@anjenthedog threw out this little gem earlier, and I'm quite annoyed I haven't thought of it myself. I haven't tested it yet because I haven't had a need to but I'd say its quite likely to work when epc (EnablePlayerControls) does not. Open the console and type "player.tai".

Otherwise, the "old" way of doing it that pretty much always works is to use an alchemy table for instance. If there are none nearby, type "player.placeatme bad0c 1". If for some reason you can't activate it, you can try the Activate console command: ie. select the alchemy lab and type "activate player".

In this case, however, I'm not sure that'll work.  Although I hope it does and I have to eat my words ;) 

Anyway... when I "lose" TAI, (when it's turned to an OFF state by whatever, (usually a failed SL animation sequence exit for me) I'm usually still able to move around, even when hampered by the orientation issue - zoom lost and camera pan becomes uncoupled from player positional orientation -  that crafting tool exit-animations solve.

What player.TAI usually solves for me is the inability to interact with containers, beds bookcases, doors, etc (and if someone tries it for then first time, please remember, if it returns a "false" (TAI is OFF) after firing it, do it once more, because it has to be ON for normal play.

But when I'm literally unable to move, either completely paralyzed, or that odd running-in-place issue that happens once in a blue moon, I've found the only way to fix it is to punt and exit the game (by whichever means is necessary), then reload the game, followed by loading a save made previous to when the issue started occurring.