cant get sexis to work properly

trollmasterbation

well I tried to get sexis to work and when i go into the game, i aim my cupid bow at someone like aela for example, then use my cupid heart and it goes into a scene where i hear audio of them engaging in certain acts..but the act never happens...all i hear is audio, but the 2 characters (mine and the npc) both just stand there still. is there something i did wrong?

I did run the generator thing, and it has recognized both sexlab and sexis, as well as both being ticked for being on before i enter the skse of skyrim.

This is the SexLab forum not the SexIs thread but why are you still running SexIs? It's obsolete and unsupported (though it still works).

Still you either have not got SKSE installed and running properly or did not get a clean run of the FNIS User Generator program (you can't ignore error messages).

Best though if you install the SexLb framework and then select the mods you want to use with it by checking the index of mods (http://www.loverslab.com/topic/19588-sexlab-index/) and then you will be working with supported mods.

Sexis is a relic. Not sure why anyone would still want to use that anymore.

Becuase it is still required by SD though admitedly only the data files and not the .esm

As for the OP if they are standing in a weird rigid stance it sounds like you what others have said you got an error when running FNIS. I don't know what would happen if you don't use SKSE as that was the second or third "mod" I ever downloaded for skyrim so I have been using it since I started playing but my guess is something similar.

• 3 months later...

Sorry if a bump but what would a good replacement for Sexis be then?

I looked around and not sure. I liked the fact you can target w spells and such.

WTF? You looked around and failed to notice the name of the forum you are posting in?

Obviously you didn't bother to read any of the messages in this thread either or you might have gotten a clue!

Am I being a bit harsh? Probably but you missed whats staring you right in the face.

Sorry if a bump but what would a good replacement for Sexis be then?

I looked around and not sure. I liked the fact you can target w spells and such.

WTF? You looked around and failed to notice the name of the forum you are posting in?

Obviously you didn't bother to read any of the messages in this thread either or you might have gotten a clue!

Am I being a bit harsh? Probably but you missed whats staring you right in the face.

Umm I assumed anyone after my question would know I would know about SexLab. It is posted in this same topic to upgrade to it. I know SexLab is newer. But you have to have an addon for it to work. I was asking what would be good similar to Sexis? You can't do things like in Sexis with just SexLab...

Umm I assumed anyone after my question would know I would know about SexLab. It is posted in this same topic to upgrade to it. I know SexLab is newer. But you have to have an addon for it to work. I was asking what would be good similar to Sexis? You can't do things like in Sexis with just SexLab...

Why not browse the mods and select something?

http://www.loverslab.com/files/category/19-sexlab-framework/

I have been. I was wondering instead of making my own topic getting suggestions from those that might have used it before. But fine. I will keep looking.

There is an index of all SexLab mods, each with a description. I recommend you look there, if you want to find out what plugins to use.

I'm really not sure what you're looking for. If it has anything to do with sexual animations, then SexLab is what you want.

I have been. I was wondering instead of making my own topic getting suggestions from those that might have used it before. But fine. I will keep looking.

Sexis Cupid Plugin

This is a simple plugin so that the core framework is actually testable / useable. It gives the player spells to target actors and put them into a sex scene. If you cast the spells while standing on a bed, the bed will be used.

SexLab Suggestions

Defeated Plugin

This plugin adds a 'Bad End' to combat. If you get heavily wounded during combat, your opponents may knock you down and have their way with you. Be aware that there is a good chance they will kill you afterwards as well. By default only men will use you, but a configuration option allows females to as well. If you enable females, you'll want a strapon mod, which you can register to use with this mod.

SexLab Suggestions

I think what he/she wants is to dulicate the cupids arrow effect to that end you need matchmaker found here: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/17343-sexlab-matchmaker-rev-6-updated-11102013/?hl=%20matchmaker

edit:  there are several other mods that also add a few targeted spells do a search for sexlab enchantress(beasttamer) or lovers desire how ever matchmaker is the most like the cupids arrow effect as it serves the exact same purpose within the scope of its respective framework

I think what he/she wants is to dulicate the cupids arrow effect to that end you need matchmaker found here: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/17343-sexlab-matchmaker-rev-6-updated-11102013/?hl=%20matchmaker

edit:  there are several other mods that also add a few targeted spells do a search for sexlab enchantress(beasttamer) or lovers desire how ever matchmaker is the most like the cupids arrow effect as it serves the exact same purpose within the scope of its respective framework

Yeah, but matchmaker is basically a debugging / example mod ( the same as cupid ). Plus, I see no point in swapping from Sexis to SexLab ( and risk trashing all your save games ) if the desire is to duplicate Sexis exactly. Just stick with Sexis then.

My saves are fine. I tried SexiS again and while I like some of the functions, the characters glitch/move around and not set right among some other things.

I saw it's a common thing with no fix it seems.

So I got rid of it. I already had SexLab installed. Only know so much about it though. Not sure how to trigger things in it yet. I been looking at the mods suggested though, but not sure how to trigger the animations yet.

My saves are fine. I tried SexiS again and while I like some of the functions, the characters glitch/move around and not set right among some other things.

I saw it's a common thing with no fix it seems.

So I got rid of it. I already had SexLab installed. Only know so much about it though. Not sure how to trigger things in it yet. I been looking at the mods suggested though, but not sure how to trigger the animations yet.

Been gone a while so I didn't get a chance to follow up.  But boy you still haven't got anything going to get some sex via SexLab into your game yet?

Seriously, if you want sex in your game there's no reason you cant install several of the add-on mods for SexLab at the same time.  Even mods like SexLab Submit, SexLab  Defeat and Sanguine's Debauchery which you would initially think conflict with each other can be installed and used at the same time with different trigger levels.  I have been playing a game recently with both Submit and Defeat running, plus Radiant Prositution (had to make money in the early game, how else but by selling the universal asset).  I also have SexLab Solutions installed so some encounters have sexual options available as well as the standard game options.

Archived