"lite" loadout suggestions?

Hi,

I like to play Skyrim with elements of sex, but get put off when it all gets too hardcore. 

Some of the bondage stuff breaks the immersion for me (how could a lowly visitor at Riverwood find him/herself in restraints of such expensive and hard-to-find materials? I'd like to find a mod that just uses rope or crude cuffs) and then I just spend ages getting annoyed because it's such a pain to get out of, and I end up making all lockpicks easy, max no of restraints at 1 or 2, keys never break, etc etc etc. 

I like my player to play a submissive role, or to slowly get corrupted, but I don't want that to take over the game. I still have to save Tamriel, but it just got a bit more complicated!

To be clear, I don't mind non-consensual, coercion, blackmail, bestiality, drugs or drunkenness. I do mind stuff that stops me actually having the adventure I came for - such as being captured for a long period of time, or bondage that stops me clearing dungeons. 

So, to that end, I imagine there are other people like me, and if so, what mods do you use? What loadout would be good for this kind of game?

• 2 weeks later...

Here's my current SexLab setup:

Devious Devices

Simply Slavery ++

PetProject

Public Whore

SexLab Solutions

Acheron

- Simple Outcomes (Rescue, Slavery, Assault)

Devious Interests

BM Licenses

BM Licenses serves as a lightweight alternative to SexLab Survival's rather intrusive and bloated implementations, even if the latter is definitely the more ideal feature AIO pack. BM Licenses coupled with Devious Interests plays with interactions and scenarios regarding DD while the latter mod also includes Restraint Keys in leveled lists so you're never stuck wearing restraints with no way out in the event you're out of Gold. SS++ serves as a bridge to Public Whore while the latter serves as an elective and mostly non-intrusive prostitution system depending on the way you enter service.

Overall, a lightweight setup IMO. If you need a 'safe word', use QUI to get your keys. If you deem DD too intrusive, just omit Devious Interests and DD. And Public Whore, too: PW would otherwise depend on Zaz, and Zaz 8+ animations and restraint features are less stable and flexible compared to DD.

Also a couple issues: BM Licenses has a clean but relatively primitive item detection compared to other SexLab mods (including SL Survival) as it can't properly identify DD items to exclude it from violating clothing licenses. This inability doesn't play well with certain DD-equip scenarios. Acheron is also in dev, so you'd consider it and its plugins as volatile. You might substitute them with SexLab Defeat (patched either by Baka or Bane).

On 4/11/2023 at 5:23 PM, h4yw0rthy said:

Some of the bondage stuff breaks the immersion for me (how could a lowly visitor at Riverwood find him/herself in restraints of such expensive and hard-to-find materials?

Devious Lore comes to mind, that just had a recent update to use DD 5.2

On 4/11/2023 at 5:23 PM, h4yw0rthy said:

then I just spend ages getting annoyed because it's such a pain to get out of,

DD Helpers, and/or DD Escape Overhaul

And get rid of Cursed Loot if you don't want to get bound by surprise.

For the idea of getting slowly into submission, try Submissive Lola. You're still a slave but free to roam Skyrim and save the world.