seem to put into everything.

Edited by belegost
22 hours ago, belegost said:

I tried Naked Defeat once. Since I'm not into bestiality at all, I play even without FNIS Creatures installed, have no creature animations and creatures are turned off in my SexLab permanently. In Defeat you could turn all animal components off and they would behave as in vanilla: you just died when a creature would kill you, which was fine.

Naked Defeat however, at least the version I tested sometime early last year, did not handle it well. If I got defeated by bandits and there were any creatures around, they would line up as well, but since I had all creature stuff disabled, they would do nothing but stand there and I would constantly get a notification on top left saying: "(name of the creature): WE WANT TO BE HERE!" over and over and over. It would not stop until the scene with bandits or whoever it was ended.

The thing was it would attract all the damn creatures in a half kilometre radius, wolves, horkers, goats, you name it and they would all peacefully watch spamming the message until the Defeat scene with humans play out. Then, everybody would recall they're enemies and start attacking each other. In most cases, the PC would be attacked again by someone/something, downed and the whole thing would repeat.

Needless to say I got rid of Naked Defeat very quickly. Now I use Defeat Bane edition in combination with DAYMOYL with fixes and if set right, it works good enough. DAYMOYL handles all bleedout states and if the enemies are human a Defeat is being played, if creatures, it triggers one of its own scenarios, usually ports me out to inn or outside of a cave. There are issues and sometimes things get really wonky, but most of the time it works fine.

Did not try the other frameworks. Battle Fuck I have no interest in, since judging from description, the way it works seems to be really heavy on system resources, and Yamete last time I checked was abandoned and with a lot of unfixed problems. I didn't even know there were other versions.

Defeat Baka I never used and I stay away from anything Baka-made as it seems to be sloppy, unoptimised mess and everything I ever tested usually ended in a disaster and a lost save. Plus I hate anime voices that they seem to put into everything.

Thanks for sharing your experience and your thoughts.

Daymoyl is Death Alternative ? Right ? Because I had so much trouble with it in the past that I realy don't use anymore. I am even cautious with all "death alternative framework" because of it. Maybe it works better nowadays and it is cool in this case. So now, I prefer to not use "defeat method" on bleedout and separate things. Like Mark of Arkay for the "death part" and another mod that had a light chance to be rapped during combat. Defeat and Yumate can offer things like that.

Happy to find someone else looking for a player defeat mod. So I don't repeat anything, I'll paste my thread here that has my past observations: 

Long story short, I traded a bit of stability for a better visual experience that SexLab Defeat Baka has with its 'bleedout' animation. Another snag I've noticed, though, is that if you're in a bleedout but a valid attacker isn't in range, you won't auto get up. Instead, after the valid time for the NPC to rape you runs out, you have to 'unsheath' or press [R] and spam [space] for jump to get up.

These days, I'm going for more stability. So far, Acheron with Simple Assault seems to work best.

Edit: actually, Simple Assault has a bleedout state. Just like SexLab Defeat Baka, tbh. Not sure how you're going about it.

Edited by Gyra
2 hours ago, darkangel2041 said:

Daymoyl is Death Alternative ? Right ? Because I had so much trouble with it in the past that I realy don't use anymore.

Yes it is. And I agree that by itself this is very unstable mod. However, with this on top it actually becomes usable: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/34979

Edited by belegost
4 hours ago, Gyra said:

Happy to find someone else looking for a player defeat mod. So I don't repeat anything, I'll paste my thread here that has my past observations: 

Long story short, I traded a bit of stability for a better visual experience that SexLab Defeat Baka has with its 'bleedout' animation. Another snag I've noticed, though, is that if you're in a bleedout but a valid attacker isn't in range, you won't auto get up. Instead, after the valid time for the NPC to rape you runs out, you have to 'unsheath' or press [R] and spam [space] for jump to get up.

These days, I'm going for more stability. So far, Acheron with Simple Assault seems to work best.

Edit: actually, Simple Assault has a bleedout state. Just like SexLab Defeat Baka, tbh. Not sure how you're going about it.

Thanks for sharing your post, I didn't see it. Very instructive for me. I will update my post with other alternatives that I didn't even know that exist ?

I wonder if Defeat Bane Patched + LRG Patch is more stable than bakka. It sounds very interesting for my use. One of the advantage of Defeat/Bakka/Bane is that I can switch off rape conditions on health and let trigger rape through stamina by example. And as you said post assault works fine and are immersive.

Archeron seems the most promising and might be a very interessant solution. But for me, it is a DA framework so I have to let Mark of arkay go. For Archeron, I would say that I will wait some updates. It will probably gain a way to trigger rape during combat (when the author will adapt Yamate Kudasai with with Archeron).

12 hours ago, darkangel2041 said:

I wonder if Defeat Bane Patched + LRG Patch is more stable than bakka.

I've never used Bane's patched version. But, based on comments I've read, and the fact that its NPC-to-NPC feature actually works compared to Baka's version, I feel justified in saying it's almost certainly more stable than Baka's. But again, the reason I chose Baka's over Bane's is because, for player defeat, Baka's is stable enough and as such I'd rather also have Baka's bleedout/downed DAR animation.

12 hours ago, darkangel2041 said:

It will probably gain a way to trigger rape during combat

The Simple Assault plugin already has a feature that calculates mid-combat events based on a set percentage in MCM. The same plugin, while not having anything to do with Stamina AFAIK, does provide a percentage chance for you to be downed immediately depending on how many slots you have equipped with items. Best you check it out yourself or ask the mod author for more info. Simple Assault for Acheron is honestly pretty fine, disregarding the recent issues I've reported on its thread.

After a lot of experimenting, I go for Naked Defeat nowadays. It survived situations where the regular Defeat died or softlocked or ended up with every bandit calmed in all Skyrim. It feels way more stable than the regular Defeat versions. My biggest problem with Defeat was that w/o Daymoyl, it just couldn't keep you alive, especially on lower levels. So instead of defeated, you ended up dead.

Naked Defeat can also handle a lot of corner cases, like what if the attacker dies before sex, or during sex (succubus drain). Also feels like the best when talking about calming the enemies.

That being said I did not try Yamete and Battle Fuck, because I was happy with Naked Defeat.

9 hours ago, monsta88 said:

After a lot of experimenting, I go for Naked Defeat nowadays. It survived situations where the regular Defeat died or softlocked or ended up with every bandit calmed in all Skyrim. It feels way more stable than the regular Defeat versions. My biggest problem with Defeat was that w/o Daymoyl, it just couldn't keep you alive, especially on lower levels. So instead of defeated, you ended up dead.

Naked Defeat can also handle a lot of corner cases, like what if the attacker dies before sex, or during sex (succubus drain). Also feels like the best when talking about calming the enemies.

That being said I did not try Yamete and Battle Fuck, because I was happy with Naked Defeat.

ND sometimes not register creature do u have the problem to especially with riekling and falmers

I haven't tried them all but so far Naked Defeat seems to have everything i want. But man it's got some issues and i don't know what to do about them, like when followers get into bleedout they lose their armor completely from their inventory, the crawling lasts forever no matter how far i go and only stops when i open the console or pause menu, Male NPC dicks straight up disappear when defeat sex starts, you can crawl away from the NPCs that defeated you but as long as there are other hostiles in an area they initiate the defeat aftermath sequence which makes no goddamn sense.

Things like that really take you out of the experience man, i still like what ND offers but holy shit it needs some major fixing.

On 5/1/2023 at 8:37 PM, JackChurch187 said:

ND sometimes not register creature do u have the problem to especially with riekling and falmers

Sorry, it's been a while since I played Skyrim, I don't remember. Especially the falmer part.

• 4 months later...