Resident Evil 4 Remake

On 4/19/2023 at 12:50 AM, Wisky said:

I choosed the NSFW addon but it shows the Areolas addon ?

REE.png.098bc7d64c3b61d319244cfb68edff3b.png

RE.png.c2f97b24db4a7e7a6ad4a056b37fb369.png

When i extract the two add-on files and compare them folder by folder, file by file, i find that they have almost identic files except this one file image.png.6985656a3e23206edd2c55ccf4a89ceb.png

Edited by faradi
5 hours ago, Outerheaven77 said:

i need some help ^^

i'm using "mangaka" AG Nude and i used "nekomodo" addon for AG but i get a neck problem (too long + glitch)

Resident Evil 4 19_04_2023 23_18_09.png

Are you using the right Playable Ashley Graham as well as nekomodo's add-on? Looks like that's loading Leon's skeleton. 

If you're using these mods installed in this order - 

1) Playable Ashley Graham (nexus, I use v1.5)

2) nekomodo PAG add-on (here) 

3) your chosen outfit mod

- then all you can try is using the Ashley animations add-on (shouldn't be necessary) or try the 'uninstall all mods/re-read archives/ reinstall mods' process on Fluffy. 

Edited by siframe

Hello guys, just a tip to not break your modded games:" Stay offline !"
I managed to finish this game with playable ashley maid because i stayed offline. It is ok there are another modder fix this playable mod to work with new update but we don't know until when. Always online (for multiplayer) and modding can't be done at the sametime. I like modding and from my experience there are always online games like ESO, BDO and Conan Exiles  that we can mod. Because online game updated more often, installed and already working mod in our pc tend to break the moment new update coming (and installing). Another tip: Rename your installed steam game locaton for ex: " fallout4" to "fallout4 b". From my exp , it still run perfectly and steam can not update it because you have moved its folder. 

Edited by faradi
5 hours ago, Outerheaven77 said:

the second mod was here on LL (page 28 if i'm right) but i found it somewhere else (all playable ashley used "default/vest/romantic" but mangaka used casual)

it was the only mod making "casual" usable

It is deleted. Would you upload here please ? image.png.4897ed19f6f5c6238cbc5768f3c268e0.png

@faradi good tips, playing offline & never update is the best way, but with Denuvo DRM, it won't let you play offine for long. It will require online for reactivation, and Steam will force your game to update.

If you wish to play an older version, just paste over the game folder with your backup.

I have kind of an odd question...

All the mods I have seen so far are static replacements, ie. only replaces romance or jacketless costume for Ashley.  Is it possible to have a progressing replacement that changes as you play through the game?  Ashley goes through a couple of different levels of dress throughout the game, and seems only to change when she and Leon get separated.

I know it would be a ton of work and take forever to actually make, but I think a mod that makes Ashley a little sluttier each time she gets captured or is generally not around Leon, house defense section, would be fun to play with. It could progress from finding her in the church with some writing you could see only if you looked up her skirt and see no underwear to after the Saddler fight where she is completely naked covered in white liquid with a pair of toys in her and a crown with all the different color gems in it.

11 hours ago, siframe said:

Are you using the right Playable Ashley Graham as well as nekomodo's add-on? Looks like that's loading Leon's skeleton. 

If you're using these mods installed in this order - 

1) Playable Ashley Graham (nexus, I use v1.5)

2) nekomodo PAG add-on (here) 

3) your chosen outfit mod

- then all you can try is using the Ashley animations add-on (shouldn't be necessary) or try the 'uninstall all mods/re-read archives/ reinstall mods' process on Fluffy. 

i tried your way but it doesn't work

5 hours ago, joshuastarter said:

Is it possible to have a progressing replacement that changes as you play through the game?  Ashley goes through a couple of different levels of dress throughout the game, and seems only to change when she and Leon get separated.

That's generally how I enjoy gameplay progression "immersion" etc but you have to save, reload and play.  NONE of the RE games have ever had any sort of "auto-changer" mod.  RE2/3 were pretty cool later on due to the sheer number of outfits available for default/Noir and others because I would swap during gameplay according to health.    I really enjoyed RE3, used trainer mod, blinded zombies and in super infested area, used nude-mud outfit for Clair as camouflage until dogs which could smell better.  (sounds dumb as I type it out, but imagination and good screenshots are it)  Many of the handcuffed RoR outfits for 2&3 were pretty fun to play as well but impossible in RE4. 

I HIGHLY doubt there will ever be combined game changing playthough mods beyond your own save, load and replay area to your liking.  At least with RE2/3 we could change outfits on the fly during game.  It really sucks that we haven't had a REAL moddable game since skyrim/fallout...

I am waiting for some cum-covered/infested/pregnant Ashley/Ada mods! 

(re2/3 links)

https://cubebrush.co/dsxmods/products/c4al8a/claire-t-t-mutation-nsfw

https://cubebrush.co/dsxmods/products/xldt5q/jill-t-t-mutation-bikini-add-on

https://cubebrush.co/dsxmods/products/o0aulq/team-uroboros-july-7-mods

1 hour ago, Outerheaven77 said:

Playable Ashley With Outfit Mods? reddit (i don't have permission to upload)   

You are right ! Okay i am adding this "nekomodo PAG add-on". Still using leon villain. Now you have alternative beside "jacketless ashley"

Hey all, looking for some info here as I can't seem to find it myself.

I've seen several screenshots of people using modded outfits/skins for Ashley and it looks like they have Hair Strands enabled. However when I've tried this myself (when it doesn't crash!), I end up with the villain hairstyle on Ashley instead. I'll admit, it does look kinda cool with some outfits and gives the extra emo boost to the casual costume, but not exactly what I intended ^^

I won't be surprised if I missed something, only started modding the game today. I'm using the addon from neko and the Ashley mod from Peachy, if that info helps.

6 hours ago, Mrblack said:

That's generally how I enjoy gameplay progression "immersion" etc but you have to save, reload and play.  NONE of the RE games have ever had any sort of "auto-changer" mod.  RE2/3 were pretty cool later on due to the sheer number of outfits available for default/Noir and others because I would swap during gameplay according to health.    I really enjoyed RE3, used trainer mod, blinded zombies and in super infested area, used nude-mud outfit for Clair as camouflage until dogs which could smell better.  (sounds dumb as I type it out, but imagination and good screenshots are it)  Many of the handcuffed RoR outfits for 2&3 were pretty fun to play as well but impossible in RE4. 

I HIGHLY doubt there will ever be combined game changing playthough mods beyond your own save, load and replay area to your liking.  At least with RE2/3 we could change outfits on the fly during game.  It really sucks that we haven't had a REAL moddable game since skyrim/fallout...

I am waiting for some cum-covered/infested/pregnant Ashley/Ada mods! 

(re2/3 links)

https://cubebrush.co/dsxmods/products/c4al8a/claire-t-t-mutation-nsfw

https://cubebrush.co/dsxmods/products/xldt5q/jill-t-t-mutation-bikini-add-on

https://cubebrush.co/dsxmods/products/o0aulq/team-uroboros-july-7-mods

https://cubebrush.co/marketplace?q=mangakadenizgaming&product_id=iazgjw

https://cubebrush.co/marketplace?q=mangakadenizgaming&product_id=irkqoq

link above for jill

https://cubebrush.co/marketplace?q=mangakadenizgaming&product_id=j9m2a

https://cubebrush.co/marketplace?q=mangakadenizgaming&product_id=ucdlhw

link above for claire and ada

Has there been any update, or such, to reduce crashing after every other load with nekmodo's Playable Ashley mod method? It feels so good to be able to play it when it works. I know it was just, more or less, created on the low until someone made a better one, but I just didn't feel right using the "Playable Ashley Mod Supported" from Nexus, due to the gross skeleton. No offense to the mod author, but I'd rather wait until it's further developed.

Edited by TheEtherealAll
Clarification
3 hours ago, TheEtherealAll said:

Has there been any update, or such, to reduce crashing after every other load with nekmodo's Playable Ashley mod method? It feels so good to be able to play it when it works. I know it was just, more or less, created on the low until someone made a better one, but I just didn't feel right using the "Playable Ashley Mod Supported" from Nexus, due to the gross skeleton. No offense to the mod author, but I'd rather wait until it's further developed.

Originally I wanted to do a proper version that uses a non dlc outfit instead of villain (and doesn't crash :X), but my hex editor causes my pc to crash after a few minutes whenever I'm editing files for whatever reason and I haven't gotten around to fixing that.

1 hour ago, nekomodo said:

Originally I wanted to do a proper version that uses a non dlc outfit instead of villain (and doesn't crash :X), but my hex editor causes my pc to crash after a few minutes whenever I'm editing files for whatever reason and I haven't gotten around to fixing that.

Good to know. Was mostly just curious as to if anything was being made to combat the crashing in particular. What you have stitched together already is pretty impressive. At least to me. Honestly wish I knew how to use hex editor myself.

4 hours ago, nekomodo said:

Well my game with your mod loads more than it crashes, and is almost constantly stable when loaded for the first time so I'd say you did a hell of a job in the face of a frustrating issue. Thanks for your efforts, I for one appreciate the work all the more knowing what you had to deal with. 

On 4/20/2023 at 3:09 AM, faradi said:

When i extract the two add-on files and compare them folder by folder, file by file, i find that they have almost identic files except this one file image.png.6985656a3e23206edd2c55ccf4a89ceb.png

there is the solution to your problem :

this mod on playground : resident_evil_4_remake_nabor_bikini_dlya_eshli

this is an "all in one" with body size, colors and others addon (outfit colors should be install after all others addon)

Edited by Outerheaven77
16 hours ago, Outerheaven77 said:

there is the solution to your problem :

this mod on playground : resident_evil_4_remake_nabor_bikini_dlya_eshli

this is an "all in one" with body size, colors and others addon (outfit colors should be install after all others addon)

It worked combining the mods, thanks.

R.png.9e53bd8491acafc4086f5af9d61d4cee.png